Rising Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc began to speak, but once again Nicole held up her hand and stopped him. "No, I'm not getting into the summer camp business. Chris left behind a ton of money that I'll use to renovate and turn this place into a health and wellness center with an emphasis on physical, spiritual, and sexual well-being. Before you try and talk me out of it, I've done my homework. The owners will sell to me at a huge discount I think because we've known each other for so long. Getting loans, doing the renovation that will be necessary, and all of that will be easy, I've already looked into it. I also know multiple people who can help me run the business side, and I touched base with some therapists who would be interested in providing the services I envision. And yes, I do know a few sex therapists. I'll start out keeping it open only during the summer months, but if it goes well, the center can run year around. We could do retreats, host weddings, whatever. But I want the core to be all about people finding wellness and happiness in every aspect of their lives especially their sex lives." Nicole took another deep breath and paused looking at her friends. "What do you think?"

The four friends looked at each other. "Awesome!" They all said, then burst out with a torrent of questions. Nicole addressed as many of them as she could and promised to answer others over time. Each of them offered their support and help in whatever way they could.

"What are you going to call it?" Lana asked.

"Well, I kind of feel like this weekend I've been reborn and risen up from the ashes. So, I think that the Phoenix Center for Wellness is a fitting name."

"Perfect," Lana said. "Absolutely perfect."

The other three agreed. Nicole couldn't stop smiling and in the company of her friends she truly felt like a phoenix rising up. She was on her way, going for it, and it was going to be great.