Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I don't!" Dori snapped and Brett grabbed her nipples harshly, pulling and twisting them cruelly.

"Forgetting so quickly, that's not like you, slave."

"Sorry Master."

"Do you like your job?"

"Yes Master."

"And what is your job, exactly?"

"I'm an Administrative Assistant, Master."

"Yes, and what does an administrative assistant do?"

"Whatever my boss needs, I get for him, Master."

"And you like doing this?"

"Yes -- Master."

"Is it fulfilling and rewarding or is it just about the money and the gifts?"

"It is very fulfilling, the money is nice but I don't care about that, I enjoy my job, um, Master."

"Uh huh, so you really like making your boss happy," Brett said like a pondering statement, but Dori thought he meant it as a question.

"Yes Master. Please, I really need to use the toilet."

"Very well, you need to eat also," Brett said as he unlocked her wrist cuffs from the chains at the corner of the bed. He helped her sit up and then locked the cuffs behind her back, adding a leather strap around her elbows, pulling them together so they touched. Dori moaned at the strain but was surprised by how easily she adapted by rolling her shoulders back. This caused her to prominently display her still naked breasts and she noticed Brett looking at them. He unlocked her left ankle from its chain and quickly pulled her legs close enough together to lock a short 15 inch chain between them before releasing her right ankle from the bed. He added a leather collar around her neck and clipped a leash to the ring at the front of the collar. 'What the hell, am I a dog now?' Dori thought to herself as she stumbled along behind him into the bathroom.

Brett lifted the lid and motioned for Dori to sit down. She plopped down unceremoniously and sat with her knees together. Brett went to one knee and unlocked the chain between her legs then stood up. Dori thought about kicking him but she was naked and her arms were helplessly bound behind her, not in ropes, but locking leather cuffs that she would be unable to escape without help. Besides, that would surely anger him and bring her punishment.

"Spread your legs, slave," Brett ordered. Dori just stared up at him in shock. Brett grabbed a multi bladed flogger and brought it down hard across her defenseless breasts. Dori cried out in shock, pain and something else. Why did that send a little shock straight to her clit? "Are you deaf? I said spread your legs, slave. Another lesson, slaves have no privacy, every intimate detail about them is revealed to their Master so that it may be used against them, or to pleasure them when they deserve it."

Dori parted her legs slightly but not far enough and Brett slashed across her breasts again. Dori again cried out in pain but after a moment a small moan escaped her lips, the shock in her clit was there again and spreading. She threw her legs wide open and pondered why the pain to her breasts and nipples had caused her body to respond in such a way. She shuddered in fear and revulsion, what in the world was wrong with her?

"I thought you had to pee," Brett said looking down at her.

"Yes Master," Dori said meekly and concentrated on releasing her urine, not an easy task when you've just discovered something strangely erotic about being whipped on your tits. She let out another moan as she released her urine stream into the toilet, discovering that humiliation also fueled her arousal. She hoped he hadn't noticed because she was sure he would use that against her in the future. She moaned again when he wiped her with the toilet paper to dry her off, because he brushed her clit. She didn't think it was accidental.

Brett washed his hands and then removed Dori's collar, laying it off to the side on a small table. Next he removed the leather strap around her elbows and Dori sighed with relief as she was able to move her elbows again without any strain on them. Finally he not only unlocked but removed the cuffs on Dori's wrists. She was free but naked in her kidnapper's bathroom. Unfortunately he was between her and the only door, she didn't see a window. Brett quickly pulled her hands in front and zip tied them together, and then pulled her into the large open shower and used another zip tie to affix her wrists to the short chain hanging overhead. She could stand flat on her feet comfortably, but her arms were held high over her head. Brett stepped out and stripped off his clothes stepping back in sporting a huge erection. Dori eyed it warily.

Brett turned on the water in the shower and sprayed the warm water all over Dori's body. He took a shower mitt and soaped it well with body wash before he began to wash her body gently and lovingly. In another place and time it might have been erotic, but Dori was still terrified and now concerned about that huge penis she was certain he would want to stuff into her. Having only had sex with two other men, neither one of them especially large, she knew it was the biggest penis she had ever seen. It seemed to rival the few she'd seen in porn. Brett washed her thoroughly, taking extra time with her breasts and vulva, making sure all of her folds were clean. He pulled a hand held from the wall and turned it on Dori's helpless body, rinsing her clean. Brett then wet her hair and proceeded to wash it, massaging her scalp just right before rinsing and adding conditioner.

Leaving the conditioner in her hair, Brett zip tied each ankle and then spread them apart, zipping them to rings in the floor Dori hadn't noticed before. Now she was naked and spread before her kidnapper, would he stuff that huge penis in her? Was he going to rape her? She was sure that was inevitable. But he grabbed a can of her favorite shaving gel and began to rub it onto her pubic hair. 'Oh no, what is he doing?' Dori wondered as Brett produced a safety razor and began shaving off her pubic hair. He took his time and cleaned it all without so much as a small nick, Dori standing perfectly still, not wanting to be cut in so sensitive an area. Brett rinsed and then dried the area with a small towel before rubbing some lotion into the skin, this time being sure to rub her pussy lips and clit, forcing a small moan from Dori.

"Mmm, sexy as hell, damn slave, you are even more beautiful than I imagined," Brett said as he watched Dori writhe in her bonds and she opened her eyes to see that he was staring at her undulating body and stopped immediately. 'Oh god, now he thinks I'm getting into this,' Dori thought to herself. She froze in terror, she did enjoy what he just did. Her vagina felt more alive than ever before! Was this the storm he was referring to earlier? She heard him chuckle and looked up at him. He rinsed out the conditioner then looked at her salaciously.

"You have the prettiest pussy lips I have ever seen, and your body is so erotically proportioned, just perfect! I have a name picked out for you. You're not gonna like it, but I'm positive it will be your new name."

"But I already have a name, Master."

"Yeah, I know Dori, short for Doris, right?"

"Yes Master."

"Who names their kid Doris anymore? Damn, it sounds like you're some shriveled up old spinster. But you're not, you're a sexy, curvy and beautiful woman," Brett said and Dori blushed. No one other than her parents had told her she was beautiful.

"So what are you going to name me, Master?" Dori asked, her curiosity once again piqued. Brett laughed loudly now and Dori was worried.

"Alright slave, since you asked for it, your name is pussylips."

"p -- pussylips?" Dori questioned and Brett smacked her on the ass with his open palm. "Sorry Master."

"Say it aloud, slave, say 'My name is pussylips, I am a slave to my Master, Brett.'" Brett ordered. Dori paused so Brett smacked her other ass cheek with his hand and Dori cried out.

"M -- My name is p -- pussylips, I -- I am a s -- slave to my Master, Brett."

"Good girl, I knew you could do it. From now on, you are no longer Dori Roberts, she died in that car accident, you are now just slave pussylips, start thinking of yourself in that way, it will make your training go much easier."

"Yes Master," pussylips responded looking down ashamed but between her swelling breasts she could see her shaved vagina and it did look rather pretty all shaven and clean. Why pussylips? Did it have to be so vulgar? The petals of her sex were beautiful.

Brett dried her body gently and twisted her hair in the towel to squeeze the water out of her over the shoulder length hair. He quickly snipped the zip ties on her wrists and then returned them to their leather prisons, locking them together and adding the leather strap around her elbows, again pulling them together until they touched. He cut the zips around her ankles and added the leather ankle cuffs, again with the fifteen inch hobble chain. Last was the collar, the leash still attached. The symbolism was not lost on pussylips, she could tell he wasn't going to give her any chance to escape.

Brett brought her out of the shower and sat her down at a dressing table. She didn't think there would be any clothing added to her ensemble. He picked up the blow dryer and expertly brushed and dried pussylips' hair. It looked even more beautiful than when she did it. Next he slid the chair back and sat on a stool between her and the mirror as he did pussylips makeup. Brett had practiced on a dummy and could now put on a woman's makeup with practiced ease. He made up her eyes dark and smoky, her lids in a complimentary shade of beige and her lips with deep crimson. He finished and slid off the stool, looking at pussylips' face for a reaction. She gasped in surprise at the beauty before her. She hardly recognized herself. The woman before her looked like a model out of the pages of Vogue. Even more disconcerting was the way her breasts were thrust up like they were being proffered to someone, as if aching to be touched. She suddenly realized that her nipples were hard.

She bowed her head and looked away, shocked at the way her body was responding. Why was it betraying her? She didn't want this, never asked for it, so why was she excited? The collar made her look so sexual and her beauty was shocking. She had never seen herself this way, but she couldn't help stealing another look at the image in the mirror. She saw Brett grinning from ear to ear when he realized she had been mesmerized by her own reflection.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Brett asked.

"Yes Master," pussylips said shyly looking away from the mirror, then glancing back to see his smiling face, Brett was thrilled by the result, especially pussylips' fascination with herself. "I never thought I could look like this," she said and actually smiled coquettishly.

"This is how I saw you even back then. I knew you were a diamond in the rough, just waiting for your time to shine."

"Thank you Master."

"What are you thanking me for, slave?" Brent asked surprised by her demeanor.

"For saying that I am a diamond, Master, they are the most beautiful stones."

"Yes they are, but I'm surprised to hear you thanking me already."

"I am too, Master, but no one has ever seen me as a prize, just as boring invisible Dori."

"What did I tell you about thinking of your former self?"

"Yes Master, I mean no Master, I wasn't thinking of myself as her anymore, it's just that I used to be so plain and boring. But now look at me, I could be a movie star or a model."

"Yes, you could be, but you aren't and you never will be because you don't have the temperament for that. You have the perfect disposition to be a slave."

"Yes Master."

"I was going to feed you first, but I need to fuck you now slave," Brett said as he lifted her out of the chair and forced her forward onto the makeup table and mirror, rubbing the head of his cock against pussylips' already moistened petals and her pussy opened like flower, as he pushed forward. She had only had sex three times and each time it was missionary. This was different, it was animalistic, raw, sexual and oh so arousing as his cock head hit her g-spot. Brett grabbed her hair and pulled up, forcing her to watch her own face and body as he thrust into her.

"Oh god, Oh no, Master, not like this," pussylips moaned as her need began to overwhelm her. She had never felt so aroused in her life and he was bringing her to climax very quickly. This was primal sexual need she had never felt before and she came like a freight train, staring at her own screaming visage in the mirror as her juices dripped onto the floor. Brett joined her as her pussy clamped down on his surging cock and he spewed his seed deep inside her. As he let go of her hair, pussylips rested her head on the table and moaned softly, coming down from the most incredible feeling she had ever felt.

"Wow! That was the best sex of my life, slave! We are going to get along great."

"Yes Master, for me too, although I've only had sex three times before you," pussylips cooed and Brett wondered how long it would take her to realize she had just been raped. If she did, she gave no indication as he pulled his softening member from her velvet tunnel and their combined excretions dripped onto the floor. He cleaned himself and then her before wiping up the floor and throwing the towel in the hamper.

"Come on slave, let's go feed you now," Brett said as he tugged at her leash. As she lifted herself off of the table, pussylips stared at her reflection, seeing her still erect nipples and the blush on her cheeks, and surprisingly, a trickle of moisture in her pussy.

"Mmm, Master, do you really think I'm so hot?"

"Yes, slave, now come on, you need to eat."

"Yes Master," pussylips said as she followed docilely along on her leash, still bound and learning to walk in the hobble chain. Brett led her to a table and sat her down in a chair, strapping her waist to the chair with a leather strap then left the room. He was gone for a while and pussylips sat and pondered what had just happened earlier. Brett had kidnapped her, stripped her naked, given her a shower, shaved her pubic hair and then bound her again before doing her hair and makeup, turning her into a sexy, beautiful woman. He complimented her and told her she was beautiful and then had amazing sex with her. No -- no, that wasn't right, she was bound and he raped her, didn't he? But why did it feel so incredible? Was she really meant for this like he said? No, that couldn't be right.

Brett returned with a plate of pasta that smelled amazing and pussylips looked at it longingly. Brett grinned as he started to eat the food. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly and Brett stopped and smiled at her.

"It sounds like someone is hungry. Why didn't you ask for food?" Brett asked.

"I didn't know if I was allowed, Master."

"Oh, you are coming along nicely, I'm surprised at how quickly you're adapting."

"May I have some food Master? I am very hungry."

"Certainly," Brett responded and scooped up a forkful and fed it to pussylips.

"Master, may I feed myself?"

"No," he replied and kept feeding her bites of food. The symbolism was not lost on pussylips, she was dependent on her Master for everything, including food and survival. Her life was in his hands. But why was she acting this way, was it survival? Did she really enjoy this? Her 'pussy' as he called it sure did, but no, 'I can't enjoy this, I'm just waiting for the right time to escape', she told herself. But as she ate she remembered when she and Brett had dated and how much she had liked him. She had wondered why he never contacted her after she returned to school in the fall. Now she knew why, he had graduated and gone off to work for himself. He never told her that he was a senior about to graduate. She finished the last bite of pasta so Brett wiped her mouth, gave her a drink of water and picked up the plate to leave.

"Master, may I have some more please?" pussylips asked.

"Good girl, of course you may have more," Brett said soothingly, his baritone voice making the praise seem even more wonderful. "Would you like more pasta or some desert?"

"Ooo, could I have some desert Master, I love sweets."

"Yes," Brett said and left the room. She heard him open a large door, closing it with a resounding locking sound. Even if pussylips were to free herself from her bonds, the large locked door would surely be impenetrable. She hated herself for it, but pussylips couldn't help but think about her Master's huge cock and how wonderful it felt inside her. Suddenly she realized that he had ejaculated while buried deep within her. Would she become pregnant? Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the large door being opened.

"Hope you like ice cream," Brett announced and pussylips smiled for the second time since she had woken, bound naked to the bed.

"I love ice cream, Master!"

"Very good, my pretty little slave," Brett glowed as he fed pussylips tiny bites of the delicious ice cream. She savored it, obviously enjoying it very much. They traded bites and emptied the pint container of Haagen-Dazs. Brett sighed contentedly as he sat back in his chair and voraciously surveyed his captive slave. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. When they had dated he could tell that she was a submissive who would enjoy being owned, but he certainly didn't expect to see the lust in her eyes as she glanced at his bulging crotch.

"Want some more?" Brett asked, gesturing toward his obvious erection.

"Y -- Yes Master," she replied hesitantly and Brett thought she was thinking of it being rape, even though she clearly enjoyed it and her face remained clouded.

"Is something bothering you, slave?"

"Um, yes Master. Earlier when you, er, when we had sex, you didn't wear a condom and um, well, you know, you ejaculated inside me. What if I get pregnant?"

"You won't."

"Why not, Master?"

"I'm sterile, I can never have children. I didn't get chicken pox as a child. Then when I was seventeen I got them from my nephew. I had such a severe case that it made me sterile, I almost died."

"That's terrible, Master."

"Yes, but when Jenny Mason tried to claim she was carrying my child, all I had to do was have my doctor send a letter to her lawyer explaining why that couldn't be, even though I had fucked her many times."

"Why do you say things in such a vulgar way, Master?"

"What? Oh, you mean because I said 'fuck'."

"Yes Master."

"I am not a gentleman. I talk however I please, I don't mince words or try to sugar coat anything. I swear and I don't intend to adjust for my slave. My slave will have to adjust to me, understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, because I believe that one day you will beg me to fuck you."

"I -- I don't think so, Master."

"I'm sure of it," Brett laughed. "A slave must adapt to her Master, his word is her law. I will make you say the word, because that is how you will have to ask for sex," he added and pussylips looked at him with fear and dread. Would he really make her do that? He said he would, and she already desired his huge penis again. 'You're losing it Dori, no wait, Dori is dead, only pussylips remains, that's what he said. (sigh) What choice do I have?' pussylips battled within herself. Brett undid the strap that held her to the chair and pulled on the leash, indicating pussylips should get up and follow. He led her back into the bedroom.

Brett brought pussylips into the bedroom and started unlocking her, but once her wrists were unlocked, he immediately locked her right wrist to the chain in the corner of the bed then made short work of her left wrist in the other corner. She did not resist, pussylips couldn't have run away with the hobble chain restricting her steps. He released her ankle chain now that she was fastened by her wrists to the bed and proceeded to lock her ankles to the bed as before, she was spread eagle again. She hoped he would not leave her to sleep like this, it was not comfortable and she couldn't cover over with a blanket unless her Master did it for her. 'No wait, stop it, you've got to stop thinking like that,' pussylips argued within her mind, but the truth was that he truly had her as at least his prisoner for the foreseeable future. She was sure he would force her to become whatever he wanted, he had said as much.