Riley's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax of the night saw Riley taking all five men at once. She had a cock in her pussy, ass and mouth and one in each hand. The man in her mouth went first and he pulled out and shot his load all over her face and hair. To her disgust the cock she had a cock in each hand stopped her from wiping off the cum before it ran down her face. One of the cocks in hand was next, and to he he shot his load in the exact same way. The amount of cum he produced was amazing. It was in her nose, her eyes, her ears and she could feel the slippery fluid running down her cheeks. Each of the remaining three cocks did the exact same thing until her entire face was covered by a mask of cum.

She just lay there, spent and exhausted, as she heard them dress and let themselves out.

"We'll be in touch Riley. Make sure you clean this dump up. I'll make the arrangements for the club. " Teri said as she headed up the stairs.

Once Riley was sure that she was alone, she sat up. The cum on her face started to run down, and in a panic she had to scoop it up with her fingers to keep it from dripping. The table under her ass was slippery with cum and it took some effort to get off the table. When she stood up she was disgusted that her guest's cum was dripping out of her ass and pussy on to the carpet. She left a trail of cum as she crossed the room to get paper towels to try and clean up.

It took her two hours to clean up, most of which was spent cleaning cum off of the carpet and poker table. She shuddered she saw that where she had been lying on the poker table was actually outlined in cum. Finally she was satisfied that it was clean enough. Her bra and panties were nowhere to be found and she figured they had been taken as trophies.

She almost collapsed in the shower from the exertion of what had happened to her. As she cleaned the cum from her ass and pussy she reflected on what had happened to her. She had only ever been with two men in her life 4 days ago - Steph's father, who had taken her virginity and never looked at her again, and Steve. She had been taken by ten strange men since then.

Once again her body had betrayed her, and to her disgust she had given in and enjoyed being taken. And why had she gotten so wet from Teri's touch? She was being humiliated but her body was responding like she enjoyed it. What was going on with her?

Three hours later, trembling with desire, she threw off the covers and went to her lingerie drawer. Rummaging through her panties she found the vibrator Steve had bought for her a few years ago to use when he was out of town on business. Lying back on the bed, she slid the plastic phallus into her slick vagina and began to piston in and out as hard as she dared. The empty house echoed with her moans as she imagined she was being raped to orgasm again.

******

Teri impatiently counted down the day as had been told and on the thirtieth day she almost skipped to the safe house to spring her captive and advance her plan.

Just as the Dr. predicted, she wrapped her arms around Teri and held on for dear life as she carried the teen to what she thought was safety.

"Where's my mom? Can I see her?"

"Not yet. We're gonna keep you safe and we have to get the men who did this before you can go back to your mom. I'm Teri."

"Will you stay with me Teri?"

"Of course."

Once they arrived at her house, Teri led the teen to the master bedroom. As soon as the door was closed Teri reached for the zipper of the filthy bridesmaids dress.

"What are you doing?" she asked faintly

"We need to get you out of his before we get you cleaned up." she replied as she flicked the teens soiled bra on the floor and continued to pull down her dress.

She flinched as Teri pulled her dress off, exposing her completely.

"What's wrong honey?"

"They, they...raped me me!" Steph cried as she burst into tears. Wrapping her arms around Teri, she was wracked with great sobs as she held on to her would be rescuer.

"You're safe now" she whispered as she stroked Steph's hair "No one will ever hurt you again. I promise you" she intoned as she smiled wickedly, ecstatic that doc was right.

"How about a hot shower, than a soak in a nice relaxing bubble bath? I'll wash you back if you want."

Steph looked at her, her eyes rimmed in tears and nodded.

"My mom used to do that for me too."

As Steph lay in the hot water, Teri sat next to her stroking her wet hair.

"I have a friend that I want you to talk to. He can help you deal with this. Will you do that for me?"

"Okay."

"It will help a lot, I promise."

Later, sitting on the edge of the bed, Teri sitting behind Steph, brushing her hair when he ran her fingers along Steph's shoulder, causing her to flinch.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes. No. I don't know." the teen said uncertainty.

