Road Trip Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, my continued coital reciprocation seemed to bring her back to the land of the conscious, and she began to murmur, "No, no. Too much. No, I just came too hard. I can't...I can't...Oh, ohhh, what are you doing to me? Oooohhhh.....Oooohhh...yeah, oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, Oh yeah, just like that! Oh, oh, I can't come again, so soon, too soon, Oh yeah, Don't stop....Don't...stop...OOhh, you're gonna make me come again! Ooohh, yeah, you're gonna do it again! Oohhhhh, Ooooohhhh, yeah, fuck me, keep fucking me, fuck me, yeah..."

It seemed her trigger the second time around was considerably shorter than the first, which seemed to me to be a good thing, as I wasn't very far off, myself, from reaching my own personal finish line. Shortly, her vaginal muscles began their familiar massage of orgasm, and she seemed to grab me by the cock and carry me along to our happy ending. This time, I was not sufficiently organized to hold her up, and I collapsed onto her back, still joined, our secretions oozing out of her and onto the blanket beneath us.

Soon, it struck me that her breathing could not be easy, with my greater weight crushing her into the blanket, and I raised myself onto my elbows, and levered myself onto my side. Caressing her back, my breathing slowed toward normal. I was nearly asleep when one of the boys stirred in his sleep, and, whimpering, roused me. I quickly pulled on my pants, and saw to him, shushing and murmuring him back to sleep. That task accomplished, I looked to my wife, seeing her now-dressed form bringing me the missing parts of my wardrobe. As I donned my shoes and shirt, I appreciated the fact that her own shirt was not entirely secured.

"Ya know, we need to get out more often", she observed. "I really enjoyed our 'date night' tonight. And, you are beginning to run out of me. I'm gonna be all squishy all the rest of the way home. You think you may be up for a matinee, once we get home?"

We settled in, and began to pull out of the campground parking lot, onto the state highway.

"Given our romp here tonight," I replied, "I certainly hope so! Just be sure you allow for the fact that I'm not 25 anymore! It may take some more encouragement than normal to get a third show out of me, tonight!"

Sheryl glanced into the back seat, assuring herself our youngest children remained asleep. Leaning forward, she allowed me to enjoy her breasts, exposed in her unbuttoned shirt, as we passed an intersection street light.

Coyly, she asked, "What sort of encouragement did you have in mind? Maybe, once I've sucked you all hard again, you could fuck my ass."

Matching deeds to words, she reached across the seat and began to stroke me through my cargo shorts.

"I think that, by the time we get home and the kids are tucked in, between your goo running out into my panties, and my juicing up in anticipation of a third inning, my little asshole will be all wet and gooey. Once you get all swollen and throbbing in my mouth and throat, I'll have more oil to lubricate your cock with, running down my legs. When you bend me over our kitchen table, snatch my pants off, and hold my arms tightly behind my back, well, about then you will be able to do anything to me you might desire. By that time, anything you might desire, will certainly be what I desire!"

She had wrung me out, and as happy as I was to have her fondling my jewels, there was not any way I was going to be erect anytime soon. It was all good: we had another half hour of driving, and the usual activity of getting inside, settling children, and unpacking the things that would not wait until the morning. As I saw it, I had about an hour to reanimate my drooping dick. It sure seemed as if Sheryl was intent on doing her part to resuscitate me!

As I turned into our driveway, I had begun my ascent to erection. Of course I lost it with the activities of unpacking and bedding kids. As I placed the last of our food into the frig from our cooler, I felt a presence behind me.

I turned to see my smiling naked wife, leaning against the counter and gazing at me over her crossed arms. "There is something I cannot describe, simply so sexy, about a man bending over the refrigerator. Especially my man, bending over the refrigerator. Oh, baby, yeah! Do some more chores, bent over just like that!"

"Your girlish sense of humor is only one of the reasons I love you so," I responded. "From your wardrobe selection, could it be that you have something in mind for the rest of our pre-dawn hours? Care to make some suggestions?"

"You know all the suggestions I'm gonna be making. Come over here, and show me some pirate action, you buccaneer!"

That was all the encouragement I required. I grasped her, and crushed my kiss to her lips. Her arms reached around my back, her breasts pressed against my chest, and she moaned into my mouth. My hands roamed over her, reaching and caressing her back, her ass, her neck and scalp.

Her moans continued, until she held finally held me at arms length and pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it onto the counter behind her. She released my belt, unbuttoned my shorts, and pulled the entire mess to the floor, ending up on her knees and eye to eye with my anaconda of lust (now, sadly, appearing to be an earthworm of eros). Sheryl noticed, and commented upon my unimpressive state.

"Seems like I used him all up! I wonder if I can get another rise out of him? You seemed to be getting into the spirit of things as we were getting home. Think you might be able to pick up where we left off?"

So saying, she gathered me into her mouth, lips around my base, and began to bathe my dick in her saliva, spread about by her never resting tongue. The seduction aspect of things particularly appealed to me: who doesn't like to think their lover finds them so attractive as to initiate a, let us term it, "romantic interlude"? In addition, this perspective of her charms was greatly appealing to me. It certainly played to my personal checklist of arousal: "Wife naked? Check! Kneeling? Check! Fellatio in progress? Check! Moans of pleasure/enjoyment from aforementioned cocksucking, kneeling, naked wife? Check, check, check, and check! We are GO! For liftoff-er, uh, intercourse!"

I was a bit surprised when I began again to rise to the occasion. I had thought that the evening's festivities had finished me for the day. Sheryl's enthusiasm for the task she had selected overcame my fatigue, and eventually I was throbbing and, holding her hands behind her head, nearly fucking her face and throat.

As I pulled her off of my cock, she swallowed, and fixed her gaze upon me. "Now, I want you to fuck my ass. Hold me down, bend me over the table, and pummel my asshole. I want it hard, I want it fast, and I want you to fill my asshole with your jizm. Finish me tonight. I want to ooze your stuff from my ass and twot. Finish me: I've taken you in my throat and cunt: now fill my ass!"

What an immensely attractive offer! I drew her to her feet by her hands, and turned my petite and eager wife to the kitchen table, bending her over it. I rotated her arms so they met behind the small of her back, and, reaching for my shorts, retrieved my belt. I secured her arms together there, and left her spread over the table in the light of the kitchen.

"Don't go anywhere!" I admonished her. "I'll leave the curtains open, and you had better not have moved by the time I return!"

I left her there, and sought out the lubricant from our bedroom. I returned to her, and positioned myself behind her. Rubbing my cockhead up and down her sex, I found her as wet and slick as she had predicted. Nonetheless, I lubricated my tool before seating myself at her anus.

"You ready for this? I could simply fuck you, helpless here, you know."

"Yep. That's the attraction. You are gonna take me, and I'm helpless to stop you. You made me suck you, you fucked me silly, now pound my asshole, and make me cream. I'm your dirty girl! Take my ass!"

I was delighted to accommodate her. I eased my steely tool into her rectum, inching past her sphincter. For her part, Sheryl bore down, and opened herself to my intrusion. I paused, withdrew somewhat, and then resumed my anal molestation of my willing (no, eager!) young wife.

She moaned, writhed, and began to breathe more rapidly. I withdrew, drizzled more lube on my johnson, and re-entered her colon. Bottoming out, I held my position, and then withdrew again, only to return to full penetration. I enjoyed the sensation of her tight ass caressing my dick. Seemingly, Sheryl enjoyed the fullness and stretching her asshole was experiencing, as her moans and wriggling increased. She began to coach me, her dirty talk inflaming me even more than I already was.

"Oooohhh, fuck my ass! Throb so deep inside me! Pound my asshole! Make my tiny ass stretch wide to take you so deep! I want you to stretch me, to swell inside me, and I want you to shoot all your man goo inside me! Give it to me! I want it all! Fill me up, so I overflow with your cream! You have me helpless, take me! Yeah, yeah, shoot off in me! Squirt off in me! Make me cream all over you, make me come from your asshole pounding! Yeah, make me cum so hard that I scream! Let's wake the neighbors, let them see how you abuse your little wife! Make me moan for you! Fuck me! Ooooohhh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

As she continued with her cheerleading, I grasped her bound arms, and used them as a handle to hold her as I pounded my shaft into her ass. Nearly throwing her to and fro, I drove deeply into her seat, and accelerated my screwing until indeed I was drawing her back and forth across the table. Her tits must have been getting raw from the friction, but the friction her ass was providing to my joint was dragging me ever closer to my climax. Her litany of assfucking lust was becoming less and less coherent, as she seemed to approach her own climax, and contented herself with trussed whimpers and moans, and I felt her ass begin to clench my tool, accompanied by her shrieks of orgasm. That finished me, and I howled as I drew her back by her restrained arms, burying my entire length inside her as I emptied jets of boiling hot lava to coat her colon.

Altogether too soon, I collapsed upon her, crushing her into the table's surface as she took my entire weight. Since I was both larger and heavier than her, I soon levered myself up, and off of her. This extricated my cock from her clasping rosebud, and a dribble of semen followed to pool upon the floor.

About the time I was again breathing in any semblance of adequacy, she thought I ought to be brought up to speed.

"You know, as romantic as this is, we probably ought to start getting me untied, and the both of us showered and in bed. The boys will get up early, and I know that neither you nor I are gonna be in any kind of shape to chase them around. You have thoroughly fucked the shit out of me, and I am gonna need a couple of solid nights of sleep before I can begin to think about a rematch"

As I reached to retrieve my belt, I agreed. "Yep, I don't think I'll get hard again for two weeks! You dragged cum out of me I don't think I have produced yet! Thank you for a lovely moonlit drive! I'm not going to forget this night for a long, long time!"

"You are welcome, but you didn't do so badly yourself in satisfying your horny wife. You will be draining out of me for days! "

With that, I drew her to me, and we walked to bed (skipping that shower), arms about each other. I don't know about Sheryl, but I was not long awake: I don't think I remember the pillow hitting my face, before I was asleep!

12