Rising Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished her survey of the cabins and returned to the camp. The two couples were laying naked on the sand napping. It looked so normal to Nicole that she didn't give it a second thought. She made a beeline for her car and dug out her laptop and phone. With practiced efficiency she connected the laptop to her phone's hotspot and logged onto the internet. An hour later and just about at the end of laptop's battery she closed the computer with a smile. Perfect! She thought. Nicole then stripped away all of her clothes, grabbed a towel, and joined her friends on the sand. The warm sun felt great on her bare skin and in seconds she was fast asleep.

It was after noon when her grumbling stomach and the urge to urinate woke her up. Lana and the others were already awake and busy working by the firepit. "Lunch time," Peter called out. "You hungry?"

"Starving," Nicole answered and stood. She didn't bother trying to cover herself up before heading to the bathroom.

"Getting in the spirit I see," Marybeth said when Nicole returned still unclothed. Marybeth and the others were also naked.

"You've started something MB. Far be it from me to try and buck a trend."

"Buck. Oh, you said 'buck'. I thought you said something else," Lana quipped. Everyone laughed. Nicole loved that about her friends, they were always laughing about something.

The rest of the afternoon passed like the one the day before. They swam, kayaked, talked, and just generally enjoyed each other's company. The same sexy, chemical attraction she'd felt before still crackled between them. Yet even with that and their nakedness, nobody made any attempts to physically engage. A part of Nicole was disappointed by that. But a bigger part felt at ease and relaxed by that fact. She could be and feel sexy and not feel pressured to act on it. Her relationship with them was about more than sex.

Dinner was an extension of the day, relaxed and easy going. Conversation and drinks flowed. Laughter was always in the air. It was as if time had stood still and they were in a happy bubble away from all their cares. Nicole knew it was their last night together, but it didn't matter. They had this time, this place, and she could feel that their connection would be everlasting.

"I was saving this," Marc said holding up a bottle of scotch.

"Is that what I think it is?" Peter asked with a tinge of awe

"MacCallen 25. It'll ruin you for life." He poured a generous amount into everyone's glass. "Ladies, I know how deep your connections are to each other. But also know that they are equally strong for me, and I think that I can speak for Peter as well on this account. I love you all very much." He raised his glass.

The smokey, amber liquid filled Nicole's mouth and sent tiny shudders through her body. She'd never tasted any liquor so good and knew that she'd never want to drink any other scotch no matter how much it probably cost. I am ruined, she thought. Lana had used the same word in the shower room and it had set into motion a chain of events that had changed Nicole's life. She took another sip as a wave of emotion overwhelmed her. Nicole thought about the special people sitting around her. The dearest of friends, who had helped her see her future life. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She set her glass down and ran for her tent.

Nicole was inside for no more than a few moments before Lana and Marybeth were kneeling beside her. "What's the matter sweetie?" Lana asked.

Tears flowed down Nicole's cheeks and her body shuddered with silent sobs.

"Whatever it is, it will be okay. We're right here with you," Marybeth said stroking Nicole's hair.

"That's just it," Nicole said slowly composing herself. "You guys, all of you guys are right here with me. I've never felt so appreciated, so accepted, so loved."

"We feel the same way. So why the tears?" Lana asked.

"It's just so ... so ... amazing. I never want to lose you."

"You mean like Chris?"

Nicole nodded.

Lana hugged Marybeth and Nicole tight. "Look, we all know that there are no guarantees in life. No point sugar-coating that fact. But we can make the most out of every moment that we have together. The three of us have done a pretty good job at that, and I for one, don't plan on stopping that. For as long as we have together on this earth, I will love and adore you both with every fiber of my being."

"Ditto that," Marybeth added.

Lana's words eased Nicole's angst and she settled. Her friend's hands around her felt good, comforting, and ..... And what? She thought. Oh, god, I love feeling them on me. A flicker of desire rose in her. All the raw emotion she'd just felt had uncovered another: lust. She yearned to feel the touch of Lana and Marybeth, and she wanted more. Without thinking, Nicole first kissed Lana then Marybeth. They weren't polite kisses like those between friends and relatives. they were the deep, passionate kisses that lovers share.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," Nicole said leaning away from her friends' clasp.

"For what?"

"You described our wonderful relationship so beautifully, and I threw myself at you like a horny teenager."

"And the two can't coexist; our wonderful connection and our lusty desires?"

"Besides," Marybeth added. "I've been horny for you all day." She leaned in and gave Nicole the most fiery, sexy kiss she'd had in a very long time.

Nicole and Marybeth rolled on the floor of the tent kissing and pawing at each other while Lana looked on. "Hey Marc," she called out.

"Yes Honey?"

"You two clean up out there then get yourselves in here," Lana ordered. "Grab my bag from the tent. You know the one."

"Way ahead of you," he replied.

Lana smiled. "And if either of you show up without being naked, hard, hot, and ready to satisfy, I'm officially going to disown you. There are three women in here who need satisfying. One is kind of over the top in need."

"No worries," Marc's voice sounded right outside of the tent.

"God, I love that man," Lana said and joined Nicole and Marybeth.

Nicole looked up from kissing both Lana and Marybeth when the zipper on the tent flap screeched open. Both Marc and Peter were completely naked just as Lana had insisted. And both looked ready to satisfy. Nicole gasped on seeing Peter's erection. It was the biggest she'd ever seen outside of a porn film. He was easily nine inches long and proportionally wide around. Unlike Marc's, Peter's pole stood out straight from his groin, without a graceful curve. It looked almost like a weapon, long, thick, heavy, and ready for action. Oh my god. I've got to have that in me! She looked at Marybeth with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I know," Marybeth said acknowledging Nicole, "A grower not a shower. It feels even better than it looks."

Nicole hesitated and raised her eyebrows asking permission.

Marybeth smiled and nodded, "Go for it."

Nicole grasped Peter's massive pole and pulled it toward her. Opening her mouth wide, she pulled as much of his cock into her as she possibly could. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't get much more than the head of Peter's cock past her lips. Frustrated, she gave up trying to give him the blowjob that she wanted to and instead laved up and down his pole with her tongue, coating him in slippery saliva. She used that as lubricant to stroke his length and over his sac with both hands. Peter moaned his pleasure, encouraging Nicole. She wrapped her DD breasts around his meaty shaft and slid them up and down its thickness triggering more ecstatic groans and his eager thrusting.

"That's fucking hot!" Lana exclaimed watching Nicole.

"Feels so good," Nicole answered wetly licking the fat head of Peter's cock each time he speared upward. But Nicole wanted more. What she really wanted was to feel Peter's massive cock buried inside her pussy, so she released her breasts, spun around on her knees, and dropped down onto her elbows. Her ass stuck high in the air directly in front of Peter. Her intent was clear, and she made it even more so by spreading her legs wide letting her wet and swollen labia flare open. "Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me and make me cum."

Peter entered Nicole slowly, aware that his size might be too much for her. Oh my god! Nicole thought feeling the head of his cock begin to stretch her open. So big! He pushed a few more inches into her slick tunnel. Oh yes! She rocked back, forcing herself onto Peter, until she was more full of his hot, hard, throbbing meat than she thought possible. "Fuuuuck!" Nicole moaned loudly as Peter bottomed out in her. It felt like all of her insides had been replaced by his thick, pulsating rod, and it was almost sensory overload. After a pause, Peter slowly backed out triggering more spasms of delight and Nicole's burning desire for him to fill her again. When the flared head of his dick reached the rim of her vagina, Peter paused. She could feel his pounding radiating out from his he cockhead and into her swollen labia. She rose up onto her hands and threw her head back in ecstasy calling out, "So good!" Peter gripped her hips tight, and stayed still waiting for Nicole's go-ahead. She looked back over her shoulder at him with wild eyes. "I said, fuck me!" Peter drove deep into her.

In seconds he began a steady rhythm of thrusting into Nicole. Each penetration ended only when the skin of his groin slapped against her fleshy butt. Every stab was accompanied by her wails of pleasure and Peter's matching moans. Nicole wasn't a passive recipient. She met each of his forward thrusts with an equally forceful backward one of her own. It was almost as if she was trying to outdo her lover's efforts with her own, and it didn't take long before both were panting and dripping with sweat. Marc, Lana, and Marybeth looked on, stunned by the ferocity of the coupling. Lana was the first to come to her senses and she not so gently shoved her husband forward to join the pair. "Fill her up," Lana ordered. Marc knelt in front of Nicole, his rigid erection inches away from her face. Nicole didn't need any direction nor encouragement. She let Peter's next push force her forward and she took Marc into her mouth.

Marybeth was next. While Peter plunged into Nicole from behind and Marc did the same to her mouth (or was it Nicole fucking Marc with her mouth?) Marybeth began to alternately fondle the men's swinging sacs and Nicole's breasts. Lana watched for a moment as the three lovers, with Nicole in the center, head toward climax, then she too joined in and began strumming Nicole's clitoris. Even with her mouth stuffed full of Marc's cock, Nicole's moans of pleasure filled the tent. She was the first to orgasm. Like before her entire body went rigid and her eyes rolled back as she lost herself in carnal bliss. Peter was next. He froze mid thrust and unloaded a torrent of semen into Nicole. Then it was Marc's turn. He let loose just as the first wave of Nicole's orgasm passed. She repeatedly swallowed the jets of sperm that he released into her mouth, but when another swell of orgasmic pleasure hit her and she couldn't control herself, Marc slipped from her mouth and a spray of his sticky seed splashed across her face. Lana was delighted by the three-way climax. "Yessss!" she called out enthusiastically still rubbing Nicole's clit. "Fucking yessss!"

When the last throes of climax faded, the three collapsed onto the floor and Lana and Marybeth sat beside them. Peter slipped out from inside of Nicole, trailing a stream of his white semen across the back of her thigh. A matching rivulet trickled from the edges of her labia. More man juice, Nicole thought. I love it. "That was incredible," she said out loud.

"That's putting it mildly," Lana said.

"Simply watching would have lit me up," Marybeth added. "Being a part of it ... whew! I think that I came a little when you did." She giggled.

"I definitely came," Lana said.

The three women hugged each other. Marc and Peter discretely moved to the side. "I've never done anything like that before," Nicole said. Lana looked at her sideways. "I mean, yes I did a three-way with you and Marc, but I've never had a man in my pussy and mouth at the same time. It was awesome."

"You're first spit roast. You seemed to enjoy it."

"You can say that again. It was great being in the middle, but I wonder how it must feel to be on the other end of it."

"You mean to be the fucker and not the fuckee," Lana said.

Nicole laughed, "Yeah, that."

"You wanna find out?"

Nicole sat all the way up. "Huh?"

Lana rose up next to Nicole and reached for the bag that Marc had brought in. "Do you want to find out what it's like to be the one with a cock, to 'run the fuck'?"

"Do you mean.....?"

Lana stuck her hand into the bag and pulled out a very life-like dildo and leather harness. "Exactly. I'm horny as hell and I'll be that Marybeth is too. I'd love for you to fuck me. How about you MB?"

"Oh god yes," Marybeth cooed. "Please, will you?"

The carnal fire that had burned in Nicole and driven her to be gloriously spit-roasted, flared anew. Her two best friends in the world, both of whom she thought were sexy, and both of whom she shared sexual delights with, were asking to be fucked by her. Could she possibly have yet another phantasmic sexual experience with the two most important people in her life. "Yes," Nicole said. "I want to fuck you both."

Marybeth bubbled with excitement. "We'll show you how to put it one. It's got two sides."

Lana held up the latex phallus. It was about eight inches long and had plenty of girth. Faux veins ran up the length of the shaft which ended in a broad, flared head, more exaggerated than on a real dick and clearly designed to give the recipient maximal stimulation. At the other end, past a pair of fake testicles, was a shorter curved dildo with ridges that would massage her g-spot. "This end," Lana pointed to the small shaft goes in you. And this," she indicted a protruding nub opposite the pretend balls, "touches your clit just perfectly." Lana inserted the dildo into the leather rigging. "Some people use it without a harness. But if you really get into a good, hard fuck, and I hope you will, the harness keeps everything nice and tight." She loosened the buckles and held it out toward Nicole. "Put your legs in here." With Marybeth's help, Lana secured the strap-on to Nicole.

"You look amazing," Marybeth said as Nicole stood before them.

"Perfect tits, a tight ass, and juicy cock. A girl couldn't ask for a better fucker." Lana wrapped her hand around the end of the strap-on that stuck out from Nicole's groin and began jacking it like she would a real cock. She pulled it into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down coating the dildo in saliva. Tendrils of spit dripped from the end when she sat back on her knees and looked up at her friend. It was lewd and erotic, exactly how Lana intended. "Now come and fuck me." Lana laid back and spread her legs.

Driven by her burning desire to both satisfy Lana and throw herself across yet another sexual boundary, Nicole knelt between Lana's spread knees. She ran her hand over her friend's wet lips then plunged a finger inside. "Ooooh, that feels good," Lana purred. "But don't tease me. I want your cock." Nicole lowered herself further and brought the tip of the strap-on to the entrance of Lana's pussy. The sight was mind-boggling. She had the epitome of maleness, a rigid cock, and was about to penetrate her best friend's pussy with it. Her head swam. "Oh baby. I want your cock so bad. Fuck me now." Lana's voice filled her head. Nicole leaned forward and slid the strap-on into the depths of her friend's pussy.

"Yessss!" Lana called out as Nicole thrust forward. It was a declaration of pleasure and approval that Nicole had heard Lana say multiple times that night. But hearing her say it as she pushed the strap-on into Lana made Nicole's heart soar. She likes it. She likes how MY dick feels! Nicole rocked her hips back extracting the dildo.

"More!" Lana commanded.

Nicole thrust herself forward, re-spearing Lana. The sensations were so completely different than anything she'd ever known before. There was no feeling from the latex shaft, but the nub at the base pressed into her clit and the ridges on the short end rubbed deliciously on her g-spot. Ripples of pleasure radiated out from her groin. Even stronger and better was the mind warping role reversal of being, as her best friend had described, the fucker, instead of the fuckee.

"You like that?" Nicole teased as she drove herself hard into Lana.

"Oh yeah!"

"You want more?" A sense of control thrummed in Nicole.

"Yes! Yes!" Lana was almost begging. "Fuck me good!"

Nicole's smile grew along with her feelings of power. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." She grabbed Lana's knees and bent her all the way back until her legs were pointed upward, and then propped them onto her shoulders. It was one of Nicole's favorite positions with Chris. It allowed him to drive his cock deep into her and rub hard on her g-spot at the same time his pubic bone pressed onto her clit. And in that position he was in control and she was at the mercy of his sexual desire. It was time for Nicole to feel what Chris had. She began plunging as fast and hard into Lana as she possibly could. It wasn't long before the heavenly swirl of Lana's orgasm overtook her. For the first time Nicole saw the glory of it from a different perspective; as a result of her cock. She was filled with awe and happiness.

"Damn girl," Lana said after recovering. "You really know how to fuck." She untangled herself from Nicole.

"Thanks. It's a lot more work than I thought." Nicole wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"You're not too tired for me, I hope," Marybeth said with a tinge of anxiety.

"No way," Nicole answered. "I didn't spend all that time at the gym for nothing."

Marybeth grinned happily, then flopped down with her chest on the floor of the tent and her butt tilted high in the air. "Do me really good."

Even though she'd worked up a sweat bringing Lana to climax, the lusty fire inside Nicole still burned bright. She really wanted to please Marybeth like she'd just done for Lana. Nicole positioned herself behind Marybeth's upturned ass and gazed at her wet and swollen labia. I'll do you. I'll do you until you cum and beg for more. Nicole thought. She pushed into Marybeth.

Marybeth did beg; and Nicole delivered. She fucked her friend as hard and fast as she had Lana. And when Marybeth orgasmed, she kept pumping into her until they both collapsed, drained from the power and physicality of their coupling.

"I hope that felt as good as it looked," Lana said.

"Umm huh," Marybeth said dreamily. "I agree with you, Nicole really knows how to fuck."

"That was awesome," Nicole said as she absent mindedly stroked the strapon. Lana took notice of that. "It's a total trip being on the other end, having a cock and using it."

"You liked it didn't you?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Uh huh," Nicole answered still caressing the faux phallus.

"It can be even more mind bending ... if you want, if you dare, and if you're not too worn out."

"Huh?" It was the second time that Nicole was at a loss.

"If you think it's a trip to fuck a girl with your cock, just imagine what it would be like to ....." she didn't finish her sentence.

Nicole immediately understood what Lana was saying. "You mean .....?"

Lana nodded, "Uh huh."

"Holy shit. You've done that?' You and Marc?"

Lana nodded again, "Uh huh."

"Oh my god. I've read about that, and I've watched videos."

Lana let the implication of that last statement slip past. "I'm sure it's not like the porn you've seen. Yes, there's female domination, but we're not into humiliation, making a guy feel like a sissy."