River City Superheroine Ch. 08

Story Info
STORY SCRAP: Random happenings before the party.
3.4k words
5
1.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

*Author's note: I unfortunately neither have the time nor the motivation to finish River City Superheroine the way I envisioned. These Story Scraps are roughly edited and in approximate order, but some notes and out-of-sequence scenes are left in.*

Grace's heart was pounding. It felt good to finally take on some bad guys the old fashioned way. And it would feel best of all to wipe the smirk off the Red King's face. She clenched her glowing fists and continued sneaking down the hallway. She reached his office door at the end of the hallway. Grace took a deep breath and turned the handle.

"Not so fast," an all too familiar voice said from behind her. Grace whipped around, her eyes and hands aglow with azure energy. It was the Red King. Unarmed. Her eyes flitted across his body, muscles bulging in his collared shirt. Her gaze lingered on his bulge, thinking about the cock she pretends not to crave.

"Just who I was looking for," Grace said. She held her fists up to blast him.

He held up a hand to stop her. "Ah bup bup. While it's a little clingy you were looking for me, I'm still flattered. But we wouldn't want fighting noises to alert the rest of the compound, would we?"

Grace's face flushed. As if she was desperate. But as she thought about his words, they wormed their way into her brain, and she found herself agreeing. A large commotion was the last thing she needed. He got the jump on her. Again. She lowered her fists.

The Red King smiled. "See, I knew you could be reasonable. I won't even need to mind control you this time. Turn around and put your hands on the wall."

Grace glowered, but did what she was told. She jumped as she felt his touch on her hips.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

His answer was not forthcoming. Both of his hands lightly moved up her back and unzipped her jacket.

"Checking you for weapons," he finally replied. "Now stay quiet lest you raise the alarm."

His hands found their way under her tank top, gently fondling Grace's perky tits. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as his rough hands squeezed her soft breasts. She tried hard not to moan. He withdrew his hands and started caressing her ass and inner thighs. God, she wanted him to fuck her so badly, but she had to keep her composure. He'd gotten the better of her too many times.

She felt him pull down her leggings and expose her firm ass. He continued to rub around her pussy. No doubt he could feel her pussy dripping. Her body was filled with lustful yearning.

She couldn't take it anymore. "Please," she whispered.

"'Please,' what hero?"

She turned and looked him in the eyes. "Please fuck me! I want your cock, daddy."

He smirked. "Eyes forward."

She faced the wall again, eyes closed, and waited. She felt his warm tip poking at her pussy. Then slowly, agonizingly slowly, push the rest of his thick cock inside her. Grace sighed in satisfaction as he bottomed out.

"Thank you," she whispered

"Shh!" he replied. He covered her mouth with one hand and started thrusting in and out slowly.

"Mmh!" Grace moaned into his hand. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as his shaft slowly, agonizingly slowly, moved inside her. Grace felt the slow build of her pleasure and felt his thick cock stretch her yearning pussy wide. The Red King stuck a finger in Grace's mouth, and she eagerly sucked on it.

"Mmh," she moaned softly. She was relishing every inch of his cock.

"You can be such a good girl when you want, Grace," he said to her.

"Mmhm," she moaned in affirmation. Her eyes were closed in aching pleasure; she never wanted this slow fuck to end. Her legs quivered as a gentle orgasm took her. She sighed in pleasure.

He stroked her cheek gently. "Good girl. I bet my cock makes you feel so good."

Grace nodded. He started to pick up the pace.

"I bet you want me to fuck you harder. Tell me what you really want."

Grace gulped. She knew she shouldn't, but she wanted his cock, needed his cock.

"Fuck me hard like the slut I am, daddy," Grace whispered.

The Red King smirked. "That's a good girl."

He pulled her hair, causing Grace to gasp in pleasure, and started fucking her. Hard.

"Aah --mmh!" Grace bit her lip, trying to stay quiet

Smack! Grace yelped when she felt him slap her ass loudly.

"What are you - ah!" Another smack, another yelp. "You doing? What about - ouch! What about the security!"

He smirked. "You better hope I finish before they get here!" He smacked her ass even louder.

"Aah!" Grace yelled in pleasure from the pain. "You - you basta - aah!"

Her head tilted back from his hair pulling, Grace screamed in pleasure. She thrust her hips into him, wanting to take more of him and fuck him faster. It was humiliating enough how much she let him fuck her, but if she got found out...

"You really want my cock, slut," the Red King said.

Grace could only moan and scream in response. She felt her pussy tighten.

"Oh, god I'm so close! Please don't stop!" Grace screamed. She was so desperately close to the edge; all she could think about was cumming on his thick cock. In and out he pounded her, and she knew she was right at the edge. The Red King slapped her ass again. It sent her over.

"Oh, yees!" Grace's whole body shook as the orgasm coursed through her. "Yes, daddy! Yes, daddy! Yes!"

Grace collapsed, no longer able to hold herself up.

"Get up, slut," the Red King said. "Finish me in your mouth."

Grace obediently knelt up and stroked his cock. She sucked his tip with as much strength as she could muster, she felt him stiffen.

"I'm cumming," he groaned. Grace moaned as she felt him spurt shot after shot of his heavy load in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed as much as she could, a small rivulet flowing down her chin.

Crap. She heard footsteps approaching. Double crap. Gracer hurriedly pulled her pants and jacket back on. There was nowhere to hide. Grace put her hands up, ready to fight.

A woman came around the corner. "Grace?"

Grace blinked. "Eden?"

"What are you doing here? And what's on your face?"

"Nothing!" Grace wiped the cum off her face. "I'm, uh,... looking for you!"

Eden frowned. "Looking for me? Why? You could blow my cover!"

"I..." Grace bit her lip. "I saw you. At the Scarlet Lounge. Getting fucked. And I want that." It was the truth, though Grace didn't want to reveal she was fucking the Red King just moments ago.

Eden pursed her lips. "Come to my office and we can talk there." Eden grabbed her hand and walked down the hallway.

"Shit!" Eden whispered. There were two thugs outside her office door.

"Hey, Ms. Valerie, who's the nice piece with you?" one of them asked.

"She's, um, uhh."

Seeing Eden fumbling for words, Grace stepped in. "I'm escorting Ms. Valerie this evening."

"Like a hooker?" a thug asked.

"Uhh, yeah!" Grace replied. "I prefer the term escort."

Eden shot her a look. Grace pretended not to notice.

"Can we watch?"

"Yeah, but you gotta pay for that." Grace smiled. "Let's go inside! Lead the way, Ms. Valerie."

"What are you doing!" Eden hissed in Grace's ear.

"Relax, they're not gonna have enou-"

"This cover it?" They handed her a thick wad of bills.

"Oh, gang money. Right. Close the door please, boys."

They closed the door. Grace walked Eden over to Eden's couch, and she began grinding on Eden.

"We should just take them out now while they're distracted," whispered Eden.

"We can't blow your cover," Grace replied. She pushed Eden down onto the couch. "Now sit down."

She straddled Eden and took off her own shirt, her perky tits now held only by her bra.

"If it's just you then I can say -"

"No." Grace cut her off. "They saw you walking me around." She pulled her bra off too and tossed it to one of the thugs. She could see the bulges in their pants growing.

"Then what should we do?"

"Just enjoy it." Grace leaned in and kissed Eden hard. Eden was momentarily shocked, then closed her eyes and kissed. Eden's hands reached into Grace's pants and squeezed her firm ass.

Grace pinched Eden's nipples. Eden moans.

"Call me a bad girl," Eden whispered.

"You've been a bad girl, Eden." Grace twisted Eden's nipples harder, causing her to yelp.

Eden felt herself get wet; she could spurn Grace no longer. She met Grace's soft lips with her own, and the two heroines' tongues swirled gently together. Eden reached her hand under Grace's waistband and felt her pussy, already wet. Her finger teased Grace's clit, and Eden felt Grace gasp softly with their lips still locked. Grace reached her own hand up Eden's skirt and felt the pussy she'd wanted for so long, sopping wet. Knowing Eden was turned on by her too, Grace brazenly pushed two fingers inside Eden. Eden moaned and rubbed Grace's pussy even harder. The two heroines kissed, moaned, and fingered one another.

"Oh, fuck yes Grace," Eden moaned. "I'm sorry I - ah! Ahh!"

"Fuck yes, Eden I'm gonna cAAAA-!" Grace gasped. The two heroines reached a small climax together, and Grace collapsed on top of Eden.

"That was wonderful," Eden whispered.

"You're wonderful," Grace whispered back.

"Ahem." They turned their heads and saw the two thugs standing with their hard cocks out.

"How much to join in?"

Grace snaps out of her sexual euphoria for a moment to register the question. Before she can answer, a large wad of bills is placed on the desk.

"Does that cover it?"

Grace looked to Eden. "I was only here originally because I wanted some cock," Grace said.

Eden looked back at her and made a face. "What? Nevermind. I don't want any dick but I want more of your body." Eden emphasized her point by circling Grace's areola.

Grace made a show of counting the bills and turned back to the thugs. "This'll cover it!" She sat up on the couch and held out her hands. "Who's first?"

One of the thugs stepped forward, and Grace began eagerly moaning and deepthroating his thick shaft.

Meanwhile, Eden got off the couch and knelt in front of Grace, taking off Grace's pants to reveal her juicy pussy, and started eating her out. Tasting Grace's delicious pussy, she almost didn't notice one of the thugs grab her ass. Almost.

"I'm not fucking you guys," Eden said to him in a huff. He held up his hands in surrender and moved closer to Grace, who started stroking him with her free hand. Grace alternated sucking each cock while Eden sucked on Grace's clit. Grace felt an orgasm nearing, but she needed more.

"Fuck -- m-my face!" It was more a scream than a command. The thug who currently had his cock in her mouth timidly obliged, slowly sliding his cock further in her throat. Finally with some rough handling, Grace felt herself on the brink of orgasm. So close, if he just kept going...

"Oh, god I'm gonna cum!" He groaned and pulled out of her mouth. His load spurted across her pale tits, dribbling down her body. Eden, not caring, kept religiously devouring Grace's pussy as some cum leaked into her mouth.

Grace pulled away in frustration. "You!" She pointed at the other, still erect, thug. "Ah - fuck my face! Harder than -- ah -- than him! Grab my hair and cum in my slutty mouth!"

He did just that. Grabbing her hair, he rammed his shaft down her throat. He felt her throat moan around his whole cock, spurning him to thrust faster and faster. Her orgasm approached again, and Grace squeezed her cum covered tits in anticipation.

"Harargh!" Her words were muffled by his cock, but the thug understood. He hammered his cock faster and faster. Grace tensed as she felt his cock stiffen. He better not pull out now

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned. His cock throbbed and his load exploded shot after shot in her mouth. Grace's tension released, and her orgasm crashed over her.

"Aaaah!" she screamed into his cock. Her whole body shook, and her pussy clenched, leaking sweet nectar all over Eden's face. Grace sputtered as semen caught in her throat, and the excess load dripped down her face.

The superheroine collapsed on the couch. Eden got up from the floor. Making her way up Grace's body, Eden licked the cum off of Grace's nipples. Grace moaned softly.

"Leave us alone," she commanded the two thugs. They looked at each other as if to say, no one would believe our uptight boss Eden is this slutty, and left.

"Let's clean ourselves up, Grace," Eden said. She offered a hand to Grace and led her to Eden's private bathroom.

--

Eden blackmailed into a bj.

Thug in RK base where she works finds out she's a super. Has proof.

"You want me to what?!"

"Suck my dick, and I'll keep quiet."

"You can't be serious."

"I am." He put his hands on her hips and tried to kiss her.

Eden pushes him away. "Ugh! Don't touch me! But fine." She pointed her finger in his face. "And you better delete those videos!."

He nodded. Eden dropped to her knees with a sigh. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

He smirked and unzipped his pants, setting his erect cock free. It was of average length and decent thickness. Eden sighed again, then started quickly bobbing on his shaft.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned. "Damn, bitch I didn't know you could suck like that!" He took a handful of her hair and started thrusting harder.

Eden pushed herself off him. "Don't be so excited. And DON'T touch me." She swatted his hand away and continued bobbing her head quickly, hands-free.

"Oh, yeah baby," he moaned again. He put his hands on her head and started thrusting again.

Eden pushed herself off again. "Must you act so excited? And are you close yet?" She swatted his hands again. "And I said don't touch me."

He smiled. "Not even close." He grabbed her head and started thrusting yet again. Eden sputtered and gagged, but didn't immediately push herself off this time as his cock pressed deeper down her throat. He let up his face-fucking after several seconds, and Eden coughed for air, her eyes welling.

"Unreal." She rolled her eyes, but didn't protest further. Eden spit on his cock and stroked his shaft while catching her breath.

"A little enthusiasm goes a long way," he said.

She glared at him. "Shut up." Eden gripped the base of his shaft with one hand and resumed sucking his cock.

"Mm, yeah. I think you're starting to enjoy this!"

"You wish," Eden said, but barely paused her blowjob. He put his hands back on her head, holding her hair back, and this time Eden didn't push him away. The room was filled with the sounds of his moaning, and the gyuck-gyuck of Eden's sucking. He felt himself getting close. It was so satisfying to see his bitchy boss gagging on his cock, and it would be even better to see her covered with his cum. He smiled.

"Ugh, ahh!" he groaned and tensed. His cock exploded in her mouth, spattering his cum uncontrollably.

"What the fuck!" Eden coughed and spat. Her mouth and face were covered with his cum. Some had splattered on her glasses or dribbled onto her blouse. All in all, a sexy image, if not for the fuming face of his boss.

"You better delete those videos!"

--

"What the fuck is this?" Grace demanded. She showed Oliver her phone. A gif was playing on it, showing Grace on her knees, eyes closed, and sucking his cock. The short video was from his point of view, meaning only he could have recorded it. It was part of a larger article.

SUPER SLUT RETURNS: River City's own [hero name] has been spotted back in our city. She sports a sexy new outfit, though it may not just be for show. An anonymous source revealed that the superheroine sought him out for sex in exchange for information about street happenings. Who knew our brave superheroine had a slutty side?

"You've got some nerve!" Grace prodded his chest with her finger.

Oliver gulped nervously. "It doesn't even look like y-"

"It's clearly me!"

"People will just think it's a lookalike."

"That's not even the poin - ugh!"

She was a sight to behold. Her eyes and fists glowed with pale blue energy

--

"Mmm," Grace moaned. Oliver's hands gently explored her body while they locked lips on his couch. She was straddled on his lap and could feel his hard cock straining beneath his pants. Grace was getting wet; she felt herself dripping through her revealing costume.

He broke off the kiss. "Sorry for blabbing about us," he said.

Grace leaned back and started unbuckling his pants. "I know how you can make it up to me," she said with a smile. She got on her knees and pulled down his pants. His fully erect cock sprung out in front of her.

"Mmm, you've got such a nice, thick cock," Grace moaned. She gripped his shaft with one hand and sucked his tip. The salty-sweet taste of his precum was delicious, making her desperate to suck more.

"Mmm, yeah," he moaned. Grace felt his hand caress her face and felt his fingers run through her soft, auburn hair. She moaned again at his touch. Her tongue swirled all around his cock head; Grace bobbed up and down on his cock.

She closed her eyes. Grace felt good to finally have a cock in her mouth again. The superheroine diligently sucked his cock, relishing the taste of his precum and the feeling of his thick cock.

"Oh, god I'm close," Oliver said hoarsely. Grace pulled her mouth off his cock, leaving trails of thick saliva.

She smiled. "Don't want you to be done so soon, now." She got up and straddled him again, pressing his cock flat against her stomach. They leaned in and kissed passionately. Oliver began groping Grace's chest and teasing her nipples outside the lightweight fabric. Grace moaned at his touch. He broke the kiss off again this time and gently pushed her back. Grace obliged and laid on her back. She pulled down the top of her costume to reveal her big, perky tits. The man leaned over her supine body and started sucking her nipples.

"Oh, fuck," Grace whispered. The sensation on her nipples felt like lightning was shooting through her whole body, and ending at her wet pussy. She felt his hand caress her thigh, getting closer and closer to her crotch. The teasing was driving her mad. Her breathing grew heavier, and Grace closed her eyes in anticipation. Finally, his fingers reached her dripping pussy. His fingers rubbed around her wet folds, then pushed inside her.

"Ah!" Grace moaned. Her whole body was on fire. "Please, please, please, please," she whimpered. "I need your cock inside me."

The man stopped sucking her nipples. "I want to be inside you, baby." He grabbed his cock, parted Grace's bodysuit to the side, and slowly pushed his cock inside her.

They moaned together as Grace felt his thick cock stretch her out and he felt her tight pussy clench on his. Grace looked up into his eyes as he started fucking her.

"Mmm, your cock feels so good," she moaned at him.

"Your pussy feels so tight," he groaned back.

It wasn't long before his cock had her on the brink.

"I'm gonna cum!" Grace said and grabbed his arm. "Ah, oh! Ohhh! Fuck!" With a loud moan an orgasm shot through her body, and her pussy clamped down hard on his cock.

Barely able to hold on, he pulled out and shot ropes and ropes of cum all over her stomach. Grace moaned again at the feeling of his hot cum on her body. She rubbed his cum across her torso, ending at her tits, relishing the hot sticky cum.

He collapsed on top of her still-quivering body. They held each other and basked in the afterglow.

He spoke first. "Mmm, thanks for accepting my apology."

Grace ran a finger along his chest. "Might have to come by for more apologies, then."

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers