Rising Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woo hoo. My bestie showing off her wild side," Lana grinned. She patted Marc on the knee. "That's our cue honey." The couple stood. "You good?" She asked Nicole.

"Yeah," she answered. "I really am. I feel like the band's back together and I'm surrounded by a lot of love." She gripped her mostly empty wine glass and scrunched down in her camp chair. "I'll bank the coals in a minute and then I'm going to turn in too. Love you."

"Love you too, so much." Lana kissed Nicole on the cheek and headed to her tent with Marc.

It didn't take long for Nicole to fall asleep. The serenade of familiar mountain night sounds, crickets chirping, owls hooting, and far off wolves made her feel relaxed and at ease. The noises of her best friends having sex in the nearby tents added a smile to her lips as she drifted off.

Dawn in the N.C. mountains is spectacular, cool, refreshing, misty, quiet. It's the epitome of serenity. Nicole got out of her tent as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the others, and on tip toe made her way to the shower house. She knew that it was a little silly to bathe first thing in the morning, before getting dirty and sweaty while working. But starting the day clean and fresh was an indulgence that the hot showers allowed. The bath house had eight shower areas that during the camp season would be separated by vinyl curtains. They hadn't been installed yet, so it was just a large, open room with teak flooring. Nicole hadn't ever been particularly shy about her body, but she'd never engaged in public nudity. The only exceptions had been naked sunbathing on the roof deck of Chris' townhome and the occasional outdoor sex they'd had there. She loved the feel of the air on her bare skin, found it freeing, and in many ways thrilling to be clothes free outside. A part of her felt that it was somehow "wrong" being naked like that, but she secretly adored being a bit bad. As early as it was, Nicole was sure that she'd had the showers to herself, so she didn't hesitate to strip down, and step into the flow of warm water.

"It's so beautiful." Lana's voice startled Nicole. She whipped around and faced her friend. "Everything about this place is beautiful. Thank you so much for bringing us here again." Lana tipped her head up and let the water from the showerhead pour over her body.

Nicole was stunned not only by the intrusion, but also by the sight of her naked friend. As many years as they'd been with each other, Nicole had never seen either Lana or Marybeth completely nude. They'd shared plenty of bikini time together, and Lana had worn lots of revealing clothing, but Nicole had never seen all of her bared. Nicole now saw that Lana was stunning. She wasn't much taller than Nicole but was perfectly proportioned with long legs that melded into a well-toned ass. Her tapered waist had enough body fat to give her a womanly shape, but without any hint of the dreaded "muffin top". Lana's breasts were as perfect as any that Nicole had ever seen anywhere, even in fashion magazines or in the porn that she and Chris sometimes watched together. They were somewhere between her own DD and a perky B sized. They rested just right on her chest, full, round, luscious, capped with rich brown areolas and tight nipples. Water poured off those points like little waterfalls and caught the sunlight coming through the windows just right so that it looked like liquid gold flowing off her. Nicole was mesmerized. She stood frozen and stared. Unexpected heat bloomed in her groin; Lana was sexy as hell, and it turned her on. Nicole swallowed hard as passion boiled within her.

"You can touch them if you want," Lana murmured. "I'd like that." She took a step toward Nicole and held out her hand.

Without thinking, Nicole took her hand and stepped closer. As if in a dream she reached out and gently cupped Lana's breast. It was warm, almost hot, soft yet firm, the essence of womanhood. A jolt of excitement ran through Nicole as she caressed her friend, who responded to the touch with a low moan. Nicole brushed her thumb over Lana's nipple. It was taut, hard, excited, the way that Nicole's got when she was aroused. Lana subtly thrusted her chest forward and moaned again, a bit louder, letting Nicole know that she enjoyed the sensation and wanted more. The excited passion that had sparked in Nicole flared hotter. She answered the unspoken request and fondled Lana's breast more aggressively, kneading and stroking the pliant flesh in her hand. Lana's moans grew louder as she wordlessly begged for more attention. Nicole leaned forward and touched her lips to Lana's. The response was immediate. Lana parted her lips invitingly, and Nicole slipped her tongue deep into her friend's mouth, laving, searching, caressing it in a long deep kiss. When they ran out of air, they did it again, wrapping their arms around each other, pressing their bodies together in an embrace as passion filled as their kiss.

Nicole could have stayed like that forever, enveloped in Lana's fleshy grasp, connected tightly. But the women's desire for each other was blossoming like nuclear reactor headed for meltdown. Lana gripped Nicole's hand and pulled it down across her belly to the small tuft of pubic hair just above her vagina. She entwined her fingers with Nicole's then pushed farther until they reached her swollen labia. Nicole could feel the heat radiating from them and it was intoxicating. Her fingers traced over the slick excitement that coated the plump lips.

"Oh, yessssss!" Lana moaned as her head flopped back. She thrust her pelvis into Nicole's hand seeking out more stimulation. Nicole's finger paused at the entrance of her friend's vagina. She was at a threshold, not just of Lana's needy tunnel, but also a part of her own life. This was her first sexual encounter since Chris died. In one way it felt like she was betraying the memory of her husband. But she desperately missed these sensations. To do this with Lana, her best friend and someone she knew Chris had loved and trusted almost as much as her, felt absolutely perfect. It was also her very first lesbian experience. Nicole had never been opposed to girl-on-girl sex. In fact, in the hidden recesses of her heart for years she'd wanted to do it. The right situation had just never happened. This was exactly the right situation. Nicole thrust her finger deep into Lana.

"Oh my god, yes!" Lana hissed. Nicole raked her finger over the rough patch of Lana's g-spot and smiled when her friend's knee went weak with the overwhelming pleasure of that stimulation. "So fucking good," Lana moaned and began grinding herself against Nicole's hand. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." Nicole pulled out of Lana's dripping pussy and then immediately pushed two fingers back into Lana's slick, gripping tunnel. "Fuuuck! More!" Nicole felt Lana's desperation and answered it by furiously plunging her fingers in and out. Lana thrust herself into each penetration and alternated moans of pleasure with entreaties for Nicole to go harder and faster.

Nicole couldn't have been more thrilled. Witnessing a partner's sexual gratification was almost as good as experiencing it herself. It had been exhilarating watching Chris in the throes of orgasm. She even liked watching porn stars do it in movies. Lana was right there, on the brink and Nicole was desperate to see and feel her release. She rubbed her thumb on the hard nub of Lana's clit and pushed even harder into her pussy.

"Oh ..Oh ... Oh," Lana stuttered then froze. Her entire body went rigid as orgasm swept through her. Nicole kept her fingers moving as slick cum poured from Lana's pussy and joined the flow of warm water that cascaded over her body. Nicole was overjoyed. She could feel her friend's ecstasy and joined with her in it. When the last waves of orgasm washed over Lana, Nicole slowed then stopped her hand motions. With a lurid slurp, loud enough to hear over the rush of shower water she withdrew her fingers from inside Lana's dripping pussy. Lana slumped into her, while Nicole held her tight. She was almost as out of breath as Lana.

"That was incredible," Lana said at last.

Nicole nodded and smiled.

"That was your first time, with a woman I mean, wasn't it?"

Nicole nodded again.

"I hope it won't be your last time with me. You made me cum so good, and I want you to do it again and again. Promise me that you will."

"I promise," Nicole answered and punctuated her pledge with a passionate kiss.

Lana broke their embrace. "You have spoiled me. I'd really like to ruin you back right now, but if we don't get out of the shower, we're going to use up all the hot water. Marc would be seriously pissed and neither of us want to see that." They both laughed as they turned off the shower and grabbed towels. "You'll have to wait until later for me to do to you what you just did to me. And don't for a second think that I won't."

Nicole feigned offense, "I'd never."

They were both laughing as they walked back to the tent site wrapped in towels. Nicole felt lighthearted. Not only was she back with the most important people in her life, she and Lana had taken their relationship to a new, deeper level, one that she was certain Chris would wholeheartedly endorse. It felt great. Life was great.

A fire was burning in the firepit and a pot of coffee was percolating over the flames. Everyone was up and dressed beginning the morning routine of preparing breakfast. "Did you two leave any hot water for the rest of us?" Marc asked. Lana looked at Nicole with a wry smile as if saying, "I told you so."

"Maybe a few drops," Nicole answered and ducked inside her tent to dress.

"Now what am I supposed to do?" Marc said in mock despair.

"Don't worry hon," Lana answered. "When the friend between your legs shrivels up and shrinks under the cold water, I'll find a way to revive him."

"Promises, promises."

"Yep, and I never break a promise. None of us do. Isn't that right Nicole?" Lana replied just as Nicole stepped out of the tent. The two women locked eyes and Nicole felt a flush of heat in her cheeks.

