All Comments on 'Ring of Suggestion Pt. 13'

by Kinkynfit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ronin646Ronin646about 1 year ago

Kind of sad in a way that the story is over. I was hopeful that Josh would be able to fight back against Draco. This chapter was F*cked up with all the incest and gay sex but glad that he woke up with no rings. Testing his theories was cleaver. Thought he would test another theory with Debra and his mother getting it on but she found the ring and got it working for her. All good things come to an end; sad to see this story come to one.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Was into then it seemed to run out of gas, quickly. Disappointed by the ending chapter. I figured he'd find a way to put Draco in his place, but that wasn't to be

AardieAardie10 months ago

Some interesting bombshells there. One important fact is that you only need one ring. This means you should never take a second ring. Josh has access to another ring in safe with the hidden key and could take it as his one ring. Retrieving the other two rings would allow them to endow two other people. It seems obvious who should get them as they were also immune.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkynfit@Kinkynfit
Everyone is a critic these days. If you don’t like the way the story reads then find one you do like or better yet, write your own. Enjoy, jerk off and have fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES