Road Trip Sex

Story Info
Hot sex on side of the road...
906 words
4.14
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drive down the highway, i motion and you unzip me and pull down my pants... exposing me dick and balls while I drive. I tell you to remove your clothes and you do... totally naked, I admire your beautiful body... your nipples standing up from the A/c on them... your pretty face smiling at me... I start to get hard as you move to lay across the seat... resting your head in my lap... gently licking the head of my dick...

you take me in your mouth and suck me for several minutes and then I pull over.... it is a secluded rest area.... i have you get out and stand by the car....

I handcuff you with hands behind your back... then use a piece of rope to secure your elbows together... pulling hard on your arms so they almost hurt, but now you cannot move at all... I push you over the hood and rub my hand over your ass... SWAT SWAT... leaving red handprints... you moan from the pain/pleasure of the swats but do not move your pussy is wet, so I run my fingers inside you and spread it up your ass crack... then slip a finger in your ass... ooooo hhhhh you moan and push back..... Now you feel it. A plug!... i insert it in your asshole in one push OMG!!!!

Then I tell you stand up!

I go to the back seat and you see me get out my leather flogger... the big one with red/black handle... you remember the feel of it on your skin and you shiver a bit... knowing what is to happen next as you stand there I begin to flog you... WHACK WACK... on your legs.... your stomach... your tits.... WHACK.... You move around as each strike hits you... almost dancing from the stings... WHACK WHACK.... you turn and I hit your back... then your ass... your legs.... as you turn.... OMG!!! on your tits again!!!

I keep swinging and hitting all over your body... no specific target... just everywhere!!!! your entire body feels like it is being stung over and over... WHACK WHACK... you cannot move your arms and you know you cannot get away even though you are not restrained. You just stand there and take it because you LOVE IT..!!!

The feel of the leather on your skin... OOOOHHHH... your pussy is throbbing... you want to cum so bad now.... "Sir, may I cum?" you beg... and I say you have to wait.... WHACK WHACK..... the pussy juices running down your legs now.... WHACK WHACK....

Finally I stop and you stand there on wobbling legs... shaking and trembling now... you are on the edge of a massive orgasm but know you cannot cum without permission.... so you wait... as I walk over to you, I push you over the car again... your red back, legs and ass clearly visible in the headlights.... OMG!!! sooooo good....

I reach between your legs and shove my fingers into you.... SIR!!! Please let me cum!!!! PLEASE!!!

I pull the plug out of your ass and you feel me move against you.... the head of my dick on your asshole... then I hesitate.... you moan and try to push back, but I'm holding your hips after what seems an eternity, I release your hips and let you push back on me.... my hard dick slips into you and you moan as you slide your asshole along my throbbing cock!!!

i begin to fuck you hard now... POUNDING YOUR ASSHOLE.... in and out....in and out.... I spank your ass WHACK WHACK and the sting almost sends you over again but you wait... I whisper in your ear, "You want to cum?" and you nod with a whimpering sound now... your body is so excited you cannot be still...

My dick in your ass and your pussy throbbing now... you want to cum so badly.... OH... pleeeeeease Sir?????

WHACK WHACK.... the flogger hits your back!! I strike HARD now, leaving red stripes but the pain is wonderful.... WHACK WHACK.... you moan loudly and tell me you can't hold it much longer.... I'm pounding into your asshole now... in and out... over and over.... I feel my cum starting to build and i tell you, "Hold it! You better wait for me!"

WHACK WHACK....

The sting is wonderful and the leather wraps around your body each time.... hitting the sides of your tits!!! Then it is time... I ram my hard cock DEEP IN YOUR ASS... my balls against you.... I drop the flogger and pull your hips and hold you against me....

URGH!!!! I AM CUMMING.... CUM FOR ME!!! CUM NOW!!!

I unload in your ass... pumping my hot cum into your asshole now... and you go over the edge!!! OMG!!! wave after wave... your ass clenching on my dick... pulling the cum out of me...

Then we stop... your body trembling... my dick going soft in your ass and finally slipping out. Sooooo nice. I lift you and turn you around... holding you in my arms.... kissing your face.... "MY sweet girl"

As I untie you and release the handcuffs you cry a little and lean against my chest. "I love you Sir. With all my heart." you say... and I pull you close, holding you and kiss your forehead. For that moment, we are alone in the world. Just me and my girl. ;-)