Road Trip

Story Info
Little playtime on a road trip.
1.8k words
3.93
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been on the road for a few hours.  You needed more attention this morning so we got a little bit of a late start. As we are driving you fix a snack for us both. After we finish eating, I ask you to get the map and calculate how much further it is to the next RV park where we are staying. You sit in the front passenger seat wearing the same thing you have been since we got on the road this morning.  Lace thong, a tight low cut spaghetti strap tank top, satin choker with a heart pendant.  The color of the satin matching your nails.  A dark crimson that stands out against your light skin. There was no need for you to get dressed after the morning session we had. Plus I enjoy you in as little clothing as possible.  As you are finishing calculating the time to the next RV park I notice just the hint of your nipples hardening from the cold air blowing on them as you put things away.  It stirs some ideas in my mind.

The RV sits up higher and while driving 65 mph most people pass us by. Only the occasional slow semi truck driver can see you through the passenger window. You don't seem to mind as you recline the seat a little and get comfortable. I see you spread your legs a little as we pass another slow semi. Time to reward my love for lunch and her navigating.

"Love"

"Yes Sir?"

"Go get you nipple clamps, favorite butt plug and suction cup dildo."

"Yes Sir."

You return and kneel between the seats, head bowed, back straight, presenting the requested items.  Always a picture perfect pose, even with the rocking of the RV. I take the items and place them on the console.

"Thank you love. Now face the passenger window."

"Yes Sir."

After you adjust I wrap my arm around you and gentle pull you back towards me. My hand moving your straps off your shoulders. Exposing  your beautiful breasts. It finds your left breast and I begin to massage it gently. You breathe deep and slow. I pinch your nipple and a slight gasp escapes your lips. After a few minutes I move to the right breast. Your eyes are closed so you don't see me pause next to a trucker. He gets a good look and smiles. I accelerate past home as he honks his appreciation. Your nipples are hard from my fingers and the cold air.

"Apply your nipple clamps love."

"Yes Sir." You place the left with a small gasp of pain and pleasure. Then the right with the same gasp.

"Lean forward love."

"Yes Sir." You place your shoulders and arms in the passenger seat. There is just barely enough room as you present your ass high for me. I move your lace thong to one side. Your lips are wet and glisten in the sun. I take your favorite butt plug from the console. Its your favorite, not mine. Yours because it is just large enough to give you that full feeling. Until a few weeks you struggled to take it comfortably.  Now you love to wear it. I run it up and down your lips and you moan slightly. 3 passes up and down then I hit your clit. You let out a low "yes". I continue this for a few minutes.  You never move, as you know the consequences if you do. Only the sounds you make let me know that you are enjoying this.

Finally I slide the butt plug up to your back door and press slightly.  I feel you relax and push back. The plug enters you almost without resistance. You have only recently been able to take this plug so easily. Now that you can it has quickly become your favorite.  The full sensation you say it gives you helps keep your level of arousal at a constant high. I place your thong back where it should be.

"Sit."

"Yes Sir." You move back to the passenger seat. Not removing the nipple clamps or fixing your top. I didn't have to tell you not to.

You sit with your legs spread,  breasts exposed and eyes closed. I notice that your hips never stop. They are slowly grinding down on the buttplug. We slowly pass another semi. I slow to give him a good long look.  He honks in approval as I drive past. Your eyes never open but there is a slight smile. Is my love enjoying putting on a show? I may have to explore this new found exhibitionism side more. I notice that the rough patches of highway cause you to moan ever so slightly.

Knowing how close we are getting I decided to bring the little game to a climax. Grabbing the dildo I lick the suction cup end and stick it to the console. It stays which I'm a little surprised by.

"Floor, on your knees love. Facing the back."

"Yes Sir." You kneel facing the back. I reach over and remove each nipple clamp. Giving them a nice pinch as I do.

"Thank you Sir."

"Down."

"Yes Sir." You lay forward until your breasts touch the floor and your arms are stretched out in front of you.  This is a position you know well.  It is used for both pleasure and pain. I grab the dildo and run it along your dripping wet pussy lips. Up and down 3 times, bump your clit.  Same action as earlier with the plug. You again never move. Surprisingly even with the movement of the RV. Moans and a low "Yes" when I bump your clit tell me your level of arousal. I position the head at the entrance to your pussy.  The same one I used last night and again this morning.

"Deep and slow love."

"Yes Sir." You slide all the way onto the dildo. Taking it slow. A low deep moan escapes your lips. When you hit the base your hips grind "Oh yes". Then slowly back up untill just the tip is remaining inside you. You repeat this action again and again. Taking it slow as instructed. Minutes pass as your moans become louder.

"Please Sir. May I?" You ask for permission to cum, but it's not time yet. Your  ferocious sexual appetite is something to be admired. You can go for hours it seems multiple times a day.

"Not yet love. Faster now."

"Yes Sir." You quicken your pace. Hitting the base of the dildo stuck to the console harder. Moans have turned into grunts or yeses. I can hear how wet you are with each stroke. Your nearing your peak. I can tell by how you sound.

"Please Sir, please. I need to cum. May I cum please Sir?" You almost beg, but have learned to control yourself.  The punishment for cumming before being allowed is not something you want to experience again.

"Almost love, almost.  Faster and harder."

"Yes Sir." You start to slam your wet pussy hard against the base of the dildo. Faster and faster you go. Your moans start to become almost a scream. Almost a painful cry for release. Part of me wants to make you wait, but this was your reward. So I decide to be nice.

"Now love."

You don't answer verbally.  Some how you manage to go even faster and harder. Within seconds you let out a very loud "OH FUCK YES. I'M CUMMING. AARRGGGHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!!!". This goes on and on. Your fucking the dildo so hard I start to get concerned for the console. Harder, faster louder you go. You slam your self hard and deep onto the dildo and let out a scream that I swear the cars next to us could hear. I glance to watch your body shake violently and I notice one of your arms is not outstretched. It's underneath you. You dirty little girl. You're rubbing your clit without permission. I don't remember you asking permission to do that andi didn't tell you to either. I start to say something but decide to save that for tonight.

As your body's quivering starts to calm I hit the rumble strip which vibrates the whole RV. This goes straight to your pussy and you start to grind hard on the dildo. Another load scream as a second orgams rushes through you. Your body calms slowly. Electric shocks send shivers throughout. The wave of ecstacy consumes you. Your mind is experiencing such an endorphin high you don't hear me say "up love". I say it a second time, but no response.  This isn't the first time you have had such a strong orgasm that your mind floats away. I do not ask a third time.

You feel a sudden sharp pain on your right butt cheek as my hand finds its target. Instantly turning it red in the shape of my hand. Immediately your mind snaps back and you realize what has happened. You come off the dildo and kneel facing me.

"I'm sorry Sir, please forgive me. My orgasms were so strong."

"Silence". I run my hand down between your legs and dip 2 fingers into your pussy. I bring them to your lips to taste you. Sweet as always. You have a look of concern on your face.  Knowing that you have made a mistake and will have to answer for it later.

"May I please you Sir?" You ask. Hoping that maybe I'll go easy on you later for making me repeat myself.  I have had an erection for a long time.

"Yes love." You quickly unbutton my shorts and free my hard cock. Quickly you engulf me as far down as you can go with me sitting. Up you go, your tongue sweerling around the head and back down.  Perfect rhythm and technique.  God you are so good at this. Between last night's draining and this morning you are going to have to really work to get an orgasm out of me.  It will also make tonight a marathon session.

I slow to exit and you quicken as another trucker honks in approval of your work. We get closer to the RV park and you double your efforts. As I pull into the entrance I feel it building.  I stop and put the RV in park. My right hand runs down your spine to the butt plug still inside you. Gently moving it in and out causes you to moan slightly around my cock. I'm close and I let out a moan myself which causes you to go faster.

Seconds before I cum I tell you "I saw your hand earlier." You pause but just for an instant.  Knowing what that means for you later. My right hand pushes your head down on my hard cock fully as I shoot my load in the back of your throat.  You swallow every drop. I hold you there until my orgasm subsides. I release you and you assume your kneeling pose.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir.  Thank you Sir."

I send you to get dressed as I go into register.  It's going to be a fun night.