Riviera Sun & Knickers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before her movements became more urgent as she grunted and, biting her bottom lip, let out a guttural noise as the release of her orgasm overtook her body. I thrust up hard into her, meeting her every downstroke as she became lost in one orgasm after another. Due to the evenings earlier activities, my cock was less sensitive, and thus I was able to keep pumping into Lucy's sopping hole. She was glistening with sweat now as wave after wave of orgasms engulfed her. I had reached a point where I could either go for a little longer or let go myself.

"Now, Simon! Now! Come with me now, please, Simon, come! Come! for god's come!!"

How could I refuse such a charming request? I, of course, obliged, and as I shot what little load I had left, Lucy shuddered and grunted and screamed all together as she collapsed chest heaving and panting on to me. Then relative peace as she lay head on my chest making quiet whimpering sounds as she relaxed and slowly fell asleep on me, my cock still inside her. I hadn't the heart to move her, so I put my arms around her holding her tight and allowed myself to drift off with her.

We slept soundly until mid-morning until the warmth of the morning sun brought us slowly and luxuriously to the start of another day of Riviera decadence!

12