Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were walked around the Matriarch's house to her driveway, where Dave and Gerald were in their cars. There was a new look on Dave's face as I settled into my seat. But was it only new because it was a look I hadn't seen in awhile? That hardness that had settled in since the day I had confessed everything seemed to be gone. I hoped it was forever.

"How are you?" Dave asked.

"I'm fine, Dave. Totally exhausted, of course. A lot to process. And boy, wait 'till you hear about my morning."

"What can I do for you?"

What can I do for you? It had been so long since I'd heard those words from my husband. My heart melted.

"Hold me for a minute, and kiss me. The way you used to, when you meant it."

Later that night, in our kitchen...

I made dinner that night. We were alone, with the kids out of the house. Instead of burying his head in his laptop to catch up on emails or get a head start on Monday, Dave leaned against a counter, sipped a glass of wine, and fetched things out of cupboards for me. It was silent for a little while, but not the horribly tense silence that had defined our marriage lately. It was the first comfortable silence I'd felt in ages. As much as I would have liked to luxuriate in it, I am a woman, after all. Remember, we're the ones who coined "we need to talk."

"Anything you'd like to tell me about last night?" I asked him. "It's okay if you're not ready."

"I'm still going over it, trying to make sense of it all."

"Me too. Something changed in me last night. But I'm not sure if I really changed, or just let something out that had always been in there."

"I have to confess", Dave said, with some trepidation, "Sitting there, watching it, and all the other wives...it stirred feelings inside of me...fantasies."

"Really?"

"I'd been so afraid of those feelings, that I'd tamped them down, as if they didn't exist. But then watching you being whipped, with the other husbands, and then the wives... I couldn't pretend anymore."

"Dave, it wasn't easy on that table. The whipping really hurt, and it was a hundred times more humiliating than I ever could have imagined. But...I surrendered to it. I genuinely wanted to be punished, for you. I felt like I needed to give that to you. And I found that as I surrendered, I liked it. It turned me on."

"So, I know you saw me with Marjorie..."

He was tiptoeing around that subject. She'd been my best friend since our kids started kindergarten together.

"And..?"

"The things I did with her, to her...wild, animalistic things. Things I would never have dreamed of doing...to her, or anyone. But I have to be honest with myself, and with you. I'd fantasied about those things, many times. And now having tried them, with a woman who couldn't get enough, I can't stop thinking about them."

"Dave, you don't have to stop thinking about them if you don't want to. I know I don't want to. You took Marjorie's ass, didn't you? Do it again if it makes you happy. You have my permission."

"She likes it back there, being held down and made to take it. You would not believe how it makes her cum."

"Dave..."

I put my utensils down, and reached back to untie my apron.

"I like it back there too. And I also like to be made to take it."

The look on my husband's face! I'm just glad he didn't drop that wine glass.

"Fuck my ass, Dave. Right here and right now. And anytime or place you want to from now on. Don't be gentle about it either. I'm your whore from this day forward. That is my new commitment to you. Fuck me the way you want to fuck me, and make me clean your cock before dinner too if that's what a whore needs to do for her master."

Yes, my ass was still sore. But Goddamn was it worth it!