Ring of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest that you close your legs Mom and lift up your butt so that I can remove your panties. That's it. Now keep your legs open while I..." I trail off.

Mom's pussy is all swollen and inflamed and her clitoris is so swollen it is sticking out of its hood. Her pussy lips are thick and meaty and I use my fingers to open them further. Her juices are puddling under her ass on the leather couch and I slide a finger into her pussy.

"Ohhhh Josh! Mmmm!" Mom moans.

"It's so soft and wet Mom. I've never felt anything so good before." I tell her.

I remove my finger and bring it up to my face and smell it.

"Mmmm, Pussy!" I moan and smile.

I see the puddle between her legs and get my fingers wet in it and then stroke her juices into my dick.

"Ohhh that feels good!" I moan.

I get my other hand wet in her juices and begin to stroke myself with both hands.

I get to my feet and stroke my hard cock right in front of my Mom's face.

"Look at that delicious cock Mom! Don't you just want to suck it? You can have my cum right from the source this time." I tell her as I stroke my dick harder and faster.

I stop and reach down and grab her erect nipples with my wet fingers. I pinch her nipples and twist them and tug on them and see her breathing grow deeper. My dick is now touching her lips but still she is resisting. I could make her suck me but I want her to do it on her own.

"I suggest that you lean back and let me lick your pussy Mom." I say and get down between her legs.

"Ohhhh Josh! Ohhhh, mmmm!" She moans as I lick all around her pussy like the magazine said to do.

I insert 2 fingers inside of her pussy and more of her juices spill out.

I suck on her fat clitoris and drive my tongue into it and Mom is moaning and resisting at the same time. I'm starting to get pissed off at her.

"Don't you want to cum?" I say angrily.

I see tears rolling down her cheeks and she says, "Yes." In a small voice.

"Then why?" I ask perplexed.

"Because it's incest Josh. We can't be doing this together. It's not right!" She cries.

"I suggest that you suck my dick and the moment I begin to cum that you have the most powerful orgasm. And after I leave the room, you will forget this even happened and go to bed and fall asleep immediately." I tell her as I get to my feet.

Mom takes my dick into her mouth. "Wlech!" She chokes on it briefly and then sucks it and licks it with her tongue.

"Wlechmmph" She takes it into her throat.

I've never felt anything so good before and immediately begin to orgasm.

"Yessssss! Swallow my sperm Mom!" I tell her as I blast huge globs of sperm down her throat.

She removes my dick from her mouth as her orgasm is upon her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSFUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!" She cries out even while my dick continues to spurt semen all over her face, neck and tits begore she takes it back in her mouth.

Mom swallows mouthful after mouthful of my sperm and then I remove my dick, gather my clothes and leave the room.

I'm disappointed that Mom is stuck on the incest.

("Don't worry Josh. She'll come around soon enough." The voice tells me as I walk up to my room.)

****

I was lost in thought the next day in school as I saw Clay come down the hall. He was a long way off when I was being accosted by his cronies Dale, Chad, Matt and Gary at my locker. I saw him jog toward us and braced for the beating I was about to receive. Since he was never one to miss a good beat down, I closed my eyes as Dale smacked my books out of my hands and Matt shoved me hard into the locker.

And then Clay was there and a serious beat down ensued, only it wasn't for me. Bodies went flying and so did his fists. It was amazing to watch. The ring's effects were still working.

I went to science class and when I walked in, only Becky Wheeler was there. She saw me and sneered. I sat down and then leaned forward and said, "I suggest that you go to the bathroom and remove your bra and then before you walk back in the class room, you should place your left breast outside of your shirt for all to see."

Becky got up and left the class.

The other students filed in and then the bell rang. Mr Daniels closed the door but as he did, Becky walked back in past him. Since her back was to him, he didn't see what we all saw. The class erupted in mayhem with laughter and catcalls and the other girls trying to get her attention.

She stood there in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips.

Becky's best friend Shiela Marks pointed and said, "Becky your tit is hanging out of your shirt."

"What Sheila?" She asked as her best friend motioned her forward.

Sheila pointed and said, "Your tit!"

Becky looked down at herself and then said, "oops!" And put it back in her top. But by then the damage was done and many photos were taken with our phones. And Mr Daniels was none the wiser.

Those photos went viral as soon as class ended and practically the whole school knew what happened by lunch.

That incident made me smile. Things were looking up!

****

I got home from school and masturbated. I saw Mom in my peripheral vision watching me again. I held the tube sock while looking at a 20 something blonde with her pussy spread open in Hustler magazine. She had smallish tits with cherry red nipples. I blew a massive load and it got me thinking about the girls in my year.

I thought about this hot girl in my home economics class, Diane Markine. She was single and also a blonde with blue eyes. She was really petite at only 5'2". She had small breasts but a great ass. I jerked off thinking about her and had another orgasm in the same tube sock.

The following day at school I decided that I was gonna ask Diane out without the help of the ring.

I was so nervous when I saw her in home economics. I walked up to her and said, "Hey, do you gonna want a date whimme?" (Fuck, I couldn't speak) She just laughed and sat down at her table.

I then decided to get her after class instead with the ring. She was one of the last to leave the room and was talking with this lesbian, Sheila Marks. I blocked her path. I turned to her and said, "I suggest that you kiss me."

She smiled and moved closer to me and then stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips right in front of Sheila. Since I never kissed anyone before, I had no idea what I was doing so I let her be in charge.

She then broke the kiss and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class and walked with me down the hall. We both had a free period and I pulled her into an empty classroom and shut the door.

I looked at Diane and said, "I've never kissed a girl before, so I suggest you teach me how to kiss you?"

Diane giggled and said, "Sure. Just close your eyes and relax your lips and when you feel my lips touch yours, do whatever I do."

So I did what she did and after a few minutes she put her tongue in my mouth and I did the same to her. And it gave me an erection.

Diane broke the kiss and said, "I can see this is exciting you. Can I see it?"

"Uh, you mean my dick?" I asked her. (No one ever asked me that before.)

She giggled again. "Yes your dick silly. Take it out and show it to me. Let me see the little guy."

I fumbled with my zipper but eventually opened my pants and took down my underwear.

"Oh my Josh! You have a big one." She said excitedly and took it in her warm hands.

"I can't believe I am sucking a guy's dick. I thought I was always going to be a lesbian and never even thought about a guy before a few minutes ago. Strange." Diane mused in her head.

She stroked it and squeezed it and it grew hard. She then bent forward and took it into her mouth and used her tongue to swirl the head. She moaned and worked it further into her mouth. This girl had obviously done this before.

I actually never gave it much thought before. My dick wasn't huge and only hung down about 5 inches when it was soft. But Diane sure was stroking my ego with her excitement.

I was so turned on and told her that I was gonna cum and she just continued to suck me. I then blurted, "cumming!" And my dick exploded in her mouth.

Diane gulped several times but stayed attached to my dick for 5 minutes before releasing it and licking her lips. "Oh my god! There was so much cum Josh." She smiled.

"I'm sorry Diane, I couldn't help it." I stammered an apology.

"Don't be sorry. I liked it a lot and was the first time I tasted cum. It made me wet. Wanna feel?" She asked.

I did very much.

I helped her to unbutton her jeans and then slipped my hand down her panties and my fingers slid into her wetness. "Go ahead and finger me Josh. Ungh! Oh, yes!" She moaned and gripped my arm.

I slid two fingers inside her pussy and felt something blocking them from going deeper than about an inch.

"My clit, rub my clit. Yes! Faster! Use more pressure I'm almost there." She groaned into my chest.

I rubbed the top of her pussy with my wet fingers and pressed harder and harder.

"Ohhh I'm cumming Josh. I'm cumming!" She squealed. And she gripped my arm and dug her fingers into it as she orgasmed.

I smiled at the thought that I just gave my first orgasm to a girl. I removed my hand from her pants and smelled my fingers and my dick grew hard again. I pressed it against her as she was buttoning up her pants.

"Again? So soon?" She looked at the clock and we still had 20 minutes. So she went down on me again. This time she stroked me with her hands while using her mouth on my head.

I was smelling her pussy on my fingers and then grunted something unintelligible and my dick shot off again in record time. My orgasm seemed more intense and my cum kept shooting out. It caught her off guard and thick globs shot into her cleavage before she caught the rest in her mouth and swallowed.

Diane let my dick go and took out her phone and took a few pictures and then I put it back in my pants and we both started to laugh. "Wow!" We said simultaneously and laughed some more.

We still had 15 minutes as we left the classroom and walked hand in hand down the hall. Diane had a class in another part of the school than me and quickly jotted down her phone number in my Home Econ book and I gave her my number as well. And then we parted.

I was giddy, I was so happy. And I thought about gramma and said a silent thank you to her.

Diane and I met up at lunch and sat together and talked for the first time. I found out that she too was an only child and lived just a few blocks away. We made plans to get together on Friday for another football game. We didn't see each other for the rest of the day but she made me promise to call her later after I got home.

****

I was exhausted when I got home and removed my shoes and shirt and lay down on the couch. I began to think about Diane and fell into a deep sleep.

I dreamed...

I am talking to Diane on the phone. "Guess what I'm doing now." She asks.

"Uh, homework?" I ask.

"Nooo. Guess again?" She teases.

"Writing in your journal about the amazing guy you sucked off today?" I laughed.

"I already did that silly. But now I'm masturbating. I'm naked on my bed and my nipples are hard and I am running a finger up and down between my thick pussy lips. Everything is wet Josh and my clit is so swollen." She groans.

"I take it that your mom isn't home yet." I breath deeply.

"Are you stroking your big cock for me baby?" She asks excitedly.

"I am Diane. I miss your mouth and hands." I groan.

"I want you to be the one who takes my virginity Josh. Will you do that for me? My mom is going away this weekend. You can do it then. Oh my pussy is so wet. Mmmm!" She says sexily.

"My cock is big and hard baby. I'm stroking it with two hands. I want you so bad." I tell her.

"I want you to cum with me Josh, right, fucking, now!" She cries out loud.

And so do I. My cock erupting for the fourth time today and splashing my sperm on my chest and neck.

I put the phone down and quickly walk my way out my bedroom door to get to the bathroom. Only my way is blocked by my mom. She has her shorts around her ankles and her fingers buried in her pussy and her other hand is twisting her erect nipples.

We both stand there with our mouths open.

I speak first and say, "I suggest you lick the cum from my chest mom and let me taste the juices on your fingers."

Mom removes her hand and puts her fingers in my mouth and starts to lick up the cum from my chest and neck. She moans and I do the same. And when we are finished I tell her, I suggest that you go in your bedroom and wait for me to come in. We are going to make love together."

She scurries off and I go back in my room and pick up the phone. "Wow Diane, that was incredible! I came so much. Wish you could have been here to see it and lick it up."

"Oh Josh! I climaxed so hard too. I left a huge puddle on my bedsheet. I sent you some sexy pictures. I love you, you know. I know we just met but I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow and the next day and the next." She said excitedly.

"I love you too Diane." I told her.

"You know, I showed my three best friends those pics I took of your dick today and they are so jealous. They still don't know who you are though. Maybe tomorrow you can meet them." She said cheerfully.

"Sounds good. Hey my mom just got home, so I need to go but maybe we can talk later this evening?" I told her.

"Sure baby. I'll talk with you then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Suddenly I am walking down the hall to my parents room. Dad was going to be gone until the end of the week and mom was laying on her bed on her back. Her knees were pulled up and she was playing pretty roughly with her erect nipples. Her pussy was spread open and completely bare of any hair and her juices were flowing out of her and puddling on the sheets beneath her ass.

I got rock hard when I saw that. I climbed on the bed between her legs and she took my big cock and swiped it up and down her slippery slit lips. "Oh Josh, I need you so very badly."

"I want this as bad as you do. I just have never had sex before and don't know what I'm doing." I responded.

She smiled and positioned my dick at the opening of her wet vagina and using her hands, she pulled me inside of her pussy. "Oh fuck Josh, you have a big cock. Just like your father." She groaned.

My mom's pussy was hot as an oven and the best feeling ever as I pushed into her. Her volcanic wetness surrounding my cock like a vise. "Oh fuck this feels good!" I moaned.

I lowered myself so that I was resting against her big breasts and our lips met and we kissed. I could taste my sperm on her lips as our tongues connected.

I moved my hips back and forth and my dick began to slide in and out. I quickly worked up a good pace but mom was slower in connecting with my rhythm.

"Slow down Josh or you're going to cum before me!" She begged.

I didn't care. I was on a mission to cum and I fucked her harder and harder and faster and faster.

