Río Sinuoso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's cool. Go for a walk. Go for a swim. I wanna watch you walk around naked. Penny would never do that. I wanna watch you move around in the nude."

Missy nodded. It would be weird, but not as weird as what had just happened between her legs. Darren helped her up. She tried to hide a piercing pain in her vagina. Something was definitely broken in there. Walking across bits of grass and bare earth and smooth rocks to the edge of the water with bare feet, it helped hide that she was wincing in pain. Each time something inside of her pinched, she lifted her foot as if the rough surface had caused her pain.

Darren sat back on the rug and watched, his eye never off her nude body. Missy went ankle deep into the water and turned to face him. It took all of her courage not to cover up. If Penny wouldn't get naked for him outside, she would win that battle in the war. She faced him, kept her arm to her side, or up in her hair and let him stare at her most personal and private parts.

"Hey, standing up, your tits are actually not too bad. They look okay like that," Darren yelled out. Oh, thank goodness, Missy thought, relieved. She stepped further into the water, then dived in. It was freezing cold, but a momentary reprieve from showing her body.

Missy took the chance to feel her vagina, letting the cold, crystal clear water sooth her. Holding up her hand, bits of blood mixed with water.

"Shit," she whispered, dipping her finger in and out of herself until no more blood came out. At least it looked like the bleeding had stopped. Missy took a deep breath. There was something bigger and scarier that was probably going to go in her. How could she hide the pain? How could she possibly pretend she was even as good as Penny at taking an erection into her body?

The thought of Penny made Missy walk back to the shallows. She had to let him see her nude body. She had to act like it was always okay for her to walk around undressed. Not like Penny.

Missy's resolve was tested, though, when Darren stood and took his own top and pants off. When his boxers came down, Missy saw her first live erection. It was monstrously scary. It was like a rolling pin. How would that ever fit?

Darren sat back down onto the rug. "Come over."

Missy tiptoed over the rough ground to where Darren was. He lay on his back and held his cock upright.

"Sit on that. Shove it up your cunt," he told her. Twice he said it, before Missy moved.

"Sure," she tried to say calmly, her heart racing. Missy picked up her t-shirt and used it to wipe herself mostly dry, then stood over the man she had adored for five years.

"Come on. Get your cunt down here. I wanna put my cock in it."

There was no mention or discussion of condoms. Missy knelt a leg either side of his pelvis. She took the erection from him and held it upright underneath her pelvis. This was it. The moment. Missy egged herself on. Please, please, please, please go in, she begged silently. If it didn't, if she couldn't take it, everything would be for nothing.

Darren pushed up as Missy pushed down. She couldn't help but wince as her vagina took the head of a man's cock for the first time. It was in, at least part of it.

"Damn, you're tight," Darren yelled out, given no one was around to hear.

"You have a huge penis," Missy countered, hoping the flattery would hide her sexual naivety.

"Okay. I'll stretch you before I'm done with you," Darren said determinedly. They fought hard to get one more inch into Missy's pussy.

"Here, try this," Darren suggested. He lifted Missy up and off him and pushed her to her hands and knees on the blanket. He kicked her knees wide, held her hips with one hand and used his other hand to guide his cock to her entrance. Missy shuddered. She was going to be mated like an animal would. It was inhuman. It was without love, nor intimacy.

The cock head at her vagina slopped in and out of her entrance for a time - then thrust. Missy's scream was guttural. On all fours like a mating sheep or cow or dog, her virginal vagina was filled with one deep, sharp spearing of cock. All of that rolling pin, thrust mercilessly into all of her vagina.

"Aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Over and over Missy screamed in shock and pain as over and over that rolling pin thrust into and out of her body. Darren fucked like a man possessed, like a man who had finally broken the shackles and was slamming a pussy like he'd always dreamed. That Missy was so willing had amazed him. That her cunt was so tiny was even more amazing. He fucked and pounded that girl's mini-body.

Darren held Missy's ass tight to his thighs, howled to the sun and let go rope after rope of semen, all into the bare, unprotected cunt of the girl trying so hard to please him. Darren stayed hard and deep up Missy, even after the last of his cum had dribbled into her body.

"Fuck, that felt good. You are a proper slut. I love it. Penny would never let me fuck her like a dog. She'd never let me blow a load into her cunt. You are a perfect little slut. I love it!"

Missy didn't know what to think or how to feel. She'd just been impregnated, like a farm animal. Darren was happy with her, but... a baby, straight away? Even with her heart-throb Darren, it seemed too much too soon. From behind her he was gripping her ass and gently fucking as his erection took time to subside. The slopping sound was embarrassingly indecent, but Darren couldn't see her blush, she was facing the stream, wishing she could get back in and clean herself out.

"I said we'd resize you," Darren beamed as his cock finally plopped out with a gurgle of air and semen. Missy dropped to her stomach on the blanket for a silent minute before steeling herself and turning over. There was a battle to be won. She had to be easy to have sex with. She had to show him her privates all the time.

"You can do that to me whenever you want," Missy said, looking up at him from the blanket. Darren nodded appreciatively.

"Maybe you and I could have an affair first?" he suggested. "Keep trying you out, see if it stays this way for both of us? Breaking up with Penny's a big thing, right? Everyone will be super surprised. We better make sure you'll keep doing this, don't you think?"

"You want to have an affair with me? Behind Penny's back?"

"Yeah," he said, kneeing her legs open and leaning down to kiss her mouth. "It would be great. I could fuck you whenever I could get away. I love your little body. We could do all sorts of things to it. What do you think?"

Darren was kissing her mouth and face and lips intimately, like she's always wanted him to.

"You want to keep... having sex with me? Regularly?"

"Whenever Penny is not around, I promise."

"Okay," she groaned as he pawed at her breast. Having some of his love was a step closer to having all of him. She would keep working hard to pull him from Penny's bed to hers.

Darren sucked a scandalous number of hickeys onto her breasts and thighs. He fingered her until his cock was ready to go again, this time nailing her from above. They kissed and tongued as he fucked her pussy, Missy enjoyed the closeness it gave them.

"You've loosened up," Darren said as Missy's semen-filled pussy slopped loudly between her legs on each stroke.

"Hmmm," she agreed. "Do you like it?"

"You're great to fuck, Missy, for sure."

"You wanna keep doing it?"

"Yeah, every time I can sneak out."

"Am I better to have sex with than Penny?"

"Today you are. Much better."

"Good!"

"Let's see if you can keep it up," he said, kissing her mouth.

"I will," she grinned, "Soon you'll want to do it with me all the time. Not her."

"You'll be that good, huh?" Darren laughed.

"Yes," Missy smiled into the kiss.

They had food and drink and a little radio; they stayed together undressed until it was almost dark. Missy wondered if anyone had ever had so much sex on their first day. Darren was in her as often as he could get hard, which was a lot. Missy was going all in to try to win her man over, she made herself entirely available for every piece of sex he wanted. Most of it was animalistic: holding on to a tree, bent over a rock by the river, face and breasts down into the mud of the little beach. For someone who had gone eighteen years without so much as having seen a live penis, she now had more sperm in her than there were stars in the sky. She dearly hoped her effort and sacrifice would be enough to win Darren away from Penny. Penny was beautiful and smart and charming and five years older; Missy was using her only advantage, her willingness to let Darren do whatever he wanted to her.

Chapter 9

"Natasha, hi, what's up?" I asked quizzically. Natasha had never come to my house by herself before. She was from our church, but we didn't often speak, she was a lot younger, maybe even in high school still. When my mother came and told me she was at the front door asking for me, I thought it must be a mistake.

"Can we talk? Do you have time now?"

"Yeah. Sure," I shrugged. On Saturday mornings I studied, then had lunch with the family, and in the afternoons I usually went out with Darren, or other friends if he had sports. "Come in."

"Who is home? Just your mother?"

"Ah, no, Dad is here. Aunt Bev as well."

"Can we sit out here?" Natasha asked, nodding at the gazebo in the corner of our front garden. We didn't use it very often.

"Ah, yeah. Sure. You want a drink? Some water or tea?"

"No, no," she said. I left the front door to the hallway open, walking over with Natasha to the garden seats.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

"I need your help," Natasha sighed. "With Missy."

"Missy Boriabent? From church?" I asked, puzzled. I didn't really know her that well.

"Yes."

"Okay. What sort of help?" I asked curiously.

"There's a guy she likes..."

"Okay," I said.

"And Missy has been trying to get him interested in her. But it's gotten out of hand. I need your help to stop it, one way or other."

"Okay... I don't know. What can I do?"

"Missy has been having sex with him, trying to use it to win him over."

"Oh."

"But I don't think it's working. I think he's just using her. It's been a long time now. She's been going whenever he asks, doing everything he asks. She had to take the morning-after pill at least a half-dozen times. But nothing's changing."

"Oh my. Have you spoken to her mother?"

"That would be too scary."

"But how can I help?" I asked, confused. "You want me to speak with Missy?"

"No. I was hoping you could speak with the boy. Find out if he really is going to date her, or if he's just dragging her along to get sex?"

"Speak with the boy? Me?" Now I was even more confused.

Natasha took a deep breath. "It's Darren. The boy having sex with Missy all this time is Darren."

Chapter 10

At first I didn't believe it. I couldn't imagine that Darren could do that, or that I wouldn't notice. And I got grumpy with poor Natasha for spreading lies. I had to go out of my way later to apologize to her, but she was a darling, she was very understanding and sympathetic. Reluctantly Natasha showed me some photos Darren had sent to Missy. It was him alright. I kept thinking what if I'd done it differently, what if I'd given Darren the sex I'd given that stranger... those strangers... at Marcia's party. Then he wouldn't have had to find sex elsewhere.

My mother could tell I was depressed, but I couldn't explain why. I didn't reach out to Darren to confront him, and I ignored his calls. I needed the time to deal with it before confronting his lies. And I knew he would lie because I had been full of them after coming back from Marcia's.

Chapter 11

The following weekend I was ready to deal with it. Looking through the messages that Darren had sent, he said his parents were spending the weekend at an AirBnB at Smithton, three hours down the coast. Some relative's birthday. He was going to go with them.

Bullshit.

I had no doubt Darren's folks were going away, but he never went anywhere with them. Natasha checked for me, and sure enough Missy told her she was 'going away to her cousins for the weekend'.

"Wouldn't she tell you if she was going to stay with Darren? She doesn't lie to you, too, does she?" I asked.

"She does," Natasha sighed. "She knows I disapprove. She doesn't tell me what's going on anymore."

"So where will they be?" I wondered. "I want to catch them."

"I think they'll be hiding at his place. That back yard is completely private, if Missy can sneak in the front without the neighbors seeing, you wouldn't get caught. And it doesn't cost anything. And the animals need to be looked after, Darren couldn't just leave."

"I agree. They'd be holed up at his place."

After lunch Saturday, I told my folks that I was going to Darren's place, so I'd be back after dinner. I wanted to buy myself time to calm down after the confrontation. My folks would find out his family were all away when they didn't go to church Sunday, but that was tomorrow's problem. The world would be different by then. I walked the mile to their house, up the driveway to the front door.

Bang-bang-bang!

"I know you're in there!" I yelled. "I know what you're doing!"

Bang-bang-bang!

"Open the door!"

Bang-bang-bang!

"I'm not going anywhere! I will camp on this porch til your folks come home!"

Bang-bang-bang!

The door opened a crack. I shoved and burst in. Behind the door was David, one of Darren's old school buddies. He wasn't from church, but I'd seen him a few times.

"Where are they?" I said, running through the whole house. Darren and Missy weren't in any room, or out back.

"What's going on?" David asked, entirely confused.

"Okay. Hide and seek. I don't expect you're going to help me," I said bitterly. I hunted everywhere that a kid would hide. Shed, garden, under beds, behind shower curtains, in closets, behind sofas. David was more amused than upset. He sat down on the garden table by the pool and drank his beer.

"Where are they?" I demanded, panting.

"Penny, I have no idea what you're doing, but you're on your own. Run around all you like. Let me know when you're done. The pool fridge is literally chock full of beer."

I shook my head and did another entire lap of the house's crannies. Exhausted, I sat down across the garden table from David. He reached over to the fridge and took a beer can for me, popping it. Hot and thirsty, I drank half in one hit.

"Where are they?

"Who is 'they'? Darren's folks?"

"Darren and Missy, asshole," I growled. I rarely swore.

David nodded.

"What?" I demanded.

"Makes sense," David said, leaning on his elbows on the table.

"What does?"

"Darren. Something's been up. Something weird."

"What?"

"He's been vague with me. Including me staying here."

"You're staying here?"

"House-sitting. Dog, cat, fish."

"They're not here?"

"Darren's not. I came last night. It was a bit weird, he said he was going to follow his folks down the coast. Unlikely. He never goes anywhere with his folks."

"Exactly!" I agreed. "So where are they?"

"You better explain 'they'," David said, passing me a second beer. I sighed and explained it all, from Natasha's visit to my house. I told him about the photos she had shown me, nude photos of himself, masturbating, so there were no doubts.

"Is that the girl he works with? Tiny little thing? Just out of high school?" David asked.

"Missy. Little blonde, curly hair, ass like a boy, flat chest. He works with her?"

"That's the one. He referred her to a receptionist job at his company."

"Shit," I groaned. "I didn't know he'd done that."

We talked about what we knew, and what we suspected. We hypothesized on where they might be. And we happily drank his dad's beer. Lots of it.

"Fuck him!" said David, holding a can up for 'cheers'.

"Why do you care so much?" I laughed. "I'm the one he's cheating on."

"Bastard lied to me, too."

"I wish I could have caught them in the act," I bemoaned.

"There are other ways to fuck him up," David suggested.

"Oh yeah?"

"Well, don't forget step number one of the break-up playbook."

"Which is?" I squinted at him, feeling the effects of so much beer.

"The Revenge Fuck!" David said, in 'reveal' style, with gestures.

"Revenge fuck?" I scoffed.

"It's the perfect response. The jilted lover shows him what-for, stripping down and throwing herself at another man. Fuck some unsuspecting guy rotten with dirty, filthy sex. Revenge fuck."

"Ah, but there are no unsuspecting guys around," I laughed.

"I can be unsuspecting," David promised.

"Ha, you're the most suspecting guy I know! Anyway, I don't actually have to have revenge sex, I just have to say I had it."

"He won't believe you."

"Yes he will," I countered.

"Oh yeah? When that Natasha girl told you about Darren and Missy, did you believe it?"

"Yes."

"Straight away?" David asked.

"Well, eventually," I shrugged.

"Right, and what finally convinced you?" David steered the conversation. I didn't answer, so he asked again. "What made you sure it wasn't a mistake?"

"Ech," I grunted, knowing where he was going.

"The photo," David said. "Nude, face, masturbating. There has to be evidence. He needs to see it. And it needs to come from me."

"Why from you? I can show him myself."

"You could. But then it would need to have a guy in the photo - which I'm happy to sacrifice myself for. If it's a photo like his, if you're by yourself masturbating, it needs to be shown to Darren by the guy that's taken it, or given to."

"Oh, you're going to be the one to take the photo are you?"

"I could help, sure."

"I don't need you to take it. I could take a selfie by myself," I said, drinking my beer.

"You still have to give it to me to pass it to him. I would still see you nude. So, I may as well take it..."

"Hmph," I said, my mind turning over. I liked the idea of one of Darren's friends showing him a photo of me having sex with them - but I didn't want to have actual sex. I didn't want to be naked. I didn't want a penis in my vagina just to get back at Darren. It wasn't worth that much. But... there was one place I was kind of curious to put a penis again.

"How about this?" I told David. "You take a photo of me with your penis in my mouth? If you show that to Darren, it should be enough, right?"

You should have seen David's eyes light up,

"Ah, yeah, that could work," he stammered. Both of us drank more of our beer.

"I've not done it to Darren before. It would drive him nuts to see some other guy ejaculate in my mouth."

"I completely agree," David said, his face flushed. "And you're okay for me to... cum in your mouth?"

"Hmm. I have an interest to try. See what it tastes like."

That changed the mood tremendously. We drank more of Darren's dad's beer and planned it. We would stay out back by the pool in the sunlight. There was a mobile phone stand inside the house that grips the phone and has flexible legs that can stand or wrap around something to keep the phone camera stable. David's Samsung had much better camera quality than my Apple, so we used his. I would sit on the garden bench. David would take his pants off and stand in front of me. We would turn everything so the pool was behind us and the trellis with the climbing rose and lion relief statue on the wall; that way it would be sure we were at Darren's own house doing it. We would let the video run, then take still shots from it afterward. David promised me he wouldn't do anything with the video.

"But I can keep it for myself, you're okay with that?" he asked.

"Let's see," I sighed. "Come on, press record."

I was wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts, nothing very sexy. David suggested finding something better, but I said his penis in my mouth would be enough to achieve the result! I sat on the bench. David pulled his pants down with his underwear and stepped out of them. He was already hard.