Risk and Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid around to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them, and immediately, her body-warm milk spurted out, one nipple slipping from behind the fabric of the bra, jetting over him. A little soaking into his shirt, the rest running over his fingers. He looked at her with wild arousal, lifted his hand, licked it from his fingers. He squeezed again, searchingly, found how to work his big fingers on her breasts to bring her milk forth, and she squared her shoulders and shuddered with pleasure as it soaked into the black straps of her lingerie and ran over his hands.

This time, when his hand went to her throat and held her, it was wet from her lactating breasts. "Undress me," he waid, in an echo of the first time, and undoing his shirt was almost the same but she had to reach around her belly for the last buttons, and for his belt buckle. When his cock was freed, it slid against the underside of her pregnant roundness. When his hand went down over her ass to tease and open her pussy, it carried that little train of milk down her back. Her jutting belly meant he had to strain more to reach her pussy than he had before, his arm at a different angle, and that difference, as well as the familiarity, filled her with joy.

"You look so incredible, pregnant. So absolutely full of my baby," he said, "I knew it was me. I knew I had done it. We had done it. That I'd bred you. I knew it even before we fucked that night. As soon as I saw you I knew my body's reaction would be to give you everything, to impregnate you."

Her hands went to her bra and pulled it to the side so that her nipples could be exposed, rubbing against his chest, and she held and milked them herself as he fingerfucked her, and they departed again from the previous script because the combination of her hard nubs dragging against his skin and his so-welcome fingers in her pussy made her cum, sharpily, surprising her, making her moan sharply against him. Again, though, it was his hands that kept her up, even as her legs weakened, holding her there until the orgasm had retreated.

He walked her back to the bed, like last time, and pushed her onto it. Down on her back, her belly rose above her, looming so large, and instead of crawling onto the bed, he stood at the edge of it, hands spreading her thighs wide. She put her hands on her belly, pulling as if to lift it but mostly just to show him that sight, her little hands on that big expanse. He groaned as he sank his cock into her wet pussy, his eyes wide. In one long push he was in, and she didn't know if it was the pregnancy or the time apart that had made that happen but it felt perfect. He reached down, and this time, used her breasts as his handholds as he fucked her, squeezing the nipples between his fingers, small amounts of milk still coming for him as he owned the body that he'd impregnated.

"Fuck, how does it feel like I'm breeding you all over again," he said, almost laughing in savage pleasure, "You're seven months pregnant from me and I still want to breed you." She smiled in the midst of the overwhelming pleasure sapping her ability for conscious thought, and spread her legs even wider, inviting it harder, more thorough. She put her own hand down to her pussy, under the long curve of her belly, and started to run her fingers back and forth across her clit, knowing how much he loved the sight--and he got to see it anew, half-hidden under that pregnancy. "Yes," he hissed, "Fuck, you're even more of a slut for me now," he said in realization, and she nodded, eyes fixed on him as she came. He buried himself deep in her, letting her press into him as the orgasm rolled through her body thunderously.

He gave her only a few moments of breath before he pulled out, and his hands were on her, turning her, "On all fours," he said, and of course, last time she'd been pinned flat, but now she had this wonderful fullness. She rolled, letting him help her, and put her ass up, arching her back and feeling her swollen belly graze the sheets below. His hands were on her hips as he entered her from behind, pulling her back onto him, and he said, "I've missed seeing my cock go into your pussy so much, Alessandra." She put one hand on her belly, rubbing it up and down as he started to fuck her in that position, hard thrusts, balls swinging up to slap against her pussy on every stroke. "My perfect little pregnant fucktoy," he said, and she looked back at him, nodding, her long blonde hair falling around her face. That little motion hit him like a missile, he groaned an ultimate sound, a conclusion to all this play, and as she felt the girth of his cock absolutely fill her, as she kept eyes locked on his, she said, with full meaning, "Yes, Daddy, yes."

12