Rising Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, not what I meant."

"Anal feels good, whether it's a man or a woman. There's no reason not to enjoy it if it's your thing."

"Not our thing," Marybeth chimed in.

"To each his or her own," Lana said.

"Absolutely. Enjoy," Marybeth said.

"You want to enjoy?" Lana asked Nicole.

"Are you serious?"

"Look at that ass," Lana said nodding to Marc who was lying face down. "Wouldn't you just love to do that?"

"Oh my god, yes!"

Lana grinned. They'd being talking softly, and the guys hadn't overheard the women's conversation. More loudly she said, "You're in for a treat. Taking that ass is like nothing else. I love it. There are times when it's all I can think about." Marc looked up.

What Lana said struck a chord with Nicole and she made her once more understand something new about sex. She knew the thrill of being the object of Chris' lusty desires, like how Lana was describing her appetite for Marc. She also loved the excitement of seducing her man. It was a type of female power that was exhilarating. But for her, sex was all about cock. It was the hard, hot, throbbing pole of man flesh that both delivered and received the exhilarating libidinous sensations that ultimately led to orgasm. What she now understood was that having the cock and using it with skill and deliberation gave the owner the power to sculpt a sexual masterpiece for both himself and his partner. Fucking Lana and Marybeth had given her a taste of that, but only a taste. She'd "run the fuck" and it had been a rush, but the prospect of "taking" a man was something else entirely, a truly complete role reversal. She could know the power and joy of giving her man the ultimate sexual pleasure on the end of her cock. For a moment she felt light headed.

"Marc's gonna love it too," Lana's voice broke Nicole's reverie.

Confidence and power coursed through Nicole as she rose up and moved to Marc. She leaned down, put her lips to his ear, "I'm going to make you feel so good." He shuddered and goose bumps flared on his skin. Yess! Nicole grinned.

"God I love this ass," Lana said squeezing her husband's butt cheek. "And you're going to love what Nicole can do to it."

Nicole slapped him just hard enough to leave a faint red mark.

Lana raised her eyebrows somewhat surprised by her friend's boldness. "Oooh girl, let me get out of your way."

Nicole smacked him harder on the other cheek, leaving a fiery red mark on his flesh. Marc let out a small squeal. She brushed her fingertips over his dappled skin, soothing the sting and he let out a moan. All mine! Nicole thought and grinned. "Show me what I want to see," she said aloud.

Marc rose up onto all fours. Nicole immediately pushed his chest to the floor, forcing his ass into the air. Domination not humiliation, she remembered what Lana had said. She ran both hands over his taught butt cheeks. "Such a nice ass," she purred. "Thank you for letting me have it." She nudged his knees outward forcing his cheeks to spread wide and exposing the pucker of his anus. "I am going to make you feel so good." Marc shuddered as Nicole smoothed her fingertip over the crinkled skin of his opening. She pressed harder into his dimple and was thrilled to feel it expand and give in slightly. Her excitement grew. Oh my god, I'm really going to do this. She leaned forward and kissed the top of his crack letting a generous amount of saliva trickle down to where her finger rested on his opening. She used the slippery wetness to massage him, teasing and stretching the edge of his sphincter until the tip of her finger slid in just past the rim. Marc moaned again and Nicole's heart sped up. "Yes, that's it. You want me inside, don't you?" He remained silent. "You do, don't you?" Nicole nipped at his butt cheek with her teeth.

"Yes," Marc breathed understanding that she wanted an answer.

"Good, because that's where I want to be ... all of me." She pressed just a little harder until her finger was in up to the first knuckle. Marc squirmed at the intrusion. "You want all of me, don't you?"

He had to answer. "Yes."

All Mine! Delicious power crackled through Nicole like electricity. His pleasure was hers, for the giving and the taking. It was exhilarating. She drooled more saliva onto Marc and buried her finger all the way into his ass.

"Fuuuuck!" He cried out nearly collapsing to the floor.

Nicole pressed hard on the soft, fleshy pad of tissue inside the front wall of Marc's anus where she knew his prostate was located. It was the male equivalent of the female g-spot. She was rewarded with both his long moan and the sight of Marc's rigid penis, visible between his spread legs, dribbling pre-cum. She massaged him for a few moments, then drew her finger completely out. He gasped at the sudden emptiness she left behind, arched his back and rocked backwards as if begging to be re-penetrated.

"You want more don't you?" She teased.

