Río Sinuoso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael tried to make it last, but I got him in four and a half minutes. He blew his load into me with a guttural growl that I'd never heard from him, not even when he came in my mouth. I could see the people on balconies to the left and right above us, looking straight down. Mostly they were smiling, but I worried there would be complaints. Public nudity is sexy and natural, public fucking is carnal. I told Michael to get back inside, out of the sun. I stayed until most of the cum had poured back out from between my legs, then cupped my mound to walk back inside without messing up our carpet floor. I waved at guys looking from above, in return they clapped.

"So? You approve of your wife's first fuck?"

"Approve," Michael nodded.

And so, our pattern was set. I pushed our boundaries with the blessing of my borderline voyeur husband, and he kept us grounded by the conscience of good society. Michael's would be the last cock in me; not because of possessive jealousy, but because taking other cock would cross his already-stretched Christian line. Nudity was natural (in the presence of adults). And other men could touch me 'as a doctor may'. I successfully argued that a doctor inserts his finger into the vaginas of women occasionally.

"Okay, but not his cock," Michael argued. That was difficult to dispute.

So, everyone was happy. I didn't mind having to take sperm from the same cock every day. I didn't need different erections up me, just as long as I had one. And I could still flirt, I could still take my pants off for guys to look or use their hands on me. Being fingered can be great in a taxi, or a bar, or in the kitchen at the office.

My family were happy. I was happy. Missy was sweet about it, too. My other friends teased me about having a religious zealot for a husband, but of course they didn't know how much he liked watching me undress with other guys around.

"You really were right not to become a priest," I said seriously as Michael watched me get an oil massage. That masseuse had a way of touching inside me that made me gasp.

"I know. I'm in a much better place. Exploring my sexuality with my Catholic wife. It serves everyone well."

"I'm happy for you," I said truthfully. I reached out to put my hand into the masseuse's pants. He was as hard as I was wet. "But can't I just once...?"

"No," Michael laughed.

I smiled. Let's see how things turn out.