Riley's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Riley, how long have you and your husband lived the lifestyle?" Helen asked

"Well, this my first time doing this sort of thing actually. A friend invited me and rather than sit home alone I decided to check it out." she answered, totally without inhibition.

"Well, I think we need to thank your friend. You are so beautiful." Helen told as she rested her head on Riley's shoulder and began to trace patterns on her shoulders.

"Thank you Helen." she managed to say as Helen's touch started to drive her crazy.

Riley needed sex and she didn't care who she received it from. She turned to face Helen and the two women immediately kissed.

Riley had never kissed a woman before but it was totally different than kissing Steve. Helen's lips were soft and delicate, and the movement of her darting tongue were slow and calculated.

They broke the kiss and looked briefly into each other's eyes before they resumed kissing. Riley moaned again as she felt Simon lips on her neck and shoulders. Turning her head, she deeply kissed Ken as Helen moved her hands to Riley's chest.

"God your tits are amazing" Helen moaned as she kneaded Riley's 34DD globes, while Ken pinched and pulled the stiff buds of her nipples. She felt Helen's hand on her hip so she sat back and opened her legs so the couple had full access to her body. Immediately she felt two hands stroking her pussy.

"You are so wet Riley." Helen purred "You're certainly not shy for your first time here."

Helen grazed a nail over the swollen pearl of Riley's clit and she immediately felt an orgasm course through her. She had never been so horny and excited in her life but her orgasm didn't even take the edge off of her arousal.

"Get on your knees Riley." Ken ordered her.

"Yes Riley, suck on him."

She did as she was told and got between Ken's legs. His cock was rock hard and shiny from the precum leaking from the slit in the mushroom head. Riley bent to him and gently ran her tongue around the head of his cock. Took one look at his cock before she took the full length into her mouth. She sealed her lips around his cock as tight as she could as she bobbed her head up and down. She heard Ken grunt his satisfaction as she went down on him.

"Yes, you are a good little cocksucker Riley." she heard Helen say. In response she began to twirl her tongue over the head of Ken's cock and was rewarded with a series of loud grunts.

She felt Helen next to her as she began to play with Ken's ball's.

"Oh I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck yeah, here it comes."

Riley picked up speed because she desperately wanted Ken's cum.

"Don't swallow Riley." Helen commanded her. "I want some too."

Riley felt Ken's cock and with a loud groan he started cumming in her mouth. She felt her mouth fill with his salty seed and his cock started to deflate. She tried to pull her mouth off his cock without losing any of his cum but she felt some of it dribble down her chin.

Helen turned Riley's head towards her and kissed her on the lips. Riley could feel Helen's tongue pressing between her lips, trying to pry them open. She opened her mouth and some of her precious mouthful of cum flowed into Helen's mouth. They kissed for a moment, swapping cum back and forth until Riley broke the kiss and they each swallowed their portion of Ken's cum.

He was looking at them, his eyes wide. "That was hot."

"My turn next." Helen said with a smirk.

Riley stayed on her knees as Helen stood, thinking she would do the same to Helen as she had done to Ken. To her surprise Helen extended her arm to her and pulled her to her feet.

"Let's go over there instead" she told Riley, pointing to a nearby bed that was unoccupied.

They went over to the bed, where Helen lay on her side and beckoned Riley to lie next to her. Ken sat on the edge of the bed and watched the two women play with each other.

Helen softly kissed Riley on the lips and stroked her hair."

"Have you ever been with a woman Riley?" Helen asked.

Riley immediately flashed back to the times Teri had forced on her knees to go down on her but decided that those times didn't count. She had never willingly been with another woman, and had never felt a woman between her legs.

"Ask me when we're done." Riley moaned before pulling Helen's face to her and kissing her passionately on the lips. The two woman french kissed and their hands began to roam each other's bodies as their passion increased.

Riley ran her fingers between Helen's legs and moaned. She knew her own pussy bu it was exciting to explore another woman. She ran her finger over Helen's wet, smooth outer labia, through the puffy, wrinkled inner labia and over her big clit hood. To Riley's surprise there was a tiny metal ball on the outside of her hood, and another nestled between the hood and Helen's big clit. She had heard of a piercing like this but had only ever seen one in pictures.

