Rise of the Huntress Ch. 04

Story Info
The auction continues.
1.4k words
4.6
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. A failed one. To be honest I am a slave being sold to the highest bidder. And to make it worse I'm being sold in Dis, one of the main cities in Hell.

I've been sampled by a bunch of different creatures. None have bought me yet. A part of me is happy. I can still try to escape. Another part of me is upset that no one has claimed me as their sex slave.

A flash of purple light and I'm back on the auction block. Of the original ten of us only five remain. My friend Jade is still here, thank God.

A demon comes and grabs all of our leashes. He leads us into another room. My heart starts racing. Have we been sold? My cunt quivers. Have we been sold!

We're led unto a dais. I look around. Aside from Jade one of the demoness is left as well as a black girl and a blond.

Everything goes purple and we're in an empty room. The demoness comes over to me. "No matter what happens, do not cum." she tells me.

Before I can process what she's said a creature approaches us. It's plump, like a giant slug, and covered in tentacles. Without wanting to I have an overwhelming urge to drop to my knees. I do. Then it cums on my face.

My pussy goes insane. I want to shove my whole fist into me so I can cum hard and fast. I realize this creature cum is a super powerful aphrodisiac. I also realize I'm squeezing my tits.

It shoots another load on my face. I hear Jade scream in pleasure and realize it's cumming on all of us. It cums on my face again.

I lose all self-control and shove two into my cunt and start to fuck myself. I need to cum.

A hand pulls mine from my cunt. I scream in frustration. The demoness hisses back at me. Then we hear someone scream in orgasm. I wipe cum from my eyes to see the black girl twitching as she cums. Her eyes blank. Her mind erased.

The creature shoves its tentacles into her holes and starts pumping her with cum. I see instantly that it's impregnated her. If I cum that will be me.

Then cum hits my tits. I gasp in pleasure. A second load covers my tits and I collapse onto my hands and knees. This thing can get me pregnant all it wants as long as I can cum.

Another load hits my face. I go face down ass up. I feel cum hit my back and ass. I reach underneath me and start to rub my clit. More cum covers my ass. It drips to my cunt and I rub it into my clit.

A tail wraps around my hand and pulls it away. I lean up to yell at her when cum hits my open mouth. It tastes so good. I swallow every drop and lean forward with my mouth open. More cum fills my mouth. Load after load of hot cum. I swallow as much as I can.

Then I hear someone orgasm. I look to see the blond cumming. Her mind is erased. The creature starts to fuck her. Soon cum is squirting from her holes as her belly grows pregnant.

Everything turns purple and we are alone. I look at Jade. She's barely conscious. I start to go to her when I feel a hand on my head. Demonic energy pumps into me and I'm frozen. I feel the demon kneel behind me.

I see three vampires grab Jade. She doesn't struggle but embraces them. I watch as she rides the first, pumping her cunt on his cock.

I can feel that cock in my cunt.

Then the second vampire shoves his cock into Jades asshole. I feel my asshole stretch for his cock. I'm connected to Jade with every inch of cock fucking our holes.

My head is turned, and I see the demoness. I watch as she lowers her cunt onto an Incubus cock. I feel his cock filling my cunt. I bit my lip as he fucks us.

Then her asshole is filled. I lose my mind as I feel my body being fucked by four cocks. I feel my cunt gushing cum to take two cocks in it. I feel my asshole stretch as two cocks pound in and out.

I feel the demon behind me rub up on my back. I can tell it's a woman as her tits press against me. She reaches her other hand around me and starts rubbing my body.

I lean back into her caress as my cunt and asshole are fucked. She holds me as I cum in her arms. Than Jade and the demoness take a cock in their mouth. I drool as my mouth is filled with two nice, hard cocks.

My mind deserts me. I'm just a fuck hole. My cunt and asshole need to be filled with as many cocks as possible. I need to gag on cocks. i need to choke on cocks. I deserve to be treated like the cunt hole I am.

"Soon they will cum in your friends." the demon whispers in my ear. "And once they do your friends are doomed. The Asian will be turned after her holes are cum filled. The demon's mind will be broken as load after load of hot, sticky cum coat her insides."

I cum thinking about it. How good would it feel to have all that cum pumped into me? My insides dripping cum. Being impregnated over and over again.

"I can save them." the demon whispers. "Give yourself to me and they will be spared."

I look and see Jade being fucked like a whore. The vampires are smiling at me as they pound her. I can tell they are getting ready to pump her full of cum than drain her of every drop of blood. Jade can too. She's bared her neck for them to drink her.

I look at the demoness. I can see the blankness in her eyes. Her mind has almost been fucked out of her, yet she's fucking back wanting more. They've already chosen their fates. They are happy being fuck holes. Why shouldn't I. I say yes.

The demon kisses me. I feel her tongue slide down my throat. It goes deeper than possible. I choke around it. Still, it goes deeper into the core of my being.

Her hands grab my tits. Her palms open to mouths that start sucking my nipples. I choke out a moan.

Then I feel it. From her tongue she starts pumping darkness into me. My body starts convulsing. Her palms keep sucking and I feel milk coming from my tits. She drinks it.

I realize what she is. A soul eater. The milk coming from my tits was my soul liquefied, and she was enjoying every drop. The darkness she pumped into me was replacing my soul, turning me into God knows what. And I was loving every minute of it.

I was still connected to Jade and the demoness. I could feel the Incubus start pumping cum into her. I could feel her swallow every drop pumped in her mouth. I could feel her pussy and asshole getting filled with cum. Their hot, sticky cum. Their mind melting cum. I could feel her mind being dissolved with every drop.

I feel the vampires start to pump their cum into Jade. I feel her cum from it, begging for more. I feel her collapse onto the one filling her pussy. I feel his fangs bite her neck. I feel the one filling her asshole lean in and sink his fangs into her neck as well. I feel them sucking her deep and hard. I feel her pulling them closer, giving herself to them.

I feel the soul eater pump more darkness into me. I feel her drinking my soul through my tits. Harder and harder she sucks. I feel myself changing as my soul is replaced by darkness. It makes me cum and cum and cum.

I want her to take me. Remake me in her image. Make me the perfect fuck hole. I reach down and squeeze my tits trying to feed her my soul faster. I suck as hard as I can on her tongue trying to get more of the darkness.

Then I feel it. A fire burning deep within me. Engulfing my entire body. Blue-white fire explodes from me filling the room. When it's gone only Jade, the demoness, and myself are left. Even our collars are gone.

The demoness looks at me with fear in her eyes. "Soul fire." she whispers.