Road Strip

Story Info
Tara blows Kurt on the freeway, then squirts in his car!
2.4k words
4.6
8.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt accelerated hard as they pulled onto the freeway. His little Hyundai Getz seemed to growl in protest, lurching forward as they travelled up the entry ramp. Once the car had reached cruising speed the noise from the engine reduced to a low hum.

Kurt glanced towards the passenger seat, giving his girlfriend Tara a reassuring grin. She just shook her head back at him wondering why he had to abuse the little car so.

Kyle just grinned back at her. His car might be a cheap piece of crap, but the twenty three year old blonde next to him was the rolls Royce of girlfriends. She had large bright green eyes and a slender figure. Her ass was a masterpiece that would have made Da Vinci jealous and her perky B cup breasts were like two cherries atop a marvellous soufflé.

Truth be told, Kurt was not too hard on the eyes himself. He was slightly taller than average with a broad chest adorned with a thick rug of hair. His shoulders were strong and muscular, perfectly in proportion to his athletic body. While his dark brown hair was clipped short around the back and sides. He had a thoughtful complexion which was complimented by his warm brown eyes.

Kurt placed his free hand on Taras knee whilst his other gripped the steering wheel. They were heading to his home town for a family gathering and would be in the car for the next few hours. Possibly more given the congestion he was experiencing as they tried to leave the city. The car slowed and Kurt wove the little Getz from lane to lane, trying to find the fastest way out of the city.

As he drove he stroked Taras thigh, absent mindedly running his hand from her knee up to the hem of her denim skirt. On a few occasions it even drifted below the skirt, softly caressing her inner thigh.

Tara tapped away on her phone, engrossed in whatever she was looking at.

After another ten minutes of travelling they had reached the city limit. The road opened up ahead of them and Kurt was finally able to do the speed limit.

Kurt smiled as he looked across at Tara who was still focused on her phone. He took the opportunity to study her while she was distracted. Sneaking looks at her beautiful face. He memorised her delicate features, those slender cheeks, her dainty ears.

She wore a simple white top with a surf logo on the front and a denim skirt that stopped mid thigh.

"Oh for fucks sakes!" Kurt swore as he was cut off by a driver in a four wheel drive. His hand left Taras thigh, gripping the wheel as he changed lanes rapidly. Making sure to give the stink eye to the driver of the other vehicle as he went past.

Once they were back up to cruising speed and he had set the cruise control, he returned his hand to Taras knee. Gently he stroked her thigh once again. Failing to notice that not only were her thighs now considerably farther apart but her skirt had ridden a few inches higher, now finishing just below her panty line.

Tara continued to stare at her phone clearly preoccupied.

After a couple of minutes Kurt removed his hand again, adjusting the radio to play his favourite station.

When his hand returned he ran it gently up her thigh stopping just before the edge of her panties. He changed direction, travelling back to her knee. He continued this motion for the next couple of minutes whilst listening to a discussion on the radio. They were discussing a controversial call that had occurred late in a football match on the weekend, so naturally Kurt was giving his full focus to the radio. Kurt listened carefully to the discussion trying to understand how the two radio personalities had watched the same footage as him, but had somehow managed to come to the completely wrong conclusion.

Tara locked her phone and placed it beside her seat. Her face turned towards Kurt.

"Take your pants off."

"Huh?" Kurt stared at her confused.

"Take your pants off now."

Kurt's brain stalled for another couple of seconds. Then without any follow up questions he took his hand from her thigh and unbuttoned his shorts. Pulling with one hand until he had his shorts and briefs down to his knees.

He looked up to check the road and by the time he had looked back down Tara was in position, hovering above his flaccid cock.

Kirt shuffled his hips forward, then gave a gasp as Tara lowered her mouth to meet him. She engulfed his member, take his soft penis in her mouth along with one of his testicles. Her tongue swirled around her mouth caressing him. Tara felt him begin to swell as his body responded, blood rushing to the area. She moaned as she felt him lengthening inside her. His cock unfurled like the wings of a bird, pushing her head away from him. There was a wet pop as his testicle escaped from her retreating mouth. Tina suddenly found herself perched on the end of an eight inch piece of meat. She sucked on his round head like a lollipop. Her tongue dancing across the head of his penis.

Kurt gave a moan, humping his hips gently towards her. He glanced down at the back of her head, trying to figure out how he had gotten here. Then he looked back up at the road. He slowed the car to five kms below the limit in the hope that he wouldn't have to worry about any distracting overtaking manoeuvres.

Tara began to bob up and down on his cock, massaging the underside of his dick with each stroke. Kurt could already feel his orgasm getting close. The whole scenario was so erotic and unexpected that it seemed like the cum would burst from him at any moment.

Looking back up at the road he realised he was being slowly overtaken by a sedan. He looked across as the car came alongside him, giving a small nod and a smile to the woman driving the car. She responded with the same nod and smile as she passed.

It made Kurts mind boggle to think that the woman had no idea that she'd just made eye contact with a man who was getting his dick sucked by a beautiful blonde. Then he wondered how many times he had been that woman in the car passing mere meters from another person who was engaged in some brazen form of coitus.

Then his mind went completely blank as Tara deep throated his cock, taking the whole eight inches deep down her throat.

Kurts knuckles were white against the steering wheel. His hips bucked forward as he unleashed his seed deep inside of her. He fought to keep his eyes on the road as again his dick pulsed releasing another rope. He heard Tara gagging and spluttering around his rod, but that just spurned him on as he ejaculated two more times.

Kurts body went slack and he slumped into the seat.

