Rimjob Prodigy

Story Info
A young woman learns she has a supernatural power over men.
3.6k words
4.02
10.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
340 Followers

Authors Note: ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER EIGHTEEN.

***

My name is Stacey, and a few days ago I finally turned eighteen. A few days ago, my mother asked to sit me down so we could have a little chat about our future. I come from a very wealthy family. My dad is a bigshot in some resort company, so I was always very spoiled as a kid. My mom never worked either, and we had maids running around the place tending to our every need. Which is why the next words out of my mom's mouth were very alarming.

"Sweetheart, I think it's time you move out and make your own way in the world," my mother said, avoiding making eye contact through her dark tinted glasses and sipping at her overpriced wine.

My jaw fell, and my heart raced. I had no plans in mind after I graduated high school and had spent the last month at a resort with some friends.

"B-But mom! I don't even have a job yet! Would you, like, shout me a condo somewhere for a while then?" I asked, hoping she was joking.

"Tsk, tsk, no. But I have got you a modest place downtown. One bedroom. Rent is paid a month in advance, then you're on your own."

"One bedroom?!" I snapped, "What the fuck am I going to do with a one-bedroom apartment?! And what the fuck are you talking about? I'm on my own?!" I was now on my feet, enraged.

My mom seemed rather unphased, instead putting her wine glass down and rubbing her temples.

"Sweetheart, mommy has a migraine; please do not shout."

I scoffed, "Seriously? You're ruining my life, and you're complaining about a fucking migraine?!"

My mom held up a hand and took a long sip from her glass. Once she was finally done boozing herself up, she spoke up.

"Stick your tongue out."

"What?" I replied, taken aback. But she was now leaning towards me, expecting me to oblige without a moment's hesitation. So I did just that. I stuck my tongue out, and my mother investigated it closely.

"Mhm. You have the gift as well. You'll be fine."

I furrowed my brow, still with my tongue out. The gift? What was she talking about?

"Your tongue is as long, if not longer, than mine. A gift that goes back at least seven generations in our family," she explained.

I stuck my tongue back in my mouth and asked her, "What does that have to do with me moving out?"

"It means men won't say no to you, sweetheart. So you'll do just fine on your own. And I could do with less noise in the house."

I sat back down, confused. Men wouldn't say no to me? Because of my tongue?

"Mom, I still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about." I sighed.

"It's simple. Men will do anything you ask of them, and no man will ever refuse you. I don't know what voodoo black magic we were cursed with for the women in our family to have it, but it's just the way the world works."

My mom leaned forward, looking at me directly. Her dark sunglasses now off, showing her bright, icy blue eyes. She put her hand on my leg.

"Stacey, this is how I made all of my money. It's how I was able to convince your father to marry me. And it's how I know you're going to do well in life."

I leaned back in my chair, staring off into space, still confused.

"This doesn't make any sense... and what does my tongue have to do with it?" I asked.

"Well, you see, there's a condition that needs to be fulfilled for your power to work..." My mother trailed off, sipping the last of her wine.

"What? Do I need to kiss them with my tongue for it to magically work? I scoffed. My mother, however, didn't find it funny and shook her head.

"No. But you will have to use your tongue on them, down past the border..." she explained, wagging her finger downward.

"Mom! That's gross! As if I'd ever do that!" I exclaimed. I thought my mom was talking about blowjobs, so I scoffed back, pretending like I hadn't given one before.

"I'm not talking about oral, honey. Men will want you to stick your tongue up their ass."

Silence filled the air as I looked back at my mother. She wasn't kidding, and she was staring right back into my soul with a serious expression on her face.

"Mom, that's fucking gross!" I shouted. I don't know why up until now I was even still listening to her. She was clearly just fucking with me. I got up and stormed out in a huff. I was walking towards my side of the house, where I was intercepted by a few servants who were instead ushering me to the front door. I stepped out and saw several bags being stuffed into the trunk of my slick convertible, which was now parked just in front of the steps awaiting me.

I tried to resist, but the servants strong armed me into the car and gave me the address of my apartment downtown. Defeated, I hung my head and decided to drive off. In my head, I began to plan how I could guilt-trip my mom or dad into letting me come home as soon as possible.

***

I wasn't used to driving. I had actually failed my driver's test several times. It wasn't until a hefty donation by my father caused the government to change their minds. Downtown required me to drive through miles of empty roads through the woods, and it was getting darker and darker. I knew the place was in the middle of nowhere, but damn. It was taking forever, and I was getting really tired. Not to mention anxious from all the driving.

Suddenly, I was hit with blue and red lights in my rear view mirror. Great. Now on top of everything else, I would have to deal with the fucking police. I pulled over as carefully as possible and rolled my window down. I was doing the speed limit, so I was clueless as to why they bothered to pull me over.

A tall, burly man with a buzzcut walked up to the window and bent down. He must have been at least 6'5, and his arms were the size of my head. Needless to say, I felt somewhat intimidated. But I kept my cool and asked him what the issue was.

"Good evening, miss. Are you aware that your left brake light is out?" The imposing man asked, peering through his shades.

I cursed my bad luck and sighed.

"No, officer, I was not. I'll fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know!" I sang back, trying my best to be as sweet and innocent as possible.

"Well, unfortunately, I'll have to write you up for that, and you'll need to pay a fine for driving an unsafe vehicle."

Fuck.

If what my mother said is true, I definitely cannot afford to pay for a ticket right now. I had no money; I didn't even have a job yet! I swallowed nervously and asked, "Officer, it's my first offence... Couldn't you perhaps let me off with a warning?"

The burly officer shook his head and replied, "I'm sorry, miss, but this is a matter of public safety."

I was growing more and more anxious, and I started to get desperate.

"Maybe we could escort me to a mechanic, and I'll do it right then and there? Please?" I begged, starting to panic.

Again, the cop shook his head, "No can do. This is an issue that can't be dealt with here."

I started to feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes. In one last act of desperation, I tried seducing him.

"Maybe we could sort out some sort of deal? Maybe I could... service you in return for a fine?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him and leaning closer.

The cop raised his eyebrows and replied, "Miss, are you trying to bribe an officer?"

"N-No!" I cried, "It's just- I'll do anything! I could suck you off! Or we could fuck in your car?"

Hearing that, the officer stepped back and furrowed his brow.

"Miss, what you're suggesting is bribery. And for that, I'll now have to bring you in on charges."

I buried my face in my hands. This was it. My life was over. No money, a criminal record, and worst of all, I'd be forced to move into a one-bedroom shithole. I remembered what my mother said about the women in our family having powers. I took a deep breath and played my last card.

"What if I... used my tongue on your ass?" I whispered, barely able to choke out the words. The officer leaned forward, somewhat confused.

"Pardon miss?"

"A uh, r-rimjob. Would that work?" I asked louder, my voice trembling. I felt my face burn red with embarrassment. There was no way this was going to work, and I swear I could hear my mother laughing all the way across the county at me.

After a few seconds of silence, the cop finally spoke up.

"Miss, please step out of the vehicle."

On hearing that, I knew it was over. I would probably never see my car again, either. They would arrest me and probably impound it. Goodbye, easy life full of cocktails and all expenses paid trips. I unlocked the door and stepped out, hanging my head in shame.

I expected for him to begin escorting me to his car, but instead I heard the sound of his belt buckle unfastening.

"On your knees, miss, back against the door," he bluntly ordered.

As if on autopilot, I got on my knees, the reality of the situation not even catching up to me yet. As I sank to my knees, I was greeted with the unflattering view of this officer's hairy, unkempt ass as he dropped his trousers and boxers down around his ankles.

I froze up. Unsure on what to do, or what he expected of me.

"Miss, get to work," he grunted.

I tried to lean back, but my head hit the door fairly quickly. The officer decided if I wouldn't come to him, he would come to me, and he took a step back, burying my face in between his toned cheeks.

Fucking hell.

The smell nearly knocked me out.

I tried to hold my breath, but I was in such shock that I was gasping for the stuff. And what I got in return was the musky, sweaty scent of this elderly officer's ass. The coarse hairs of his ass brushed against my soft, rosy cheeks, smearing his scent over every inch of me. He took both his hands and spread his ass wide, burying my button nose right up against his hole.

My nostrils were raped with the musk of his ass. My sinuses were flooded with unfamiliar particles. It was at this moment that I felt an unusual warmth within me. My jaw slowly opened, and, as if on instinct, my tongue hung out of my mouth. It felt longer than normal, draping down past my chin.

Possessed by this new feeling, I slid my tongue up the officer's crack and felt my tastebuds ignite with the flavor of this man's ass. The man took a handful of my hair and pressed his ass harder against my face, as if encouraging me to go even deeper.

My tongue circled in on his rosebud and began lapping at it like an oasis in the desert. Before finally sliding inside.

The taste was indescribable. It was intoxicating. I could no longer smell the outside world. Only the overwhelming aroma of sweat and musk. Only the taste of this man's asshole. I felt my tongue become magnitised to a certain spot a few inches deep inside his ass. And as soon as I hit my mark, the officer's attitude changed.

His thighs began to quiver, and his breaths became short. I couldn't see it, but after just a couple minutes, the officer began to cum. His hole would clench around my tongue with each spurt, and his cock would spew out a load on my thighs below. After what seemed like a straight minute of cumming, the officer finally shuffled forward, causing me to slump over onto the dead grass. Out of breath and almost unconscious. The only thing that brought me back to earth was the sound of a pen scribbling on paper.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to let you off with a warning. Get that light checked out. Have a safe night, miss," the officer grunted, ripping the note explaining the warning from his book and dropping it at my feet.

In a daze, I slowly lifted myself back to my feet and retrieved the note. It read:

"Pulled over driver due to left brake light failure. Was prepared to issue a fine. Drivers behaviour made up for offence."

***

The musk of the officer lingered to my face like glue. I couldn't shake the taste, the smell, or the feeling. But more than that, I couldn't stop thinking about how it had worked. Was it just luck that the officer was into that? Or was my mother correct in saying I had a gift?

Whatever the case, I had to quickly repair the break light to prevent having to service another officer of the law. But I had no idea how to repair cars! That was something I relied on my father to organise.

As I drove down the freeway, I came across a stretch of shops. It was getting late, so most were closed, but I came across an auto shop that still had a few lights on inside. I decided it wouldn't hurt to quickly go in and ask if they could replace the busted bulb.

I pulled in and realised I still looked like an absolute mess from what had happened earlier. So I pulled out a hairbrush from my glove box and made some last-minute adjustments as best as I could. I also squirted a ton of perfume on to mask the pungent scent of ass sweat.

I opened the door and was met with an empty reception desk. I heard some footsteps coming from the garage, so I decided to let myself in. It was there that I locked eyes with the most handsome guy I had ever seen working a blue-collar job. He looked like he was my age, but he was tall, with messy blonde hair and a shirt that clung so tight to his chest that it showed off every one of his muscles.

"Howdy," he remarked in a welcoming country accent. "What can I help you with, ma'am?"

I swallowed and looked down at my shoes.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you," I began, "but I've got a busted brake light. My car's just out front... Don't suppose you could help me out?"

I peered up, making eye contact once again.

"Sure thing, lead the way," he replied, gesturing for me to show him the car.

Once outside, the man took a look and confirmed my issue, "Yup, it looks like your left brake light is out. Easy fix, you can buy these yourself and do it yourself in the future. It really only takes a few minutes."

"Aw, but I wouldn't want to put guys like you out of business," I flirted back, batting my eyelashes. The man just chuckled; his smile was like sunshine, and my heart skipped a beat.

"It's all good, miss. It should be all good to go. Meet at reception, and I'll ring up your total."

I walked back inside and waited for the man at the counter. Once he arrived, he punched some buttons on the register.

"That'll be $60," he said.

I pulled out my platinum credit card and tapped it on the machine. What I got in response were words I had never seen appear on a card reader before.

"Card Declined."

I nervously laughed and asked to try again, hoping it was just a glitch.

"Card Declined."

My mother had cut me off already.

"Shit," I whispered under my breath.

"Don't suppose you have cash?" the handsome man asked.

I frantically dug around in my purse. The only thing in there were a couple of coins. Who the hell pays with cash these days?

"I uh, don't have... anything on me right now..." I trailed off.

"Well, I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'm going to have to take the bulb back. Your car uses fancy lights, and my boss will kill me if I give away parts again."

I sighed, feeling a familiar dread take over. I realised then what I'd have to do. At least this time, I thought I might actually enjoy it.

"Can I... eat your ass as payment?"

The man froze for half a second, as if suddenly bewitched by my suggestion. Before finally perking up again.

"Well, shoot, it's been a good while since I had someone slobber on my hole. Spin that closed sign around for me, would ya?"

I did as he said and watched him lift himself up on the counter and slide out of his coveralls. With both knees on the desk, he bent over and pulled his boxers down, exposing his surprisingly smooth ass. I walked around the desk to get into position and wheeled an office chair in front of his presented posterior.

I sat down and was now face-to-face with his ass. Unlike the officer, his didn't smell half as bad. It was sweaty, but it felt a bit more refined. I grabbed both cheeks and spread them apart, giving me a good view of his hole. It was a light pink, with only a few hairs circling it.

"By the way, ma'am, I didn't catch your name," the man asked.

I panicked. I didn't want to tell him my name. The thought of my reputation as an ass-licker sent chills down my spine. So I did the one thing she could do to shut him up.

I stuck my tongue out and dragged it up his crack.

He shuddered and was suddenly silenced. I was amazed at how much control I had over him, and continued to lap away at his entrance. My hands wrapped around both of his muscular thighs and held on tight as I dove my tongue into his hole. Like before, I felt a wave of energy hit me. My tongue coiled inside the mechanic until it finally found what it was looking for. His weak spot.

The mechanic bucked and moaned, shoving more of his ass in my face. He felt so good that he leaned forward as if to be granted some mercy, but I held my grip and mercilessly prodded his g-spot. I felt something graze my fingers and realised the man was already rock hard and throbbing.

I wasted no time wrapping both my hands around the man's cock, pumping it at an unusual angle directly down. I felt his asshole clench around my tongue, and I realised he was about to blow. His balls heaved up, almost retreating into his body as he proceeded to piss out what felt like a gallon of spunk all over the desk. This wasn't just a few measly spurts either, but a never-ending stream of whitish yellow jizz ropes erupting from his piss slit. Even with his ass in my face, I could pick up on the salty stench that was now lingering in the air.

I pulled my face out of his ass and felt my tongue twist and turn around his insides before finally shooting back into my mouth, as if someone had let go of a measuring tape and was watching it fly back into the case. I was finally able to get a good look at what had happened to my dear mechanic, but it wouldn't be good.

He was collapsed on his desk, semi-conscious and delirious. Between his legs lay a massive puddle of splooge that was now dripping onto the floor below and running through the cracks in the tiles like miniature rivers. I quickly walked around to the other side of the desk and shook his shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay? Say something!"

"Mommy... I don't wana cuddle in bed with you no more..." the man groaned. His eyelids were fluttering as if he had just been completely mind-broken by the experience. I couldn't do much to help the man, and he had already placed the bulb in my car. So I figured I would leave him there to clean himself up once he was back to normal.


I slowly backed out of the shop and made my way to my car. I reversed out and drove further towards downtown, finally nearing my new home.

***

I stepped inside my new flat. It was moldy and smelled of something foul. Not to mention, quite cramped. As I unpacked what few bags I had, I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and was greeted by a large African man, who introduced himself to me as the landlord.

"The rent I received wasn't enough to clear you for a month. You still owe me $50."

I rolled my eyes and slumped against the door frame.

"I'm sorry to hear. Do you take rimjobs as payment?"

Areoki
Areoki
340 Followers