"Oooh, I love it. I've never seen a pierced hood before."

"It was Ken's idea but it makes sex so much betttteeerrrr!" she cried as Riley manipulated the piercing.

"I love it." Riley told her before resuming kissing Helen's neck and running her hands over Helen's small breasts. Her hard nipples were at least half an inch long, a big plus for pulling and pinching.

"I wish they were as big as yours." Helen cried as Riley bent to her and took a nipple in her mouth. She couldn't care less. They were boobs and they were attached to the woman she was going to fuck. She started to move lower but she felt Helen stop her.

"Lie on your back Riley" Helen commanded.

Riley was confused but she did as she was told. To her delight Helen positioned herself so they were in a 69. Helen's pussy was positioned directly over, wet and glistening. She was about ready to slide her tongue between the wet labia when she felt Helen's long tongue sliding between her own labia.

"Oh my god." Riley moaned as Helen expertly began to eat her out. Steve was good, but this was on a different level. Not wanting to be selfish, Riley dived in and began to eat out her lover. It was very intense, trying to please Helen, while such delightful sensations were running through her body.

Suddenly she felt the bed move and became aware of Ken's body kneeling over her. Looking up she saw he had his cock in his hand, the head wet and shiny with precum. Riley stopped, watching in awe as he positioned himself behind his wife and began to push forward. Watching Ken's cock disappear into Helen's vagina from only inches away was the most erotic thing Riley had ever seen in her life.

"Riley, I need you too" she mean Helen moan, so she directed her attention at Helen's swollen clit. In concert the threesome fucked each other, finding a rhythm in each other's bodies.

Riley went first, as Helen's tongue on her clit proved too much for her. She screamed into Helen's clit as she climaxed for the first time at the hands of another woman. She doubled down on her own efforts at Helen's clit, flicking the metal ball back and forth across the sensitive bud as she tried to coax an orgasm from the body poised above her.

"Oh honey, I'm gonna cum" Ken announced without warming as he began to lunge into Helen. He roared and thrust four times in quick succession before pulling out of Helen with a loud plop.

It was up to Riley now, and to her delight Ken's cum began to trickle out of Helen's vagina down onto her clit, allowing her to lap up the delicious nectar. Ignoring Helen's pleasure for a moment, Riley brought her tongue to Helen's vagina and tried to lick up as much of Ken's cum as she could. Satisfied that she had it all, she began to grind the tip of her tongue directly into Helen's clit and this did the trick. Helen arched her back and screamed loudly as her orgasm consumed her.

Totally spent, Helen managed to roll off of Riley before collapsing onto the bed next to her. Ken joined them and they rested in a mass of arms and legs for a few minutes before Riley felt strong enough to sit up. Around her the club was a cacophony of moans and squeaking bed springs as the happy couples around her had sex.

Ken sat up after a while, but Helen appeared to have settled in for a post-coital nap.

"Do you want to try the playroom Riley?" he asked, pointing to the room she had noticed with the chains on the ceiling.

"Okay," she replied. She had never done anything like that before but she was desperate to get Ken's cock inside of her to quench her thirst to be fucked.

"Let's get a drink first."

"Usually the drink comes before the sex." she laughed "I'll have a martini, sweet, with a twist of lemon."

Ken handed her her drink and Riley downed it in a couple of gulps because she didn't want to waste time. She immediately felt a little bit lightheaded and Ken had to hold her arm to keep her steady but she just thought it was because she had finished her drink so fast. He led her straight to a strange contraption in the middle of the room. It was suspended from the ceiling and in the middle of a metal frame was an X shaped board. There were straps on the corners and center of the X.

"This is the sex board. I'll strap you in and I can spin you around so we can can have sex in different positions.

"Okay." she replied. Riley was so indescribably horny that at this point she would have tried anything, if it meant she got fucked. She felt like she was on fire and the room was starting to spin a little bit. She had never felt this way before.

Ken fastened the straps around her until she couldn't move.

"Okay, she's all yours." he announced, shutting the door as he walked out. Riley realized that she was surrounded by men, scruffier than the men she had seen in the main room, more like Teri's friends....

She felt a wave of terror because she was surrounded by strange men, strapped into a contraption that left her unable to move, and then the drugs she had been dosed with completely took over and all she wanted was to be fucked.

"Line up boys, and wait your turn. You'll all get some pussy." she screamed "I need to get fucked!"

For the next three hours that's what happened. They turned Riley over so she was on her belly, giving one guy access to her mouth and another to her ass or pussy depending on the guys preference. Riley screamed and moaned incoherently when she could but her mouth was generally full of cock. Her pussy or ass continuously filled as each of the men in the room took a turn with her bound body, with most coming back for seconds and even thirds. At some point she passed out but they continued to use her body until everyone was spent or bored or both.

She woke up with a start and at first she had no idea of where she was. She was laying on a board in an unfamiliar room. Then she remembered what she had done with Ken and Helen, and then inviting Teri's friends to fuck her. It had happened in public this time and it terrified her to think who else may have seen her do it. She remembered how horny and willing she had been, and she automatically assumed that Teri had had her drugged. Riley told herself to not cry, not in a public place like this.

She felt cold and realized that she was covered from head to toe in some sort of gel. She touched it and recoiled in horror as she saw the white sticky substance covering her body. She was covered in cum. She tried to move and was stopped by a shot of pain from her ass and pussy. Grimacing, she reached between legs to find her pussy an absolute mess of cum, her pussy swollen and stretched. Her ass still gaped and she could feel cum dribbling out. Gingerly she stood up, careful to no step in the cum pooled on the floor around her.

To her disgust a wave of cum poured out of her pussy and ass, and loudly splattered on the floor. Gingerly she walked to the dressing room through the empty, praying that she wasn't leaving a trail of cum behind her. She showered, washing away as much of the cum as she could before dressing and driving herself home.

Once there, she showered again, washing the cum out of her hair, and making sure her vagina and ass were empty of cum.

Slipping into bed, she told herself not to cry. Had she been drugged? She certainly felt weird at the club. She prayed she had because she didn't to contemplate what she was turning into if she had been that horny on her own. She wouldn't invite all those men to fuck her normally, would she? As it was she had cum harder than she had in her life and enjoyed being with Helen. She was more confused than ever.

******

At the same time Riley was thrilling Teri's friends at the swingers club, Teri was laying next to Steph on her bed, tracing designs on her breasts with her finger.

"I think they're getting bigger. Mr bras don't fit anymore."

Just like the drug is supposed to do, Teri thought wickedly.

"You know, I think you are getting bigger. It happens sometimes because I was a late bloomer and I was 20 before my boobs came in."

"Really?

"Really." And they're gonna be bigger than mine when I'm finished she thought. "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really, what is it?"

"Unh Unh Unh" Teri purred as she wagged her finger. "Close your eyes."

Seeing that Steph had closed her eyes, she rose and went to her closet where Steph could hear her rummaging around.

"Okay, open your eyes."

Steph did and her eyes went wide. Teri was wearing a black harness around her waist and jutting from it was a six inch realistic dildo. Teri had covered it with lube so the mushroom head was glistening like a real cock. Steph recoiled in horror as Teri walked towards her.

"Please stop. I don't want it." Steph cried.

"It's okay honey. I'm not going to hurt you." Teri said softly as she sat next to the terrified teen.

"Dr. Tapper recommended this to me. He knows you were traumatized, and he told me that this is the best way to get over your fear. If we do this together I can help you. Please trust me. I promise you will enjoy it."

Steph looked at Teri with tear rimmed eyes. She trusted Teri completely, and if Teri said this was okay, she would go along. And she had noticed she was horny all the time now. If Teri could help with that, she was willing to go along.

"Okay, we'll try it,"

"I promise you'll love it. Lie back on the bed and spread your legs."

Kneeling between her legs, Teri ran her fingers along Steph's smooth labia, feeling how wet and swollen the teen was. Things were really coming along, and she felt a twinge that it would soon be over. Not regret because Teri didn't actually feel emotions, but she did enjoy having such easy access to pussy again.

Steph threw her head back and groaned as Teri nestled the mushroom head of the dildo between her pink labia.

"Are you ready honey?"

"Please don't tease me Teri, I'm so horny right now."

With exquisite care, Teri pushed forward until the head of her dildo popped into Steph's vagina.

"Are you okay honey?"

Steph nodded and Teri began to slide the dildo into her lover until she could go no further. Steph threw her head back and moaned the fake cock slide into her depths. During her rape she felt like she was being split in two but now she just felt deliciously full.

"This is you have sex with a guy." Teri said softly as she slowly pulled almost the full length of the dildo out before plunging it's full length back into Steph's vagina.

"Oh Teri it feels so good, Please don't stop. I love it." she moaned

Teri gradually picked up speed and Steph's moans became continuous as the fake cock pistoned in and out of her. She found herself imagining that it was Steve between her legs, that it was his cock sliding in and out of her. She was distantly aware it was wrong to fantasize having sex with her stepfather but she wanted him so badly in that moment.

Her fantasy was interrupted by the very real tightening in her belly that announced an impending orgasm. Only this time it was much stronger than anything she had ever experienced in her life.

"Oh yes Teri, more. Oh fuck me please, I'm gonna cum."

Delighted at the dirty talk, she grasped the teen's hips as she thrust the dildo into her as hard as she could.

"Aaaaiiieeee" Steph screamed as the tightness was suddenly released in the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Wave after wave washed over her as she was almost overwhelmed by the sheer intensity. She started to weep from the joy she felt.

Teri felt Steph go limp and she pulled the dildo from her, before rolling her on her side to cuddle.

After a few minutes Steph spoke.

"That was amazing Teri! Can we do it again soon?"

"Of course honey. Sex is wonderful, isn't it?"

"It is, it really is." she said, thinking again about what it would be like to have Steve between her legs.

******

Three weeks after her visit to the swingers club her phone rang. With her usual trepidation she answered it.

"Hey girl, I want you to come over tonight."

Remembering what had happened on her last visit to Teri's, she was very reluctant but she knew she had to.

"Sure, same time, same place?"

"Of course. I have a big surprise for you."

Uh oh Riley thought. That usually meant trouble. Regardless, she was at the meeting place at the usual time, bundled into a black van and groped as usual.

When she was ushered into Teri's living room just found that it was just the two of them.

"Sit down Riley. Nothing is going to happen to you tonight. We're just here for a chat. Would you like a coffee?"

Riley almost had to pinch herself because Teri was acting like a normal person again.

"Do you know what the greatest product of humanity is?"

Riley shook her head.

"Drugs. We have drugs for everything now. There are drugs that can totally change a person's appearance. Most of them aren't available here but if you're willing to go outside the country you can find whatever you want .I know where to look, and they work really well. See for yourself."

Riley looked at the TV and did a double take at the image on the screen. It was Steph but it wasn't. Her hair was darker, thicker and curlier. She was curvier and taller. Riley was looking at herself from 20 years ago.

"Surprise! You're probably a little shocked but we made some improvements. We got Steph off the itty bitty titty committee and gave her a proper pair of 34DD's. Just like mommy. We added 4 inches to her height. You should see her in a pair of 4 inch heels. Her hips and ass are bigger so she is a true 36-24-36. I think we did a good job, don't you?

What had they done to her little girl? They had transformed her.

"But why are you doing this to her?"

"Honey, I'm actually doing this for Steve. You're such a horrible wife that you haven't given your husband so much as a blowjob in months. I'm going to give him a substitute. With her new body and looks and his blue balls and all the attention she will be giving him, I don't think it will take long for him to start fucking her."

Riley just threw up her hands and covered her face with them.

"And just to make sure it happens, we have given her more drugs to increase her sex drive. The same drugs we gave you at the cub by the way. And she has been programmed to overcome the normal inhibition she would have about seducing her daddy. She wants him to fuck her, she needs him to fuck her. She will not stop until he does. And there is absolutely nothing that you can do to stop it. "

Teri just smiled. She knew that Steve was also being secretly dosed with the same drugs to make sure he was desperate to fuck his stepdaughter. Riley didn't need to know that however.

"Steve would never do that to her. He loves her like she was his daughter. You are disgusting."

"You keep telling me that, but I just can't keep those two apart. Just to show I'm not such a bad person I arranged it so that she's a virgin again to make up for your first lesson a few months ago. At least Steve will get to harvest little Steph's cherry. I can't think of a greater gift for him because you certainly didn't give him yours." she laughed cruelly as she leaned in to Riley.