Rise of the Huntress Ch. 05

Story Info
The Prince of Hell.
2.2k words
4.71
2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. Or I might finally be one. My partner Jade and I were captured by demons and put on auction. We were fucked like whores.

Every hole violated. They would have broken us, but I was able to use soulfire. With it I not only saved Jade, myself, and a demoness, but I also freed us from their control.

I should be happy, but even freed we are still stuck in Dis, the second city of hell. "Is there a way out of here?" I ask the demonness.

She looks at me with fear in her eyes. "You used soulfire." she whispers.

"Yes, and I'll use it again if you don't tell us how to escape." I threaten.

"We have to get to the nexus. There I can open a portal to Earth." she says. "But we'll never make it. This is Dis. The demon prince of the second tier Carnivale rules over it. He is the lord of obscenity and shamelessness. As are his minions."

"Yes, they are." I hear someone say from behind us.

I turn to see him. He's all of eight feet tall and muscular. His skin is crimson. Horns protrude from his head just like his tail protruding from his back. Carnivale is every bit what you'd imagine a demon prince to be.

He smiles and takes a step back, and his minions swarm us. Before we can respond we are completely engulfed by demons.

A demon grabs me from behind and pulls me to the ground. His cock slides into my asshole as he does. Another demon gets on top of me filling my cunt. I reach up to get him off as my right arm is grabbed. A demoness slides my right hand into her cunt and starts to fuck herself. Then my left hand starts fisting another demoness. I feel a cock slide between the toes of my right foot, and the toes of my left sliding into a cunt.

I want to fight. I need to fight. But it feels so good being a fuck toy. And I want more. I want to be broken in ways I've never dreamed of.

I feel a hand stroking my hair. I look to see Carnivale smiling down at me. I also see his huge cock. It's at least a foot long. He sees me staring at his cock and starts to rub it on my face. I close my eyes and moan as his cock rubs every inch of my face.

Then he shoves it down my throat. I instantly gag as my mouth is completely filled. I can feel my throat bulge from it. My eyes water, and I start to black out.

Then he pulls it out letting me breath. Then he shoves it back in choking me to the point of unconsciousness. Over and over. Letting me know with no doubt he is in control.

After what seems like hours of Carnivale dominating my throat he pulls out. With a roar that could shake the heavens he cums. And I mean he cums. Load after load cover me and the demons fucking me. His cum is dripping off all of us and still he shoots more.

His cumming triggers the demons fucking me. They all explode in unison. My cunt and asshole are filled as my feet and hands are covered in cum. My body convulses as I squirt and scream while cumming. Carnivale has made me a demon cum dump. His demon cum dump.

I lay there twitching. Carnivale smiling as he stands over my cum cover body. He reaches down and lifts me like a rag doll. Holding my legs up with my back to him he slides my asshole onto his cock.

"Now we have some fun." he whispers in my ear.

I see Jade and the demoness dragged in front of us and put on all fours. Then a demon starts to fuck their assholes. I watch as they are fucked without mercy. This is for the demon's pleasure not theirs.

The demon fucking Jades asshole suddenly pulls out, then comes over to me. He shoves his cock in my cunt and cums. My eyes widen. As he finishes the one fucking the demoness asshole shoves his cock in and cums.

After he pulls out, I see two more demons fucking Jade and the demoness asshole. Plus, two are using their mouths. I watch as the demons use them as fuck holes. then, one by one, they fill my cunt with cum.

Over and over this continues. My cunt is pumped with so much cum. More than it can hold. A pool of cum builds up under me.

I see Jades asshole gaped and stretched. The demoness takes two cocks up her asshole. And all the time I wait for more cum to be pumped into my cunt. I don't have to wait long.

I lose track of how long and how many demons fill me with cum. Cock after cock fill my cunt with cum. And all the while Carnivale has his giant cock buried in my asshole.

Finally, the demons finish using me as their cum dump. I see Jade laying in a heap, her asshole gaped, her mind broken. "Your turn." Carnivale whispers.

He lays me down in the pool of cum. He makes sure I am good and covered in demon cum. He holds me by my hair as he rubs my face in it. Then he takes my asshole.

He takes his time. He pulls out then re-enters my asshole with every thrust. He forces my asshole to gape and stretch to his cock. He is in control and my asshole submits to him.

I scream as I cum. Every thrust making me his cock slave. Every thrust making me break. Every thrust making me want more.

Carnivale flips me over and slams his cock into my cunt. My eyes roll back in my head as his foot long cock not only defiles my cunt but penetrates my womb. I lose all control of my body as he pounds my womb into submission.

Carnivale smiles down at me. He then grabs a handful of cum and rubs it on my face. I cum hard for him. He keeps covering my face with cum as his cock stretches my womb open. I beg for more. I submit to him, my demon master.

With a roar he cums right in my womb. I feel every drop coat my insides. My stomach swells from all the cum he pumps into me. I look five months pregnant.

His cock thickens and plugs my cunt. Not a single drop of his cum will leak out if me now. He then scoops a handful of cum and pours it down my throat. I swallow every drop.

He keeps feeding me cum as my stomach slowly goes back to normal. My body absorbs his cum. I feel myself change. But I could care less as long as he keeps feeding me cum.

Finally, I've swallowed all the cum my pussy couldn't take. My stomach is normal again, his cum absorbed into me. He is a part of me now.

Carnivale grabs me by the hair and pulls me up into a kiss. I kiss him back. He turns me around. It seems that while he was making me his cum hole his minions decided to put Jade in the center of an orgy.

She is covered head to toe in cum. "Clean her." Carnivale orders me.

I go to Jade. I get on all fours and start licking the cum from her toes. Then her feet. Then her legs. I stop at her cunt. I can see cum leaking from her cunt and asshole as well as covering them.

I push Jades legs up and burry my face in her asshole. I lick her tight hole swallowing all the cum I can. Her cunt leaks cum on my face as i do so. I shove my tongue deep in Jade's asshole. Her asshole tastes delicious.

Hands grab my hips and a cock slides into my cunt. I fuck back on the cock as I continue to eat Jade's asshole. Then a second cock forces its way into my cunt. My eyes widen as the two cocks fuck my cunt. I cum all over them.

Then a third cock slams into my asshole. I bury my face into Jades cum covered cunt. I cum screaming. A second cock crams its way into my asshole, and I lose it. Four cocks in my two holes. My mind shuts off as my body is used as a cock holster.

When my mind finally woke up, I was lying next to Jade as our cunts were being eaten. I moaned to the feeling of a soft tongue licking my cunt and clit. I looked at Jade who was also moaning.

Then the girl eating my cunt sank her fangs in. I squirted cum on her face as the vampire drank from my cunt. I grabbed her head as I shoved my cunt up onto her face.

Then the soul eater approaches me. She straddled my stomach and kissed me. I felt her tongue work its way down my throat. I felt her hand mouths start to suck on my nipples.

I push my tits into her hands and suck hard on her tongue. The soul eater wastes no time in pumping darkness into me. I moan on her tongue as she starts sucking my soul from my tits. All I can do is wonder who will finish me first.

I cum as my soul leave me from my tits. I cum as my life's blood is sucked from my cunt. I want it to last forever, but I know I will soon succumb.

Then they stop. I look up to see Carnivale smiling at me. He helps me to my feet. I see Jade, a vampire sucking her blood from her tits and cunt. They stop as a vampire approaches her. He touches his cock and a drop of bloody cum leaks out.

Jade wastes no time dropping to her knees and sucking his cock. She gives a slow, sensual deep throat. She worships every inch of his cock. She than licks his balls while stoking him on her face.

The vampire grabs the back of Jades head. She speeds up her sucking. I can see his balls tightening. He's getting close. And once he cums down Jade's throat it's over for her.

I realize that I'm rubbing my clit as my friend sucks off this vampire. No, I'm rubbing my clit to the knowledge that his cum will make her a vampire.

Then it happens. He grabs Jade's head with both his hands and starts to cum down her throat. Her eyes widen and her body convulses as his cum transforms her into a vampire. I cum watching.

He pulls his cock out and I can see Jade's fangs. She gets up and walks over to me. She kisses me and I kiss her back. She than gets behind me and guides me to my knees. I don't fight.

The vampire who turned Jade steps in front of me. His cock hard and ready. Jade reaches around and starts to play with my cunt and tits. I moan for her. I moan louder when her fangs sink into my neck.

The vampire puts his hand on my head. I know what he wants. I open my mouth for him. He wastes no time fucking my mouth with his cock. He uses my mouth for his pleasure, pumping hard and deep. All the while Jade drinks from me.

I cum continuously. Between Jade sucking my life's blood, her fingers pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit, and the vampire using my mouth. I suck hard on his cock. I want his cum. I also pull Jade's head closer. I want her to drain me dry.

I feel the vampire tense up. Then his cum shoots down my throat. I have no choice but to swallow. I would have anyway. I feel the darkness spread through me. I convulse as my very soul is corrupted.

They leave me on the ground twitching. Everything goes black.

I awake to Jade eating my cunt. I cum on her face. She stops and smiles at me. He fangs still red with my blood. I lick my teeth and realize I don't have fangs. I look around shocked than Carnivale approaches me.

"My seed that you absorbed changed you. You can not be turned, but you will have their powers. If you concentrate, you will grow your fangs." he says.

I sit there and concentrate. I feel my teeth lengthen into fangs. I look at Jade. She offers me her neck. I don't hesitate. My fangs sink in. I drink deep and hard. I don't stop until I've drained every drop.

Carnivale claps. "Good." he says. "You must fuck them than let them take you and their powers will be yours."

He waves his hand and Jade opens her eyes. "Now let's get you more powers", Carnivale says with a smile.