Risky Science Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tae's stomach bounced in time to the slap of their hips but when the younger man reached down to try and steady it with his hands, Jon smacked them away with a growl. It wasn't enough for the doctor, however, and after a minute he pulled out just long enough to let him drag Tae off the table then position him so his assistant was bent at the waist, hands gripping its edge for support, ass out and legs spread in invitation.

Pleased by the view, Wolfsfeld immediately took up position behind his assistant, grabbed him by the hips, and started his piston-like pace again. The sway of Tae's stomach was even more exaggerated in this position and made the younger man gasp and arch his back under its weight, but he couldn't hope to take his hands from their place on the desk lest he fall into it under Jon's unforgiving onslaught. Jon slowed eventually, pacing himself to stave off his second orgasm, and bent his large frame over Tae's smaller one so he could reach around and stroke the other man's gravid belly with a possessive hand.

Pressed in close to his assistant, Jon's thrusts became short but deep, making Tae gasp and moan-- music to Wolfsfeld's ears. "You're in heat, aren't you, you pretty little bitch? Already bred like a prize mare and still you want more." Tae shivered then nodded and Jon chuckled, thoughts a haze of mating impulses and raw lust. "Xyloid wasn't enough for you, now you have to fuck every man you come across too?" he demanded, one hand still caressing his assistant's egg-heavy stomach while his other went to Tae's chest to drag sharply at one of his nipples, making the other man whimper pitifully. "I knew you enjoyed letting that thing fuck you-- maybe it unlocked your true nature as a breedable little whore?"

Tae shoved off the desk with surprising strength that sent Wolfsfeld stumbling, caught off guard by the sudden power-shift. The older man tripped over the chair he'd carelessly kicked behind him when he first grabbed his assistant and wound up on the cold floor of the lab, dazed and wondering how he'd gotten there until Tae pounced on him.

"I am," the younger man said, panting and desperate as he straddled Wolfsfeld's hips and positioned himself over the doctor's twitching prick. "I want your fucking cock and you're going to give it to me," Tae commanded and lowered his hips slowly, impaling himself on Wolfsfeld's shaft one blissful inch at a time. Both men groaned in unison once Jon was fully sheathed inside Tae once more, though the scientist didn't linger long before he planted his hands on the doctor's chest and began to ride him. "I'll fuck every cock on this ship if that's what it takes to finish this."

Tae set a demanding pace with the rocking of his hips and Jon met him in kind with the sharp upward thrust of his own while he ran his hands reverently over his assistant's stomach. It rested heavily against his own but Wolfsfeld didn't mind the weight-- his attention was all for the incredible heat and fluctuating tightness of Tae's body around his cock. He was close to coming again, and while he'd been coherent enough to try and put it off earlier, he no longer had that level of control over his own physiology.

The man riding him seemed to know them and looked down at him with his dark eyes while he bounced relentlessly on Jon's cock. "Give it to me," he demanded breathlessly and dropped his hips hard and angled them so the tip of Wolfsfeld's cock drove directly against his cervix. He was so fucking tight. "Give me your seed, I need more! I need it all... I need--"

Wolfsfeld finally came with a shout and thrust up hard into Tae who gasped and cried out when the older man grabbed him by the hips and dragged him in as tight as he could so he ground against him. Tae reached between them and hurriedly worked his clit and Jon moaned as he felt the younger man orgasm around him just as the tail end of his own had begun to fade. Again came the strange pulling sensation against his cock but it felt so good the doctor only laid back and let it happen, totally subsumed by the intense pleasure of having fulfilled his mating imperative.

After a minute Tae carefully removed himself from where he perched on Wolfsfeld's hips and lay down on the floor next to him, careful not to allow any of the other mans semen to leak out of him.

They lay there for a time and once Jon had caught his breath, some clarity of thought returned to him at last and the man immediately got dressed then went to the nearby cabinet where they kept the PPE gear.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked, curious but not bothered enough to get up and do anything about it.

Wolfsfeld found the mask he'd been looking for and quickly put it on then activated the filters before turning back towards Tae. "I think you're emitting some sort of pheromones. I'll have to run more tests to figure out just what sort, however."

Tae grimaced but didn't get up from where he still lay on the floor. Even now Wolfsfeld was distracted by his assistant's gravid, almost luminous figure as he lounged and the doctor wondered just how long the pheromones would remain in his system. "What, just because you wanted to fuck me you think it was pheromones? Is it so hard to think you just wanted to sleep with me?"

"I don't fuck my assistants," the doctor replied bluntly and turned away to get dressed before he could get distracted again. "Besides, you implied you did the same with Rollins?"

"I did."

"I've known Rollins for years; he's happily married with two kids. We're not friends so I can't say if he's the type to cheat, but I do know he's not the kind of doctor to sleep with a patient under his care-- especially not one that just had a violent sexual encounter with an alien species."

Tae was quiet so Wolfsfeld finally risked looking around at him. He shouldn't have, his assistant was sitting up now and somehow managing to look even more alluring as he gazed up at Jon with large, soulful eyes.

"I-- maybe you're right," Tae admitted with a sigh and bit his lip. "No, I know you're right," he amended after a moment then finally followed the doctor's lead and started to get dressed as well. "He doesn't need to feel bad about sleeping with me though-- I really do like it."

"That's likely a side effect of whatever chemicals you absorbed when copulating with the xyloid."

"Isn't that better than being traumatized?"

Jon had no easy answer to that-- he was a xenobiologist, not an ethicist or a psychologist, so instead of trying he put his mind to what he was good at.

"Come here so I can get some readings."

Tae came willingly and took a seat in a nearby chair while Wolfsfeld started scanning him to see just what their own copulation might bring about.

Partway through the readings spiked and Tae gasped as his hand went to his stomach again.

"What is it?" the doctor demanded while his assistant fought to catch his breath. He'd thought the younger man was in pain at first, but taking a closer look at his flushed featured and the dazed look in his eye he suspected the opposite might be the case.

Tae groaned again and leaned back in his seat, hips rolling fractionally as if in reaction to some phantom touch. "The expansion is starting. This-- this happened earlier. After Rollins."

"The growth happens all at once?" Wolfsfeld asked, fascinated. He started taking notes but his gaze kept darting back to Tae who had started to touch himself through the fabric of his pants even as the surface of his swollen stomach shifted strangely.

The younger man nodded, eyes closed, lip caught between his teeth as he focused on his breathing. After a moment he seemed to give up on restraining himself and undid the front of his pants again to plunge his hand inside to rub his clit. The fact that the egg growth brought on a powerful sense of not only sexual arousal but euphoria in the host was fascinating to the doctor, though he was distracted from note taking as he watched his assistant pleasure himself.

The sight of Tae's belly expanding in pulses of frenzied growth had Wolfsfeld half-hard in his pants again but he managed to resist the temptation to join in in favor of observing, though that got more difficult when the thought that it was his seed causing this crossed his mind. It was the xyloid's eggs but he was the one that had fed them, had brought the look of pure euphoria to Tae's face as he stroked both his clit and his stomach, encouraging the eggs within.

Tae finally orgasmed again just as the growth period began to slow again and he groaned deep from the pit of his chest, legs quivering with the force of it until he sagged back in the seat, boneless and panting.

Wolfsfeld swept in with an anesthetic hypo before his assistant could gather himself, rendering him immediately unconscious.

12