Ritual of the Life Extension

Story Info
Don't go to unknown islands alone.
2.9k words
3.13
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unnamed island that everyone knows about. It was located in the Bermuda Triangle and served as a haven for the Aboriginal tribe. The tribe was extremely aggressive, so much so that anyone who tried to approach the island immediately became the target of their attack. However, this did not stop many different personalities in their attempts to get to the island.

Jonathan was one of them. Somehow, he was able to reach out to individuals involved in illegal transportation. Taking him on board a ship engaged in local cargo transportation, they sailed to the island, stopping a kilometer from it. Then descending from the ship to a small boat, they took up the oars and after half an hour they were already in place.

Jonathan descended to the ground not on the beach, where they could be easily seen, but in the region of the rocks. The man who was with him on the boat said that they would return for him two nights later, at dawn, if by that time he was not in this place, then he could only rely on himself. Without wasting time, the guy straightened his backpack and began to make his way deep into the island.

Jonathan was something of a paranormal researcher, he ran his own video blog, and he was really popular. In particular, because he was filming really mystical things, and not just doing a stupid show for children. He even went to this island because there were various rumors about him, which he wanted to check.

Making his way deep into the island, he acted carefully. Knowing about the local natives, the guy tried not to make noise and generally behave as quietly as possible, even commenting on his actions on camera, he did it in a whisper. In this way he spent several hours diligently marking his route with marks on the trees and trying to move in a straight line towards his goal.

Jonathan assumed that the Aboriginal settlement was closer to the center of the island, next to a large lake. However, he was not going to go directly to their place of residence, at least at first, it was necessary to first film everything from a safe distance, for which the rocks that towered nearby were perfect.

He got lucky. Climbing on them, he really found something in the semblance of a village. Small houses stuck out among the trees and people of different ages scurried from side to side. They looked like typical natives: almost without clothes, covered with a semblance of tattoos, and with all sorts of additional accessories, like piercings. Unfortunately, no matter how hard Jonathan tried, he could not see more. Most of the village was among the trees, and in order to see what the natives were doing, he had to get closer, but before that he decided to eat.

Returning back to the forest, he installed a simple, portable oven and began to heat up canned food. There was practically no smoke from it, so it should not have been visible. While the food was being prepared, it was worth considering your next steps.

First of all, he needed to get as close to the settlement as possible without being seen. After all, as far as he knew, in addition to the fact that this tribe was extremely aggressive, it also practiced various strange rites. One such rite in the past resulted in frightening, loud noises captured on camera, as if they were made by a huge scary monster. And Jonathan was going to film both the rite itself and what would follow.

Enjoying food and imagining what awaits him next, Jonathan did not notice how a snake was next to him. She moved silently against the background of other sounds, and judging by the movements, one could tell that now was the time for hunting. It was a large snake, about two meters long, so it was not surprising that she was not at all afraid of him. In addition, she was of the kind that hunts prey larger than herself. It is not surprising that in such conditions she attacked the guy.

Jumping on Jonathan from behind, she bit him right in the hand. He screamed and jumping up from his seat grabbed the snake by the belly and threw it away from him. Immediately grabbing a stick that he had in store for such a case, he began to beat it on the ground and make noise trying to drive away the cold-blooded creature. She hissed a little and disappeared into the thicket.

A look at the bite site made it clear that the wound was quite deep, but oddly enough there was no blood. Rejoicing that he had been vaccinated against all possible local diseases, the guy sat back down, hoping that everything worked out. After all, getting out of the island in the next couple of days was not possible. It made it even more painful to realize that with ever-increasing weakness, vaccinations could not save from all bites. Less than ten minutes later, Jonathan passed out. The last thing he heard was a soft hiss.

He woke up - in itself this fact was already pleasing. However, there were several downsides. First, the guy was cold, as he was lying on the cold ground. Secondly, when he tried to move, he realized that he could not do it, his arms and legs were tied together behind his back with something like a rope. Thirdly, opening his eyes and looking around, Jonathan realized that being in that same village of aborigines and the picture he was observing at the moment was not at all pleasing.

It was deep night outside, but everything was clearly visible thanks to the many lights lit throughout the village. At the same time, no one slept, all, or almost all, the villagers walked from side to side. They carried a lot of different things somewhere, mostly food, as if they were preparing for something. The guy felt that these preparations did not bode well, so he tried to untie the knots, and then, when nothing worked, just crawl away.

Unfortunately, it didn't get far. After just a couple of meters, a local jock grabbed him and carried him on his shoulder away from the village. They did not walk for long and literally a hundred meters from the village they stopped. Jonathan was placed back on the ground next to a huge cast-iron cauldron, perhaps the only thing in the village made of metal, in which something was being boiled, while emitting an incredibly terrible smell. In addition, something was constantly added to it, but oddly enough, these were invariably things ground to a state of homogeneous mass.

It took about half an hour before the fire was extinguished and cold water was added to the cauldron, after which it was left for some more time. After about fifteen minutes, one of the women engaged in "cooking" dipped her finger into the liquid and, apparently deciding that everything had cooled down enough, gave a sign to the others.

When Jonathan was grabbed by two strong men, he tried to resist, wriggling, yelling at them, to no avail. When they laid him on the ground, with his head directly under the cauldron, and before his eyes a protruding, tightly plugged hole appeared - he was really scared. However, his thoughts were interrupted at the moment when one of the natives began to put some long thick tube into his mouth.

Obviously, it was some kind of plant, but in its properties it strongly resembled dense rubber. Although the guy did not care what exactly this plant resembled, since in any case it, sinking deeper and deeper into his throat with every second, caused him a gag reflex. When the natives decided enough was enough, Jonathan felt this tube in the abdomen. Because of this, he also couldn't breathe anymore, which caused even more panic.

Connecting the tube to the vat, the natives removed the blocking plate and the liquid quickly rushed down the tube. The guy didn't feel it right away. Since this brew was extremely thick, it took him some time to get to the end of the pipe. But when it happened, it immediately made itself felt. Despite the cold water, the liquid was still hot enough to make Jonathan sweat instantly. However, he did not even notice this, since the liquid slowly filling him had already reached the mark when it began to forcibly stretch the stomach. With every second he felt worse, at some point unpleasant spasms began, as if he was sick, in addition to the fact that he was suffocating. At the very least, Jonathan didn't have to swallow, which made the unpleasant process much faster.

At the same time, the natives did not seem to care at all what would happen to their prey. Some stood and calmly talked, others went about their business, others silently watched the guy's stomach grow larger every second. Although most still continued to prepare for something.

On a large, flat stone that stood nearby, they were drawing some incomprehensible symbols. At the same time, people around sang and danced to unusual drum music with the participation of an instrument similar to a flute and a thing that made buzzing sounds. All this was accompanied by periodic unanimous cries of joy. Which Jonathan was able to share, to some extent, when the flow of liquid stopped and his mouth was freed from the foreign object.

Finally, he was able to take a deep breath. At the same time, a bout of nausea caused by this action made him taste how terrible the contents of his distended stomach were. Unfortunately, he did not have the opportunity to get rid of this muck, as the natives covered his mouth with their hands and carried him towards the painted stone.

Events were clearly moving into an active phase. The entire local population gathered to watch the process. The music and songs became louder. Jonathan was placed on a rock near the water and moved aside. He looked at the crowd around him, making noise all over the island, not knowing what to expect. The only thing he hoped for was that he would not be killed. And as if in answer to his pleas, a loud, eerie roar resounded throughout the area and made all the natives quiet down.

In the frozen space, not a sound was heard, there was complete silence, which was broken by the sound of water. Waves began to appear on the calm, until this moment, lake. The water began to beat against the stones creating the sound of the surf. Jonathan turned to look at what was happening and froze. In the center of the lake, right out of the water, something... terrifying was rising. Resembling an octopus, or something similar.

And without that huge being with every second became more and more. Having risen above the water to the size of a three-story mansion, it began to move towards the shore. All the same, periodically, emitting a long low rumble. The tentacles with which he hit the water while moving created large waves that forced the natives, who were in awe of the sight of the monster, to move away.

Jonathan also wanted to follow their example, but being still bound, he could not do anything as this giant slowly approached him. Will he die like this, be eaten by a giant monster? Although such an end to his life was quite expected, he prayed that this would not happen. So when the monster stopped right in front of him, the guy yelled, "Don't eat me. Eat them! I'm not tasty." In response to his words, another prolonged rumble was heard. The monster rose even higher and before his eyes appeared what Jonathan was most afraid of - the monster's huge mouth. The last thing he saw was her going down on him.

