Río Sinuoso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep sucking. Don't stop," I groaned. By then it was all pleasure. I took my fingers out of myself and held Missy's wrist. "Two fingers. In. Finger me. Finger me."

Missy did as I told her. I could tell she was crying; I could tell she was shaking with the shock of what she was doing, yet she didn't stop.

"Oh, Missy, I love you for this," I blurted out. "I love you, Missy. I love you."

I had no idea where that came from. When I had one-night stands with boys that David introduced to me, I never had such thoughts. I didn't understand why I suddenly told that small young girl that I loved her. The whole circumstance was bizarre.

I pulled Missy up to kiss my lips as she touched my insides with her fingers. I put my tongue in her mouth and she let me. I was kissing a girl. She wasn't kissing back, but she wasn't stopping me either. I'd never even thought of kissing a girl, yet I was going nuts on Missy. Why?

"Let's suck each other's pussy," I said, panting. Missy sobbed. I used the shower to wash her tears away, then turned the water off. I used her towel to dry both of us, then took my fresh towel and Missy's hand and went off in search of an old bed. The clouds had gone with the wind, moonlight streamed in curtain-less windows. Can you imagine the sight, two girls walking naked through a moonlit house, holding hands, looking for a comfortable place to suck between each other's legs for the first time? I was shivering from the daring of it all. Missy was shaking in fear.

There was one room with an old double-bed still there. It had one sheet and one cover. I tossed the dusty cover off and lay my towel on the musty sheet. I lay back on the towel, pulling Missy down on top of me, her naked body on mine. Her legs fell naturally apart, our breasts squashing together.

"Put your tongue in my mouth," I told her. Missy reluctantly did it. "More. Deeper."

It was thrilling that Missy did all I wanted when she was so hesitant. I held her ass in one hand and the back of her head with the other, forcing her to keep kissing. I'd never felt a backside so soft or so small, it was like she was a different creature to all the guys that had fucked me.

"Missy. Let's do it," I puffed. She looked at me blankly in the moonlight. "Let's suck each other."

Missy quietly shed a tear.

"No crying," I said, rolling us to our sides. I shuffled around so my face was between her thighs. I opened my legs. I came in close to sniff Missy's gash. Fresh from the shower, it smelled clean and sweet. I used my nose to run through her labia, absorbing her girlness directly into my nostrils. Missy was wet, my face became saturated as I rubbed it around the trimmed hair and small lips of her slit.

"Suck me," I told Missy, firmly pushing her head between my thighs. "You've been sucked by Darren before, right?"

"Yes," Missy said meekly.

"So you know what to do."

"I'm not... gay," she mumbled.

"Stop complaining, Missy. Suck me," I told her again. I wasn't gay either, it was just a try. I ran my tongue through Missy's slit, taking a taste. I told her to follow what I did. It wasn't long until we were both gnawing and fingering each other shamelessly. Missy was dripping wet, I was drinking her juices and smearing my face and hands with them. I could feel streams of liquid coming from me, too. Missy was slopping as she kissed and licked.

"Do this to me," I groaned down to her, shoving four fingers, then my thumb, then my whole hand up her vagina. "Go in deeper! Do the same! Holy shit, oww, that hurts, no, don't stop! All of it!"

For the first time in my life, I was fisted. Guys had tried, but never got more than four fingers and a bit of the thumb in me. With our small girl-hands, we were able to get completely inside of each other. Once it was in, wow, what an experience; nothing had ever been so deep inside me and when her fingers wriggled around, it was crazy.

"Oh god, this is why girls turn lesbian," I squealed out. "Missy, I love you, I fucking adore you!"

Missy did not return my profession of love, she simply grimaced as I drove my wrist further inside her small body. I finally got her to squeal in delight as I pushed my fingers outward, expanding her vagina inside and then using my middle finger to tickle a lump I found deep up inside of her. Whatever it was, it did the trick. Missy yelled out loudly, I thought people outside might hear. She squeezed her thighs shut so tightly that she numbed my arm and wrist. I had to move so her convulsions didn't hurt me. Then she squirted. I don't know what it was, it didn't taste like pee but it caught me square in the face. Amazing.

It wasn't easy to get our hands out of each other afterwards, we'd both gone gluggy. I shuffled back around to lay next to Missy, kissing her lips, swapping the mess on our faces. I brought my hand to her mouth and had her lick and clean her juices from it. I did the same from hers.

"I love you," I said, kissing Missy's lips again. I lay on top, rubbing my breasts over hers, then coming down to use my mouth to suck them. I told her I loved her over and over as I licked and sucked and kissed her breasts and neck and face. Missy didn't say anything. She sucked my breasts when I put them to her mouth, but she didn't say anything.

"Come on, let's go to bed. We can stay in your sleeping bag, it looks bigger."

I led Missy naked back to the bathroom to our bags. We put dry clothes on to get back to our tent. The rain had stopped but the ground was muddy.

"Take your clothes off," I said, undressing again in the tent. Missy did as I told her. Everything. It was hard to say what time we finally got to sleep, we sucked and fingered every last drop of juice out of each other.

Chapter 14

When I woke in the morning, it was to mild shouting and the face of Brother Michael. His head was in our tent door.

"I needed to wake you," he said by way of explanation. "You're late."

I looked around me, not knowing what to say. The sleeping bag was at my abdomen. My breasts were staring at Brother Michael. Missy was naked and snuggled into my side. Her ass was entirely out of the covers, it was clear what had happened. The tent smelled of girl sex.

"Umm, yeah, we were just..."

"Quick. Don't let the others know that you two do this."

"No. Of course," I stammered. Brother Michael kept staring at our nudity. I felt my nipples go hard, but wasn't sure if it was terror or excitement. I kicked my legs out of the sleeping bag, trying to get up, but couldn't get out from Missy's hold on me without waking her.

"Ah, I need to wake her...," I said, watching Brother Michael looking between my legs. "I'm getting up now, I promise. I'm out of the bag."

"Yes, yes!" Brother Michael ducked out and did the zip up for me.

"Leave them alone, they are about to get changed," I heard him tell someone. I rolled Missy to her back, she kept sleeping. I licked my finger wet, put it between her legs and sucked on her breast.

That woke Missy up with a start. I moved up to kiss her lips to stop her crying out. Her juices were flowing from the fingering I was giving her.

"We need to get up," I told her. "Quickly."

I chose not to tell Missy that Brother Michael had seen us naked together in one bed. There was no denying we had sex; he must think we are long-term lesbians. Would he tell anyone?

He didn't. We spent the morning feeding the kids and packing them up without scandal or controversy. Missy and I didn't have much time alone together, so we mostly avoided any awkwardness of the morning after a one-night lesbian stand. Missy's mother turned up on time to scurry her away. I left quickly, too, before Brother Michael had a chance to lecture me on my morals and behavior - not that I think he would have, given how he lingered for so long looking at our bodies.

"So Missy ended up liking it?" Marcia asked.

"I think so. Back in the tent I didn't have to force her too much, she gave great sex."

"So? That's it? No more? Once-off?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "I'd like to us to fist each other again."

"You can do me!" Marcia teased.

"Ooh, don't be gross. I just have a thing about Missy. I'm not a lesbian."

"Clearly not!" Marcia laughed.

Chapter 15

"Darren, do you think your friends would want to do it again today?" Missy asked him as she left church with Darren on Sunday.

"Really? You wanna do that again? You didn't look like you enjoyed it last time."

"It was just new, that's all. I can try again, I'll be better," she promised.

Two weeks previous, Darren had taken Missy out to the creek to spend the afternoon naked outside. But he surprised her by inviting two other boys from the office, Chet and Derek. Those two were on the management program as well, and Missy was with each of them daily. It was completely embarrassing to let her office colleagues look at her body freely. And it was mortifying to be told to give them a turn at cumming inside her. For all her bold sexual proactiveness to get and keep Darren, it had all been about him and only him. She never expected to be shared. When Darren sat on the blanket watching her being nailed by their work buddies, he was cheering them on, encouraging them to fuck the daylights out of her.

"She loves it," he laughed, "She's a complete slut. Fuck her rotten. Go on, she can take it harder than that."

Taking up the challenge, all three tried to outdo each other in how brutally they could nail Missy. It was a day she had never expected to have.

"You want me to call them over again, are you sure? You won't give me that dark mood again?"

"It was a shock, that's all. I wasn't expecting it. And we work together, I was a bit embarrassed."

"But now you're not?"

"Can we do it? Would they come?" Missy asked, ignoring his question.

"You are a complete slut, aren't you?" Darren grinned, pulling up Chet's number on his phone. "How many guys you wanna fuck? I can see if they have some more friends, too."

Missy shrugged. "I don't care. As many as you want me to."

Missy sighed. She wanted to wash away the stain of lesbianism in a sea of sperm. She wanted to be ejaculated into by so much cock the she would erase the memory of Penny's whole hand up inside her. She wanted a man to make her cum, not a girl. Missy wanted to prove to herself that cock was more satisfying than being fisted by a girl. And the more cocks she had, the better her chances.

Chet came with two of his friends, neither of them knew Darren or Missy. Those guys were told they were coming to gang-bang a chick in the woods. They didn't know Darren and Missy were dating, they just thought it was some young thing the boys had found to have a good time on. And have a good time on her they did. Spit-roast, ass-fucking, hickeys from head to toe. Those boys went to town on Missy, not missing out on a rare chance to group-fuck a tiny and timid willing young beauty.

"How old are you?" one of the guys asked after shooting his cum full depth into her vagina.

"Eighteen," Missy said.

"Is that true?" he asked Chet, pulling out and bringing his cock to her mouth to be cleaned. "She doesn't look it."

"She is, she works with us. Anyway, bit late to ask that after you've dropped a load in her," Chet laughed, coming down for the next turn. He flipped Missy over and pulled her up on her knees, ready to use her from behind.

"Can you fist me?" Missy asked. None of the cocks had hit the spot that Penny found up inside her. It was becoming stressful. Her purpose was to prove that sex with cocks made her feel better than the orgasm Penny gave her. It wasn't working. "Can you get your whole hand in me?"

Chet and the boys laughed, calling her the biggest little slut they'd had the pleasure of pleasuring. But none of them could get their hand in her. Even the smallest left hand of any boy was too big to fist her.

"I've never seen a girl so mad for having something big up her. She should be a whore."

"Or a porn star."

"No way, just keep her for ourselves. Keep her like the school pet, take turns in taking her home each weekend!"

Missy didn't care what they said. Or did. In the back of her mind, she had a bigger worry. She shook her head at the terrible realization. She wanted to have sex with Penny again. She wanted Penny's hand back up her, she wanted that orgasm. She needed that orgasm.

"Shit," she groaned in resignation, right before a cock went into her mouth and blew.

Chapter 16

"I don't know, Missy. I really don't," I said, pushing back against the rear of my seat. We were in a coffee-shop, Missy had asked me to Saturday morning brunch. I had no idea she wanted to talk about getting together again. "You want us to date each other?"

"Secretly," she said quietly. "No one needs to know."

I took a deep breath. I wasn't lesbian, I was sure of it, there wasn't another girl in the world I had any interest to kiss - except Missy. I was drawn to her, like a weakness.

"You want to suck between my legs again? Like... regularly. Like girlfriends, lesbians?" I asked, also quietly.

Missy nodded.

"Oh god, what have I done to you?" I sighed.

"Can we?" Missy persisted.

"You really want us to be girlfriend-girlfriend? Properly date each other?"

"I love you," Missy said, using my words from the camp back at me. I blushed terribly.

"What about Darren?"

"I'll break up with him."

"Don't you still want cock, too?"

"You can let that David guy give it to me, if I need cock. It won't be cheating, I'll only do it when you say I can."

"We could do him together," I grinned.

"So you'll say yes?" Missy smiled, on the edge of happiness.

"I can't believe I'm in love with a girl," I said, shaking my head.

"It's crazy," Missy agreed.

"You wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight?" I smiled.

Missy almost cried; she was so delighted.

Chapter 17

That afternoon Missy broke up with Darren at the picnic tables in the grassy town center. She was on the edge of the table, her panties were in her bag and Darren's fingers slyly grinding her insides, trying to be discrete to people passing nearby. Missy blurted out 'enough', she said she couldn't stay with him anymore, not once he started sharing her around.

"But it was your suggestion!! You asked to be gang-fucked!!"

"It was a test," Missy said assertively. "I wanted to see if you would really go through with it - again. And you did. I can't live like that."

"This is bullshit," Darren said, and he was right. But Missy could never tell the real reason she wanted to break up. It was an ugly conversation; Darren wasn't keen to lose his easy lay.

"You only need me for sex," Missy said correctly. "As soon as you find another fuck, you really won't miss me."

That was true certainly, "Yeah, but no one's gonna let me do the shit I do to you."

"Maybe you should think about that. Maybe you should be nicer to girls," Missy said more assertively than she ever had to him. "I thought so much of you before we dated. But you made me do so much dirty sex, my respect is gone."

"Fuck off. You threw your body at me. You used your cunt to get me to break up with Penny. You've been the dirty whore, not me."

"You're right, I'm sorry," Missy backed down. "But it shows we better stop this mess. Get our lives back to normal."

"You've got another guy," Darren accused her. "No way you're going to stop fucking cold-turkey. You love it too much."

Missy blushed; Darren was right. Even as she was trying to break up with him, his fingers were still grinding her insides, Missy had done nothing to stop him inserting more as his emotions rose. It felt nice to be fingered. There was no way she would have a life without regular sex now she'd learned to use her pussy for fun.

"No other guy, I swear," Missy said truthfully. Darren could tell when she lied, so it confused him to see she was not running off to another boy.

"Are you seriously going to give up sex? Give this up?" Darren asked, demonstrably pumping between her legs, no longer feeling the need for discretion.

"Yes. I'm going to try no cock for a while," Missy nodded, biting her lip, trying to not to show any pleasure as he hand-fucked her brutally.

Darren pulled his hand out of her with a plop. Missy sat with her legs open, skirt around her waist and her vagina gaping from the sudden exit. Darren picked up and left the table, leaving Missy on show like that to people nearby. No goodbye. No good grace. There was nothing endearing about him at all anymore, thought Missy.

Chapter 18

To most of the world Missy and I were best buddies, inseparable friends united in the common enemy of a miserable relationship with Darren. Only a few people knew that we were sleeping with each other. I spent my time with breasts in my mouth, sucking and licking nipples. I drank pussy juice in the mornings like it was orange juice. My fingers became wrinkled from time spent soaked up between Missy's legs. I opened my mouth and drank her squirting. It was a remarkable change.

Less and less Missy and I took cock. At first, we went to David's place together a lot. He was thrilled to have one girl sat on his cock and another sat on his face. His friends would sit around watching Missy and I have sex with each other until they couldn't bear it anymore; they would pull us apart and take turns fucking us. But as Missy and I fell deeper into each other, cock became less important, almost a chore. Both of us were turning closer to being exclusively lesbian.

"I love tits," Missy mused one evening in bed, caressing mine. We were staying at her place. Her family had no idea their daughter was having girl-sex right under their noses.

"You mean you love my tits," I corrected her.

"Not just yours. I like all girls' tits," she smiled, licking and sucking my nipples.

"You want to have sex with other girls?" I asked.

"Don't you?" Missy returned. "We had sex with groups of guys, don't you want to do that with groups of girls?"

I laughed. "Where are we going to find that around here? Any lesbian we've ever heard of is some fat or ugly old hag!"

"I found some. Online. In Wakefield."

"What?" I said, stunned, not that Missy had found some, but she had been looking for them.

"It's a group. They're all young. You have to send a picture of your body naked with their logo drawn on it to get in. They won't take you if your body isn't hot."

"What are you talking about?"

"This group. Look."

Missy leaned over to the bench and got her phone. She showed me a bunch of girls in numerous photos having girl sex. All of their faces were blurred, but their bodies were young and gorgeous.

"Missy. It's not for me. I'm not lesbian."

Missy laughed. "You just drank my pussy."

"Yeah, yours! No one else. I don't have the hots for any girl. Just you. Don't you feel like that? Do you really want to have one-night stands with girls?"

"I do," Missy admitted. "You and I, we've done it with so many guys we don't know. Why can't we do it with girls?"

"I'm not lesbian," I said again. "Truly. I don't wanna suck the pussies of other girls. Just yours. I mean it."

"I want to come out," Missy responded out of the blue. "I want people to know we're together."

"Is that what this is about?" I asked, startled by the turn of conversation. "Are you crazy? We'd never be allowed to stay together like this. It would be a scandal. We'd make our family's life hell."

"I don't want to hide, like I should be ashamed. I kiss girls, it doesn't make me a bad person."

"Missy, I don't kiss girls. I kiss a girl. One. You. If you want to ruin the peace, don't drag me into it."

"You'd leave me hanging?" Missy asked. "Deny us? Deny that we put our hand up each other?"

"Missy, come on, you can't put me in that situation in the first place. There's nothing good that can come from coming out. Nothing good."