Riley's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rift between Riley and Steve really was irrevocable and he disappeared the morning after he lost his job. Despite Riley's best efforts she wasn't able to track him down. However, it was still a shock when she was served with divorce papers because she still loved him and would have done anything to save their marriage.

However, Riley didn't have time to mourn the breakup of her marriage because she lost her job as well and that was a much bigger concern for her with a pregnant daughter to take care of. It seemed like everyone knew about the poker game and trip to the swingers club but they attributed it to the stress of Steph being missing. Even her daughter getting pregnant with her stepfather's baby made people sympathetic to her. However, the release of Riley's Gangbang Adventures was too much and she was unceremoniously fired and escorted off the premises one morning. And she didn't have any luck finding another job after that.

With no income, it meant the mortgage wasn't being paid and after two months of missed payments the bank started foreclosure proceedings. They had a few days notice to get whatever belongings they could out of the house but with Steph 6 months pregnant, there was only so much she could do, leaving Riley to do most of the heavy lifting on her own. She managed to pack their clothes and kitchen utensils but had to leave all of the furniture, only salvaging a couple of mattresses.

With nowhere else to go, they moved their meager possessions into a government housing project. Looking around at what Teri had reduced her too, Riley broke down and sobbed tears of defeat. Teri was good to her word, she had ruined Riley's life.

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father's Shelter Emily finds her long-lost father, ends up drunk and naked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories