Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett brought her back to reality when he stripped down again and lay next to her on the bed, toying with her breasts and nipples. She let out a soft moan of arousal as he expertly kneaded her breasts and pinched and pulled at her nipples. He induced just enough pain to shoot that feeling straight to her clit, and pussylips moaned and shuddered as her excitement rose. Next he kissed her tenderly and pussylips enjoyed it so much she returned in kind. Oh, why was he so good at this? Even if he hadn't kidnapped her, pussylips could have fallen in love with this man who knew how to push all the right buttons and bring out the passion in her. Soon he straddled her and pushed his huge cock against her now dripping slit.

"Oh Master, please, take me from behind like before, that was amazing!" pussylips begged.

"No, I want to fuck you face to face, slave, you are not in charge. You are for my pleasure, not the other way around. I will not prevent you from pleasure, far from it. I want to turn up the furnace to the point where you burn with need constantly. I see the flame has already started to consume you," Brett said.

"Yes Master," she said as he entered her. The sensation was similar to before, his huge cock spreading her vaginal walls, but rubbing in all the right places. His cock head still rubbed against her g-spot, though not as much as earlier. Brett compensated for that by biting and sucking at her nipples, bringing pussylips to the precipice more quickly than she imagined and soon they were fucking like animals, pussylips helping as much as she could, thrusting her hips to meet Brett's pounding of her now puffy pussy. She climaxed before he did, but her pussy walls clamping down on him during the throes of her orgasm triggered his own and Brett fairly roared when he dumped his semen into her for the second time.

"Thank you Master," pussylips breathed gratefully as Brett laid on top of her. She had never climaxed like this before, even when she was pleasuring herself with her vibrating dildo, which is why she hadn't used it that much. But this -- this was amazing and she could see why people wanted to have sex, this was incredible! She'd overheard conversations from other women who boasted about their sexual exploits, now she understood. She moaned as an aftershock hit and her body shuddered beneath him.

Brett smiled down at her as he extricated himself from her opening. She was even more than he could have ever hoped for. He had expected resistance and perhaps even having to use lube because she was angry and upset at being raped, but even the first time she had been wet and ready for him. She wasn't angry at all. The first time she seemed in awe of her own body's reaction and this time she had thanked him. He was right about her all along, she was made for slavery.

Brett slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean his slimy cock. He returned with a warm wet cloth and wiped pussylips' vulva, cleaning off their combined fluids. She moaned at his touch and twitched a bit when he grazed her clit. She was so sensitive, a treasure just waiting to be unlocked. Brett took the towel and wet cloth and dropped them in the hamper for washing, then returned to pussylips side.

"So you enjoyed that?" Brett asked.

"Yes Master, very much."

"Good girl."

"Unngghh," pussylips moaned, she was surprised how much those two words affected her. She wasn't a girl, she was a woman, a lady, but when he spoke those words of approval her spirit and body soared with joy. Was he right, was she truly a slave at heart? She didn't know, but pussylips surely knew that she loved the orgasms, they were beyond description!

"Do you like when I call you my good girl?"

"Yes Master."

"Excellent, I knew I was right. Do you enjoy pleasing people, especially men?"

"Yes Master, I had to please my mother, she was tough on me and I sometimes hated her for it. I loved pleasing my father, I would do almost anything to see him smile and nod his approval. It would hurt my heart when he frowned and shook his head."

"Did he ever punish you?"

"Yes Master."

"Yet you don't resent him for it, but you do with your mother?

"Yes Master, that is true. My mother is an overbearing bitch and impossible to please. My father is kind and gentle but firm when necessary. My father sometimes spanked me and as I got older he would ground me. I knew he had my best interest at heart. My mother on the other hand is a selfish person who only ever lectured me about how I was embarrassing her, and how she would never have done the latest horrible minor infraction. She never stopped beating me."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I will of course punish you for disobedience, but obedience with be rewarded, like tonight."

"Oh Master, can we do it again?"

"Not tonight my pretty slave, I can see that I have stoked the fire inside you."

"Yes Master," pussylips blushed and bit her lip, the fire was indeed burning brightly.

