Ring of Suggestion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest that you message Becky Wheeler and tell her that your new boyfriend is coming over on Friday after the football game and that she should come over too and maybe she can see his package for herself." I told her.

Diane did as I asked.

Diane: Hey Beck, whatcha doing on Friday.

Becky: Going to the game with Andy.

Diane: Cool. And how about afterwards.

Becky: Oh the usual. Back to Andy's and hanging out and maybe getting a little frisky. You know how horny I get. Lol

Diane: You're so bad. Hey listen, my new guy is coming over on Friday after the game.

Becky: you mean the one with the picture you showed me?

Diane: yes that one.

Becky: you are so lucky Di. I would do just about anything to get my hands on a package like that. I'm getting moist thinking about it.

Diane: down girl. Breathe. Lol

Becky: okay, I'm focused Di.

Diane: so you wanna come over on Friday after the game and see it?

Becky: what? You must be joking. Fuck yes! Although I will have to ditch Andy in some way. I'll tell him that I'm not feeling well. And tell me what your plan is.

Diane: okay. I was thinking that we could have a girl's night since we haven't done that in awhile. And when my guy comes over and sees us in our sexy lace underwear, he might be persuaded to show you his package.

Becky: I don't know Di. The last time we had a girl's night together we had a fight and I said some things that I wish I never had.

Diane: I know Beck. You did really hurt my feelings, but I forgave you and I am willing to give you a second chance. Plus I really want to kiss your lips again. (Wink)

Becky: mmm...you are a good kisser.

Diane: not your mouth silly.

Becky: omg! You slut! Now I'm really wet Di.

Diane: I knew you would be. Lol

Becky: do you think your guy will join us?

Diane: I think he will.

Becky: are you thinking about having him take your v card?

Diane: I am Beck.

Becky: I feel honored that you want me there for that. And I agree to what you have planned. I can't wait to meet this mystery man.

Diane: kisses.

Becky: kisses.

Diane and I held off doing anything sexual for the rest of the week. It was hard, but well worth it. Especially since I had a crush on Becky Wheeler since the 9th grade.

****

"I suggest that you give me $20 mom. I also suggest that you let me spend the night at a friend's house tonight." I told her.

Mom handed me the $20 and then said, "Have fun at your friend's tonight. I'll see you in the morning Josh."

I gave her a hug and as I did, I thought back to the dream I had of her. I glanced down and saw that her nipples were erect and sticking out through her blouse. My dick began to grow hard.

Diane wasn't going to pick me up for more than 2 hours so I had time to kill. Dad was away on business and it was just the two of us here.

"Mom, I suggest that you remove your blouse and bra and let me see your breasts." I told her.

Mom took off her blouse and bra and stood before me topless.

"I know that I shouldn't be doing this but I want you to look at my breasts Josh." She told me.

This was a nice change from the last time we were together. I wondered what had changed.

I took her breasts in my hands and felt their weight. I then began to tweak her areolae and her nipples grew hard. They stood up like pencil erasers and were about 3/4 of and inch long.

"I don't know if you realize this Josh, but we are treading on dangerous ground here." She told me.

"Dangerous ground mom?" I asked.

"It's incest Josh. It's one thing to look at my naked breasts and quite another to be holding them and playing with my nipples! Ohhhhhh, mmmm!" She groaned as I pinched her nipples really hard.

"I'm making you wet, aren't I!" I said.

"Uh-huh, dripping son." She told me.

"I want you to show me mom." I told her.

Mom removed her pants and panties and I pushed her back on the kitchen table.

"You shouldn't be doing this Josh." She told me as I pushed open her thighs and gazed at her swollen labia.

"It's beautiful Mom." I told her and inserted a finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh Josh, Honey! Mmmm, Ohhhh. This is so very wrong!" She groaned.

"Is it as wrong as you masturbating with my tube socks full of my sperm?" I asked her.

"You know about that!" Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" She groaned louder.

I was now sucking on Mom's huge clitoris and fingering her with 2 fingers. I brought out my wet fingers and pressed them to her lips. She sucked my fingers clean.

"Do you want my huge dick in you mom?" I asked her.

"I do son. I want your huge dick in me so bad, but we can't honey. That would be crossing the line. Oh fuck, here I cum! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

Mom's juices spilled out of her pussy and puddled on the kitchen table.

I got my hand wet in her juices and began to stroke my hard cock. My fist felt so good with Mom's slippery juices as I quickly pumped my dick. Diane was going to be picking me up in about 20 minutes.

"Do you want my cum Mom?" I asked her and breathing heavy.

"I do Josh." She said.

My dick was millimeters from touching her wet pussy and I began to swipe it up and down her wet slit. I pressed it into her pussy opening slightly and so wanted to thrust it deep inside her cunt. When she pushed me back out.

It was too late anyway and I grunted and a huge stream of my sperm shot out and covered her tits and shot up to her neck and face. My cock fired again and this time it went into her open mouth. My dick went off a third time and covered her face. The 4th, 5th and 6th streams went all over her tits and stomach before the rest dribbled onto her pussy.

Mom looked at me in shock.

"You shouldn't have done that Josh. It was wrong!" She told me and then began to clean my sperm off of her body with her fingers and licked it from them.

"If it's so wrong Mom, then why are you licking it up?" I asked her.

"You have a good point Josh. I guess I just can't help myself at this point. I love the taste of your semen son." She said.

I leaned in and began to lick up my semen from her tits and again she looked shocked.

"What? I can't like my cum?" I asked.

She smirked and said, "No, I just hope that you won't become gay. I saw what you and that boy did the other night."

"That was a one time thing Mom. I was curious what it was like to suck a guy's dick, and while I liked it, it's not near as rewarding as licking a woman's pussy. At least not one as tasty as your pussy is." I told her.

Mom leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"That is perhaps the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me, Josh. Thank you." She smiled and scooted off the table and took my hand and led me to the bathroom upstairs.

We took a quick shower together and after we got out, I then pinched her nipples really hard before going to my room and getting dressed.

Moments later, Diane was here to pick me up in her mom's car.

Diane and I drove to the stadium and parked and kissed. We then walked hand in hand to the gate and got our tickets.

Clay met us and we walked with him to our seats and as we did, we passed Becky Wheeler and her boyfriend Andy. Becky had her mouth open when she saw me with her friend Diane. And shortly after we sat down, Diane received a text from Becky.

Becky: Di what are you doing with that loser?

Diane: Josh is not a loser. He's my friend.

Becky: since when?

Diane: what do you care?

Becky: I thought you hated that kid.

Diane: well people change Beck.

Becky: whatever!!!

Clay got us drinks and snacks and we watched the game together. It was fun! I had fun thanks to the ring.

During half-time, he got up and went to get us some snacks and Diane went with him. After they were gone, Cindy turned to me and smiled.

Tabitha Greenly was sitting in the row behind us. I saw that she was wearing a skirt and wasn't wearing any panties. She was known around school as a slut. I turned to her and said, "I suggest that the next guy who compliments you that you let him kiss you and become his girlfriend."

I turned back to Cindy and said, "I suggest that you begin to lose interest in Clay and begin to think about and fantasize about me when you masturbate. I also suggest that after Clay and Diane get back with our refreshments that you and I go behind the bleachers. I'm going to take you from behind and cum in your pussy. When you feel me cum, you are going to have an orgasm. You will then sit with my cum in your pussy for the remainder of the game while thoughts of me dance in your head." I told her.

Clay and Diane got back with the refreshments and Cindy and I got up to use the bathrooms. I saw Ricky Filborn lurking nearby and I followed her to the back of the bleachers. Once there, she opened my pants and gave me a blowjob until I was hard. I thought it was just the two of us when I saw Ricky Filborn watching us. I motioned him over.

When he got to us I said, "I suggest that you forget all about this Ricky, but instead, go and find Tabitha Greenly in the stands and tell her that you think she is the hottest girl you have ever seen. Tell her that you have been thinking about her for the last few months and then lean in and kiss her. Tell her that you want her to teach you all about sex."

I watched as he walked away.

I pulled Cindy off of my dick and got behind her and entered her pussy. I was so charged up that I immediately nutted in her hot pussy and she groaned in orgasm.

We pulled our pants back on and then walked back to our seats.

I saw Tabitha and Ricky kissing and smiled. I liked being a good guy.

After the game ended, Clay offered to give me a ride home but I told him that Diane was going to give me a ride instead.

Plus, I didn't want to be there when Cindy broke up with him.

Diane and I drove to her house. The plan was that I was going to hide in another room and only be wearing a pair of boxers and a ski mask to hide my identity.

Becky and Diane were going to get frisky together and then Diane was going to put a blindfold on Becky and then have me come out.

Becky showed up and Diane let her in. They came up to Diane's room and changed into their lace bras and panties. And while they admired themselves in the mirror, Becky was chatty.

"I can't believe that you are friends with Josh Mavers. What's gotten into you Di?" Becky blurted.

"I like him. He's funny." She commented.

"He's a pathetic loser. Come on, wake up will you?" Becky begged her friend.

"Beck, you're obsessing. Knock it off or go home!" Diane told her with spite.

"Maybe I should." Becky said and turned to walk away when Diane grabbed her and turned her around and smacked her in the face. "Smack!"

"You're a lousy friend Becky Wheeler!" Diane shouted at her friend.

Becky was in shock and then tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry Di. I..." Becky didn't know what to say.

"You always need to be the one who gets all the attention. It's always about you! You, you, YOU!" She shouted angrily.

"Di. I never looked at it that way before. I-I'm sorry." Becky told her friend.

"Yeah right! I've heard it all before Becky. You'll never change. You never do. Just fucking go!" Diane said angrily and began to sob bitterly.

Becky bent down and hugged her friend. "Hey, I'm sorry Di. I mean it. You're right. I do need to get my way. I'm insecure. I know you think I must be this super strong person for looking the way I do, but inside I'm insecure as hell. I put on a tough front kiddo. Please don't push me away Di. I need you."

"Y-you do?" Diane asked her friend.

"I do." Becky said quietly and kissed her BFF on the mouth.

I was hidden in her closet and snapped pictures while they kissed. Diane fondled Becky's large breasts and moved the material down under them and tweaked her nipples until they grew erect. She then began to pinch Becky's nipples roughly.

They broke the kiss and Becky said, "God I missed you Di. And I fuckin love the way you play roughly with my nipples. Andy never does that and I resent him for it."

Diane kissed her friend again and then began to kiss down her neck and down to her nipples and sucked them. Her hand cupped Becky's crotch and Becky moaned, "Oh Di. God I need this. When's your guy supposed to get here?"

Diane came back up and said, "I am your Mistress and I ask the questions."

Becky said, "Yes Mistress. I forgot."

"I was going to lick you, but since you are being a bad girl, put on this blindfold and get down on your knees." Diane told her.

Becky put on the blindfold and got down on her knees.

Diane grabbed her friend's head and mashed her face into her crotch. Becky's tongue slipped into Diane's pussy and began to lap up the sweet nectar flowing out.

Diane looked at me and motioned me out of the closet.

My cock made a tent out of my boxers and when I stood beside Diane, she reached down and grasped my dick with her hand. She then let go of Becky's head and I replaced her.

Diane then moved her friend's head forward again and it connected with my cock in the boxers. "Your wish is my command pet."

Becky moaned as she pressed her mouth against my shaft. "That's it pet. Now reach your hands up and pull Master's boxers down and take his cock into your mouth." She commanded her friend.

Becky did as she was ordered. She opened her mouth to take my hard cock into it. In my cock entered. It was a dream come true for us both and we moaned simultaneously, "Ohhhh."

I then heard Becky's thoughts for the first time. "I taste pussy on this guy's dick, but it tastes different than Diane's pussy does. I wonder who he's been fucking."

I kissed Diane while Becky took more and more of my dick into her mouth.

It hit the back of her throat and she gagged on it.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She eased off my cock and a huge trail of saliva came out and dripped down her chin.

She took me deep in her throat a second time.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked and when she released her mouth, a second even bigger strand of saliva dripped down to her exposed tits and covered her erect nipples.

"That's it slut! Choke on Master's dick. His huge 9 inch cock is going to stretch open your pussy so wide as he fucks your cavernous cunt. Now take him deeper in your throat." Diane told her friend.

Becky knew how to suck cock and she was good at it. She slobbered all over my big cock while Diane ordered her to finger herself to get her pussy ready to be fucked.

I removed my dick from her mouth. It was a relief because I was starting to feel myself about to cum.

"Do you want Master to fuck you pet?" Diane asked.

"Yes Mistress. Please. I need my pussy stretched by his enormous cock!" She pleaded.

"Good. Remove your bra and panties and lay back on my bed and pull your knees up." She instructed her friend.

"Can I see who it is first?" She asked Diane.

"Soon pet, soon." She cooed.

I looked down at Becky. This perfect petite woman I had fantasies about regularly, I was now going to fuck. I admired her body. Her flawless tits and long thick nipples. Her flat stomach and sexy hips. Her bald pussy and plump camel toe. Her large clitoris and thick, meaty, flesh colored lips. Everything was glistening wet and her vagina was pink and leaking so much juice.

I pressed my fingers against her slit and moved her clit with my fingers making her moan, "Ohhh." I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and when I removed them they were glistening wet with her secretions. I brought my wet fingers up to my face and smelled them and groaned, "Oh yeah. Mmmm. Lick her juices from my fingers." I told Diane.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she tasted Becky's slime on my fingers.

I took my cock in my hand and swiped it up and down Becky's pussy. From her pussy entrance up to her clit, just like I did to my mom in my dream on Monday. Each time I bumped her clit, Becky groaned, "Please fuck me."

I then placed it at her entrance and in slipped my cock head. "Oh fuck! It's big!" She blurted.

I pushed inside her pussy until it was about halfway in. God it felt good. So tight and wet and warm. I then laid forward and thrust the rest inside her pussy. "Oh fuck me!" Becky shouted out loud.

I kissed her then and slowly withdrew my cock and then shoved it in again. I lifted myself up and placed my hands on her perfect tits and played with her nipples as I slowly fucked her.

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Are you a whore for my cock slut?"

"Yes Master. I love your huge dick in me. It's fucking amazing!" She shouted excitedly.

This was only my 2nd pussy ever and I was amazed at how good it felt. Her volcanic heat surrounded my cock as I fucked her harder and faster. I was getting close and so was she when I suddenly removed my dick and stood beside Diane again, who was taking pictures of us. My wet cock inches from Becky's face.

Diane then said, "If you want Master to make you cum, you first need to lick your juices from his cock."

"Yes Mistress, gladly." She said excitedly and sat up.

"But first remove your blindfold and see who this cock belongs to my pet." Diane smiled.

Becky pulled up her blindfold and her smile dropped to a frown. "You? But, you're such a dweeb! I've hated you for years!"

She saw the hurt on my face and her shock grew to concern.

She looked down at my glistening cock and licked her lips.

I shook my head at her and frowned and started to walk away.

"STOP! PLEASE COME BACK!" She shouted at me.

I turned and looked at her. I was hurt by her words and a lone tear rolled down my cheek.

Becky saw it and tears rolled down both of her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." She said in a small voice.

I looked at Diane and she too was crying.

She dropped her head into her hands and started to sob.

"God, I am such an idiot Josh. Please forgive me." She begged in a small voice.

I bent down and lifted her face and said, "I'll forgive you if you make me cum, but all bets are off if you orgasm before I do."

"Yes Master. Anything!" She said and got down on her knees and began to lick her juices from my cock.

"Yeah Becky. That's it. Lick your slimy cum from my big dick." I told her.

"Mmmm, slurrrpplllmmm." She moaned as she took my dick into her throat.

Diane then got on the bed after removing her bra and panties. "Come here pet and suck on my nipples as Master takes my virginity." She told her friend.

Becky complied and looked at her friend and then started to suck on her nipples.

I meanwhile got between Diane's legs and in one hard push, I speared my dick into her super tight cunt. "Pop" went her hymen and Diane cried out, "Fuck! Oh fuck!"

I slid in and out for several minutes before she begged me to stop. "Josh stop, stop. It hurts too much!" She cried.

I did as she asked and removed my dick from her pussy. My dick was coated in her juices and a little blood from her broken hymen.

Becky looked at my cock and came over and licked it clean and then laid beside her friend while I pushed back inside Becky's quim.

In and out, I really nailed her pussy. She begged me to fuck her harder and deeper. "Deeper, harder, oh fuck! Yes! I love this cock!"

Her words sent me over the edge and I drove in deep one last time and groaned, "cumming!!!" And blasted my cum into her pussy.

This must have pushed her over the edge because she held me tight and groaned, "Unghhhh, mmmmm. CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" As she also orgasmed.

I lifted my head from her neck and she kissed me on the lips. "That was incredible!" She told me when the kiss ended.

"You ready for round two?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me? Fuck yes I am!" She laughed.

I pulled out of her pussy and a small river of my cum puddled on the bed. Becky got up and then kneeled down and slurped the puddle into her mouth.

Diane then stood up and put on her nightie and went into her mom's room to lay down.