Ring of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry Malling was the football coach. I mused.

"I suggest that you begin to lose interest in Cindy and start focusing more on the guys." I told Clay as I ushered him out of my house.

****

The next day, I got up and thought I'd go to the convenience store and get a couple of comic books since it was only 9am. I put on some clothes, grabbed my knapsack and got on my bike. The ride was only a few minutes down the road.

I walked in the store and went to the comic book section. I kept glancing up at the xxx mags that hovered on the shelf above them. I was still too young to purchase them but remembering the ring, I grabbed a Hustler, Club and Penthouse. I also grabbed two X-Men and a Silver Surfer comics. I then got a bottle of Sprite and four Snickers and went up to the register.

I was the only one in the store and the clerk was a sloppy looking older guy with a big gut and a five o'clock shadow.

He rang up my stuff and was about to tell me the price when he looked down at me and said, "You got ID sonny?"

I looked at him and said, "I suggest that you put everything in the bag free of charge."

And that's exactly what he did.

I walked out of the store and put everything in my knapsack and then peddled home.

I got home around 10am and locked myself in my room and flipped through the porn magazines. I couldn't believe what I was looking at since I had only heard about these kinds of things.

I got a woody looking at all the naked women and read some of the juicy stories and learned that a woman's vagina was called a pussy, slit, gash, twat or a cunt.

I saw a spread in Hustler of a girl that looked kind of like Becky Wheeler. She was dressed as a cheerleader. I began to strip naked and I got even harder.

I was about to grab one of my tube socks to beat off into when I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 11am. "Shit!"

I left the mags and comics on top of my desk and went downstairs. I arrived 2 seconds before Cindy rang the doorbell and let her in.

This girl was a knockout. She was dressed in a pair of short-shorts, a tight fitting tank top and sandals.

I showed her up to my room and said, "I suggest you stay quiet as I play with your breasts."

I couldn't believe it. Here I was with this gorgeous girl and I raised my hands and touched her tits. I expected a slap that never happened and grew bolder and held her large breasts. I squeezed her bust and then wanting more I said, "I suggest that you remove your shirt and bra."

Cindy removed her shirt and bra and my eyes just about bugged out of my head. Her tits were incredible!

I cupped her breasts in my hands and they were so soft. She had light colored areolae and as my fingers roved over them, her nipples began to pucker. I lightly tweaked them and they grew harder until they were almost a 1/2 inch long.

"Wow Cindy, you have great looking tits!" I told her and she smiled.

"I suggest you answer my questions truthfully."

"How long have you been Clay's girlfriend?" I asked her.

"2 months." She answered.

"Do you and he have sex?" I asked her.

"Sometimes." She replied.

"What do you do when you have sex?" I asked her.

"He likes to grope my breasts, finger my pussy and then fuck me." She told me.

"How big is his dick?" I asked her.

"About 6 inches." She said.

"Does he give you an orgasm when you have sex?" I asked.

"No, never." She told me.

"Does he use condoms or just cum in you?" I asked.

"He just cums in me." She replied without emotion.

"How many guys have you had sex with?" I asked.

"37." She said.

"Have you used condoms with any of the guys you have had sex with?" I asked.

"No." She answered.

"Have any of the guys you had sex with given you an orgasm?" I asked.

"No." She responded flatly.

"Have you had sex with any women?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"How many?" I asked.

"2." She replied.

"What were the women's names that you had sex with?" I asked her.

"Sheila Marks and Becky Wheeler." She told me.

"Did those women give you an orgasm when you had sex with them?" I asked.

"No." She told me.

"Did you give them an orgasm?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." She told me.

I placed her hands on my crotch.

"Take down my zipper Cindy and pull out my dick. That's it. Now stroke my dick with your hands. Mmmm." I moaned.

Feeling her warm hands on my dick was incredible and I almost nutted. This was the first time a woman ever touched my dick. It was surreal groping her breasts while she stroked my cock.

"Go down on me Cindy and suck me." I told her.

Cindy got down on her knees and took my dick in her mouth. Her hot mouth felt incredible wrapped around my dick and I thought about baseball as she sucked me because I didn't want to orgasm too quickly.

"Wlech!" She choked on my cock and then brought it out of her mouth.

She was way better at sucking dick than her boyfriend Clay.

"What do you think of my dick Cindy?" I asked her.

"It's really big Josh!" She smiled.

