Rise of the Nerds Pt. 02

Story Info
The Nerds Enjoy Their Reward.
1.9k words
4.54
8.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day eventually came when Jillian was standing in the den with her arms folded across her impressive chest waiting for a progress report from the three horny nerds. She had not been expecting much although she reckoned at least one of them might have hooked up with a girl thanks to her enticing encouragement.

What she learned shocked her and sent waves of panicked excitement straight to her unused vagina. The boys claimed that they had all lost their virginity in the last few weeks and that that they expected Jillian to fulfill her end of the bargain.

"So you better be ready to show us your breasts," laughed Clark obnoxiously.

Jillian was having none of it.

"You'll see them when I believe it, where are the panties?"

The boys looked to each other with wicked grins and one by one they removed the scented underwear from their pockets. Jillian's face dropped in disbelief and she put her hand to her forward. But she soon regained her composure. No need to fall for a trick, these boys were clever but she was not going to let them outsmart her.

"Pass them here."

Dave collected them together and handed them to Jillian who smelt each pair in turn. Her expression gave away her surprise. Every pair had the distinct smell of a wet pussy combined with a touch of sweaty asshole. They were used panties alright, but she was not ready to give herself up just yet.

"How do I know you boys didn't just buy these panties from some whores who needed the money? It was would have been easy enough to organize."

Samuel took charge of the situation.

"Look Aunt Jill, you said three pairs of panties and we delivered, now you need to fulfill your end of the bargain, but here are some photos that might help put your mind at ease."

The boys passed over their phones one by one and Jillian's shock and excitement only grew as she scrolled through the galleries. Samuel had his cock balls deep in some busty slut's mouth while Dave was arm in arm with a gorgeous blonde cheerleader and Clark's phone was filled with pictures of a fit looking red head with her legs spread for him in almost every possible position.

It was irrefutable proof and yet there was only one way to be sure. She'd have to fuck all three of them to know if they had really lost their virginity.

The boys undressed themselves and then set to work removing each item of clothing from Jillian. They were patient about it, savoring each removal from her soft cotton blouse to her nylon pantyhose. But perhaps their greatest joy came when Jillian's delightful large breasts were finally released from her white lace bra, sticking out proudly and ready to be molested.

Three pairs of hands were suddenly upon her and she shuddered from the pleasure of the boys touching every part of her body. One was rubbing her clit while another stood behind her massaging her breasts while another was making out with her. She closed her eyes and lost track of which boy was doing what to her and they all kept switching places until each one of them had shoved their fingers inside her pussy and ass.

Jillian was so wet, her juices were flowing down the insides of her thighs and years of pent up sexual frustration combined with the approaching fulfillment of her most devious erotic fantasies had turned her into a bitch in heat.

"Fuck you little brats," she shouted, "stop teasing me and put those beautiful cocks inside me!"

The three nerds duly obliged. Samuel lay down on the sofa and Jillian straddled him immediately. His cock was the biggest but her mature pussy had no problem taking every inch despite years of dormant longing. Dave sat on top of the back rest of the sofa so that Jillian could take his more modest member in her inviting mouth. Meanwhile, Clark snuck up behind her and plunged his penis into the depths of her baking hot asshole.

Having three young cocks in every sex starved orifice was having a noxious effect on the poor woman who bucked and moaned from the pleasure she was receiving. She came multiple times from Samuel's dick in her pussy and even though he shot off a couple of loads himself he stayed rock hard and kept going enjoying the build up of his own semen lubricating his juvenile thrusts.

Clark had also spilt a considerable volume of semen into her asshole, but this too only made it easier for him to keep fucking her as he gaped the older woman until she was in a state of constant bliss with each successive orgasm blending into the next. Her ass cheeks were red from being gripped and slapped by two sets of hands and she focused indulgently on the extraordinary sensation of two youthful penises rubbing against each other inside her, separated by only a thin sexually sensitive membrane.

Dave was taking his time and he hadn't even come yet which just made Jillian suck his dick even harder as she grew increasingly desperate to drink the boy spunk that was being loaded into her well maintained ass and pussy. Dave was the beneficiary of what his two friends were doing to Jillian's holes. Every time she came she took his cock deeper down her throat, swallowing harder and harder in desperate anticipation and hunger for his youthful cum.

Eventually, Dave could take no more and groping the older woman's jangling boobs as she bounced up and down on his best friend's stiff dicks, he ejaculated the fattest load of his life against the back of her throat. Jillian took a massive gulp and swallowed the entire load.

Having thoroughly used her up to their hearts content, the boys decided to give Aunt Jill a break. They had proved their point and she could no longer deny that they had lost their virginities.

They all sat up on the sofa together and tried to catch their breath and after a few minutes they had managed to calm down. But it did not take long before the sight of the cum-filled naked woman beside them saw their pricks rise to attention once again and they all agreed to swop places.

Jillian gave the boys a quick hand job to get their dicks back up to full strength and then she quickly gave each cock a quick suck just to get them nice and wet to penetrate her. This time Dave lay down to sample some mature pussy while Clark would get the blowjob and Samuel would take his mom's best friend in the ass.

Jillian was grateful for all Clark's hard work otherwise there would be no way she would have managed to take Samuel's massive dong in her ass. He barely fit all the way with some of the base of his dick unable to get inside without splitting the poor old lady in two. Samuel didn't want to hurt her so her went as far as she could handle and Jillian was delighted to feel his cock disappear further and further up her mature depraved asshole.

But just as the fearsome foursome were working up a steady pace of fucking and moaning, they noticed that Samuel's mother was standing there watching them with a look of shock and revulsion of her usually pretty face. The guilt they all felt from being caught was too much to bare and all four of them came immediately with Clark's cum drippling out the side of Jillian mouth as she tried to explain herself.

"What the hell is going on here?" demanded Samantha. Her face was flushed red but no one could tell if it was in furious anger or extreme arousal. Jillian explained everything and the boys even produced the panties as proof and Samantha took a long while to process what was happening.

Samuel chastised his mother for judging them when she was the one who told Aunt Jill to speak to them in the first place and in the end Samantha agreed that she had instigated the whole affair.

The boys had gone soft after pulling out of Jillian when Samantha arrived but they could not help growing hard again as they admired Samuel's mother. In many ways she was even hotter than Aunt Jill. Samantha did not work out as much and had a much more soft and motherly voluptuous body but she had equally large breasts, thick blonde hair and a large juicy ass.

Clark sneakily retrieved some of the pheromone spray from his pants and sprayed some on himself, while pretending to get dressed again and then putting on his pants he went over to Samantha to give her a hug.

"We're sorry Samantha, we shouldn't have been making your best friend cum so hard under your roof without your permission."

Samantha got one whiff of the spray and combined with Clark's sneaky innuendo, any reluctance she had to give in to her own sexual urges swiftly disappeared.

"It's all right, Clark, no need to apologize, I just hope you still have energy to attend to my needs to."

"Of course ma'am."

Dave and Clark quickly set to work stripping down Samuel's mother while Samuel plunged his cock straight back into Aunt Jillian's ass. Within five minutes Samantha was on all fours with Clark's dick in her mouth and Dave's rod rammed balls deep in her soaking wet pussy. She was rocking backwards and forwards taking them both as deep as possible while out the corner of her eye she watched with delight as her son analized her sexy best friend on the cum stained couch.

Samantha's rounded melons swayed hypnotically beneath her as the boys thrust away and soon enough Clark responded to the eager lapping of her tongue and spent another load in Samantha's mouth. He needed to rest and went to sit down while Dave continued slapping Samantha's fat ass and working her blonde pussy with his upright dick until she finally gave into her desires and had one of the most powerful orgasms of her adult life.

Samantha could never have realized that fucking such a young man could feel different from her husband but there was something that turned her on about the fact that she had one of her son's best friends ejaculating without a condom inside her. This devious perversion was one aspect but the youthful hardness of his cock was another, and combined with the erotic delight of watching her own son fuck her best friend, Samantha was overwhelmed with guilty pleasures.

The three boys and two mature women kept fucking for hours, trying every possible position and combination except for Samuel and his own mother who avoided any sexual contact between themselves although they did offer each other words of dirty encouragement as they enjoyed participating in a fantastic orgy.

By the time Dave and Clark had to leave to get home for dinner everyone was exhausted but deeply satisfied.

When they next met for tea, Samantha agreed that Jill's strategy had worked wonders. The boys seemed more well rounded than ever, exercising regularly and spending much more time out the house. Perhaps most tellingly, they had even decided to give away their video games, which made sense, now that they had three girlfriends and two middle aged sluts to keep them occupied.