Marc knew it was both a statement of her intent as well as question. "Yes," he said and rocked back again.

"Don't worry my beautiful man. I've got so much more for you. It's going to be our decadent delight."

"Shit!" Lana said quietly, stunned by how quickly and expertly Nicole had taken on the role of dominatrix.

"I know that you want so much more and I want you to have it. So, let's add some of this." Nicole poured a large amount of lube onto Marc. He trembled when the cold goo collided with his skin and more goose bumps rose up on his butt and back. Nicole smeared it up and down his crack, making sure that plenty dribbled over his low hanging sac. "This will make it so much nicer." Nicole pressed two fingers against the edge of his sphincter and rubbed. "Don't you think?" She pushed hard until the two fingertips slipped in past his outer spincter. "That's it," she cooed moving her fingers back and forth ever so slightly. "I know how badly you want me inside. We both know it. Relax and open up for me."

Marc's head was spinning. Nicole's commentary was both seductive and commanding. He wanted her to please them both, as she'd promised, and more than anything he did want her inside of him.

Nicole seemed to read his mind. She lowered her lips to his ear and whispered, "I AM going to have you. My hard cock is going to fill you, give you so much pleasure and you're going to cum so hard. I want it so bad and I AM going to have it." She pressed more firmly against his sphincter. "You want it too." It wasn't a question, but Nicole waited just a moment to hear Marc's response, which was a barely audible "yes," then she speared her two fingers deep into his ass.

Marc gasped, arched his back, and pushed upward. His moan made it clear how much he liked being penetrated. Nicole once more sought out his prostate and repeatedly massaged it, sending even more jolts of pleasure through him and more pre-cum dripping from his cock. Then she began slowly pumping in and out, continuing the stimulation and gradually forcing his sphincter to relax. She was getting him ready for the next step.

With a quick yank, Nicole pulled her fingers out from his stretched ass. "Oooh," he groaned with longing at the sudden empty feeling. "You're so ready aren't you?" Nicole cleaned her fingers on the wet wipe Lana had left beside her knee. "Ready for me to make you feel so good. Ready for me to fuck you." Nicole dribbled more lube into his wide-open hole, then added some to the end of her strap-on. She rested the end of the dripping dildo against the rim of his anus. "I've dreamed about doing this and now here you are so anxious to take my cock." She felt her mind fill with excitement and with lust, then drove all the way into Marc.

An animalistic sound of satisfaction rose from Marc as the strap-on bottomed out inside him. Nicole threw her head back in happiness and loudly hissed, "Yesss!" She ground hard into him, rotating her hips, both stimulating his prostate and pushing the nub of the dildo against her clit. Wave after wave of pure sexual pleasure rolled through her. She let herself float free in the maelstrom of the carnal sensations and the mind-bending realization that it was her cock buried in his ass. As the surges of delight steadied, Nicole regained control. "That feels so good," she declared and withdrew almost completely from Marc. When the tip of the strap-on was at the edge of his anus, she thrust back in, triggering another moan of satisfaction from them both. "So fucking good!" Nicole declared. Slowly at first she moved the entire length of the dildo in and out of Marc. Before long he called out, "Harder! Harder!" and Nicole gave him what he wanted. The slap of her groin hitting his ass as she pounded into him was like music to Nicole's ears. She had never been so ecstatically happy.

The physical effort of plunging in and out of Marc was even greater than that of doing the same with Lana and Marybeth. She was panting and sweat dripped from her brow and trickled over her chest and back. Nicole relaxed her grip on Marc and sat back on her heels to catch her breath. The strap-on slithered out of Marc, who whimpered in disappointment. "Don't worry lover I'm not finished with you," she said. "Roll over. I want to see your face." Marc turned onto his back. Like she had with Lana, Nicole grabbed behind his knees and rested his legs on her shoulders. He was bent in half, with his butt and his now gaping hole tipped up, at her mercy. She leaned over him and placed the strap-on at his entrance. "I love fucking you." She speared into him as hard as she could. In the face-to-face position, the dildo pushed in even deeper and pressed hard against his prostate. Intense, electric-like bolts of pleasure hit Marc and he shuddered uncontrollably. The base of the phallus also pressed into Nicole's clit and equally intense sybaritic jolts radiated into her. She didn't wait for Marc's entreaties for her to go hard and fast, Nicole just hammered into him.

It was no less strenuous for Nicole to fuck Marc in the missionary position than it had been doggy style, but she didn't slow down. She could see her cock driving in and out of her male lover, her cock pushing him toward orgasm. I'm the master of this fuck! Her head swam. The flush of orgasm began to grow in her.

More sweat dripped from her bouncing breasts as she pummeled Marc. She was getting close to orgasm and could tell he was too, and wanted his release as badly as she wanted her own. Nicole braced herself with one hand and with the other gripped his rock-hard penis. The lube that had dripped from his ass to his sac had flowed onto his rod and Nicole used it to stroke him in time with each of her thrusts. "So close," she moaned. Her hand pumped furiously up and down the length of his rigid mast. Marc's face was twisted in ecstasy as orgasm loomed before him. "Cum with me! Cum with me!" She called out.

He exploded first. A fountain of hot, white semen shot from the tip of his cock. The first blast reached his chin and left a creamy mound there. "Fuuuuuck yessss!" Nicole screamed as orgasm overtook her less than a second later. She kept thrusting and her hand kept stroking as jet after jet of cum burst from Marc's cock and a river of nectar gushed from Nicole's pussy. For both, it was breathtaking.

After a few more strokes, Nicole released Marc and collapsed onto him. They were a sticky wet mess, and both were gasping for air. Except for the sounds of their panting, the tent remained silent as they recovered. "Holy shit!" Lana and Marybeth finally said at the same time.

"I thought before that watching you was really hot. That was blast furnace, hot." Lana said.

Nicole pulled herself out of Marc and rolled onto her back. She smiled weakly, worn out from the physical efforts of fucking Marc as well as Lana and Marybeth before him. She gripped Marc's hand. "Thank you," she said. "Thank you for being my first and making it so special, so incredible."

"Thank you for blowing my mind," replied.

"And for making you blow your load," Lana quipped. "You came like a freight train." She wiped the glob of cum from his chin. She turned to Nicole, "You are a freaking rockstar. You can fuck either of us, or both of us, whenever you want. And it better not be too long from now; you've spoiled us."

"Peter and I want in on that action too," Marybeth added. "Just not the anal. Anything else goes." Everyone chuckled.

"I really should clean up," Nicole said and began disconnecting the harness. "But I just don't have the energy to traipse all the way to the shower. You guys have worn me out."

"I don't think any of us have anything left for a trip to the showers right now. We can do that in the morning," Lana said. She passed out wet wipes and the four cleaned themselves and the strap-on as best they could. "My eyes are slamming. You okay if we just crash here?"

"I'd be sad if you didn't." Nicole grabbed her sleeping bag and an extra blanket and made room on the pad for them to cuddle together. As she pulled the covering over everyone and just before her eyes shut, she said, "I love you guys so much."

Bright sunlight lit the tent when Nicole woke up. The other four were just beginning to rouse. Wow! She thought. What a night. What a weekend. I have to be the luckiest person on Earth right now. Even though she could feel Chris' absence, she felt the fullness of her friend's love and closeness even more. Lucky indeed! Her weekend had reawakened her spirit and brought her to the brink of a new life. The time with her friends had prepared her for that in ways she'd never imagined, and she'd done her homework on the internet the day before. But doubt bubbled in her. Was she really ready for what she had in mind? Go for it. The same urging she'd "heard" before flooded her brain. Go for it. Nicole smiled.

"Good morning beautiful," Lana's voiced sounded in Nicole's ear. She kissed her on the cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"A little sore to be honest."

"Me too. We've kind of over done it a bit this weekend haven't we?"

"I don't regret it at all."

Lana's grin spread from ear-to-ear. "Me either." She snuggled in close to Nicole and wrapped a free arm around her. "You have blown my mind with how amazing you are. What we've shared has made me feel closer to you than ever. That we've also shared it with Marc, MB, and Peter has made it three times as good. I've loved all you guys before. I love you all even more now."

Nicole's heart soared.

"And you're so hot and sexy and you fuck better than anyone I've ever known. You've positively ruined all of us. So, we're just going to have to do it again."

"Mmmm. I'd really like that. Just not right now."

Lana slapped Nicole playfully on the arm. "Gonna make us wait?"

"At least until after a shower," Nicole kidded. "We stink."

"I prefer to think of it as eau de sex."

"Eau de cum and sweat is more like it."

"Did someone say shower?" Marc asked with a yawn. He wrinkled his nose. "A hot shower would be amazing."

Marybeth sat up and stretched. "Nicole, Lana, and I call dibs on the shower."

"Dibs? What's with that?" Marc asked. Peter sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Marybeth tucked her chin and batted her eyelashes. "We're just sweet and innocent girls. We need to go first and get ourselves all pretty for our big, strong men."

"Definitely girls," Peter said. "And I assume 'sweet' is a refence to how you taste on the tongue, which is truly excellent. But after last night, I'd never call any of you hot, sexy, fuckstars innocent."

"And I for one, consider myself unbelievably fortunate that you're not ... innocent I mean. You're all definitely fuckstars," Marc added.

"Amen," everyone chorused.

It was a light-hearted and fun conversation that reminded Nicole that as crazy as the night had been, it hadn't changed their friendship. That would last forever, filled with love and laughter. The over-the-top, five-way sex was a part of their relationship, it didn't define it.

"Well, we call dibs anyway," Marybeth said and got up. "You guys can get the coffee ready."

"Thanks dear," Peter said and slapped her playfully on her bare butt. "Leave a few drops of warm water for us guys."

"Cold water is invigorating. Gets the blood flowing."

"And you know what happens when the blood gets flowing." Lana laughed, unzipped the tent flap, and stepped out. "Ta ta for now." The three women headed off the showers stark naked.

In the shower room, Lana, Marybeth, and Nicole talked about everything; the previous evening, what they liked best, what they wanted more of, the men's techniques, their own, as well as a multitude of non-sexual topics. They washed each other's hair and bodies, touching and caressing in a loving, sexy, but not sexual way. It was incredibly intimate and relaxing. Nicole had never felt so at ease, so relaxed with her body and sexuality before. THIS is exactly it, she thought. THIS is what I want. Confidence with her plans bloomed in her. I'm definitely going for it.

There wasn't much hot water left when the three left the bath house and went back to the firepit. Marc and Peter trudged off to the showers knowing they were in for a chilly experience. When they got back, dripping wet and cold, they made sure to stress how gallant they'd been for their "sweet and innocent girls." The three women showed their appreciation by cooking and serving breakfast while Marc and Peter warmed up sitting in front of the fire.

When they finished off the last of their food, Nicole topped off everyone's coffee mug and directed them to sit. "I've got something to say. First of all, this weekend has been incredible. I've missed you all so much and being together has made me feel happier than I have been in a very long time." Lana opened her mouth as if to say something, but Nicole held her hand out and stopped her. "Let me finish or I'm gonna cry. Second, thank you for sharing yourselves. Your support means more to me than anything. I don't want you to ever think that I take it for granted. Whether it's trekking out here to help me do my silly camp thing, or to make dinner together, or just to talk and be with each other, the time we spend together is more precious to me than anything in the world." Nicole took a long gulp from her coffee. "And thank you for the amazing sex. You guys," she pointed to everyone, "are one hundred percent fuckstars. I've had some great sex before, but nothing like I have with the four of you this weekend. Not only have I done things I never imagined, and I've got a pretty great imagination," she chuckled, "but all of it, without a single exception has been the best sex ever." She paused and took a deep breath. "You've all helped reawaken a very important part of me that I'd almost forgotten. Feeling good physically, sexually, matters. I loved sex with Chris. With him it came naturally, without effort, although fucking in his Porsche definitely took a lot of effort," Everyone chuckled. "With him I didn't have any doubts or hesitations. I could be and feel like myself. Whatever I wanted, whatever he wanted, we'd do and enjoy. And it wouldn't define our lives or our relationships, but it would be a part of it and help make it better. What I discovered, or maybe uncovered is a better word, this weekend, is that I could have all of that with you. That natural, rewarding, exhilarating feeling of comfort, happiness, fulfillment, joy, excitement, completeness, and everything else that comes with really good sex doesn't come from your partner, it comes from inside each one of us ... including me. Sharing it is what makes it so great."

"So my life is about to change thanks to you guys." Nicole's voice became firmer, and less emotion filled. "You know that I quit nursing, but I'm still young and I need, I want, to do more with my life. I just haven't had any idea what to do. Now I do." She took another swing of coffee. "This camp is not in good condition. The buildings are okay, and its infrastructure is in good shape, but the mattresses, sports gear and other stuff is pretty much a wreck. It's going to cost the owners a lot of money to get it back in shape. They're not young and especially in the wake of Covid, I thought they'd be glad to unload it. I contacted them and I was right. I'm going to buy the camp."