Risky Obsession Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie couldn't take it anymore. Every man has his limit and he reached his. He slid his cock out just in time to empty a healthy load across Amy's gorgeous body. His thick white semen dropped across her abs in straight lines, leaving ropey messes in its wake.

"Oh God! Mmmmmm fuck!" he moaned as Amy watched him expel onto her body.

"You're so good, babe," Amy said. "Let it out!"

Cynthia watched him cum too. She reached over and spread some of his cum across Amy's stomach.

"You want some too?" Peter asked as he noticed Cynthia taking an interest in the gooey mess. She nodded and winced in a desperate plea for more.

Peter retracted and stood up straight. He gripped his cock tightly. Amy and Cynthia both watched in anticipation while Charlie stood next to him, cum dripping from his own penis.

"Fuck!!!!" Peter screamed as he shot his hefty load at the women. Stream after stream of spunk dropped to them below, splashing against each of their bodies. It hit their faces, tits, stomach, legs. It was so copious that some even ricocheted onto Charlie as he stood and watched.

Amy and Cynthia laughed uncontrollably as they watched Peter have an otherworldly orgasm. The intensity of it didn't seem to decrease for at least twelve shots until he finally squirted out less voluminous drips, falling to Cynthia's legs.

"Oh God," Peter sighed, smiling as he turned to Charlie. "That was fucking awesome."

"Looked it," Charlie said, eying his buddy's huge cock.

The boys sat down next to their respective women as they all snuggled on the couch. "That was the best experience of my life," said Amy. And she meant it. Cynthia nodded, happy to be introducing more people into her and Peter's newfound joy of exhibitionism and group sex.

The foursome wrapped up the night with friendly conversation and drinks, completely naked and covered in cum for the entirety. Shortly after 1AM, they said their goodbyes and that was it.

For Peter and Cynthia, the evening marked the beginning of their relationship. No longer under the covers of darkness and secrecy, Cynthia quickly divorced Frank. The split was surprisingly amicable. For years, she and Peter enjoyed a close and loving relationship, often planning for the future.

But the age discrepancy proved to be troublesome. Peter had a new career he was focused on. Cynthia was set in hers. Peter wanted children. Cynthia was done. The differences between them grew larger and larger until the relationship was no longer sustainable. To this day, they still hook up from time to time.

Charlie and Amy also began a new relationship with a much different ending. They married, had two children, and lived together in a small farm house out in the suburbs.

Frank moved to London for work and continues to struggle with committing to women. After the incident and ensuing divorce, he stopped talking to Cynthia.

Kevin focused his time on his career and trying to move on from Cynthia. He cherished the time he spent with her, but knew it was not right. He and Cynthia remained close, but as a normal stepmother and stepson relationship. The only hint of their past was when they would periodically discuss sexual topics and Kevin would end up masturbating in front of her. Both were ok with that.

Kevin, Charlie, and Peter remain good friends. Although they don't see each other much, they stay in touch and have almost gone back to normal times. Most conversations are around the usual things. Sports, movies, tv... But every once in a while their bizarre interwoven affair comes up. Although brief, the topic always incites plenty of fond memories and excitement out of them.

After all, who would have thought an innocent accident in a pool would lead to a secret stepmother affair, a divorce, and multiple long-term relationships?

It would be a bond the three of them shared forever.

The end.