River City Superheroine Ch. 07

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: Analyzing data and passing time.
2.7k words
5
1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

Cassie's data will take time to analyze.

"Grace and I will go to the Scarlet Lounge to find more info."

"We will?"

Grace watches as Masq seduces enemy super. Grace gets horny and texts Oliver.

Grace contacts Oliver and fucks him in the SL for info.

Her face flush with arousal, Grace pulled out her phone and sent a text.

Meetup for info?

She received a quick response. Working security at Scarlet Lounge rn.

Perfect. Private Room F. 10 min, she replied.

Making sure the room was empty, Grace snuck inside. She donned her mask, but stripped down to her bra and panties. She could already feel her pussy wet with anticipation. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long. The door opened and closed behind her, and the thug she had acquired information from at the city outskirts walked in.

"Hey, whoa. Hot damn." He whistled. He hadn't known what to expect when he got the text from the superheroine, but her standing in front of him only wearing underwear had not been high on that list. The auburn-haired heroine stood confidently. Her blue eyes pierced from above her facemask. He felt his cock twitch as he looked her up and down. Her perky tits he had vivid memories of from last time, but unlike before, her smooth legs and firm ass were on display.

Grace knelt down in front of the thug.

"I trust I won't need to bind you this time?" she asked.

He put his hands up innocently. "Hey, no way I'm interfering with what you're doing." He didn't mention how she had lost control of them last time anyway.

She nodded, and pulled down his pants. His cock sprang out, sending a twinge of lust through Grace's pussy. It would be so easy to let him fuck her, but she needed to at least get some info first. She spat on his cock and started stroking.

"Start talking. You know the drill."

"Y-yeah, I asked around for you." He stopped suddenly.

Grace looked up at him. "...And?"

"Can you, you know, use your mouth?"

"Ugh, impatient much?" She did as he asked, however. She felt her pussy get wetter, and Grace played with her clit. She didn't know how long she could stop herself from begging for his cock. Grace moaned while she licked and sucked all over his cock.

"Oh my god, yeah," the thug moaned. "Oh - my contact wants to - fuck - meet you at the Rose - oh my god - Rose Avenue church tomorrow at midnight. What else - oh, fuck - do you wanna know?"

Grace stood up suddenly, and the thug felt a flicker of panic. Grace looked deep into his eyes.

"Will you please fuck my pussy? I need your cock inside me."

"Uh, what?" He blinked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now hurry up before I change my mind," Grace replied. She bent over the couch, and trembled as he lined his cock up with her pussy entrance. Her tight pussy warmly enveloped his thick shaft, and they sighed in unison.

Grace panted. She started bouncing on Oliver's cock; he thrust back at her, keeping his hands on her hips for leverage while they fucked doggystyle. Soon, they settled into a comfortable rhythm, and their gasps turned into more lustful moaning.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good inside me," Grace said breathlessly.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," he replied.

Grace rubbed her clit and started moaning louder. "Finger my asshole," she said. Oliver slobbered on a finger and gently pressed it against her small entrance. Grace gasped as his finger entered her, and her pussy clenched tighter.

"I'm g-gonna cum!" she screamed, and collapsed on the couch. She pushed herself back up, but her movement slowed. Oliver started pounding into her faster, and she moaned louder for it. He remembered back to her blowjob from before. She had started commanding, but she had been eager to relinquish control. Now, he pounded her relentlessly, and she was similarly keen to take his cock.

"Tell me you like my cock," he commanded.

"I like your fucking cock," she moaned.

He swatted her ass with his free hand. She yelped, but only seemed all the more turned on for it. Pleasure racked her body as she replied obediently.

"Who's a good slut?" he asked.

"I'm a good slut! I love your fucking cock! AHH! I'm c-c-cumming aga-AAA"

She climaxed again. The physical pleasure was overwhelming. She didn't care that she called herself a slut. She needed this cock. Her tightening pussy almost made him cum too, but he wasn't done yet.

"Please, fuck me harder! I need your cock fucking me harder!"

Oliver obliged and loudly smacked her ass again. "You like that, slut?"

"YES! I love it! Don't stop!" She felt another climax approaching.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Cum - oh, fuck - inside m-me!"

Oliver kept his pace as he felt himself getting close. With a gasp his throbbing cock shot ropes of thick cum in her pussy. The sensation pushed Grace into another screaming orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck yes!" Grace's pussy spasmed and her whole body shook. She sunk face first into the couch. Cum leaked out of her pussy onto the floor as the thug pulled out.

After a few moments of silence, he spoke first. "Name's Oliver by the way."

--

Pass the time

Cassie wearing a thin-strapped tank top because of hot warehouse.

"You didn't tell them what happened in city hall, right?" Cassie asked.

Eden shook her head.

"Thanks." Cassie smiled. "Gosh, it's hot in here. You don't mind if I..."

Eden shook her head again, and Cassie undid her bra from under her tank top, tossing the undergarment aside.

Cassie fanned herself with her tank-top. "Whew, much better!" Her big tits strained against the thin fabric of her top. Eden tried hard not to stare. Cassie's tits were amazing!

Eden leaned in closer to Cassie on the couch. "So, do you like that sort of thing?"

Cassie tilted her head quizzically. "What sort of thing?"

"You know, getting your boobs played with while sucking cock?"

Cassie's whole body flushed deeply, and she looked away from Eden. "Umm, well not really the sucking cock part..."

Eden saw Cassie subtly rubbing her legs together, and Eden sat in closer towards Cassie. Eden put her hand on Cassie's hip and slowly, slowly moved it up and under Cassie's shirt.

"Which part did you like then?" Eden whispered. She could see Cassie's nipples stiffen and her body turned to goosebumps, even in the hot room.

Cassie's eyes fluttered closed. "The-the part wh-where he p-played with..." Cassie could barely focus on her own words; Eden's hand was now gently cupping one of Cassie's tits.

"When he played with your boobs?" Eden asked, and firmly squeezed the handful of Cassie's soft flesh."

"Ooooooh," Cassie let out a long, low moan. Eden reached her other hand underneath Cassie's shirt and squeezed softly again, eliciting another long moan from the big-titted brunette.

At this point, Cassie had practically turned to putty in Eden's hands. Cassie moaned with her eyes closed and arms out, fully lost in Eden's touch. Eden kneaded a little harder and faster, and Cassie's moans increased in volume and tempo.

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah," Cassie moaned breathlessly. "Don't stop, don't stop!"

Eden continued to squeeze and rub Cassie's big tits.

Cassie's whole body tensed and quivered. "Oh fu-!" Her body froze in a soundless orgasm as pleasure wracked her chest and the rest of her body, shaking ever so slightly before collapsing.

Eden drew each of her hands to a tip on Cassie's nipples, leaving with a final pinch.

"Oh!" Cassie moaned again, sitting upright from the jolt of half-pain, half-pleasure. She locked eyes with Eden. They were face to face, lips inches away from each other. Eden was now tweaking Cassie's nipples.

"You like the way I touch you?" Eden whispered, her breath tickling Cassie's face.

Cassie was nearly lost in pleasure. "Mm! Ah! Yes!" she moaned softly. She felt herself drawn to

Eden's face until the two locked lips. Cassie, still too pleasured to reciprocate much, moaned as she felt Eden kiss her deeply and passionately.

Eden moved her hand to Cassie's thigh, and Cassie spread her legs invitingly. Eden reached underneath Cassie's shorts and began teasing her damp lips.

"You're so wet. Is this all from me?" Eden asked.

Cassie moaned and nodded. She couldn't believe how soaked she was. Was she into girls? Or was Eden just good at pressing all of Cassie's buttons?

"I need to taste your pussy," Eden whispered. Cassie's whole body grew even hotter, and she realized she didn't care why she was getting so turned on. She needed Eden to eat her pussy too.

"Please!" Cassie whispered back.

Eden wasted no time. She pulled off Cassie's shorts, revealing her gleaming, wet pussy. Eden tightly grabbed Cassie's tits, and Eden buried her face in Cassie's snatch.

"Ah! Oh my god!" Cassie was in heaven. Bolts of pleasure shot through her whole body, from her tits and pussy.

"Oh, god! I'm gonna - ahhh!" Cassie's mind melted in bliss from Eden's skills. The busty brunette collapsed from pleasure. She felt Eden stop not much later, and the blonde superheroine kissed Cassie. She could taste herself on Edn's lips.

"Holy fuck," Cassie whispered. From the computer, she heard a *ding* as the algorithm finished.

"You'll have to pay me back later," Eden said with a wink.

--

Masquerade goes to second secret base - fights through low level super (minor char) and reaches BK, also a super.

BK offers her wealth and power, with a ton upfront. Invites her to rooftop party.double agent fuck deal.

"How much?"

"Ten million. You do what I say, when I say. And thirty million more when we take down the other Kings."

"I mean, fuck! How can I say no? How do you know I won't just take the money?"

"Honor among thieves.." He held out his hand, and Masquerade shook it.

"What's first?" she asked.

"Suck my cock."

"I thought you'd never ask." Masquerade sauntered over to him.

--

She felt his thick cock push deep inside of her. She felt him push in deeper and deeper still, farther than any other cock had ever been. She was seeing stars.

"I - oh -ah - umph!" She couldn't even get herself to say words; it felt like her brain had short-circuited. Then, he started thrusting.

"Ah!" she screamed. Her hands grasped uncontrollably for purchase against the wall, but could grab nothing. She heard herself moan, scream, and beg for more. It was as if her whole body had turned into lightning from this thick cock that made her pussy feel so full and made her lose control of herself.

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah!!" she heard herself moan. She was so lost in the pleasure from this cock. Her whole body tensed, and she knew she needed this.

"Ahhhhhh!" Her body was wracked in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded through her. She had no chance to catch her breath, since he continued to fuck her through her climax.

"More! Ahh! Fuck!" she begged. He fucked her harder and harder. Her body tensed again, and exploded.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as another orgasm tore through her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she lost herself in the nirvana of his cock. Orgasm after orgasm tore through her.

"Cum inside of me," she heard herself beg. He finished inside of her, leading to another small orgasm, and she slid off his cock onto the floor. Her whole body was twitching, still in the afterglow of her near-religious experience, but it felt like she could think clearly again after his cock came out of her.

She tried to stand up. "Eek!" she yelped as her legs gave way under her.

"Well, do we have a deal?"

She nodded without thinking. "I'll do anything if you fuck me again."

--

Grace decided to follow Oliver's lead about the Rose Avenue Church.

The superheroine snuck out at night, not knowing that Masquerade had already done the same for other reasons, and leapt building-to-building towards the church. Normally bustling with pedestrians, the church in the center of the city was now quiet. Grace tried the door and found it unlocked. She slipped inside. The majesty of the high-vaulted ceiling and grand statues to saints was awesome; she hadn't been to a church in quite some time, and had never been to this one. Grace scouted around, getting a lay of the church. She spotted a confessional with an open door. Grace stepped inside and closed the door.

"Hello?" she asked. "Oliver said you had info for me."

No response

"Alright, if you have nothing to say, I'm leaving." She went to get up.

"Wait," a voice said.

There was something familiar about his voice. "Wait, do I know you?

His voice sharpened. "Yes, you do Grace." Her stomach sank.

"You...," she whispered, scarcely believing it.

"Yes, me," the Red King chuckled. "All too easy."

He snapped his fingers, and a fog cluttered her mind. Why was she mad at him again? She tried to remember, but the memory of him cumming all over her face sprang to the front of her mind. She shook her head and tried again, but this time the memory of getting covered in cum at the Scarlet Lounge surfaced. Her pussy tingled and gushed.

"I-I don't..." She was speechless.

"We both know what you want. So why don't you remove this screen and I can give it to you, slut."

Grace moved slowly, knowing she shouldn't, but wanting it so badly she couldn't stop herself. The screen came away easily, revealing a small window through which appeared the cock Grace couldn't get out of her mind. She tentatively reached out, gripping it and moaning as its familiar girth filled her mouth. Grace reached a hand down to rub her soaking pussy and took his whole length down her throat.

She held his cock in the back of her throat until she shuddered and heard him moan. With a gasp, she took her mouth away to breathe. Her saliva dripped down her chin and off his cock, and she switched to stroking him with both hands.

"Oh yeah, slut. You love this cock," the Red King said.

"Mm, yes! I love your fucking cock!" The haze of her lust made Grace anxious. She needed his cock inside her. "Please, fuck me with your big cock!"

He chuckled. "Not so fast. You have to earn it, Grace."

"Anything you want," she cooed.

"Fuck my cock with those big tits, slut."

Grace threw her shirt off to reveal her perky, pale tits. Her nipples were stiff with arousal as she used both hands to press them against his cock that was still slick with her spit. Kneeling for a better angle, the slutty superheroine moaned and moved her big tits up and down while sucking the head of his shaft.

Without warning, the cock throbbed and shot his load into her mouth. Cum flowed out of her mouth and all over her tits.

"What the fuck," Grace whined. "You're supposed to fuck my pussy!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut," the Red King replied. " Clean my cock off."

Grace obediently licked the cum and spit off his cock. "My pussy is ready for you, sir."

The cock disappeared behind the hole. "Next time, slut. Keep in touch."

Her face flushed. Was he really leaving before fucking her?! She rushed to the other side of the confessional and found it empty. Grace was hot, horny, and humiliated. Again. The worst part was knowing she wouldn't be able to resist the next time he called.

--

Cassie's info analyzed reveals a rooftop party with all the top brass of the Three Kings gang. Masquerade corroborates the info but doesn't say how she knows.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers