Río Sinuoso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look big," I said without thinking. I reached out and gripped him with two hands, it was longer than I could hold. "And hard."

"Just trying to help," he grimaced as I tugged.

"Does that hurt?"

"Not at all!" he laughed. "Come on, let's see you suck cock."

"I'm don't think I'll be very good at it," I warned him.

"You've never done it?"

"Darren always tried to get me to, but I wouldn't," I said evasively.

"Okay, we'll let's see what your natural style is. Put it in and suck on it. Then kind of fuck it with your mouth, like you would with your cunt."

I didn't tell him I didn't usually move when I fucked, I mostly lay there and let it happen. Except after Marcia's party... at least I had one point of reference.

So I sucked cock. I put that strange, large, fat and long piece of meat into my mouth and sucked on it like a soft-serve ice cream. It is such a weird and stupid thing to do, right? Yet, like I felt on that car ride to the airport, something naturally appealed to me about having the personal and private part of a man rolling around inside my mouth and over my tongue. It was up close, not like when it was way down there between my legs. I could hold it and suck it at the same time, I could grip and squeeze his testes; I couldn't do any of that when I'm being fucked. I squeezed, tugged and sucked, lost in the smell and sexuality of it.

David reached down to run his hands through my hair and grip my breasts on the outside of my t-shirt.

"Oh, I need your tits. Please," he groaned, tugging at the hem of my t-shirt. I conceded them, lifting my arms and releasing my mouth for a brief moment to get my clothes over my head. I put it straight back in, missing the hard warmth in my mouth as a baby might miss sucking their pacifier. David reached down my back and flicked open my bra, shaking it down my arms and off.

"Oh, your tits are out. I love it Penny, I love it," he said, awkwardly reaching down to hold and squeeze them as I sucked madly. I was trying hard to vacuum the semen from his balls through his erection. I could feel the mess in my pants from my leaking vagina. We had planned a staged scene of revenge sex to torment Darren, but I'd forgotten all about it. Hands were gripping my tits, warm in the naked sunlight. Having cock in my mouth was as nice as I remembered from my trip away. We two were obviously enjoying what we were doing to each other.

"Enough," David groaned. "I can't stand it anymore. Up, up!"

David grabbed me under my arms, lifting me. His cock plopped from my mouth. David spun me around to hold the garden table. He took my waistband and pulled it and my panties down together to the ground, then kicked my ankles apart.

"Oh god, are you really going to do that?" I weakly complained. "Do we have to do that?"

I got my answer when David held his cock to my entrance, then thrust fiercely upward. I was soaked, he was rock hard, all of him melted easily up the full length of my vagina.

"Shit, that was easy," he puffed.

"I am wet," I agreed.

"Penny, your body is amazing. Please... let me fuck the shit out of you," David declared.

"Okay," I said, pushing back at the thrusts, bending over to help him get deeper. "But don't give me a baby, please. Cum in my mouth. I still want you to cum in my mouth."

"Okay," he panted, then proceeded to fulfill his promise to fuck me mindlessly. It reminded me of the day I spent at the apartment with that guy, except this time was personal and intimate. David didn't swear or call me a whore or a slut like that guy did. For the most part he turned me towards him as he fucked me, or I fucked him. We kissed and said nice things about each other's body. He sucked my breasts passionately without bruising them, it drove my pussy wild. I was squelching on his lap as I pumped my hips. It was both embarrassing and erotic. When I shocked myself by having an orgasm, David bravely held his own back until I was done. Then he lifted my hips off his cock and brought my head down just in time.

Wow, there was a lot of it. I'd only got a dribble from that guy back in the car to the airport. David, however, it was like trying to drink from a firehouse. I held the semen in my mouth until David got the camera up close; I opened up to show all the white goo on my tongue. I closed my mouth and swallowed, then opened to the camera to show it was gone. Then he filmed me licking and sucking all my vagina mucus from his semi-hard erection.

"Well? How do you like cum in your mouth?"

"I don't know. Tastes really strange. Kind of musty. I like it, though, it's not bad."

"You are a sweet fuck," David said, still puffing.

"Not for Darren, I wasn't," I admitted. "I don't know why, I never felt like I wanted dirty sex with him. I wanted him to be gentle and respectful."

"Well, you are good at dirty sex. Your fucking and cock-sucking are first rate."

"Thank you," I smiled. "Come on, let's choose which shot we use."

David took off his T-shirt so we were both completely naked as we sat side-by-side on the bench, looking at the porn we had just made. I looked good naked, I looked good having sex. So did David, it was a nice video. We chose two screenshots that he would show Darren later; one with his cock so far in my mouth you could see the head pushing out the back of my cheek from inside, and one with the cock head on my bottom lip and cum hanging from the roof of my mouth and pooled on my tongue.

"Can we do this more?" David asked me.

"Make sex videos?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe. We look nice, right?" I smiled, my shoulder against his. "You mean today, or sometime?"

"Both."

"I don't mind," I shrugged. "But just for sex, right? We'll make movies just for fun."

"I'm good with that!" David said happily. We turned to each other on the bench. For an age we kissed, my legs open to his fingers and his tongue in my mouth. Having spent a day naked with a stranger once before, I was relaxed about being that way with David. We moved around the house and garden, parading our bodies for each other. I was flattered to see him get hard just watching me walk in and out of the house. I let him use the hardness on me as he liked.

When I did what I did after Marcia's party, I felt so guilty and miserable. I didn't feel that way with David. Partly because it was revenge sex, right? I was doing it to get back at Darren for making me look silly. But it was also less shocking to know I had it in me. The first time I realized I was susceptible to having dirty sex, it was shocking to learn that about myself. Not any longer. Quite the opposite, I was enjoying the rare opportunity for someone to give my vagina some work.

"Have you been fucked in the water before?" David asked me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my vagina around his erection, in breast-deep pool. The water slapped tantalizingly on my nipples.

"I've hardly had sex of any kind. Everything is new to me," I admitted.

"Have you been pregnant before?"

"No! Why? Did you lose some of your orgasm in me?"

"I don't know. It's possible some of it leaked, right?"

"Mmmm," I groaned, kissing his mouth and rolling my hips on his cock. "Do you want to get me pregnant? I feel kind of sexy thinking about that."

"Oh, I would love to cum in you," David said, kissing.

"It's up to you," I told him. "If you want to, I won't stop you."

"Thank you."

We watched our sex on the huge family room TV, holding each other and kissing. We ordered a pizza delivery. David dared me to collect it completely nude, but I chickened out, wearing a towel around my hips. Still, it was staggering that I went out there topless, watching that guy stare unashamedly at my breasts.

David came into the hall wearing his own towel. Standing behind me, he pulled my towel away to show my whole body off. I tried not to flinch.

"She goes alright, this one," David said happily after giving that guy a long look. "You want a turn?"

"Okay, okay. Enough," I said, moving away from David's clutches. I picked up the pizza box and the bottle of Diet Pepsi. "Come on, I'm hungry. Show's done. Thank you!"

I stepped forward and used my elbow to help open the screen door for him to leave. That pizza guy was clearly contemplating the ramification of reaching out and holding my breasts, but reluctantly left without touching me.

"Hungry!" I growled and smiled at David.

"For cock?" he joked.

"Pizza first," I said, kissing his lips, giving him the drink bottle, and carrying our food out to the afternoon sun by the pool deck. Both of us wanted me to stay the night, I didn't want to get dressed any more than he wanted. But there was no reasonable story I could give my parents.

So, I went home for Saturday night dinner. I was sore. And just like my last day of sinful sex, I brought sperm inside me to my parents' table - though this time it was all in my stomach. I had given David free reign to cum in my vagina, but he said he would save it, that he would get me pregnant next time. I guess I'd find out if any leaked into me already in a week when my period was due.

"So," I said to my parents at the table, "Some big news."

"What's that dear?"

"Darren has secretly been having sex with Missy from church for about two months now."

That made for a fun evening, and a fun time at church the next morning. Darren's parents were away, but not Missy's. All manner of hell broke loose once Missy's parents' investigation showed that the friends she said she was staying with didn't even know they were being used as the excuse.

"And she told me she was staying at her cousins," Natasha whispered. "Everyone got a different story."

I called David and told him. I asked him to hold off on showing Darren the blowjob photos until after the storm blew over.

