Ringmaster Ch. 02: The First Night

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
3.6k words
4.55
22.6k
23

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I said as I hurried to my bedroom. I fumbled around my dresser before I found the brush. I quickly headed back and handed it to Vanessa, keeping my eyes averted from her half naked body.

"Thanks," she said as she headed back to her room, hips swaying as I got a good peek at the curves of her ass.

Once she was out of sight and I heard the water running, I took a massive sigh and flopped down on the couch. I groaned and felt my heart rate return to normal. "Well, she's hot. Surprised you didn't fuck her." Regina had such an oddly calm and nonchalant tone about her, as if talking about having sex was like talking about the weather.

"I just couldn't," I said, looking at the ring. Sure that ring made me more attracted to her, but, I was still the same Maria. Helplessly romantically Maria. I could have fucked her. I could have made her drop that towel and spread her legs. I could have made Vanessa play with her tits for me without even knowing it. But, I cared about her too much to just force her to do that. "If I'm going to do anything with Vanessa, I want it to be because she actually wants it. Not because I made her want it."

"You certainly are a unique Ringmaster. Never seen anyone with quite as much restraint as you," Regina said, taking a seat next to me, her chains rattling. "It's charming. Most of the Ringmasters who put on the ring immediately go to fulfill their dark carnal fantasies. Just instantly into a power trip. This is a nice pace you got here."

I closed my eyes and groaned again at myself. What the hell was I talking about? IF I'm going to do anything with Vanessa? Why the hell was I thinking about her so casually like that. She's my roommate who I've lived with for awhile now with, first of all. And second, she has a boyfriend. Third, I haven't once seen any kind of indication that she likes girls or anything. Why was I thinking about her and her beautiful tan body?

"Doing some mental gymnastics, Ringmaster?" Regina asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I get it. This is a lot to take in. Again, you're the one in control. All the ring did was make a tiny change in your preferences."

I turned over to Regina, still hearing Vanessa in the shower thankfully. "I want to confirm something." I balled my fist tightly as I felt my heart begin to race again.

"Yeah? What did you need, Ringmaster?" Her eyes were kind of half-opened, like she didn't have a care in the world, but not in a malicious way. More like she's been bored for centuries and hoping for something exciting to come along. Something about that was exciting.

I bit my lower lip as I began to move. I was actually going to do this. I just needed to know. I put my hands on both sides of Regina's face and pulled her in for a kiss on the lips. Her eyes widened in surprise, then slowly closed as she leaned into the kiss. I felt my heart scream with excitement like it never had before. There was something electric about her lips. About the soft tender lips of a girl. I couldn't believe that I was not only kissing a girl, but that I was the one who initiated it. But, something about it felt so right, so freeing, so natural. It was only for a minute before I broke away for air.

That confirmed it for me. I definitely did like girls now.

Regina looked at me with her half-opened eyes and cracked a faint smile at me. "Well, now that was exciting."

My heart was racing a mile a minute and I could feel this electric sensation throughout my body. A part of me desperately wanted more. To see what it was like to go further and experience things I never had before. A different part of me heard Vanessa finishing up her shower and would likely come out soon to the living room. Regina looked at me calmly, without any sort of judgement about what just happened.

"So, Ringmaster, what now?"

I fix up my outfit as I get off of Regina. Sure, that kiss was electric and my heart was pounding a mile a minute, but it just felt different. It felt off. Maybe because it was my first kiss after however many years it's been since I kissed my previous boyfriend, or maybe that it was my first time kissing a girl. Whatever it was, I wasn't quite ready for it. It was all too overwhelming right now. I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself.

"It's not you, Regina," I said to her, too red in the face to look at her directly. "I promise. I just am not ready for something with a girl yet."

Regina blinked a bit then nodded. "I understand." She wasn't hurt or upset by my sudden shift in attitude. In fact, she seemed like she expected it. She turned in the direction of Vanessa's room. "You going to try anything with her?"

"What? Yes. Wait, no! I don't... UGH!" I groaned again and looking at the magical ring. I didn't want to do anything to Vanessa, but there was also something deep within me that really wanted to do something to her. Something with her. I mean, fuck, it would be incredibly hot, but I just couldn't bring myself anything like that.

"You could always use her as a test subject," Regina casually said. I stared at Regina dumbfounded that she would suggest something like that. "Look, using the ring is like using a muscle or a language. You might be able to do some small stuff here and there, but if you try anything too big without having trained, you could do some irreversible damage."

I looked down at the ring and stared, feeling the full weight of what the ring could do. "I just have to think about the changes and they're done?" My mind began to think about all the horrible situations that just a passing thought could cause. I quickly shook them out of my head of fear that the ring might actually make some of them happen. "It's okay, I just have to learn to control this power, right?"

"Yeah, it'll take time, but you'll figure it out," Regina said. "Look Ringmaster, it's your first night with the ring. Just don't think any kind of changes too massive or complicated. You're clearly restraining yourself to be more in control." She gently patted me on the back. "You'll be fine."

I smiled back at her. "Thanks Regina. So, what exactly are you? Like, are you a spirit trapped in the ring? Are you a mystical being just bound to the ring so that you only came into existence when I put the ring on?"

"Oh," Regina said, "Well, I'm-"

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN!"

Regina and I immediately turned our heads towards Vanessa's room. She came out of her room, disheveled with a cotton-tee casually thrown on, tears streaming down her face. She ran into the kitchen, where we heard her sobbing. I looked back to Regina, who gestured for me to go to her.

Nervously, I gulped and headed into the kitchen. I heard Regina's chains behind me, so I knew she was watching me. "Vanessa? You alright?" She had her head between her knees, sitting down on the floor, sobbing. "What happened?"

"K-Keith broke up with me," she cried. I nervously looked at the ring, then to Regina. However, she shook her head no, that I hadn't caused this. "I don't understand what I did wrong. I thought I was good enough, that I was doing everything I should have."

Sure, it was probably the ring, but something within me just clicked. Vanessa was now available, and needing someone. I could absolutely be that someone. I could be hers and she could be mine.

"Look, he didn't deserve you," I said to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. "You deserve someone who treats your right, and not just for your gorgeous body." Vanessa continued to cry and sniffle. "You absolutely did your best, but he just couldn't see that." I slowly stood up and held my hand out to her. "Come on, let's binge watching something and chow down on some snacks. It'll help cheer you up." As I said that, I felt the ring warm up before cooling down.

Vanessa wiped the tears from her face. "Okay Maria." Slowly, she stood up, allowing me to get a gorgeous view of her in just a huge white cotton tee and some nice pink panties. I wasn't even sure if she was wearing a bra underneath or not. Calmly, she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close in an embrace. "Thanks for this. How can I repay you?"

"Oh, don't worry about it for now," I said, getting hot under the collar from the hug. "Let's enjoy the TV."

"Okay," Vanessa said, grabbing a bowl from one of the top shelves, which hiked up her shirt and showed off her well-rounded ass. Fuck would I love a handful of that. She grabbed a few bags of chips and headed into the living room. "Oh, Regina, Maria and I were going to watch some TV. Wanna join us?"

"Yeah, sure," Regina said. Vanessa smiled at her and headed into the living room to finish setting things up. Regina, after taking a nice view of Vanessa's curves, walked over to me, chains rattling the whole time. "Just trying to cheer her up?"

I bit my lower lip and then looked at her. "I'm not going to rush into this. I don't want to frighten her. She did just go through a break-up after all, and I don't want to seem insensitive." Regina gave me a thumbs-up and headed back into the living room. I took a deep sigh and stared down at the ring. Well fuck, the influence of liking girls definitely changed me, but, I was oddly okay with it now. It was absolutely the ring that made that happen, but what's done is done. Now, I was going to make Vanessa mine, but, respectfully. I still cared about her, and I was still a romantic at heart. Grabbing myself a drink from the refrigerator, I headed into the living room.

Sitting on the couch was Vanessa at one end and Regina at the other. Regina gave me a knowing wink that she set me up in the center near Vanessa. I took my spot between the two of them as Vanessa put on the show.

