Riley's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not usually one to kiss and tell but I've been teaching her about sex too so she knows how to please Steve. Your little girl is a fantastic lover, but I shouldn't be surprised because her mother is pretty talented at pleasing another woman too."

It took every ounce of Riley's self control to not launch herself at the cruel blonde next to her but she knew if she did the consequences would be severe.

"But we are not done! The whole point of this exercise to make little Steph have her daddy's baby."

"You wouldn't!"

"Well, pregnancy is the most common side effect of sex, and she is young and naturally fertile. Although in this case she does a little help. Or a lot of help. We're charting her cycle so we will know when she is most fertile. And for a little extra punch little Steph has been pumped full of so many fertility drugs that even the smell of cum will probably knock her up. I'd call you grandma but I'm not sure what you should be called when your daughter has her step father's baby."

Tears were rolling down Riley's cheeks as she wept for her daughter. "How can you do this to her? She hasn't ever done anything to you!" Riley sobbed

"She's your daughter. And everyday you open your eyes I want you to have a reminder of why you don't fuck with Teri." Teri replied coldly.

Riley just looked at her in horror, disbelieving that anyone could be so deliberately cruel.

"And once the baby is born Steve's office is gonna get an anonymous call reporting the going ons in your house. That won't go over well at such a prestigious firm that relies on excellent character. Once he gets fired, and trust me, I will get him fired, every time he tries to get a job, they will get an anonymous call about his character. He won't even be able to flip burgers by the time I'm done."

"And to say nothing about your job. You had better keep treating your boss well because people have started to notice what you're up to and they're starting to talk. Strange men visiting your house, your beating, the swingers club and oh, I forgot to tell you, you're gonna be a star." she said as she handed Riley a DVD case.

Riley's Gang Bang Adventures. Her face on the cover with a cock in her mouth and cum on her face.

Riley just stared, her breath taken in shock at what Teri had done. How could this be happening to her family? Six months ago they were the picture of happiness, and now they were at the mercy of a deranged woman.

Teri was so excited she was almost drooling.

"I think this will sell like hotcakes when it comes out don't you? I imagine most of the men in town will love seeing lovely Riley Andrews getting taken by so many men. Perhaps you'll even let them. Their wives probably will just think you're a common slut though."

Riley broke down sobbing at this.

"Please, just leave us alone. I will do anything to get you to stop this. Anything. I'm begging you."

'Yeah, I don't think so. I'm having way too much fun to stop. You know what, all this revenge has made me excited. On your knees bitch." she instructed as she hiked up her skirt.

Riley obeyed immediately, numb from what she had just heard. Just when she didn't think Teri could sink any further, she found a way.

She had done this enough that she was able to please Teri without thinking about what she was doing. She was in a daze and didn't realize that Teri had given an order.

"I said, eat my ass."

"I...I..."

"It's not hard. You've been assfucked enough that you should know it's the hole under your pussy. Just stick out your tongue and dive in."

Riley tried to protest but Teri was guiding her head towards her ass.

"Now, be a good girl and do as you're told. I don't want to have Steph lose her cherry to my friends a second time. Not that they would complain."

She took a deep breath and ran the tip of her tongue over the crinkled rosebud of Teri's anus.

"Oh yeah." Teri moaned as Riley traced small circles around her rosebud. She said a silent prayer of thanks that Teri was very clean.

Teri had her hands in Riley's hair as she oohed and aahed as Riley continued her ministrations on her anus.

"Rub my clit bitch." Teri barked.

Riley complied immediately and ran her fingers over Teri's engorged nub.

"Oh yeeeeesssss" she moaned as she threw her head back.

Riley massaged Teri's clit as fast as she dared, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. Teri gave a cry and arched her back as she orgasmed, before settling back into the couch.

After a minute she jumped to her feet and began to walk from the room as if nothing had happened.

"I'll be in touch to let you know that I have arranged Steph's special night."

******

"Well doc, are we ready to go?" she asked

"Yes I think so. The fertility drug regime is at maximum effect and from our charting Steph will be ovulating in three days. That will be your best chance."

"Excellent. And will the little bitch get pregnant?"

"I will be very surprised if he doesn't."

"Good" Teri softly "Good."

"And what about Steve?"

"We've been feeding him the drug to increase his arousal and decrease his inhibitions for a while now, slowly increasing the dose. We will give him a full dose on the planned day."

She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Okay boys, it's on. You know what to do."

******

The next morning, it was time for Teri to set Steph free and test her programming for real this time.

"Steph honey, I have some news."

"What is it?" Steph ask eagerly

"The roses are blowing in the wind."

Steph's face went blank and her eyes took on a glassy look. It was as if she disappeared into herself, just as she had done when she had beaten up her mother. Terry just smiled. There was no going back now.

"Come with me Steph." Teri commanded and Steph meekly followed her to her car. Steph stared straight ahead as they drove, not flashing any recognition of her surroundings. She stopped he car along a quiet residential street.

"You can get out now. You're almost home."

Again Steph did as she was told, stepping out onto the sidewalk.

"Steph?"

"There are bees on the daisies."

Steph blinked twice, looked around and started walking towards her house. She didn't even glance in Teri's direction as she drove off. She was almost giddy at what was to come.

******

Riley heard the back door open and didn't think too much of it because Steve was going in and out. Riley looked up and was greeted by the first glimpse of her daughter in months. She had to hold back a sob at how Teri had changed her appearance.

"Hi mom" Steph said simply,

"Oh my god, my baby, you came home to me!" Riley screamed as she threw her arms around her daughter and was rewarded with her first hug in months. Mother and daughter cried at the joy of their reunion. Despite the changes, her Steph was finally back with her.

"Where's daddy, I can't wait to see him."

Riley felt a knot in her stomach. Steph's seemed normal but she hadn't forgotten what Teri had told her.

"Oh my sweet baby girl! You're home!" Steve cried as he threw his arms around her and swept her off the floor. "Oh how I've missed you! "

Riley soon knew she was right to be worried about Steph. She was the same as she always was with Riley but she was much more affectionate with Steve, always touching and kissing her stepfather. And she noticed that Steve was always stealing glances at Steph's new body.

She was worried, but she knew she was powerless to do anything. She decided to be with them all times to stop what she knew was coming. It wasn't much of a plan but it was something until she could come up with something better.

******

On the third day her phone rang and she heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Riley, I'm just calling to let you know that Steph is ovulating, so tonight is the big night. I'll have you picked up around seven so you can come over and watch."

She hung up before Riley had a chance to respond. Instead she just buried her face in her hands, despairing over what her life had turned into and what was about to happen to her daughter.

Riley parked her car in the usual spot and right on she was blindfolded and bundled into the Black van. And as usual she was groped and fondled for the entire ride.

She was shocked to see the inside of her house on the screen in Teri's living room.

"My boys broke in and wired your house so we could watch. I hope you don't mind."

Riley watched, horrified at the scene unfolding at her house.

******

Steph had one thing on her mind. She needed Steve to claim her cherry and make her a woman. She wanted nothing more than to have sex with him. Her mom was gone so she decided to get what she needed. She rummaged in her mother's closest until she found what she was looking for.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Steph?" he replied, trying not to look at his stepdaughter. She had changed in her time away, and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"I found this in mom's closet. Do you like how it looks on me?"

He looked up to find Steph wearing his favorite white lace baby doll. It was hugging Steph's new curves and he couldn't help but slowly scan her from head to toe. He could see her pink nipples tenting the thin fabric. He felt his cock stir in his pants at the sight of such a sexy vision.

"Ahm, yeah it's very nice."

"Does it look as good on me as it does on mommy? My breasts are as big as hers now."

He knew this was wrong but he didn't care anymore. He was so horny, and Steph was right in front of him, sexy as hell and flirting with him. And the babydoll did look as good on her as it did on Riley.

"I noticed."

She came over to him and straddled his lap before kissing him on the lips.

Steve didn't waste anytime, going immediately to the bow securing the lacy garment between Steph's breasts. He undid it and immediately began cupping his step daughter's firm 34DD breasts.

"Do you like my new breasts daddy? I couldn't wait to show them to you."

"I love them."

She threw her head back and moaned as he pinched the stiff buds of her nipples.

"Suck on my nipples daddy."

Instead, he motioned for her to stand up. As Steph stood in front of him, her new breasts standing firm on her chests, nipples swollen to stiff buds, he had a momentary twinge that this was wrong and that he should stop. Instead he lifted his stepdaughter into his arms and carried her to the master bedroom.

Steph watched eagerly as Steve started to undress. She had felt his hard cock through his pants and needed it inside of her. Pulling off the babydoll, she lay on the bed in the matching lace panties as her stepfather finished stripping, his cock looking like it was stretching out to her.

"Oh sweet jesus" Steve moaned as he settled between Steph's legs.

Steph nodded eagerly as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. She felt like she was on fire and the only thing that could help was Steve's cock thrusting in and out of her.

Steve gasped at the sight of his stepdaughter's wet, swollen pussy. He hadn't had sex with Riley in month's and he was so goddamned horny. He grasped his cock in his hand and approached Steph, pausing a fraction of an inch from her.

"I'm a virgin daddy. I've been saving it for you. Please be gentle with me."

"I will baby."

Steph threw her head back as Steve nuzzled the head of his cock between her glistening labia. She was totally smooth and looked like the little girl he had always seen her as but a glance at her chest told him she was not a child. He pushed forward and the head of his cock slipped in but was stopped by the resistance of her cherry.

He looked Steph in the eye and she nodded at him. He pushed forward and Steph cried out as her stepfather harvested her cherry.

"It's okay daddy, it's only a little bit of pain. Please put your cock in me. I need you to fuck me!"

Steve looked her in the eye and began to slowly thrust forward. They moaned in unison as his cock slipped past her wet, slippery labia into the moist velvety depths of Steph's clinging vagina.

"Oh yes daddy, it's so big inside me. I love you inside of me." Steph moaned as Steve withdrew his cock and slowly thrust back inside of her. In response she wrapped her legs around Steve's back to give him easier access and to allow her to use her legs to pull him into her. He grasped her new curvy hips as he picked up speed until the room was a symphony of bed springs and moans from the couple occupying the bed.

"Oh daddy you're gonna make me cum" Steph moaned as she felt the familiar tingle in her belly of an impending orgasm.

"Yes baby, cum for daddy. Oh I can feel you pussy pulsing around my cock." he told her as he continued to piston in and out of her clinging vagina.

"Aaaeeiiii" Steph screamed as her body tensed on the verge her first orgasm at the hands of a man. She thought that she would die from the tightness when it released in a wave that washed over from the top of head to the tips of her toes.

Her vagina was squeezing Steve's cock like a milking machine but he stopped thrusting as he resisted much as he could, desperately wanting to continue fucking his step daughter. He breathed a sigh of relief as the contractions stopped.

Pushing Steph's legs up in the again and resting his elbows on the backs of her knees, Steve resumed fucking his step daughter. He knew he wouldn't last long in this position but he knew it would be much more intense for her too.

"More daddy" Steph begged. She felt like she was on fire as she felt the exquisite sensations of a warm cock sliding through her vagina.

The feel of the walls of her vagina gripping his cock were exquisite as Steph met each of his thrusts. Each time the head of his cock thrust in he was lifted higher and higher until he felt the tingling in his balls signalling his own orgasm was approaching.

"Oh Steph, I'm gonna cum honey."

"Please daddy, fill me with your cum. I want it so bad!" she begged

"Here it comes baby!" Steve moaned as his first burst of cum splashed into Steph's vagina.

"Yes daddy, I can feel it" Steph squealed as Steve filled her. "Aaaaeeeeiiii" she screamed as her body reacted and an orgasm went through her with suddenness of a gunshot.

Steve was kneeling before her and gently eased his deflating cock from her. They both stared at the pink tinge to the cum coating his cock, confirmation that Steph's virginity was truly gone.

Steve rose to go but Steph stopped him.

"Stay with me please. It's not everyday you get to make me a woman." she told him huskily

Steve bit his lip before lying back on the bed next to Steph. She shifted and lay her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her as they lay in a post-coital half daze.

******

Riley just sat there, staring into space at the scene she had just witnessed. What had she made her husband do to her daughter? Teri had taken everything from her and nothing would ever be the same. And if what she said about getting Steph pregnant...it was too much to think about.

She was interrupted by moans from the screen as Steph started riding her stepfather.

"My oh my, they really seem to be into each other." Teri purred as she watched the action unfolding on the screen "Steph really learned how to please a man."

Riley couldn't watch but try as she might she couldn't block out the moans of her daughter and husband coming from the screen. After what seemed like hours she looked up and saw that the bed was unoccupied at last. She could clearly see the spot of blood that represented what had been taken from Steph tonight.

"You should probably change those sheets when you get home Riley." Teri mockingly told her "My boys will be around to take the cameras out tomorrow." she said before dismissing Riley with a wave of her hand.

******

Two weeks later, Steph came into Riley's room as she was getting ready for bed. The look on her face made Riley's heart sink because there could only be one thing she had to tell her.

"Mom I have something I need to tell you. You are going to hate me and I am so ashamed right now. I'm so sorry mom." she said before bursting into tears.

"Nothing you could ever tell me would make me hate you. I love you unconditionally, no matter what."

It was able to stay calm because she knew what she was going to say. She could never forget what she had been forced to watch.

"I had sex with daddy." Steph sobbed "I couldn't help myself and he wanted to, so we had sex two weeks ago when you were gone."

Her voice became a whisper "But mom, that's not the worst part. My period is late and mom..... I think I might be pregnant!" she managed to get out before she was racked with great sobs "Mom, what if I'm pregnant with daddy's baby? I'm soooo sooorrrryyyy! Will you ever be able to forgive me?" she wailed as she cried her heart out.

Riley pulled her daughter close and held her tightly.

"It's okay my baby. It's okay." she repeated over and over as she stroked her daughters hair. "We'll get a pregnancy test and if you are, we'll figure it out. Together."

Riley held Steph for what felt like hours until her daughter cried herself to sleep. This is it, she thought bitterly, Teri won. Bitter tears of defeat poured down her cheeks as she cried herself to sleep as well.

******

The next day Riley took a deep breath as she walked into the living room. The pregnancy test had come back positive and she had to confront her husband.

"Steve we have to talk about Steph."

"Did she tell you where she disappeared to?"

"No it's not that. Steve, she's pregnant."

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, pregnant. And she says you're the father."

Riley had never seen such a look of shock on someone's face.

"That's a lie." he said quietly.

"She took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. And why would she claim you're the father if you're not?"

"I would never do such a thing." Steve said weakly, looking nervous.

"Well she says that you did."

"Well she's lying. She disappears for months and comes back with a cock and bull story about me getting her pregnant. How do you know she didn't come home because she was pregnant?"

"Steve, I washed our sheets and I saw the stains. I saw the blood because she was still a virgin." not being able to tell him that she had also watched him impregnate her daughter.

Steve surprised her by coming out swinging.

"Well, she came onto me. You saw the way she was flirting with me and with the way she looks now, and when she threw herself at me I went for it."

"So this is her fault? You are blaming her for this because of how she looks? Christ if you were that horny you should have hired a hooker. "

"Look, she's 18 and we're not related, so what's the problem?"

"You took my daughter's virginity in our bed and got her pregnant. Pregnant! That's a problem for the rest of Steph's life. I thought you considered her your daughter too." she screamed at him.

"If you were more of a wife this wouldn't have happened! All you had to do was lie there and let me fuck you but you wouldn't even do that. Not even a blowjob in all those months. And if you had taught your daughter not to be a little slut, and had made her keep her hands off me, this wouldn't have happened. You did this to your daughter Riley, not me! And I will not be taking care of the little bitch and her bastard baby. I want her out of here Riley, and if you refuse I want you out too!"

This outburst was shocking but Riley had no way of knowing that this was the product of another drug Teri had secretly slipped Steve. Regardless, she almost heard the rift between them opening and she knew that there would be no going back from this

"Get out of my sight!" she screamed at him and he stormed off.

******

The rest of Teri's plan played out as she had told Riley it would. Steve was fired from his firm for failing to abide by the morality clause in his employment contract once it became known that his stepdaughter was carrying his child. And every other place he tried turned him down because of "questions about his character". Even the local McDonald's wouldn't even look at him.