Breakfast was as cheerful as dinner had been. All of them worked together smoothly, cooking, serving and filling and refilling coffee and plates. They ate like they were starved. Nicole was sure that was because everyone had worked up a good appetite, four the night before in their tents and her in the shower with Lana. Nobody said a word about what they'd all done, but it wasn't necessary. They somehow knew, and it wasn't that they didn't care. Nicole was sure they did. It was that they all cared deeply about each other's happiness, and that extended their sex lives as much as everything else.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Peter asked as they cleaned up.

"We need to go over the grounds and pick up any winter debris that's fallen. Then look over the cabins and the main building to be sure nothing needs more than minor repair work We also need to check the dock for damage. If there are any issues, I'll call in and get the work scheduled. We can split up and meet back here for lunch. Whatever we didn't get done by then, we'll finish after we eat. When we're all done, the rest of the day is free. I have the keys to the boat shed, and we can use the canoes and sailboats. The water's probably pretty cold, but I'd be up for swimming," Nicole laid out the plans.

"Skinny dipping?" Lana asked.

"Nobody here but us chickens. So, we can do as we want."

"Awesome!" Marybeth said. "I can't wait to work on an-over tan and get rid of my winter skin."

"Strip naked and show off your assets?" Lana asked

"She's got awesome 'assets'," Peter said.

"Indeed," Marc added.

"You're both bad," Marybeth giggled.

"And you love it," Peter chided.

"Indeed." Marybeth dried the last plate and put it into the storage bin. It seemed to Nicole that the whole exchange had an air of familiarity about it. She couldn't figure out why but pushed the thought aside as the five went about the chores she'd outlined.

They all worked efficiently and by lunch time almost everything from the morning list was done. Thankfully there appeared to be only a few minor things that needed fixing, and Nicole could do that herself after lunch. They pulled together food and ate by the firepit. Everyone was relaxed and in a good mood despite being sweaty and dirty from the morning's work. The conversation was relaxed and cheerful. "Thank you all for coming out and helping, "Nicole said.

"Like you said," Lana began, "the band is back together. And I for one, think we're doing great."

"Amen," Marybeth, Peter, and March echoed.

"Here's to the best friends anyone could ever have," Marc raised his bottle of beer in the air. They all clinked the glass together and took long swigs.

Nicole took a half step back. "Let me get this out and out of the way. I know that you miss Chris almost as much as I do. And we all wish he was here with 'the band'. It breaks my heart that he isn't. But I know that wherever he is, he's smiling down on us, happy seeing us together, happy to see us enjoying life and each other." She stole a glance at Lana. "Wherever our lives lead us next, I know that he'd encourage us to go as far, as wide, as deep as we can, grab life by the horns and ride it without limits, without fear. We'd go with his blessings." They were all nodding in agreement. "So, here's to you Chris," Nicole raised her beer high. "We love you. We miss you. You will always be with us." They all chorused agreement then drained their bottles.

Nicole shooed everyone off to relax and swim as she returned to do the minor repairs that were needed. "You okay, want some help or company?" Lana asked her out of sight of the group.

Nicole smiled. "I'm more than just oaky. I meant everything I said back there. I do miss Chris terribly, but I know that he'd want my life to go on. He'd want for me to be happy in every way. This weekend with you all is just the start of that happiness. I feel like I've got adventures in me, boundaries to push, new and wonderful experiences to have. I'd rather have done all of them with Chris than without him, but to the core of my being I want and need to have them, and Chris would want that for me too. He'd want me to share it all with you guys." She buckled on a tool belt, kissed Lana passionately, then headed off by herself to begin her work.

It was late afternoon when Nicole walked back to the campsite having finished the repair work. She didn't get to checking all the buildings, but there was plenty of time for that the next day. She was streaked with grime and her shirt was damp with sweat. Marybeth was laid out flat on a towel in the sand completely naked. Pater, just as bare, lay face down beside her holding her hand. Lana and Marc were paddling kayaks in the water laughing as they splashed each other with water. They were also naked. Nicole smiled at the sight, glad that her friends felt so obviously comfortable. Go for it, was the one thought that filled her mind. She didn't know if it was Chris encouraging her from on high, or if it was another step in the new life she'd spoken of earlier (the first step being her tryst with Lana in the shower that morning) but it didn't matter. Nicole loosened the tool belt and put it on the nearby picnic table. Then she pulled her sweat streaked shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Next came the bra, shoes, socks, pants, and underwear, which she threw away as casually as she had her shirt. With a whoop she ran stark naked into the mirror calm lake.

The water was colder than she'd thought. It took her breath away as it washed over her and rinsed off the grime on her skin. She sputtered to the surface, her long, dark hair plastered around her face and shoulders. "Shit that's cold!" As fast as she'd run into the water, Nicole waded back out shivering, and glad to feel the warmth of the low sun on her bare skin. Lana and Marc paddled over still laughing, but this time at her rather than each other. She could also hear Peter and Marybeth laughing.

"A little chilly are you?" Lana asked.

"How could you tell?" Nicole had her arms wrapped around her waist trying to fend off the cold water dripping down her skin.

"I assume those pointed nips of yours aren't just because you're excited to see us."

Nicole looked down and saw that her nipples were taut. They ached not just from the shock of the cold, but also from the thrill of standing naked in front of everyone. "Maybe it's both," Nicole quipped.

Lana raised her eyebrows. Marc just grinned even wider than before.

"Well they're just as beautiful all naked and nippily as I said they were when we drove up yesterday. See what I mean Marc?"

"Absolutely." He waved his hand toward Lana, and then Marybeth. "And just like I said yesterday, there are awesome tits everywhere this weekend."

Nicole blushed and felt her nipples somehow grow even harder. Once more heat blossomed in her groin.

"Thank you kind sir," Marybeth called out. She shook her chest side to side making her breasts sway.

"Are you hitting on my wife?" Peter asked with humor in his voice.

"Yes, he is," Marybeth answered for Marc. "And I'll take a compliment wherever I can get it. Feel free to add your own."

Peter tweaked his wife's nipple, to which she responded with a glee-filled cry. Marc and Lana beached their kayaks and jumped out to join the group. The next few minutes were filled with playful butt slapping and grabbing as they chased each other around the small beach. It was fun, and not completely innocent. A strong undercurrent of sexual attraction echoed between all of them It was unmistakable, but nobody took it any further.

Later Peter and Marc once again acted as bartenders and mixed drinks for the group. Like the night before they all chipped in to make another delicious meal. More bottles of wine were drunk, and the delightful evening was capped with a rowdy game of "never-have-I-ever", which they played by the roaring fire. It was late when they all decided to head to their tents. Lana locked eyes with Nicole as she zipped closed the nylon tent door.

Nicole tossed and turned, sleep eluding her after she laid down in her sleeping bag. She replayed all the events of the day and relived the strong urges she'd felt first in the shower with Lana, and again later on the beach, naked in front of everyone. She didn't understand what it all meant, but she couldn't deny them. Her blood boiled with desire, a desire to do what, she didn't know, but she had do something. Go for it. Once more the thought that had led her naked into the lake, entered her head. Nicole sat up, dressed only in the oversized t-shirt that she used as a nightgown and opened the flap of her tent. Not more than a few feet away was Lana and Marc's much smaller tent. As if in a trance Nicole stepped out and knelt before the entryway into her friend's shelter. Without thinking she reached for the zipper that held the flap in place and pulled it open.

Nicole had no idea why she did it, nor what she'd see inside. Maybe she should have been shocked by her actions, or at least by what she saw. But she wasn't, not even a little. Marc was naked, flat on his back with his legs spread wide. Lana was kneeling beside him with her hands wrapped around his substantial erection, which was half buried in her mouth. Both were looking up at Nicole and both were smiling, obviously happy to see her at the entrance of their tent. Lana's eyes danced with light as they fixed on Nicole's, and she resumed her blowjob. She shifted her position and made room in the small tent for Nicole. Without hesitation Nicole crawled inside, zipped the tent flap closed, and joined the couple.

Lana took her mouth away from Marc's cock and sat back on her heels, but kept her hand wrapped around her husband's erection. Nicole couldn't help staring at it. He was at least seven inches long with a graceful upward curve, the kind that would rub on a woman's g-spot just right, and it was thick enough that Lana's fingers didn't touch as they wrapped around his shaft. It was slick with her saliva and glistened in the low light of the LED lantern in the corner of the tent. The circumcised head was flared like a fireman's helmet and seemed to pulse aggressively in Lana's grasp. Below, Marc's balls rolled up and down excitedly in his smooth, hair-free sac. It too glistened with the saliva that had dripped down his cock. It was an incredibly erotic sight and Nicole was instantly aroused. Without saying a word, Lana tipped her husband's pole toward Nicole. It was an obvious invitation, and without hesitation Nicole accepted the offer.