Brett grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it into her mouth, buckling the strap behind her head. He then reversed the procedure when he had fastened her to the bed. Releasing one ankle and locking the ankles together with a hobble chain before releasing the other ankle from the bed. He released her wrists from the corners, then sat her up and locked them behind her and as before, added the leather strap that pulled her elbows together. She couldn't understand why he had gagged her, pussylips wasn't usually very talkative, but for the first time in her life she wanted to talk with her Master. 'Wait no, he's just my captor, not my Master, or maybe...' she thought. Brett reattached the leash and jerked to signal that she should stand and follow, breaking her out of her thoughts for the moment. She followed him into the next room and stopped in shock though Brett still pulled at the leash. There in the room was a cell! It was approximately eight feet deep and about twelve feet long. Inside was a single bed, a toilet, a sink and a shower.

"In you go," Brett ordered and forced her into the cell, clanging the door closed, locking automatically. She turned to look at him a pleading look in her eyes.

"Come over here and put your back to the bars," Brett ordered and pussylips obeyed, she hoped he would release her bonds. He first removed the ball gag.

"Why did you lock me in here?" she asked as she turned to face him.

"You are a slave, you will sleep in your cell until such time as I feel I can trust you not to attack me in my sleep. Now turn back around so I can release your arms and legs," Brett ordered. She turned her back to him again and he released her elbows, then her wrists, then removed the hobble chain. Finally as she turned back to face him he unclipped the leash from her collar, but left it and the leather cuffs locked onto her body. She immediately realized that he would free her other bonds once she was secured in her cell. "Good night my beautiful slave, get some sleep, tomorrow is a new day and your training continues," he commanded and left the room.

"Yes Master," pussylips agreed and walked over to sit on the bed. The mattress seemed firm but not hard, the pillow seemed nice, there were sheets on the bed and two blankets, she would be able to cover over and get some sleep. She used the toilet and washed her hands, noticing he had left a bottle of water on the floor near the bed. She drank gratefully and nearly finished the bottle. She screwed the cap back on and laid down on the bed under the covers, in no time she was warm and comfortable. As she lay there the lights dimmed. At first it seemed quite dark, but pussylips soon realized as her eyes adjusted that it was just perfect. She could sleep but if she needed to use the toilet in the night she could see well enough to do that.

As pussylips lay there trying to sleep her thoughts would not allow that to happen. She had been kidnapped and her death faked for the world to see. Her parents must be mourning her death, but she was very much alive, though she might never set foot in the real world again. Her Master had renamed her pussylips and had amazing sex with her twice. Wait no, that wasn't right, her captor had given her a new name against her will and raped her. But why did it feel so amazing? Why didn't she resist, instead she had assisted and participated in her own rape, thrusting her hips and rocking back onto him to make it better, so was it really rape? She tossed and turned physically as well as mentally, sometimes crying, sometimes tempted to stuff her fingers into her now needy pussy. What had he done to her? She never needed sex before, but now it was like he said, the furnace had been turned on and the need was growing.

Brett was lying in bed very pleased with how things had gone. He had successfully kidnapped the woman of his dreams and her first evening of slavery had gone surprisingly well. She even thanked him for giving her incredible orgasms. It amazed him that such a repressed woman could be so quickly turned into a needy slave. She had begged him to do it again, but he was spent and had masturbated before he went down when she awoke so that he could keep himself under control. Three times in such a short time was a record. He wished he could have held out and then possibly been able to use her velvety folds a third time, they felt so much better than his hand. In the morning he would force her to give him a blow job. He was pretty sure she had never done that. He fell asleep, dreaming of pussylips as his well-trained slave.

In the night pussylips awoke covered in sweat, her hand in her crotch and Brett's name on her lips. She had an amazing dream where he had apologized for kidnapping her and released her, but she had returned to him and he had asked her to marry him. She had readily agreed, they were married in a lavish ceremony and honeymooned in some far off exotic land. In her dream they were consummating their marriage with more of their amazing sex and she cried out his name as he forced her to cum over and over again. She realized that she really had an orgasm because her sheets and hand were wet from her juices. She climbed out of bed and wiped it up as best she could with a towel before climbing back into bed because she was getting cold. This only caused more internal dialogue and restlessness. Oh god, what had he done to her?

Brett awoke the next morning and checked the video feed to see that pussylips was still asleep. He checked the recordings and saw that she had woken in the night and wiped up the bed. He went backwards and could hear her calling out his name and then examining herself to see that she was wet with her own juices. She had climbed out of bed and wiped up with a towel before going back to bed and tossing and turning before she fell back to sleep. He grinned to himself as he got out of bed and threw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt before heading down to the basement dungeon. He had not shown her the real dungeon for fear it would freak her out. Better to ease her into it slowly, it seemed to be working so far.

"Good morning slave," Brett said when he walked up to the cell but pussylips did not respond because she was still asleep. He kicked the bars with his boot and pussylips rolled over and looked at him bleary eyed. "I hate to repeat myself, good morning slave."

"Unnnn, um, good morning, um, Master."

"Not a morning person?"

"No Master, I need my coffee in the morning."

"We will see about the coffee later, right now I want you out of bed and on your knees in front of me for inspection," Brett ordered and pussylips slowly peeled back the covers and rolled out onto the floor, kneeling in front of the bars, facing him. She knelt with her knees together, her hands resting in front of her nether region, trying to figure out a way to cover her breasts without moving from her current position.

"Now how am I supposed to inspect my slave when I can't see her?"

"I'm right here Master, as you ordered."

"I can't see your beautiful pussy, you've partially blocked my view of your perfect tits, and your posture is awful. Move your hands behind your back and cross your wrists. Spread your knees wide, I want to see those beautiful lips I love so much. Straighten your back, thrust up those lovely breasts of yours. Pull your shoulders back as well. Keep your head level but look at my feet," Brent commanded. At first pussylips was shocked and horrified, then she remembered where she was and who was commanding her, and that he had promised punishment if she disobeyed. She tried to assume the position he requested but failed miserably. She had barely spread her knees more than a foot apart, her back was not straight and her shoulders were somewhat neutral or forward a bit. The only part that she got right was crossing her wrists behind her back. Her head was bent down, not looking straight ahead.

"That is pathetic, slave," Brett said as he strode out of the room, grabbing a crop from the dungeon and returning. He stood looking down at pussylips as she trembled in fear. She had displeased him and didn't know what he wanted. She thought she had gotten it right, but her timidity and negative body image had conditioned her to be ashamed of being naked, and especially trying to display her body. She noticed that though the floor looked like concrete it was actually rubber and somewhat warm. This seemed odd, but she dismissed it as Brett unlocked the cell door and stepped inside to stand next to her.

"Remember last night after your shower when I did your hair and makeup?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you remember that beautiful woman in the mirror?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, that's how I always see you, but you have to feel that about yourself. Now turn and face me, slave, but try to improve your positioning, be proud of how pretty you are," Brett ordered and pussylips tried, but she just didn't think of herself as sexy or beautiful. He then began again.

"Spread those knees wide for me, I wish to see that gorgeous pussy I own," he ordered but pussylips only spread them slightly wider than before. Brett tapped the inside of her thighs with the crop. "Come on, wider, if you don't hurry up and get this right, I'm going to use this," he said, indicating the crop. She spread her knees much wider but not quite wide enough so Brett smacked the inside of her left thigh with the crop. She cried out but spread her knees as wide as she could get them. "There, much better, such a pretty pussy."

"Now let's work on your posture. Come on, straighten your back," Brett demanded as he tapped the small of her back with the crop. She tried to arch up but he wasn't satisfied and smacked her left ass cheek before she arched enough. "Good girl, I knew you could do it."

"Now, get those shoulders back, I want those tits displayed," Brett ordered and pussylips complied, thinking of when her elbows were tied together last night. "Very good, that's perfect. Now remember this position, this is how I want to see my slave when I arrive here in the morning and anytime I order you to kneel. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, now stop looking at my feet and look at yourself in the mirror," Brett said as he stepped to the side so pussylips could see herself in the tall narrow mirror on the wall. She gasped at the sight of herself so provocatively displayed but could not deny that the beautiful slave she saw in the reflection actually excited her. It couldn't be her and yet she knew that it was. She noticed and felt the trickle of her wetness as it made its way down the lips of her vagina. Why was this arousing her? "Good girl," Brett said as he grinned down at her.

"Now the other thing you will do every morning is give me a blow job. It is your first duty as a slave. Have you ever given head before?"

"Head, Master?"

"Damn you've lived a sheltered life. Head is slang for sucking cock. Have you ever sucked dick before?"

"No Master."

"Well it's time you learned, no teeth, now open up and start sucking," Brett ordered as he slid his pants down revealing his huge cock, but pussylips turned her head away.

"Eww, no, that's disgusting Master," she said and Brett slapped her left cheek. "Oowww, please Master, don't make me do that, wouldn't you rather fuck me instead?" she asked and Brett couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He walked away and returned with a new item that pussylips did not recognize. It was a large ring with two straps on either side.

"Open up, slave," Brett ordered but pussylips just eyed the ring gag warily and kept her mouth tightly closed. Brett smacked her left ass cheek and she yelped but pressed her lips together tightly once more. Frustrated, he walked behind her and laid five more strokes on her reddening bottom, alternating between the cheeks. Once again pussylips was introduced to a new sensation, though the whipping had hurt, it did something else. As her bottom warmed, so did her pussy and she was surprised when he stopped, she wanted more. Involuntarily she let out a moan of arousal and Brett tried to hide his grin. The slave within her was coming to the surface far more quickly than he had imagined.

"Did my slave enjoy her little whipping?" Brett asked and pussylips just looked up at him and then nodded almost imperceptibly. What was wrong with her? Why did that just get her all wet and aroused? 'Oh god, he must be right about me, I'm a slave, I just didn't know it before,' she thought. "I knew it, you are so perfect, pretty pussylips," he praised her.

"Thank you Master. Please whip me more," pussylips begged, almost in a whisper.

"Very well, slave, since you asked so nicely, you may change position, move to your hands and knees. Good, now spread those knees a bit further apart," Brett ordered. She assumed the position and he waited as pussylips became antsy. She wanted to experience this new sensation that was quickly fading but her Master had not struck her. Then she heard him move his feet and heard the hiss of the whip as it struck her ass cheeks, bisecting both as the leather whip struck her with a force she couldn't have imagined. She gasped, held her breath and then let out a scream. No, this wasn't what she wanted, this hurt too much, it wasn't erotic, it was just pain. She sobbed and tears rolled down her face. 'Oh god, that hurt! You asked for it you idiot,' pussylips thought.

Suddenly she heard the hiss of the whip again and tensed up before it struck, the leather thudding into her tightened buttocks. She screamed again, it hurt worse when she tensed! 'Stupid slave. Why did you have to ask for more?' pussylips thought. Again the sound of the whip and she tried to relax as it struck once more a bit lower on her ass and she couldn't even scream, only cry out pitifully. The next one caused her arms to give out and she fell and rested her head on them, her nipples touching the floor. The fifth stroke landed and pussylips did not cry out, she only moaned and tried not to fall over on her side. Her ass was on fire, it hurt worse than anything she had ever felt in her life. And yet, the fire in her pussy had not been squelched, in fact, it had risen to new heights. She wanted, no wait, she needed to be fucked, NOW!

"P -- Please fuck me, Master!" she pleaded through the pain and tears.

"No, slave, you must learn to obey. Earlier I commanded you to give me a blow job, you refused. I then ordered you to open up and you refused, so I had to punish you. Then you asked to be punished more because you have discovered your true slave nature and it is rearing its ugly head. Obey, and you will be rewarded, disobey and you will be punished, now get over here and suck my cock," Brett ordered. She crawled to his side and knelt, reaching for his penis.

"No, kneel in the position you were just taught, then begin," he commanded and pussylips knelt in that extremely sexual position and opened her mouth. Brett immediately stuffed the ring gag in behind her teeth and buckled it at the back of her neck. Now her mouth was held wide open and available for him. Now pussylips was confused, why did he have to gag her? She had been punished and learned her lesson, now she would obey. She realized quickly that because she had disobeyed her choice of how to please her Master would be taken away from her.