It was some show about corrupt superheroes. It wasn't quite my style, but both Vanessa and Regina were into it. At least Vanessa was smiling and happy. Truthfully, I don't know how much of it was the ring, but she was happy. I looked down at the ring again while the audio from the TV show played in the background. Would this power make me a corrupt superhero? I mean, I could do anything I wanted to half of the population on Earth. I could probably rule the world with this. This tiny ring had the power to shape my destiny and my future however I wanted. Whomever and however I wished, there was no-

Vanessa and Regina both cheered at some action scene that happened on screen, their wide smiles illuminated by the light from the TV.

Fuck. Vanessa's way too adorable and attractive to just change and manipulate. I cared too much about her to do that to her.

Okay, okay, Maria, just stay calm and make things go slowly. Pace yourself and don't overexert yourself. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and focused on Vanessa's shirt. Her shirt will become a deep v-neck that shows off her cleavage and she will be perfectly fine with it. I felt the ring's warmth pulse on my finger. Slowly, I opened my eyes.

There it was on her. Her cotton tee had such a long V-cut in it that one solid jostle and her tits could have practically been popping right out of her shirt. Vanessa didn't seem to have a single care about it at all. She was just into watching and reacting to the TV show.

My god she was hot. With this ring, I could totally do it. I could do her. But, I couldn't just do it all at once. Vanessa deserved someone treating her special and I needed to build up to that. But, at the end of the night, I was going to make her mine.

Okay, think Maria.

I took a deep breath and concentrated on the change I wanted to make. Vanessa would start to feel hotter and warmer. Within a few minutes, it would be so hot that she would need to take off that shirt of hers. Then, she would cool back down. The ring on my finger pulsed warmly at the change.

Vanessa didn't seem to notice anything different, but her breath was a bit more rapid. As the TV episode went on, I noticed her sweating a little bit here and there. She breathed heavier and had started to softly pant. Nervously, I hoped that I hadn't made too much of a change and put Vanessa in something life-threatening. I cautiously took a handful of chips and began to munch on them as Regina and Vanessa both watched the superhero show.

Around three episodes into the binge, Vanessa was clearly sweating. She kept fanning herself with her shirt and fidgeting uncomfortably on the couch. Her breath was heavy, but she kept on powering through it. She certainly was struggling to keep her composure in front of me and Regina.

Oh right. I'm an idiot. I looked down at the ring again. I made her hotter, sure, but she was still the same Vanessa as before. Not someone who would outright go topless around me, much less someone she just met. Of course, that can all change. The ring on my finger flared up in warmth, much more this time as I changed Vanessa to be completely comfortable with going topless around Regina and me. I groaned a bit as there was a small pain in my temple. I think that might have been too much of a change.

Regina looked over at me, a bit nervously, but I waved her down as the pain subsided. My attention was more focused on-.

"Whew, did the AC break or something?" Vanessa asked as she quickly took off her shirt, her beautiful and bouncy C's rising up with the shirt before resting naturally on her chest. Regina and I couldn't help but stare at her. Sure, I've seen her in seductive and pretty revealing clothing before, but never before had she been completely topless around me. My suspicions were correct before. She wasn't wearing a bra. Likely, she didn't have time to put one on after hearing her bad news. "Ah, much better."

I gulped as I took in the sights of her sexy mounds. They were deliciously curved with perky nipples on top. As gorgeous as they were to look at, what struck me the most was that her tits matched the rest of her body, meaning one thing to me. Vanessa tans braless. The thought of Vanessa sitting out, catching sun with her tits outs, oh, it made my heart race for her. She wasn't even paying attention to me staring at them. She was more focused on the TV and what was going on there. In fact, she was acting like being topless around us was completely normal, exactly how I made the change.

Okay, pull yourself together, Maria. You've gotten over the first two hurdles, both not entirely your fault. You like girls now and goddamn is Vanessa hot. That's hurdle one dealt with. Then, Keith broke up with her. Again, not my fault. Though I am using the ring to help her get over him, but I at least wasn't the one who broke them up. Now, there was third hurdle. As far as I was aware, Vanessa was completely straight. Usually, she'd come back from work and talk about the other male models she worked with and describe how toned they were. I could make her a lesbian, or at the very least, bisexual.

But, should I go with this change, or do I do something else? I could ease her into things. Hell, do I just not change her right now? That pain in my skull was probably me changing Vanessa a bit too much more than I could handle. Even Regina was worried about me when that happened.

As the episode on TV finished, and before the next episode went on, the TV was paused. I looked over at Regina who shook her head and pointed behind me. I turned and looked at Vanessa, who had a gentle smile on her face. "Uh, Maria? I just... wanted to say thanks for being a good friend. What he did hurt like hell, but then you came along and made me feel all better." Again, she wasn't really even caring that she was presenting her bare tits to me. "So, again, thank you for being there for me." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, her tits squishing into mine. My mind went wild at all sorts of sexy and romantic thoughts and my heart raced.

Ah fuck...

Really, the strain from when I made Vanessa take off her shirt should have been the warning to me that I should stop. I was never really one with a high threshold for pain. I still wince and squirm when I get my flu shots. I squeezed my fingers into fists as the ring flared up from my next change.

Vanessa is very affectionate towards me and Regina.

As if on command, she held me closer and tighter, pressing her tits up against me even tighter. I could feel through my t-shirt all of her amazing softness. My mind went into override and the part of me that made rationale and restrained decisions began to take a backseat. I saw her reach an arm out and pull Regina into the hug. "Ah, thank you as well, Regina. Maria here wasn't ever too much for my kind of shows, but you were all into the action!"

"Oh, yeah, not a problem," Regina said, glancing over at me and the ring. "You just let me know if you wanna watch more."

Me? I was in full blown excited mood and going absolutely crazy. On my front was Vanessa, completely topless and burying her tits into mine. Behind me was Regina, having been pulled in by Vanessa, pushing her tits into my back. I half expected to feel the cold chains that she was wearing, but instead, it was her soft and bouncy breasts. My breath became heavy and rapid and I could hardly hold myself back from my wishful thinking.

Vanessa now likes girls in addition to liking guys romantically and sexually.

The ring flared up even more and a sharp pain in my temple caused me to stiffen up, but I was the meat in a sexy sandwich and I wasn't about to be able to get out any time soon. Regina looked over at me, her bored expression shifting to one of concern. "Maria, I know what you're thinking. You need to calm down." She tried to pull away from the hug and give me more breathing room, but that just made Vanessa hug even tighter.

"Oh, Maria, you've been such a good friend to me. I wish I had gotten to know you sooner," Vanessa said warmly. "I bet we would have been best friends in high school."

"Yeah, but it's TOO bad things like that CAN'T be helped, right Maria?" Regina said accusingly. This time her hints weren't for me to do something, but rather for me to stop doing things. "But we have each other now and we'll have PLENTY of TIME to grow as friends, right Maria?" Regina was practically hissing through her teeth.

"U-Uhhh.. y-yeah, ri-right," I stammered, barely holding on as everything was beginning to swirl in a dizzying frenzy of love, affection, romance, and tits.

"Oh, you two are just so cute," Vanessa said, breaking up the hug. However, the affection only grew as she gave Regina a kiss on the cheek. Regina's eyes widened as she turned to see Vanessa's next move.

"Wait! No!" Regina cried out.

Vanessa kissed my cheek and my face turned completely red. However, it wasn't her kiss that did it. It wasn't her kissing Regina or the fact that her amazing tits had been idly rubbing all around mine for the past few seconds. No, it was nothing like that.

It was the way she smiled at us. Her smile was so warm and so inviting. It was something I wanted to protect. No. I wanted to be the one who caused it. I wanted to be the one to make her smile like that on a daily basis. I want to be a reason she smiles. It was a smile of pure joy and happiness that made my final shred of restraint evaporated.

"Maria! Don't!" Regina said, but it was too late. The ring flared up as I made my next change.

Vanessa is now Regina and my girlfriend.

I also felt myself do one more change, but I couldn't remember what it was. That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers