Rise and Fall of Hellpyre Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Samuel recruits a slave trainer for his operation.
2.6k words
4.43
5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Two -- Diego and Inga

One month later...

"Hellpyre Club? What the hell kind of stupid name is that?"

"The Hellfire Club was a historical society," Samuel said with mild annoyance. "Our name is in honor of what came before. But we use 'pyre' because we're building something special."

"Well, whatever. I don't care what it's called as long as I get to break a lot of slaves," Diego said with a grin. His own personal slave, Inga, knelt before him with her knees spread wide and her head down. Her arms were bound tightly behind her back, folded at ninety-degrees and forearms tied tightly together.

Samuel regarded her with a slight frown. "I'm still not entirely comfortable with her being here. If she isn't given the drug, what's to keep her from going to the authorities?"

"I've been training Inga for two years now. She's a lifestyle submissive. She lives to be degraded and used and she doesn't need to be brainwashed like your other girls. Isn't that right, slave?"

"Yes, Master," she replied softly in her Russian accent. As far as Samuel was concerned, Inga was little better than some mail-order bride, and he wasn't convinced that she could be trusted to go along with the extremes he had planned.

Diego stretched his booted foot out to rub and tease his slave's crotch, brushing it along her pussy lips. He ran it back and forth between her lips, causing her to sigh softly and gently gyrate her hips, getting the tip of his boot wet with her arousal.

"Now you've gotten my boot all wet," Diego said in mock disapproval. "Lick my boots clean, whore," he commanded sharply. She shuffled forward on her knees and bowed low, licking his boots in a grandiose display of servility. She swirled her tongue along the tip, collecting her own fluids, before bowing low to lick the heel and press her tongue hard against it, running it along the length to the toes, curling back around to the wet spot at the top again.

"Inga goes where I go, so if you want me to train your girls to be obedient little sex slaves, you're going to have to deal with her." He lifted his boot higher in the air, prompting his slave to concentrate on licking all the filth off the bottom.

Samuel stared down at her and felt a tinge of jealousy. As she leaned forward, she lifted her plump, round ass enticingly in the air. Her butthole was filled with a sizeable butt plug, and a tattoo on her lower back proudly declared it "MASTER'S COCK GARAGE" with a thick black arrow pointing down between her buttchecks to indicate her anus.

Her pubic mound was similarly labeled, with a tattoo informing everyone that below resided "MASTER'S RAPE HOLE." A black collar was tattooed around her neck with the word "SLAVE" proudly displayed across its front in cursive for the whole world to see. The word "SLUT" decorated her chest just above her ample cleavage, the letters depicted as cum being shot out from two large cocks angled down at her chest. In addition to the tattoos, she was covered in a variety of piercings--large rings went through her nipples, a series of rings though her labia, a stud in her clit, a large ring through her nose, a tongue and multiple lip piercings.

Samuel could not deny that he was impressed with the degree of absolute ownership Diego seemed to have over this woman, who'd apparently let him alter her body in whatever degrading ways he wished. If he could do this to a woman with no brainwashing whatsoever, imagine what he could do to a woman under the effects of Ivan's drug. Soon I'll have a whole stable of obedient slaves, just like that.

"Alright, Diego. There's no arguing that you get results. How goes the conditioning of Subject # 1?"

"I think you've seen that well enough for yourself," Diego said, pressing his boot heel into the front of his slave's face. She kept her face in position so that the boot remained where her Master put it, instead reaching and stretching out with her tongue to reach as many spots as she could to clean.

Indeed, Samuel had taken pleasure from slave Mary's body many times since her conditioning had begun. "Be that as it may, I would still like a progress report."

"Fine by me," Diego said, pulling his boot away from his slave's face and standing up. "She's in a programming session now. He tugged on the thin chain leash he held which went through the rings in slave Inga's nipples, prompting her to stand up. "Come, slave," he commanded as he headed out of the room.

Samuel let Diego lead the way to the programming chamber, partly so he could admire the firm ass and legs of slave Inga as she was led along on her leash. Her feet were encased in five-inch black heels which strapped around her ankle and were locked in place with tiny padlocks. Not that Samuel thought she would ever dare remove them without her Master's command--her subservience was so complete that Samuel found it difficult to believe that she wasn't on the same will-suppressing drugs they'd been giving to Mary.

Slave Inga swayed her ass invitingly as she marched behind her Master, well aware that there was a man to tease and arouse with her body following close behind. Her balance never wavered as she maintained her seductive gait, clearly being accustomed to walking in such footwear.

So distracted was Samuel by the movement of the shapely calves in front of him that he almost didn't notice that they'd arrived into what they'd been calling "the programming room". Mary sat in a chair in the dark with her eyes closed and a pair of headphones over her ears.

"She received another dose of the drug this morning and she's been in programming for...two hours," he said, checking his watch as he came to a stop next to the chair. As he stopped, slave Inga dropped to her knees about two feet in front of him. She opened her knees wide, baring her bald pussy to the room as she cast her gaze down to the floor.

Samuel nodded in approval as he gazed down at the naked woman. She wasn't strapped into the chair, despite the wrist and ankle cuffs built into it--there was hardly any need for that once the drug had been administered--and she seemed completely oblivious to the conversation happening around her, captivated by the programming that was being pumped into her headphones.

"Would you like to..." Diego gestured to the seated woman. Samuel knew that Diego did not like to interrupt a programming session, but he also knew who paid the bills around here. Samuel walked up behind Mary and gently pulled the headphones off her ears, setting them on a nearby table.

"Mary...open your eyes," Samuel said gently. She obeyed.

"Who am I?" Samuel asked her, stepping around into her field of view.

"Master," she said without hesitation, her eyes gleaming with admiration. Her breaths quickened in his presence.

"Very good, Mary. Very good. And what are you? What is your relationship to me?"

"I am your slave." She gazed up at him adoringly.

"Very good, slave. And who is this?" Samuel said, gesturing to the man standing next to him.

"Master," she sighed, giving Diego the same devoted look.

"Yes, that's right, Mary. Good girl. And you'll do anything that your Masters tell you, won't you?" Samuel asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Come kneel before me, Mary."

"Yes, Master," she responded, gliding off the chair and dropping to her knees. Samuel had already started pulling out his stiffening cock, so it was inches from her face as her knees hit the ground. She gazed up at him adoringly as he moved forward, brushing her lips with the tip of his dick.

"Fulfil your purpose, slave," he commanded.

She took the tip of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, as one hand reached up to firmly grip the base of his shaft, while the other began to gently knead his balls. Her eyes maintained contact with his as her mouth slowly drew down the length of him, holding position for a moment as her lips touched the hand that stroked him, before slowly drawing back to swirl her tongue along the tip again.

"Goddamn..." Samuel whispered quietly as his body trembled in pleasure. She had gotten incredibly skilled at giving head during the past several weeks of training. Mary rapidly swallowed his cock to the hilt, pumping back and forth as she made loud "Glk glk glk" sounds with her throat.

"I have to say...she seems to be coming along quite nicely," Samuel said with a deeply felt satisfaction.

"You can enjoy your daily blowjobs, but this shows us nothing," Diego replied in a voice tinged with annoyance.

"Getting your dick wet does not tell us how obedient she has become, what boundaries she still has left to break--it does not truly test her conditioning."

"And how...how would you like to test her conditioning?" Samuel asked between heavy breaths.

"Let her finish you off, and we shall see."

Mary sucked Samuel off for several more minutes before he finally grunted and grabbed her head, holding her in place as he ejaculated down her throat. Her arms flailed as he came inside of her but she did not struggle against him.

A moment later Samuel withdrew his cock from her mouth and she smacked her lips, running her tongue along them.

"Thank you, Master," she said as she gazed up at him.

"Mary..." Diego started as he stepped forward, drawing her attention over to him. "Would you say that you are obedient?"

"Oh, yes, Master!" she nodded eagerly.

Diego forcefully hocked a big wad of spit onto the floor next to Mary.

"Lick it up, slave."

"Yes, Master," she responded, bowing down and lapping the spit off the floor.

Diego glanced over at Samuel, who raised his eyebrows to indicate he was pleased or impressed. Diego frowned.

"Mary, do you like women?"

"Master?" she asked, finishing up at the floor and sitting back up to look at him.

"It's a simple question. Are you attracted to women?"

She hesitated a moment. "No...no, Master, I am not."

"Good." He walked behind Inga, bending her forward so that her face hit the floor, and quickly began to untie her bound arms. In a moment her arms were free, but she kept them in place behind her back.

"On all fours and turn around, cunt," he growled at Inga, nudging her with his boot. She immediately complied.

"Remove your plug."

Slave Inga reached around and gripped the large plug in her ass by its heart-shaped base and gently rocked it back and forth, easing it out of her asshole with a distinct popping sound.

"You know where that goes, pig."

Inga placed the plug in her mouth and closed her lips around it, as if it were her Master's cock. She lowered her hand back to the ground, the bright red heart protruding from her lips.

Diego turned his attention back to Mary. "Mary, have you ever had your tongue inside an asshole?"

"N...no, Master," she said, looking slightly apprehensive.

"A historical day!" Diego called out. "Your very first rimjob!" he laughed. "Lick her asshole," he commanded, gesturing to the other slave on all fours nearby.

Mary looked over at Inga's still-gaping asshole and hesitated a moment, glancing back up at her Master as if looking for confirmation that he still wanted her to do this, as if he might have thought better of it and changed his mind. Seeing that her Master was very interested in having her do this, she crawled the few feet over and placed her head into position, her mouth hovering a few inches over Inga's asshole.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Are you an obedient slave, or not?" he barked.

"I--I am obedient, Master," she said, tentatively flicking her tongue out to brush the rim of slave Inga's asshole. She looked up at Diego again, as if hoping that this fulfilled the obligations of her command.

"Keep licking, slave. Get your tongue in there, and don't stop until I tell you."

Shyly, Mary's tongue flitted out again and tentatively lapped at Inga's asshole again, flicking out for a few licks before swirling around the circumference of her anus and then plunging inside. She did not look thrilled by any of what was happening, but still she obeyed. Inga moaned in pleasure through the buttplug filling her mouth.

Diego frowned. "You see this bullshit?" he gestured down at the slave servicing the other's asshole. "So much hesitation," he complained. "I need better equipment for the conditioning."

"And you'll have it," Samuel assured him, his eyes fixed on the slave performing analingus below him. "The equipment should be here within a week."

"We need to work on that drug dosage too. It needs to be higher."

"Ivan is still perfecting the balance," Samuel said.

The two men watched Mary tonguefuck the other woman's asshole for several long moments, judging the degree of their slave's obedience. Her tongue was now deeply buried in Inga's asshole as if there was honey inside she was desperate to get.

"Now that she's begun, she's following the command just fine," Samuel noted, encouraged by the scene unfolding before him.

Diego just grunted, apparently unimpressed. Finally, he had her stop, and she remained on all fours, lifting her head up and looking at him expectantly.

"You," he growled, nudging Inga's dangling breast with his boot, "show this pathetic slave how it's done. Eat her ass."

Immediately Inga scampered on her hands and knees to crawl around behind Mary. She lowered her face to the ground and gently dropped the buttplug from her mouth and onto the ground, then pried Mary's dark asscheeks far apart and licked from the back of her pussy, up her taint, and swirled her tongue around Mary's asshole before burying it deep inside. She moaned and slurped as she aggressively tongued her asshole.

Mary's eyes rolled back and she moaned and shuddered in pleasure. Diego took her chin in his hand and lifted her face up to look at him.

"What is obedience?" he asked her.

"Pleasure, Master," she purred as her eyes rolled up again at a sudden wave of bliss hit her from the attention her back end was receiving.

"Whose pleasure?"

"Yours, Master," she moaned.

"The way you feel right now, that's how you make your Masters feel when you obey. Do you want to make your Masters feel good, slave?"

"Yessssss, Master," she moaned, her body quivering under the ministrations of Inga's very dedicated tongue.

"Now, repeat the phrase 'Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is my purpose'".

"Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is my purpose. Obedience is pleasure, and pleasure is my purpose..." she began the mantra, her voice shaking occasionally as the licking tongue delighted or excited her.

"Don't worry, Samuel, in time I'll have your slave almost on the same level as my non-brainwashed slave," Diego said as he walked around behind Inga and unzipped his trousers. He knelt down and pushed his dick inside her, thrusting a few times before pulling out again. He stood and lined up his now moistened cock with her asshole before shoving it inside her with one rough thrust. Inga moaned as her Master fucked her ass, but otherwise remained focused on her task of licking Mary's asshole.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers