Rising Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth wide and engulfed Marc. In a single smooth motion, she drove herself downward ingesting as much of his bulky meat as she could. When her lips touched Lana's hand and the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat, she took a big breath, then pushed Lana's hand away and forced her head down lower. She didn't stop moving until her nose pressed against the small tuft of curly pubic hair at the base of his cock and the tip was far down her throat. She grasped Marc's sac firmly and pulled hard against him as if trying to force even more of his pole into her. Using her throat muscles, she gripped and re-gripped his shaft sending bolts of pleasure into him. Marc moaned loudly and if her mouth hadn't been stuffed full, Nicole would have smiled at his reaction. In her mind's eye she could picture everything, her on her knees, him lying flat, head thrown back lost in waves of carnal pleasure. She was ecstatic.

With a loud slurp that reminded her of the sound her fingers had made in Lana's pussy, Nicole pulled her mouth off of Marc's cock just before she ran out of air. "Holy fuck!" he exclaimed raising up onto one elbow. "You're gonna kill me like that."

"You'd love to die that way, wouldn't you?" Lana said. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Fuck yes!"

"Think you can handle any more?" Nicole asked looking up.

Lana didn't give her husband a chance to answer. "Let's find out." She pushed him onto his back.

The two women took turns showering oral pleasure on Marc. They shared his cock, alternately licking, sucking, and pulling him into their mouths. It wasn't long before Marc was shaking and gasping for breath on the edge of climax. "All yours," Lana said to Nicole and then sat back on her heels to watch.

Nicole attacked Marc's cock with gusto, pouring everything she could into bringing him to climax. Over and over she drove his cock deep into her mouth and caressed his saliva-slick shaft and balls with both hands. She backed away for a second just to catch her breath and it was the moment when, with a loud moan, he tipped over the edge. A huge gout of semen erupted from his cock and splashed across her face and into her hair before she took his spurting dick back into her mouth. Jet after jet of his warm, salty seed coated her tongue and shot down her throat. She loved every second and all too soon he was spent. She released him and sat back, a large smile on her face. With the back of her hand, she wiped away the dribbles of semen clinging to her lips.

"That was fucking hot," Lana said.

Holy shit! Nicole thought, echoing Marc's previous exclamation. I've just blown my best friend's husband while she watched. I can't believe I did that. What have I done? She took a deep breath and tried to settle herself. Lana wrapped her arms around Nicole and silently hugged her. It's okay, Nicole thought. Lana really did mean everything she told me before about having an open relationship. They're not just okay having sex with other people, they're happy for each other about it. But how do I feel about it? The answer was immediate. I feel great! It was awesome, hot, fun, sexy .... and I've really, really missed sex. I want more and I want it with my amazing friends. She returned Lana's affection with a hug of her own.

"That was incredible," Marc said after catching his breath.

"Thank you," Nicole answered. "I liked it too."

"I could tell," Lana said wiping the last drops of Marc's semen from Nicole's chin. She poked her husband in the ribs. "Now move over and give us some space will ya."

"Not much room in here you know." Marc pushed himself as far into a corner of the small tent as possible.

"Lucky you. You'll have a front row seat," Lana quipped, shifting herself closer to Nicole. "I promised my friend that I'd ruin her, and I'm going to. This is going to be her first time having a woman lick her pussy and I want to make it special. So, give me a little elbow room."

Nicole's heart sped up. Subconsciously she'd been hoping for this moment ever since her tryst with Lana in the showers. Did that mean she was bisexual or even a lesbian? Nicole didn't care about the answer. Her lust had grown so big that the only thing she wanted was to feel the glorious sensations of sexual gratification and climax. Lana gently pushed on Nicole's shoulder, encouraging her to lay down. She flopped back and immediately spread her legs.

"Oh my," Lana breathed. Nicole arched her back and tipped her hips upward invitingly exposing her sex. "I've waited so very long for this," Lana murmured and positioned herself between Nicole's legs. "Beautiful." As she traced her fingers along the sides of Nicole's engorged labia, Nicole thrust her hips higher, seeking more contact from her friend and lover. Lana dipped her fingers into the trickle oozing from between the swollen lips, enjoying the warm, slippery feel. Then raised her fingers and sampled the sweet taste of Nicole's passion, "So good."

Nicole's head was swimming with lust. She was desperate to throw herself into the carnal abyss, and lose herself in a maelstrom of physical pleasure. She tossed her head side to side and muttered a guttural, unintelligible command for Lana to satisfy her. As only another woman could, Lana understood and obeyed. She lowered her mouth aware that Nicole was far past the point of wanting gentle foreplay. She placed her tongue flat against the edge of Nicole's crinkled anus then licked upward, over her sensitive perineum, and along the full length of her dripping pussy, stopping only when she reached the scant, curly hair atop her pubis.

"Fuuuuk!" Nicole exclaimed and thrashed at the intense sensations.

Lana did it again eliciting the same verbal and physical response. Because she knew that Nicole needed satisfaction and not provocative teasing, Lana attacked her pussy with the same intensity that Nicole had showered on Marc. She used her lips, tongue and fingers to stimulate every part of Nicole's sex. Nicole went wild, bucking and thrashing, out of control, exactly the way they both wanted. It didn't take long for her to reach the brink of release. "Gonna ... gonna ... oh god, I'm gonna cuuuuum!" She wailed. And then she did.

As the tidal wave of climax overtook her, Nicole arched impossibly higher and went rigid. Lana kept on licking and sucking, propelling Nicole through wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. A river of cum poured out of Nicole's pussy, and Lana drank as fast as she could, but it was impossible to keep up with the flood. Rivulets dripped down her chin and onto the foam pad below. It was exactly what Lana hoped for, Nicole's volcanic explosion of pure sexual pleasure.

At last Nicole collapsed flat gasping for breath. Lana rocked back onto her heels and lovingly gazed down at her spent friend. Small trembles of her fading orgasm swept through Nicole then she relaxed and lay still, slowly returning to earth. "You are so beautiful, "Lana said. She leaned down and kissed Nicole, sharing the nectar of the orgasm she'd triggered. Nicole hungrily sucked her own juices from Lana's lips. It was naughty and erotic, and Nicole wasn't surprised when she found that she liked it. She knew that it wouldn't be the last time she tasted pussy.

"That was amazing," Nicole finally said. She trembled with yet another echo of her orgasm. "I've never ..., " she couldn't finish her sentence.

"I know," Lana answered cuddling next to her. "Thank you for letting me be your first."

"Oh, Lana," Nicole hugged her tightly.

They stayed intertwined for a few more minutes, basking in the afterglow of Nicole's orgasm. Without looking, Lana reached back for Marc. "Babe?"

"You two were amazing."

"Thanks, it was." Lana extracted herself from Nicole's grasp and lay on her side. "My pussy really needs your hard cock right now. Do you have what I need?"

Without answering Marc moved behind her. Lana raised her leg exposing her damp pussy and guided his reinvigorated and rigid cock into her. She sighed as he sunk in deep and then they began rhythmically thrusting together. As her husband pleasured her, Lana kept her eyes on Nicole. "Rub my pussy please," Lana said. "Rub it like you did this morning in the shower."

"You played in the shower without me?" Marc asked not slowing his pelvic movements.

"Yes, we did. And it was wonderful. Maybe you can join us next time. But now, keep fucking me just like you are. It feels so good," Lana purred. "Rub me Nicole, please. Help me cum on Marc's fat cock."

Nicole did as her friend asked and ran her fingers up and down Lana's wet slit. She couldn't help but also stroke Marc's pole. They both felt so good under her hand, Lana's engorged, wet folds, and her husbands' hot, hard cock. She grew bolder and ran her hands over his sac, then up the length of his shaft all the way to where it dove inside of Lana. The combined heat emanating from the lover's genitals was intense. It matched Nicole's excitement at joining in their carnal union. She swirled her fingers upward to Lana's clit and toyed with the hard nub of flesh.

"Oh yes!" Lana exclaimed. "Do that again. Do it all again."

Nicole became more deliberate, moving her hand over both Marc and Lana, working to bring one or both of them to orgasm. It didn't matter who came, she only wanted to be with them in their joy, to be a part of their pleasure. She focused on Lana's clit and rubbed harder.

"Yes! Yessss!" Lana hissed. She was so close. Nicole redoubled her efforts. Marc's thrusting became more forceful and insistent. "Unh, unh," Lana grunted on the edge.

Nicole was entranced. It was exciting and erotic being connected with Lana as she and Marc brought her to orgasm. She gripped Lana's swollen clit between her fingers and squeezed. That was the breaking point. With a loud moan she exploded. Like Nicole had, Lana went rigid as her climax peaked. Marc kept pushing into her and Nicole continued to fondle the focal point of Lana's orgasmic delight. Neither she nor Marc stopped until Lana went limp as the final waves of her climax passed. Nicole let go and Marc withdrew and lay on his back while Lana caught her breath. "God, that was good," she finally said. "You two made me cum so hard." She propped herself up onto her elbows and looked at them both.

Nicole kissed Lana and smiled wordlessly accepting the compliment. Marc lay flat on his back. He hadn't cum and his erection stood almost straight up in the air. It gleamed, coated in Lana's juices. It looked exquisite to Nicole. Lana noticed her stare. "You shouldn't let that go to waste." She tipped her head toward her husband. "You already know that he's got an awesome cock and let me tell you, he really knows how to use it. Don't waste a good hardon."

Nicole hesitated. She'd cum under Lana's hand and mouth, given Marc a blowjob, and fondled his cock while he fucked Lana. But screwing her best friend's husband was crossing a line. Even though she was being encouraged to do it, she wasn't sure that she should. "I want you to," Lana encouraged as if reading her mind. "I want you to know how good it feels. And I really want to watch," she added as she shifted to make room for Nicole to move closer to Marc.

A flame of desire flared inside of her. Nicole ached to feel a hard cock buried inside her, stretching her pussy, pounding in deep, and then detonating, releasing all of its pent-up lust. In that moment she craved that more than anything. And to share it with these incredible friends, who wanted her to be part of their own pleasures was more alluring than she could deny. Nicole straddled Marc. She paused with his cock at her entrance for just a moment then impaled herself on his erection.

"Ooooh," Nicole and Marc exclaimed in unison. She ground herself hard against him, forcing his stiff pole as deep into her as she possibly could. He was hot and hard, and filled her up in the most delicious way. When she'd given Marc the blowjob, she'd thought how badly she missed having a man in her. Feeling Marc's cock stuffed deep in her pussy made her remember how even more desperately she missed having her pussy filled. Nicole lifted herself up slowly, relishing the sensation of his harness sliding against her g-spot. The curve of his erection tickled that sensitive spot exactly like she thought it would. "Oh my god, that feels so good," Nicole moaned. "You have a great cock."

"Doesn't he?" Lana asked, reminding Nicole that she was being watched. That thought sent another tingle of excitement through her. She began slowly pumping herself up and down.

"How does she feel, dear?" Lana asked her husband.

"Amazing, hot, wet, tight. I wish you could feel what I do."

In that moment Nicole understood part of Lana and Marc's motivation for swinger sex. They wanted the best for each other, to each have the kind of diverse carnal pleasures that being with others provided. Lana couldn't feel what he did, nor could he know what his wife felt. But they could share it, even if indirectly. Nicole felt honored to be part of that. "He's so hard and big," she moaned rocking up and down. "Hits all my good spots. I just want to keep fucking him." The flame that had flared in Nicole's crotch burned even brighter, radiating out through her whole body as she pulsed on Marc's dick. Waves of pleasure washed over her, and her hunger for more grew by leaps and bounds. "So fucking good." She moved faster. Her brain screamed, More! "Oh god, oh god! Fuck me!" she called out. "Fuck me hard!"

Marc grabbed Nicole's waist and turned her over, so that he was on top and in control. Nicole abandoned herself to pure pleasure. "Yes, harder!" She cried out. He pushed aggressively into her, and with each thrust Nicole demanded more, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Faster! Harder! Fuck me harder!" The sound of their skin slapping together filled the small tent along with the shrieks of Nicole's passion. Marc was sweating and grunting from the physical effort of meeting Nicole's demands, but he was determined to do so. Nicole gripped Marc's ass hard, pulling him into her, increasing the power of his assault. His skin dimpled and blanched under the intensity of her grasp and Lana was sure he'd have marks on his flesh that would last for days. The intensity was almost frightening.

"Oh god! Oh god! Make me cum! Make me cum now!"

Somehow March drove himself into her even more forcefully, and then they both exploded. Nicole gasped and her eyes rolled back as if she was seizing. Marc growled a deep, animal-like roar as orgasm overwhelmed him. They clutched together for long minutes as each wallowed in their individual yet shared ocean of climactic ecstasy. The power of their coupling and release was stunning. Lana and her husband had shared sex with plenty of others in the past, but it had never been as fiery and passion filled as what she'd just witnessed.

"Holy shit you two." Lana exclaimed. Marc had collapsed onto Nicole. They were both were drenched with sweat and panting hard. "You were beyond on fire; a fucking inferno is more like it."

Marc picked his head up and smiled at Lana. They shared a long, deep kiss. From inches away, Nicole watched as the husband and wife showed their love for each other. Rather than be jealous of them for having what she'd lost with Chris, Nicole felt happy. She was happy to be a part of their lives and to be included in their incredible relationship. She loved them.

Nicole wriggled trying to push some circulation back into her pinned legs. Marc sensed what was happening and rolled off her. His deflated cock dragged across Nicole's thigh leaving a trail of warm, sticky semen on her skin. Man juice, Nicole thought He didn't just give that to me, I drew it out of him. It was his, and now it's mine. She rubbed the slickness into her skin. Fatigue began to overtake her, and she yawned. "I'm sorry guys. I think you wore me out."

"I think you wore us out," Marc said, and he yawned too.

Nicole rose to her knees.

"Where are you going?" Lana asked.

"To my tent. I've got to get some sleep."

"Stay here with us." Lana's voice was filled with hope. "We'd like that."

Nicole looked back and forth between the husband and wife with whom she had just shared an earth-shattering evening, who had helped rekindle the carnal passions that she'd thought she'd lost when Chris died. They wanted her to be with them and she wanted the same. Nicole laid down between Marc and Lana. As Marc pulled the blanket over them and sleep rushed forward, Nicole mumbled, "Your husband can really fuck."

"Yes he can. Glad you know it like I do," Lana answered. "Anytime."

"You mean that?"

"Yes I do."

Sleep overtook them.

Nicole woke before dawn just as it was starting to get light. Beside her Marc and Lana slept soundly. Her legs and back ached from the physical labor of the prior day's chores as well as the from all the sex she'd had the night before. She smiled at the soreness she also felt in her groin. It had been a long time since her pussy had been so well exercised. She shifted position taking care not to wake her bed partners and sighed her contentment. The night had been incredible, and it felt great laying between her lovers, but she needed to get up. Her skin was caked with dried sweat and cum and she reeked of sex. Fingering her hair, Nicole found the remnants of cum that Marc had showered onto her. I'm a mess and really need a shower, she thought. At least it's early and I can get in and out before anyone sees me. She carefully extricated herself from between Marc and Lana, pulled on her t-shirt, and as quietly as possible, unzipped the tent flap, and stepped out of the tent.

Cool, fresh air washed over her, and the scent of the nearby pines filled her nostrils. It was a beautiful morning. She walked toward her tent to grab a towel and wash supplies and that's when she saw Marybeth. She was sitting by the fire, cradling a mug of steaming coffee and gazing at Nicole with a wry smile. "Good morning," she mouthed silently.

A red flush of embarrassment bloomed on Nicole's cheeks. Not only had she been caught coming out of Marc and Lana's tent, but her "freshly fucked" appearance was unmistakable. She half smiled, waved at Marybeth, then ducked inside her tent. There was no way to explain her way out of what she'd obviously done. No point trying to deny anything. Nicole gathered her stuff and walked to the showers. I'll figure out what to say later.

The hot shower felt great, and she had the space to herself just as she hoped. While she washed away the residue of her amazing night, Nicole remembered all of the feelings she'd had; lust, pleasure, longing acceptance, and most of all love. She'd felt the love between Marc and Lana, and between the three of them. It wasn't the same kind of love she and Chris had known, but it was just as strong and just as meaningful. There was nothing for her to feel embarrassed about. It had been a beautiful night of connection as well as physical pleasure. Nicole dried, dressed, and walked back to the campfire where Marybeth sat.

"Here you go," Marybeth said quietly, handing a cup of hot coffee to Nicole.

Nicole gratefully accepted it and sat next to her friend. They both stared at the low burning fire as she sipped the liquid and felt the caffeine rush hit her brain.

"Hard night?" Marybeth asked.

Nicole nodded slowly. "You can say that again." They looked at each other for a long moment, then broke out in giggles. It took them a while to get composed. Each time Nicole started to say something one of them would start laughing again, and they were desperately trying to stay quiet and not wake up the others.

"It certainly sounded like you had quite a night," Marybeth said gaining control of herself.