"Oh fuck Josh! What are you doing to me? Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She tried to match me stroke for stroke.

"I'm gonna cum mom." I announced after only a few minutes.

"No. Damn you! NOOOOOO!!!" She cried out.

"I suggest you cum with meeee!" I blurted.

And as one we both cried out, "Yesssssssssss!" As I drove in deep and blasted my semen into her cunt. And she held on tight as her body convulsed and shook in a powerful orgasm.

It was several minutes later as I slipped from her pussy along with a river of my cum. Both of us exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat.

I awoke before she did and went to the bathroom to pee. And when I came out she was slurping up the puddle of cum that was expelled from her pussy when my dick slipped out.

She then crawled over to me and took my limp cock in her mouth and licked and sucked new life into it. She pushed me back on the bed and moved up and straddled my cock. It slipped back inside her pussy and she took me deep. "Oh Josh, I love this cock." She kissed me.

She rode me slow and placed my hands on her tits. "Play with my erect nipples son. Yeah, that's it. Pull on them and tweak them. Oh fuck! Yeah, be mean to themmm! Oh fuck! It hurts! Fuck! Harder! Harder! HARDER!! Pinch them!!!"

And she said something incoherent as I felt something warm and slimy drip down my balls as her body shook and convulsed in orgasm.

Several minutes went by before she started to come out of it. My dick was hard as nails and I started to fuck her in earnest. "Oh Josh, please go slow, my pussy can't take much more. Oh fuck, oh fuck OH FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!! I'M CUMMMIINNGGG!!!" She cried out.

I grabbed her hips and jack hammered my dick in and out at a blinding speed and felt the semen enter my shaft and drove in deep one final time and cried out, "FUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" As I emptied my balls in her pussy.

Mom was already passed out when I finally hit my peak and came inside her. And then I passed out too.

I awoke with her still on top of me and my dick slipped out of her cunt and I felt a small river of fluids flow over my dick and balls that lasted a good long while. I had to pee again and moved her to the side and when I looked down at her pussy, her lips and clit were swollen red and her vagina gaped open obscenely as leaking a milky white fluid.

I quickly got my phone and snapped several pictures of her and the large milky pool between her legs. And surprisingly, I grew another erection.

Mom was still passed out as I used the excess lubricants on the bed to stroke my cock. Looking at the damage I did to her cunt got me ready to pop and just as her eyes opened in amazement, my dick jutted forward and I shot a huge ribbon of cum that connected with her mouth and tits. The second ribbon went inside her gaping vagina and the rest just dribbled down my fist.

Now I was spent. 7 orgasms in one day. Damn!

Mom slowly came out of her blissful state and again licked and slurped up the fluids on the bed.

I went in the bathroom and filled the large jacuzzi tub with hot water and bubbles. I then helped mom from the bed and into the tub and joined her as I turned on the jets. It was very nice and relaxing.

I then drained the tub and helped mom to dry off and put her to bed. I tucked her in and the last thing I told her before letting her fall asleep was, "I suggest that you forget all about this experience with your son, you miss your husband and masturbated a little too vigorously in his absence."

I closed her bedroom door and went into my room and downloaded the multiple pictures from my phone to my computer. The ones from Diane were downright sexy as hell.

I was hungry and went downstairs and made a sandwich and then gave Diane a call. We talked for about an hour and then both turned in for the night.

The dreams ended and I woke up...

I sat up and looked around. I was still on the couch. "Wow those were some radical dreams I had. The one of mom and I was especially interesting." I thought idly as I stroked my erect dick.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had several messages from Diane and one from mom that she was running late getting home.

I walked upstairs and removed my clothes and took a shower and then did my homework and went and made a pot pie for dinner.

I called Diane and we talked for about an hour and a half. And after I hung up the phone with her, I went to sleep.

****

The rest of the week went by pretty smoothly at school.

Diane and I hung out between classes and ate lunch together.

I asked her at one point, "What did you do with those pictures you took of my dick?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? (She giggled.) I showed them to my friend Becky Wheeler."

I almost choked on my food. "You did what?"

"Yeah. I told her I met a great guy and that I gave him a blowjob and she was so jealous. You should have seen the look on her face. She told me that her boyfriend Andy Matthews has a small dick and as much as she likes him, she would do anything to get her hands on a piece of meat like the one I showed her in the photo." She said.