"Yeah? Does it turn you on to lick it and suck it?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. I'm wet." She replied.

"I want to see your pussy Cindy. I suggest you remove your shorts and sit on my bed." I told her.

She peeled off her tight shorts and sat on my bed.

Wow! What a vision!

I got on my knees and opened her legs and just looked at the way her panties were wedged into her crotch.

I moved my fingers up and felt her pussy through her panties. Her crotch was really warm and her panties felt damp even though there wasn't a wet spot showing. I bent forward and breathed in her smell. There was nothing fishy about it.

I pulled off her panties and they stuck to her pussy like they were glued on her flesh. Everything glistened wet. Cindy had a sparse strip of blonde pubic hair above her clit which was long and thick. Her slit lips were thin and wispy looking and a dark purple color around the edges.

"I suggest that you play with your nipples Cindy while I jerk off. You will stuff your panties inside your pussy and the moment you see me ejaculate, you will have an orgasm. It will be really intense and you will cry out loud as you pussy gushes juices. You will remove the wet panties and hand them to me as a keepsake. You will then get dressed and feel my sperm soak through your shirt as you walk home. When you get home you will go to your room and masturbate to orgasm 10 more times and smell my sperm on your shirt as you do it. You won't shower until tomorrow." I told her.

I heard my bedroom door open and saw in my peripheral vision that it was my mom. She stood there and watched me with this gorgeous girl. Not sure why she didn't rage at me though.

"Oh my!" I heard my Mom sigh from the door as she watched Cindy take her panties and stuff them inside her pussy.

Cindy saw her though and smiled.

"Yeah, Cindy. That's it. Pinch your nipples for me." I told her.

"Mmmm, ohhhh." She moaned as she watched me stroke my cock.

I made sure that Mom got a good view too of me as I stroked my hard cock.

"Oh Cindy, I'm gonna blow a huge load all over your gorgeous cans. Pinch your nipples harder!" I told her.

"Ohhh Josh!" She groaned.

"Harder Cindy! Be mean to your nipples and make it hurt!" I insisted.

"Ohhh Josh, It hurts! Ohhhh!" She moaned.

And that was the exact motivation I needed to orgasm.

I grunted something unintelligible and my cock lurched up and the sperm jettisoned out and splattered on her tits.

"YESSSSSSSSSS I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" Cindy cried out in orgasm.

My cock blasted another stream of cum on her neck and face. Another connected with her tits and stomach. Another went all over her face.

"Take the rest in your mouth Cindy and swallow it." I told her.

She moved forward and took my dick in her mouth. She swallowed again and again as I ejaculated.

I heard my bedroom door close.

I'm not sure why I didn't fuck her. I could have easily, but maybe I was saving myself for someone better.

"I suggest that you forget all about this experience with me Cindy. You will be nicer to me for now on though and every time you make eye contact with me you will get extremely turned on. You will come over every Saturday morning at 11am and we will have sex.

You and Clay will not have intercourse anymore, nor will you suck his dick. In fact, you will only give him handjobs and when he cums you will have him lick his sperm off of your fingers. I believe that Clay is secretly gay and has a thing for Matt Athey.

Now get dressed and go home." I told the hottie.

Cindy removed her panties and handed them to me. They were soaking wet. She then put on her shorts and tank top and I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and led her to the front door. She turned to look at me and her neck and face had huge globs of my sperm drying on her skin and wet spots appeared on her shirt where my cum had soaked through.

I smiled to myself. I was going to enjoy having sex with this slut.

I then dozed on the couch and woke up when I heard mom in the laundry room.

I had another erection and went back upstairs and beat off into a tube sock.

I had my side to the door and heard it open and saw in my peripheral vision that it was my mom standing there. Why she was watching me didn't bother me?

I stroked my cock rapidly as I thought of Cindy's wet pussy. The sperm that came out was intense and I spurted huge globs into the sock.

I continued to fantasize about Cindy's wet gash and my dick stayed hard. "Oh Cindy!" I groaned out loud as I jerked off a second massive load into the same tube sock. I was still horny though and began to fantasize about Cindy again and beat off to a third and final orgasm in the same tube sock.

I tossed it in my hamper and saw my door close.

Fuck, I was horny.

****

Twice a month I stopped by Mrs Jenkins house and cleaned her pool. She pays me $5 a week. My mom set it up for me. It usually only takes a few minutes to remove leaves and other misc stuff from the water.

Mrs Jenkins is a divorcée and has 2 daughters that are in college. She is a pretty attractive lady for only being 42 years old and is usually laying on one of the recliners when I show up.

I opened the gate and she waves and says, "Hi Josh." I wave back and go into the shed and get out the strainer and begin to sweep the pool. It only takes a few minutes and I am finished.

I then walk over to her and stand beside her chair. "Josh, do you mind moving, you're blocking the sun."

I purposely readjust my dick which is hanging down inside my sweat pants and smile as I watch Ms. Jenkins mouth gape open in shock.

I look down at her and say, "I suggest that you begin paying me $20/ week for cleaning your pool. And I also suggest that you start sunbathing topless to get a better tan."

Ms. Jenkins stands up and goes in the house and when she comes back with $20 for me, she is topless and then lays back down on the lounge chair. Man she has nice breasts. Her breasts are perfectly round and have dark silver dollar areolae that make them look cone shaped from the side.

I smile at her and say, "I suggest you let me jerk off on your tits while you play with your nipples and then you can rub my cum into them."

I open up my pants and pull out my cock and start to stroke it as I stand above her. "Oh, Ms. Jenkins." (I groan.) God your tits are beautiful, take the suntan lotion and slather your tits with the oil," and I watch as she moves her hands all over her breasts. She begins to play with her nipples and plucks them, making them stand erect.

"I suggest that you answer my questions truthfully Ms. Jenkins." I say.

"What is your name?"

"Sara."

"Does it turn you on to see me jerking off Sara?" I ask.

"Yes it does Josh." She replies hoarsely.

"When my cum begins to shoot out, you will have a really powerful orgasm and it will soak your bikini bottoms." I told her.

"How long has it been since you've had sex with a man?" I say.

"It has been over 7 years." She replies.

"Do you miss fucking a man Sara?" I ask.

"Not really. No." She tells me.

"Why not?" I ask.

"No man has ever given me an orgasm before." She tells me.

"Not even your husband?" I ask.

"God no! The jerk. All he ever did was nut in me. That's why I divorced his ass 6 years ago." She said darkly.

"What's the biggest dick you've ever felt in your pussy?" I asked her.

"3 or 4 inches maybe." She tells me.

"Are you bisexual?" I inquire.

"Yes I am." She said cheerfully.

"When was the last time you had sex with a woman?" I said excitedly.

"Last weekend." She told me.

"Was it with anyone I know?" I got my hopes up.

"Yes. Haley and Gwen, my two daughters." She responded.

"What? No way!" I shout and my dick grew a little harder.

"Do you realize that the sex you have with your daughter's is incest?" I ask her.

"Yes, I do." She replies.

"How did it happen?" I ask.

"I caught them one afternoon licking the vibrator that I had just been masturbating with. I scolded them for doing that and they began to cry. I felt bad for yelling at them and hugged them to me and my daughters each began to suck on my nipples. It felt so good that I let them do it and quickly orgasmed. Haley then went down on me and Gwen straddled my face and we had lesbian sex together. And the rest is history." She smiled.

"How long ago was that?" I asked nearing an orgasm.

"Last summer. After they turned 18 and graduated high school." She told me.

"Have you had sex with any of your neighbors?" I pressed.

"Yes. Jane Hamilton, Rose Matthews, Gina Lewis and Angela Mavers." She responded.

"Holy cow! Angela Mavers?" I asked absentmindedly. (Angela Mavers is my mom.)

"Yes Angela Mavers. We get together every few weeks for a drink and together with my daughters we have sex." She told me.

"What do you know about Angela Mavers?" I ask curiously.

"Well, she is married to an asshole who has a gambling problem and cheats on her. She has a son that she adores." She says.

"What can you tell me that no one else knows about Angela?" I ask as I am getting even closer to a powerful orgasm.

"Well, she masturbates quite a bit." She begins.

"That's not unusual." I tell her.

"Let me finish Josh...she masturbates while doing her son's laundry. Apparently he masturbates into a tube sock and if Angela gets the sock quickly enough, she is able to turn it inside out and taste her son's semen in it. This always sets her over the edge and she has multiple orgasms. And if she is really lucky, she will find multiple tube socks filled with her sons spunk and spread it all over her face, mouth, nipples and pussy."

Hearing this revelation sends me over the edge and I grunt as my cock fires off. My cum shoots out and a thick messy glob hits Sara in her open mouth and splatters her chin and neck. The next shot hits her upper chest and splashes on her nipples. The next shot does the same and so does the next one. My cum shoots 4 more blasts that cover her cheeks and forehead. The rest then dribbles out on her tits and I say, "I suggest that you massage my cum into your tits while you put your lips on the head and suck the rest into your mouth." And Sara does that very thing.

I look toward her house and see movement inside.

I stand where I am and wait for her daughters to come out. I am certain they will rage at me since they both detest me.

They scurry forward and see me standing there with their mom sucking my cock.

Gwen and Haley are full of venom for me. They know exactly who I am.

"I suggest that you girls get naked and slather oil on each other's bodies. That's it. Now play roughly with each other's tits and finger one another too.

It turns you on to see your mom covered with thick globs of my sperm. Go over to her and slurp it into your mouths. Savor the taste and then transfer it to your mom's mouth. Your mom is obsessed with sperm. She loves to think about it and talk about it with anyone who will listen. You also love sperm. The taste of sperm makes you both incredibly horny.

Spend the remainder of the afternoon massaging your mom's sperm coated tits with your hands and then engage in lesbian sex with her. Your mom will have explosive orgasms as she thinks about my dick ejaculating on her face and tits. Her syrupy juices will gush out like a fire hose on full blast and cover each of your faces, drip in your mouths and go down your throats as you lick her pussy to multiple orgasms.

You will get her off 3 times each and wear her juices like a badge of honor as it dries on your face and body. You will go out in public with her mess on you and not care how you look or how people look at you because you are filthy whores." I told them. Again I was at a loss for why I was being so harsh, but something inside of me was changing while wearing this ring.

I ride home and smile as I reflect on my Sunday afternoon.

****

My dad is still gone on a business trip or something. I think about the "or something" and believe he is probably seeing the whore he is fucking. The loser.

I make lots of noise to let Mom know that I am home and hear her rush down the stairs when I come in and see her plop down on the sofa. Her hair is matted to her forehead and her blouse is open and some of the buttons are wrong from getting dressed in a hurry.

I walk in and sit next to her on the couch. The smell of cum is strong on her body and I get another erection.

"Mom I suggest that you watch and not resist me as I flirt with you." I tell her.

I reach over and begin to trace her erect nipple through her blouse.

"Honey, what are you doing?" She asks.

"Your nipples are erect Mom." I reply.

"I know that son. But why are you circling my nipple with your fingers?" She asks.

"Because they are calling to me Mom. God your nipples are sexy." I tell her and begin to tweak it with my fingers.

I look at her face and see a glob of dried sperm on her chin that she missed.

"Do you like what I am doing to your nipple Mom?" I ask her.

"I do Josh, but your shouldn't be touching me in this way. It's not right." She chided me.

"What's not right about it?

I remove my hand and stand up in front of her and bend down and open up a couple of buttons on her blouse. I move the material so that it is under her breasts. I then unsnap my pants and let down the zipper and pull down my boxers and shorts at the same time and stand back up so she can see my hard cock.

"Oh my!" Mom groans.

"You like seeing that don't you Mom." I tell her.

"I do Josh. It's so big and hard. But why are you showing me your dick honey?" Mom asks.

"Isn't it obvious Mom?" I ask her.

"You want me to play with it or maybe even suck it?" She replied.

"Uh-huh. Like you saw Cindy do yesterday." I told her.

"You saw me watching? I, uh, I couldn't help it honey." She said defensively.

"I'm not mad Mom. It was a turn-on actually." I told her.

I shifted my weight and brought my dick closer to her face.

"I know you want it Mom. Dad's not here. It's just you and me." I said but still she wouldn't initiate.

"Maybe you need some more incentive." I smiled and got down on my knees before her.

"I suggest that you lift up your butt so that I can remove your skirt. Keep your legs open while I enjoy your breasts some more Mom." I tell her and she does what I ask.

"Oh your breasts are so gorgeous Mom. Even better than Cindy's. I love how erect your nipples are." I tell her and reach my hands in and play with her nipples.

"Oh Josh, you are so, so bad." She berates me.

"I thought you would enjoy me playing with your nipples. I'm surprised that it's not making you wet Mom." I told her.

"I'm way beyond wet son. Ohhhhhh." She moaned.

I move back and look between her legs.

"I don't see a wet spot Mom. Close your legs and lift up your butt so that I can remove your panties." I tell her but she doesn't move.