Thus ended the story of Jonathan, who risked his life for the sake of money and got what he was supposed to... it should have been, in theory, but by some miracle he survived again.

Only now his awakening was not joyful, from the word "at all". His whole body was in incredible pain, as if he had been beaten with sticks non-stop all day yesterday, and his skin was very itchy. The first thing he did, lying on his side, was to open his eyes. It was dark around, but a couple of rays of light still fell into the place where he was, so it was possible to see the surroundings. It seems that the guy ended up in some kind of incomprehensible cave, and the sounds of breaking drops of water confirmed this guess. Without thinking twice, Jonathan decided to try to get up, but then a surprise awaited him, and more than one.

The first problem was the stiffness of movements, literally. His arms and legs were folded and covered with: an incomprehensible, thick, sticky mucus. No matter how hard he pulled, this thing did not allow him to straighten his limbs. It felt like they were wrapped in tight rubber.

The second problem he felt when he began to move. His belly hasn't shrunk in the slightest, moreover, it's noticeably bigger and heavier. So much so that even roll over on his back became impossible. Then he decided to get on all fours in order to at least be able to look around.

The third problem Jonathan did not immediately notice. The pain of standing with nothing but bare elbows and knees on the stone distracted from everything else. However, as soon as he began to move, the melons began to beat against each other, causing him to freeze. Slowly lowering his head down, in the twilight he saw on his chest something that should never have been there. On its once flat plain, huge mountains now towered. Moving to the best of his limited abilities, Jonathan only became convinced of their reality. Through the newly acquired breast, even the cold of the stone and the occasional breath of wind were felt. It was equally frightening and exhilarating. The sensitivity of the chest slowly increased, forcing the heart to beat faster and hard to breathe. Had to lie back, if only the swollen nipples would stop rubbing against the smooth, wet stone, disrupting a few thoughts. It only got worse, the freed hands began to involuntarily play with huge breasts. The sensations were incredible. Each touch gave goosebumps throughout the body. Wanted to put hands down to satisfy the excitement that was growing every second. However, the slime still held its arms tightly above the waist, and it remained to try to achieve satisfaction with the help of its legs.

The fourth problem turned out to be much more serious. After a couple of minutes of unsuccessful attempts to find reproductive organ with feet, when the only thought could break through the insane excitement that was covering brain, the guy broke into a cold sweat. "He" was absent. It seemed impossible nonsense. Even after everything he'd been through, Jonathan refused to believe it. "Maybe I somehow clamped the blood flow while I was sleeping and he became numb?" - He desperately wanted to believe that he was still a man, so any ideas that came to mind were automatically accepted, even those that contradicted each other.

At this time there was a noise. A long low rumble echoed throughout the cave, causing the guy to freeze in fear. Memories of past events returned with the noise. "Need to get out of here immediately." - The decision was immediate. Once again, somehow getting up on all fours, he looked around, trying this time not to be distracted by the growing excitement, Jonathan found that the cave was mostly filled with water. Only that small area of ​​ten square meters on which he was located, and a low, narrow passage along the wall leading to the light, were not submerged under water.

The path was not easy. The local stone terrain severely limited the available speed of movement, requiring caution. However, not to say that Jonathan could especially accelerate given the belly and breast rubbing against the ground. On the contrary, he was forced to stop every now and then so that trembling hands and feet would not cause him to fall into the water. Because of this, the path of a couple of hundred meters stretched out for long hours, which seemed like an eternity.

In the end, Jonathan did make it to the exit. He collapsed on his side from exhaustion as soon as the beach sand was under his feet. He woke up in the late afternoon, having lain there for at least a couple of hours. Fortunately, the palm shade saved from the scorching sun. Only now it did not add joy, rather the opposite. His condition was still deplorable. In addition, he remembered that in order to escape from the island, it was necessary to get to the place of evacuation. So there was no time to lie down, it is necessary to act, and as soon as possible. Fully focused on his task, Jonathan began his slow movement, as it seemed to him, in the right direction. Ignoring the strange sensations in stomach, and hoping only that hadn't been unconscious for too long...