"I have the moral high ground at the moment. Better to not confuse things. Leave things cool down first. Anyway, you said we were having revenge sex, right? So, we best serve it cold."

"Sure. Got it. Hey, you wanna make a movie this Friday night?"

"Okay," I said, smiling. "If my period holds off. It's meant to be Sunday, so hopefully I'll be in working condition Friday night."

"Great!"

Chapter 12

To Darren and Missy's credit, they took the only path they could out of the havoc - they declared an undying addiction to each other. Love had made them do it.

"Which was actually the case for Missy," Natasha said, "If blind obsession counts for love."

"Darren's just saying it to wriggle out of being a complete bastard," David said in return.

"I know," I said without emotion. I knew if I went too hard on Darren, it would be hypocritical given my weekend at Marcia's party. And Natasha also had no idea that David and I had hooked up a few times. So, I didn't want to overplay the moral high ground.

"You both need to be careful not to lose your friends," I said, trying to give a big-picture perspective. "They still need your support. You can't just abandon them over this one thing. Don't come across like you've taken my side, don't spend all your time with me, you really should take some time with them, too."

Neither disagreed, but neither did they enthusiastically rush back to support the disgraced couple. Every time I saw Darren in church, the poor guy looked miserable. Missy clung to him like a leach, looking so proud of herself for winning him over. Darren looked like someone who wished he could turn back time and give this past year another try.

I didn't feel that way. It had been emotionally painful to shed my adolescent skin, but I was glad to be in the place I was. I embraced my sexuality; that could never have happened if I hadn't slipped up at Marcia's birthday, or if I'd stayed with Darren afterward. Missy had done me a favor.

David had done me favors, too. He let me do things without feeling guilty or obliged to him. We didn't have any expectations of each other, which took the potential for stress away. When I was at his place for a barbecue and wanted to sleep with one of his friends, David was completely okay. I'd never had anyone but white guys cum in me, I wanted to feel what it was like to be ejaculated into by someone different to me. David understood. He was happy that I had a great afternoon in his bed. All he did was change the sheets, shower me off and have his turn on me after everyone had gone. No guilt, no pressure, just pleased that I enjoyed myself.

"Did it feel different?" he smiled as I sat on him, riding my second erection for the day.

"Not really," I shrugged.

"He came in you, right?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Great," David sneered sarcastically. "So I'm swishing my cock around in the sperm of my buddy?"

"Sorry," I smiled, not breaking stride as I fucked him. "I want yours, too, though!"

I never thought I could have such a 'relationship.' Can you imagine? We weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, we didn't go on dates, we didn't meet each other's family or buy each other presents, and yet I had to get an IUD fitted because he (and his friends) came in me so much.

"I thought you were all church-going and religious?" David randomly asked me one day as I came out of his TV room and into the kitchen. My panties were off and I was gripping my mound to stop the leaking sperm getting on his carpet and tiles.

"Where are the tissues?" I asked, the cum pooling in my palm. David took the paper towel roll from the kitchen-top and ripped off two pieces. It was scratchy, but did the job. The guy who had been fucking me on the sofa came in behind me, doing up his belt.

"She's a proper Catholic girl," he laughed. "This is what they do."

It was a fair question, with a complex answer. There was no single reason why I'd become everything I used to stand against. At first I wanted to blame the hypocrisy of the church and churchgoers. Darren and Missy hadn't just cheated and lied and deceived, and they'd been caught red-handed - and yet went unpunished. No wrath of god, no excommunication, they weren't even shunned by the community any more. Was everything we were taught, the great divide between right and wrong, was it really so toothless? A facade? It made me feel like sticking to the rules was not as life-and-death as I imagined as I grew up.

But I knew that was me externalizing my behavior. Making excuses. People were right to forgive, right not to judge; that was god's job and didn't come until the end, when our story was wholly told. My sexuality had been dormant inside me. At first it erupted only when I was drunk, but now it was constantly steaming. If anything, my religious upbringing and community kept some level of handbrake on my behavior. If I didn't have to come home at a decent hour, if I didn't have to account for every piece of underwear either bought or lost, if I didn't need to be the person my parents wanted me to be in front of them most days, then I shudder to think how far down the rabbit-hole I may have dived. My Catholic upbringing was serving good purpose, it stopped the severity of my sin; quite the opposite to being the cause of it.

Of course, I had no energy to have that philosophical discussion with a guy I just nailed, an hour after I first met him, nor the guy that would shortly follow him in after.

"What can I say? I like cock," was the abridged version of my thoughts.

"Well, let's give you another one," David grinned.

Chapter 13

When Missy and I had sex, it wasn't planned. Not even a little bit. When I spoke with Marcia about it later, she said it was my revenge on Darren. I said it wasn't.

"Then it was your subconscious taking over," Marcia decided.

I confessed to Marcia that I'd videoed myself sleeping with his best friend (several times) for just that purpose - but we didn't even show the videos in the end, so quickly had I lost my energy for hurting Darren.

"So it can't be that, right?" I embarrassingly explained.

"Then... you were curious to see what he saw in her. Curious to see what she could do better than you?"

"Pfft," I hmmphed, "I didn't give any sort of decent sex to Darren. If she did so much as blow him, she would have won hands-down. It's definitely not that."

"Well, why then? You're really lesbian?"

"No," I said calmly. "I've thought about that. I don't think so. It's just... her. Something about how small she is. Kinda fragile, and meek. Let's you do anything to her. It's kind of... hard to explain. There's something attractive about it."

"Then Darren sent her, to fuck with you. It's him taking his revenge on you. He's going to expose you as a lesbo, make you look worse than him."

"He's not clever enough," I said simply.

"True."

It had been a church camp-out for young tweenies. Nothing elaborate, just a series of tents pitched around the May family's empty 'spare' farmhouse for a single night. Four pm drop-off on a Friday, 10 am pick-up the next morning. Inside the farmhouse was off-limits, but the Father had a key and would let us use the toilets; it was the only reason we allowed anyone inside. The Father and some Brothers were running it, they simply needed two female supervisors in case 'toilet' issues arose for the girls in the group. I'd volunteered a number of years, and I'd never seen Missy get involved. When she arrived to help set the camp up, I nearly fell off my stool.

"My mother signed me up," she said as way of 'hello'. The tension was palpable. The Father and Brothers had no idea of the comings and goings of the relationships of the unmarried members of their congregation. Nobody told them and they politely didn't ask. They had no idea why even though we had to share a tent, Missy and I wouldn't talk and wouldn't go near each other.

That night, though, after the games, the dinner and singing at the campfire, after the kids were all tucked in bed, a sudden storm blew in. It didn't last long but it was fierce. The rain pummeled down, blowing sideways. Thunder and lightning cracked. Missy and I heard some girls screaming out, so we braved the weather to go and settle the kids in the girl-tents. Two of the Brothers came to help, too. There were no umbrellas and no raincoats, the weather forecast predicted none of it. We made the zippers and tent flaps secure, and talked calmly and jovially with the youngsters to keep their spirits up until it was over.

Soaked to the bone, Brother Michael got the key to the house and let us girls use the bathroom for cleaning up and changing. The Brothers being pious and gentlemanly sorts, they changed in one of the empty bedrooms then left us girls well alone.

It was Missy who thought to turn on the shower, to see if the hot water worked to wash off and warm up. When we saw steam come from the water, we both squealed like tweenie girls ourselves. I don't know why we went in together, it just happened. Enthusiasm. Camaraderie. The dare of it. We stripped off our wet nightclothes and underwear and walked together under the steaming hot water, jetting powerfully from the shower-rose.

I touched first, that I remember. I don't know why I did it, I've never had an interest in other girls' breasts. But Missy's were small and shapely, I was drawn to see how they felt. It gave me a sense of power over her, too. When I held her breast, Missy flinched. It was as shocking to her as it was to me that I should do such a thing. And yet she didn't say no, she didn't push me away; Missy simply cowered and allowed me to give us both our first lesbian experience.

"Suck my breast," I told her. Missy blinked and froze, so I told her again, pulling her head to my chest.

Missy sucked my breast.

It was a mixture of pleasure and power. Being able to make Missy turn lesbian was as thrilling as the mouth and tongue biting and licking my nipples. I took her hand and brought it between my legs, holding the back of her fingers, pushing them into my hole together with mine. Together we fucked me.