Tara withdrew from his cock, gasping and panting for air. She sat back against her chair, spreading her legs wide, letting her skirt ride up to revel her white cotton panties. There was a large wet patch at their centre. Kurt failed to notice this, staring at the road with a rather peaceful and dazed expression on his face.

Tara sighed and silently wondered how he could literally sit next to her for half an hour, teasing her to the point where her panties were soaking and yet still be completely oblivious.

She grabbed one of his hands from the steering wheel and guided it silently between her legs.

Kurts eyes went wide and his head snapped around as if he were waking from a trance.

"Well what have we here? Someone's a bit wet!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah great detective work Sherlock. Now stop messing around and finger me!" She replied.

Kurt rubbed his hand up and down the wet patch. Her panties stuck to her dripping snatch the way cling wrap sticks to a packed lunch. He could feel the clear outline of her slit and the soft lips of her labia. He pressed gently at her centre tracing his finger up and over her clit. He repeated the action, this time using three fingers, one in the centre and one either side. Tara moaned and he could feel his fingers become slick as her moisture seeped through the cotton. Taras arms hung at her sides. Her hands gripped the cushion of the seat, clawing at the fabric.

His focused shifted as he had to overtake a caravan. He kept his fingers working rhythmically as he moved out to overtake. He slowed down a couple of kilometres an hour so that they crept past the caravan slowly. As they drew alongside the car Kurt thrust his hand inside of her panties, slipping a finger between her folds.

Taras hips bucked and she arched her head back as she let out a long moan of satisfaction. Kurt had timed it perfectly so that as Tara moaned they were level with the other car. The man driving the other car looked across at them, a confused look on his face as he tried to deduce what was happening. Kurt saw the spark of realisation in the mans eyes just before they passed from his sight.

They pulled across into the slow lane and Kurts focus returned to the task at hand.

Taras hands moved to the hem of her shirt, whipping it over her head. Hastily she reached behind her back, unclasping her bra before tossing it on the back seat with her shirt. Her supple young breasts sprung free, bouncing seductively. In a second her hands were on them, massaging and tugging gently at her erect nipples.

Kurt slid his hand from between her legs. Hooking his fingers in her panties. He lent forward sliding them down. Tara brought a hand down to help and with a shimmy of her hips her panties were on the floor. Her hand returned to her breast, while her legs came up, her feet resting on the edge of seat. Taras legs parted and she spread herself wide. Kurt took a moment to look away from the road. Taking a mental photograph of his horny girlfriend. His gaze lingered on the soft wet lips of her bald twat.

Looking back at the road he traced his hand down her legs until he had located the soft outer folds of her labia. He traced his fingers up and down the soft flesh on either side of her opening. He gently pressed the puffy engorged lips together, feeling her juices leaking out between his fingers. Tara arched her back tugging desperately at her nipples as a long low moan forced its way from her mouth.

"Ooooooh Kurt!"

Kurts fingers found their way to her centre and he pressed gently. Her lips opened like a pair of arms ready for a warm embrace. His fingers were instantly slick with her arousal, gliding in all the way to the knuckle. Then he received her warm embrace as he felt the walls of her vagina contracting around him, holding onto him desperately. The heat of her passion was evident as it radiated through his fingers.

Kurts fingers began to strum steadily, curling his finger tips to massage her g-spot. As he worked he noticed that a line of four wheel drives had come up behind him. The cars moved out into the overtaking lane and the first one slid past slowly. Kurt couldn't look across as he was having enough trouble splitting his focus between driving and fingering. He knew however that with the four wheel drives elevated road height, the occupants would only have to glance their way and they would be able to see his beautiful girlfriend naked and caught in the throws of passion. The thought must have been turning on Tara too because she began to moan loudly.

"Oooooh god! Kurt! That's it! Riiiiiight there!"

As the second car slid past he chanced a glance at Tara. She was staring past him with half hooded eyes following the motion of the other car.

The third car came past but then slowed suddenly dropping back to sit level with them. Without looking Kurt kicked up the motion of his fingers one final time.

Looking past Kurt at the car load of guys watching her, Tara screamed his name.

"Kkkkkkkuuuuuurrrrrrrttttttttttttt!!!!!!!"

Taras eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched as a gush of fluid erupted from her pussy. Kurts fingers slid from inside of her and Tara pussy contracted twice more squirting all over the seat and onto the floor.

Kurt slowed the car slightly, forcing the other car to overtake. Tara shuddered in the seat beside him as little orgasmic aftershocks ran through her body. Finally she slumped in her seat breathing heavily.

"That... was...ah-mazing," she sighed.

Then she pointed to the wet patch between her legs.

"Sorry about your seat."

"Are you kidding?" Replied Kurt. "That's the best thing thats ever happened on that seat. I'm never cleaning it."

"Ew, gross."

Tara reached her arm into the back seat, fishing out her shirt and bra. Once she had them back on she searched around the floor for her panties.

Kurt had just finished getting his pants back up when she held them aloft. They were completely drenched.

"I can't wear these," she complained. "Their soaking."

After a moments pause she continued, "plus I don't even have another pair."

"I guess that means you'll be going commando," smiled Kurt.

"I guess it does," replied Tara with a mischievous grin.

"I'll look after those for you," said Kurt smuggly as he took the panties from her hand, stuffing them into his pocket.

"Gee thanks, what a gentleman," replied Tara with a laugh.

They shared a smile and quick kiss before Kurt turned his attention back to the road.

Authors note -- Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Thanks as well to anyone who takes the time to rate it. If you enjoyed the story and want to hear more about Tara and Kurt then please check out my page. I have four other stand alone stories about them, with more planned in the future. If you want to see the order that they were posted and the tagged themes then also check out my biography.