"I like girls. I can show you if you want." Teri replied before she gently kissed Steph on the shoulder while at the same time reaching for the edges of the towel she still had wrapped around her. Steph offered no resistance as Teri pulled the towel off, tuning her head so she could kiss Teri on the lips.

Teri moved her hands to Steph's chest, cupping her small breasts and causing her pink nipples to harden.

"Ooohhhh." Steph moaned as Teri pinched her nipples.

Teri moved her hand lower and found that Steph was already wet.

"Lie on the bed honey." Teri whispered. "I want to show you the special things a woman can do to another woman."

"Okay." Steph replied apprehensively, because she really wanted to please her rescuer.

Teri touched her lips to Steph's tiny pink labia and she jumped as if she had been shocked.

"That feels really good."

"I'm glad. It's supposed to feel good." Teri replied as she gently ran her tongue over the teenager's clit.

"Oh Teri, oh oh oh! I've never had anyone do that before."

Teri concentrated on the sensitive bud, intent quickly giving the teen her first orgasm at the hands of another person.

"Oh yes, Teri I'm gonna orgasm. Aaeeeiii!" the teen screamed as she arched her back and her orgasm washed over her.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed with me tonight, and perhaps I can show you a few more things?"

"Yes! I feel like I do when I masturbate, only stronger." she replied huskily, nodding eagerly.

Later, having indeed shown the teen many more things, Teri lay in bed with her new lover in her arms, ecstatic that her plan was coming together.

******

Riley didn't hear from Teri for another month. It was torture not knowing what was happening to her daughter. To her shame she had started to masturbate twice a day and to her share was always imagining that she was being raped to orgasm.

She was almost giddy when Teri's phone rang, although she knew that something would probably happen to her.

"Hi girl, how are you doing?" came Teri's voice, incongruously chipper.

"Oh I'm fine Teri. How are you doing?" Riley, replied, determined not to give away her new found lust.

"So I was thinking, why don't you come over to my house tonight. I thought you might want to see Steph."

Riley thought her heart was going to burst from joy.

"Really, you mean it?"

"Yes I do. And you don't even have to do me or my friends any favours tonight."

Still suspicious, Riley copied the instructions to Teri's house. It was no surprise they led her to a vacant lot on an empty stretch of highway. However, after a few moments a back van pulled up.

"Hey bitch, we're here to take you to Teri's."

Riley recoiled in horror as the man driving was one of the men who had raped her at the church. In her terror she didn't know there was anyone behind her until a hood was thrown over her head and she was bundled into the van.

She was groped the entire ride, with at least two pairs of hands on her breasts and between her legs. She shifted to given them better access and hoped it might even make them more aggressive.

Mercifully the van stopped and she was escorted out. Finally the hood was removed and she found herself in a surprisingly tastefully decorated living room. Teri was facing her.

"Was that really necessary?" she asked her blonde tormentor.

"Hello to you too. You are really stupid bitch if you think I would let you know where I live. Anyways, do you want to see her?"

"I do! I really do!" she replied, joyful over getting to see her daughter for the first time in two months.

"Okay, well follow me."

Riley practically floated behind her until they stopped at a door.

"She's right in here" Teri said as she opened the door.

Without warning, Teri pushed her into the room and locked the door behind her. She could hear her laughing maniacally and she felt terror in her soul about what was going to happen.

The lights went out and she heard a door open. The lights came back on and a female figure was on the other side of the room. Her back was to her but Riley felt a surge of joy rise in her chest.

"Steph, is that you? Stephanie, it's mommy."

Steph turned around and Riley's joy was washed away by an icy wave of terror as she looked into her daughters glassy, vacant eyes. It was as if she wasn't there. Without warning Steph's beautiful face twisted into a snarl and a growl came from her throat.

"Aaaaarrrgghhhh" she screamed as she threw herself at Riley. Riley instinctively went to protect her face as Steph came at her, knocking her to her knees with a punch to the solar plexus.

Steph rained blows on her and Riley felt a surge of pain as she heard the sickening sound of one of her ribs breaking. She instinctively went to clutch her chest, leaving her face unprotected.

"Aaarg" Steph screamed again as she connected her fist with Riley's face, her nose crunching as it was broken. Dizzy from the pain, she collapsed and saw Steph standing over her.

"Please, no more, you really hurt mommy." she managed to cry as she began to sob.

It did no good as she saw the horrifying sight of Steph's foot advancing towards her face. She heard a pop as Steph's foot connected with her jaw and she was instantly woozy. Through the haze of pain she heard the sounds of doors opening and people rushing in as they hustled Steph out of the room.

"I didn't expect that." she heard someone say.

"We need to get her to a hospital now. She may have internal injuries." she heard another, older voice say.

She was barely conscious as she was piled into the same van and driven away. Even in her haze of pain she could feel someone groping her. Without warning the van screeched to a halt and she was unceremoniously pushed out in front of the hospital. Forcing herself to stand, she made in through the ER doors before collapsing on the floor.

When she awoke she was in pain, and she tried to cry out but her jaw was wired shut. Suddenly Steve was standing over her telling her he would get some help. A nurse came in and gave her a shot, causing everything to go hazy. She drifted and eventually she slept.

She woke to Steve sitting in a chair watching her. Seeing that she was awake she came to her and began to stroke her hair.

"Oh my darling, what happened to you? I was so scared because you didn't come home and then I got a call you were here."

She wanted more than anything to tell him but she could not, would not. She had to protect her daughter.

He said this, a doctor walked in and motioned that he wanted Steve to leave. Steve did and the Doctor shut the door.He shook his head as he sat down next to her.

"I'm Dr. Crane and I've been looking after you. How do you feel, Mrs. Vincent?"

"Sore." said through clenched teeth.

"And you will be for some time. You were badly beaten and you have been unconscious for 18 hours. Your nose and jaw are broken, you have three cracked ribs and you have a serious concussion. You will have a long recovery but I'm confident you will be okay." he told her as he touched her arm.

"The police would like to speak to you as well if you are up for that."

The police! What did the police want with her? What had Teri done now?

She nodded at Dr. Crane, who rose and opened the door, motioning for someone outside. A sweet looking female police officer walked in.

"Hello Mrs. Vincent I'm Sergeant Fowler from the special victims squad. The hospital reported that you were badly beaten. We also received a tip from a concerned citizen that your husband did this to you."

Riley just looked at her blankly, tears welling up because she couldn't escape that woman's clutches. Even this was being twisted to torture her.

"I will cut right to the chase. Did your husband do this to you? We can protect you if he did. You just have to tell me and I will arrest him right now."

"No Steve would never do this to me!" she cried "I fell."

The officer looked at her with pity.

"Now Mrs. Vincent, please don't insult my intelligence. Domestic violence victims often claim they fell but your injuries are inconsistent with a fall. Someone did this to you and I believe it was your husband. If he beat you this bad, I fear next time he might kill you if you don't do anything. Please Mrs. Vincent, let me help you."

You can't help me Riley thought. No one can.

"It wasn't Steve."

Sergeant Fowler just stared at her moment, as if she was imploring her to change her mind.

"Ok, have it your way. If you change your mind about talking, here's my card. Call me, please."

Riley ignored the offered business card and just turned away as the sergeant left. She was feeling tired and was soon asleep. She dreamt she was in the same room as Steph again but every time she reached for Steph she remained just out of reach, no matter how hard Riley tried.

She awoke with a start to find Teri sitting at the edge of the bed

"Hi Riley, how did you like the demonstration?"

"What did you do to my daughter?!" she screamed through her wired jaw.

"That was my friend. He can get a person to do anything I want. But don't worry, Steph doesn't remember kicking the shit out of you."

Riley sighed and was thankful for this one small mercy.

"But like I said, this was just a demonstration, a test if you will. I can make her do this to you whenever I want." Teri laughed

Riley felt tears start to run down her cheeks as the hopelessness of her situation started to overwhelm her again. How would she get her daughter back when this mad woman could twist her daughters mind in unimaginable ways?

"And don't worry, we'll have you sucking cock in no time. I know you miss it." her tormentor laughed as she walked out of the room.

Riley cried herself to sleep, praying this torment would soon end. She wasn't sure how much else she could endure.

******

"That demonstration was intense doc. You really did a number on her head."

"I did as you asked and programmed her to beat her mother. She responded more intensely than I anticipated but that happens sometimes.

"Interesting. Will this cause us any problems?"

"It shouldn't. Do you care if she is more aggressive than planned when she acts on her main programming?"

"Not at all doc, not at all." Teri said as she laughed, imagining how that was going to play out.

"Good. When do you want to start her on the drugs?"

"Not yet. I want to try them out the little bitch's mother first. We'll have to wait until everything is healed."

"Okay, just let me know and we will proceed."

******

After three months of recovery, her jaw and nose were healed and Riley finally received the okay to go back to work and resume her life. Ecstatic, she decided to run some errands on her way home. However, as she sipped her latte she realized that everyone around her was whispering, and it dawned on her that everyone was talking about her. Abandoning her shopping, she fled back to the safety of her car.

She did not get the respite she was looking for because her phone rang as soon as she shut the door. Her heart sinking, she answered tentatively.

"Hello?"

"Hello, that's not much of a greeting. At least pretend you're excited to talk to me." purred the voice on the other line.

"So I heard your jaw is totally healed. And that's great because I made arrangements for you to visit the swingers club tonight. I told you we would have you sucking cock in no time, although I imagine you'll be a hit with the ladies as well. Be there at 7. Dave's expecting you."

She left work an hour early so she could get ready for her big night. As she showered she wondered exactly what she was getting herself into. What sort of people visit swingers clubs? How seedy would it be? If Teri was interested, she assumed it would be seedy.

Riley ran her fingers through the mess of curls at the base of her belly. She normally kept herself smooth but she hadn't kept up on her waxing appointments done it since Steph had been taken. Frowning, she reached for a fresh razor and in a few minutes her pussy was silky smooth. She let her fingers trace her labia and a moan escaped her lips as she wondered where her vibrator was Looking at the clock, she felt disappointed that she didn't have enough time to masturbate. She was so horny!

Trying to ignore the increasingly strong itch between her legs, she dried her hair and quickly did her makeup. She decided to paint her nails a glossy vermilion, and as she waited for her toe nails to dry, she decided to google the term they had used to to describe her - a unicorn.

She wasn't surprised so see that it referred to a single woman, usually bisexual, who participated in swinging. Of course Teri would set her up in such a role.

She dressed tastefully, matching black lace bra and thong, short black dress and heels. She knew she could be elegant or slutty in that outfit depending on the situation.

When she arrived at the club she took a deep breath and went inside. She was immediately welcomed by Dave who directed her to the dressing rooms. To her surprise he was completely professional with her. She also realized that she hadn't thought about what was considered proper attire. She noticed that the other women in the room were either changing into lingerie or stripping completely. She didn't want to lose her lingerie again, so she stripped off her bra and thong and stashed them in the locker with the rest of her clothes.

Emerging out of the changing room she looked around and was pleasantly surprised at what she saw. Her first thought was how dark everything was. As her eyes became accustomed to the dim lighting, she saw that she was in a large room that had couches and beds scattered about. Most were occupied and on some people were already having sex. With a start the first person she recognized was Aaron Andrews who had a woman who was not his wife bobbing up and down on his cock. A woman she assumed was Vicki had her back to her and was on her knees giving a blowjob to a man seated next to Aaron.

As she looked around she saw more people she recognized, prominent people in the community - the mayor, the principal of the elementary school, and to her shock, the pastor of the church.

"Riley, over here." a familiar voice boomed behind her.

Riley turned to find Steve's boss beckoning her over. She knew that she should be mortified but instead she felt really curious. He had always thought he was handsome.

"Oh hi Mr. Simon." she greeted him, as his eyes and the eyes of the woman sitting next to him went up and down her naked body. She in turn admired their tan, toned figures. She found herself imagining what his cock would feel like in her mouth.

"Now now, here it is Ken. This is my wife Helen. So, is this how you occupy yourself when your husband is out of town? he asked with a wink. "I may have to send him away on business more often."

"Why don't you join us?" Helen asked as she gestured toward a vacant couch.

Riley felt a signal pass between the pair and she knew that had agreed to bring her in.