Ring of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky licked our juices from my cock and then got back on the bed. She was hoping that I would fuck her again, but I had something else in mind. I wanted to lick her pussy.

I kissed from her nipples down to her pussy, even though she told me that I didn't need to do that. I nibbled her inner thighs and then attacked her clit with my tongue. I worked two fingers inside her pussy and soon she was moaning and rocking her hips up to my face.

"Oh Josh. Oh Josh. Fuck this feels so good. I can't believe you are gonna make me cuuuuummmMMMMMMMM!!!!" She cried out.

Her juices poured out of her pussy around my thrusting fingers.

I moved up and entered her pussy with my huge cock, while she was still numb from her orgasm. I kissed her and thrust in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

Becky and I were at it for about 10 minutes when she suddenly gripped me tight and panted, "I, oh I, oh fuck! CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

I thrusted through her orgasm and she told me she wanted to be on top. So we flipped over.

Becky drove her pussy down hard on my dick. "I love this cock Josh! I totally underestimated you and I am sorry for everything. Can you forgive me? Oh fuck this feels incredible!" She said.

"I forgive you Becky. Just promise me something." I asked her.

"Anything, mmm, ohhh fuck!" She groaned.

"Promise me that you will leave your boyfriend and become my girl." I told her.

"Oh Josh, ohhh, fuck, mmm. I will." She groaned.

I had her tits in my hands and was roughly pinching her nipples as she climaxed again on my thrusting cock.

I grabbed her hips and began to jack hammer my cock in and out of her pussy really fast. I wanted to cum again and felt my cum surge up my shaft. Becky felt my need as well and removed her body from my cock and deepthroated my cock as I peaked.

"Ahhhh, fuckkkkk!!" I groaned and shot my load down her throat. My cock kept spurting on and on and she took it all.

I brought Becky up for air and kissed her. And when we broke the kiss she said, "I love you Josh. I think I always have."

Becky and I held each other as we fell asleep in Diane's bed.

The following morning I awoke and Becky was not beside me. I got up and thought she left me and I put my hands in my face and started to sob.

I then felt someone sit on my left and then someone sit on my right. I looked up and saw Becky and Diane looking concerned.

"I thought you left me." I said in a shaky voice.

"Never. We are yours Josh." They said in unison and started to kiss me and play with my rapidly growing dick.