Ringmaster Ch. 03: The Next Day

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
969 words
4.4
16.9k
15

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
359 Followers

I groaned awake, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom. My head throbbed and my arm was sore, like I had pulled everything in it twice. I was still wearing the same clothes as before. I looked around my room, seeing the sun shining through my blinds. I rolled my head and turned down towards my hand. Yep, the silver ring was still there. So, last night, all of that, Regina, the thing with Vanessa, all of that was real. Wait, shit! Regina and Vanessa!

I hopped up out of bed and immediately regretted my choice. My knees immediately gave out and I face-planted onto my carpet.

"Oh, she's up," I heard Regina say from a different room. Immediately, I heard two pairs of footsteps and a shaking of chains rush over to my room.

"Maria!" Vanessa said as she rushed over to my side. She helped me up and hugged me tightly. "I was so worried about you."

"Yeah, we both were," Regina said, though with a colder tone than her usual boredness. "Good to see you're up and kinda standing."

"What, um, what happened?" I asked, the memories of last night still kinda foggy.

"Well, I was hugging you and Regina," Vanessa began to explain, letting go, "And, gosh, just the way it felt with you two and everything. Everything about last night just kinda felt right." She began to fidget with her feet, not nervously but more cutesy and embarrassed. "And, well, I got kinda caught up in the moment and I may have kissed you both." My heart raced remembering that. "And then you passed out and I got so worried about you." She hugged me tightly again.

"She began to freak out," Regina said calmly. "Like, full blown panic."

"Ah! Regina!" Vanessa said, playfully flailing around at her. "Come on! I handled that way better than how you're describing it." Regina chuckled, still keeping her usual half-opened eyes expression. "Anyways, after that, we brought you to your bed."

"See, I told you she didn't need medical attention. She just needed a good night's rest," Regina said.

"Well excuse me for being concerned for her!" Vanessa said, arguing with Regina, but still in a playful way.

"Oh, thanks," I said, blushing a little in embarrassment. In the little reprieve in the conversation, I took a look at their outfits. Vanessa was wearing a fancy black two piece shirt and pants combo with a beautiful yellow belt and trim. On the other hand, Regina was wearing one of Vanessa's blue tank tops with a light gray skirt that went down to her knees. She still had her chains wrapped around her. Both of them looked absolutely stunning. Honestly, I felt a little embarrassed standing there in a basic tee and shorts.

"Anyways," Vanessa said, breaking from her conversation with Regina, "You had the perfect timing to wake back up." She pulled me in by holding my face in her hands and softly kissing my cheek. "I've got class to go to and I can't be late, but knowing that you're up and okay gives me the boost I need to get through it!" She turned around and walked over to Regina. She planted a kiss on her cheek before leaving, giving us both a nice shimmy of her ass.

Once Regina and I heard the door close, Regina turned to me with a sudden scowl on her face. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Huh!?"

She walked over to me and held up my hand that had the ring. "It hasn't even been half a day and you were already trying to make a bunch of medium changes all at once! What happened to taking things slow?" She didn't raise her voice at all, but I could tell there was a tranquil fury in her tone. Though, it was a mix of both anger and sadness. She stared into my eyes for a few moments before releasing my hand and sitting down on my bed, face turned away from me.

I softly rubbed my hand and looked at her. I was the one at risk of something bad happening and I only met Regina yesterday. Why was she so upset over this? That's when it hit me. I didn't see or hear Regina until I put on the ring. Does Regina not exist when someone doesn't wear the ring?

Calmly, I sat down on the bed and placed a hand on hers. "I'm sorry, Regina. I should have listened to you. I was just caught up in the moment. I didn't mean to hurt you."

There was a pause before Regina turned back to me, wiping a tear from her eye. "Just... take it easy today, okay? Don't use the ring any more than absolutely necessary." She gave me a huge hug and held me tightly. She may have only met me last night, but she still seemed to care a lot about me. I guess now that I have two people who deeply care about me, I should be more careful.

"I will," I said as I kissed her on the cheek. Damn, I'm getting and even giving out kisses like it's nothing. I turned my attention to my clock as my eyes went wide. SHIT! I'm soon late for class! As she let go, I stood up and began to undress. Naturally, I heard Regina whistle at me. I threw my old clothes into the hamper and put on a fresh new outfit. I grabbed my backpack and gave Regina another kiss on the cheek. "Gotta go!"

"No problem. I'll stay here," Regina said with a smile on her face. Goddamn she was cute when she wanted to be.

I rushed out the door and headed to my class before I was too late.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
359 Followers