All Comments on 'Rising Up'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years ago

Well done. These characters sound like people you would want to be your friends - supporting each other. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually read long stories - 1 or 2 pages for me - but from the first sentence I was invested in these friends and this story. Excellent story telling with all the graphics appropriate to the venue. I am now a fan and look forward to more of your prose.

Great job, awesome story - more than worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed parts of it; what I did not enjoy: self dialogues recalling pasts; they become a narrative within a narrative and distracts the current times; also sex scenes were too short; you are good write, better than most, but it can be improved with much more detailed sex scenes and sex acts.

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

'Good character development, avoided mechanical narration of sex scenes, and sensitive dialogue. There were a couple of disjoints toward the end when there was not enough time for Nicole to have done all that research and planning, but I understanding wanting to make closure and move on to another story or other activities. I totally disagree with the negative comment about self dialogue and narrative about the past. That was central to the theme and framed the deep emotive content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous