Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They requested a room, of course, with two separate beds. Zoe ended up claiming the bed closest to the door, leaving Duncan with the bed closest to the bathroom.

"I'm surprised you didn't want the bed closest to the bathroom," Duncan said to Zoe as they got settled in their room.

"Why are you surprised about that?" Zoe asked.

"I dunno...don't girls like being near a bathroom? Like for when you have get up to pee five or six times at night?"

Zoe stopped what she was doing abruptly and stared at her brother in disbelief.

"You think that it's a thing that girls have to get up to pee several times during the night?" Zoe asked.

"Uhh...don't you?"

"No! Maybe older women do...but then again older men probably do as well."

"Oh. Why did I think that?"

"Because you're an idiot?"

"Fair point."

Since Duncan wasn't going to shower until the morning, he took the bathroom first and quickly got ready for bed. When he came out of the bathroom, he walked over to his bed and started to take off his shirt, just like he did every night before going to sleep. But as he lifted the bottom of his shirt up, he glanced over at his sister as she sat on her bed watching television, and stopped short.

"Hmm," he said to himself.

"What?" Zoe asked without looking back at him.

"I feel weird," he said.

"I told ya' not to order that meatloaf at dinner."

"No, not that. I...I like to sleep shirtless."

"Scandalous," Zoe uttered sarcastically.

"Yeah, but somehow it feels weird taking my shirt off in front of you."

Zoe turned herself to face her brother.

"How come?" she asked. "Heck, I wasn't even looking at you before you brought it up. You could have just taken your shirt off and crawled into bed without me being any the wiser."

"I guess...but now that you're looking at me, I feel like I should just leave my shirt on for the night."

Zoe shrugged.

"You can do whatever you want," she began, "but I genuinely couldn't care less if you wanna lay in your bed with no shirt. I'm not gonna be looking, and even if I do look, you'll mostly be under the covers, so I won't see much. And hell, even if I do see something...who cares!? It's not like you have a pair voluptuous breasts or anything. I can see you shirtless without it being weird. The only weirdness is your reaction to the situation."

Duncan took in everything that his sister said and realized that she was right.

"Yeah, I guess I was being kinda silly about this," he said as he began taking his shirt off again.

"Woo, woo!" Zoe whooped as she watched Duncan remove his shirt. "Hot stuff!"

"Goddammit Zoe!" Duncan said in a panic as he fumbled to try and quickly get his shirt back on.

"Oh stop, I'm just screwing with you! Leave your shirt off, Duncan."

Duncan glared at Zoe as he threw his shirt back on the floor.

"You're so weird," Zoe said. "Anyway, you're done in the bathroom, right?"

"Yep."

"Good. I'm gonna go shower and get ready for bed."

Duncan watched as Zoe grabbed a couple of things out of her bag and made her way to the bathroom. He had just grabbed the remote to the television off the table beside him when he noticed that Zoe had stopped just before entering the bathroom.

"It's not fair, you know," she said to him.

Duncan turned his attention towards his sister.

"Uhh...what's not fair?"

Zoe paused briefly.

"Your body," she finally said.

"Come again?"

"For more than five years now, I've eaten as healthy as anyone who's ever lived has eaten, and I've worked out pretty consistently. Now, I recognize that I am in pretty darn good shape because of it, but how is it fair that, with the way you eat and your lack of exercise, that you look as good as you do? Maybe even better than me."

Duncan was shocked to hear her say this.

"You think I look good?" Duncan asked.

"Of course you do. I mean, you're not like super muscular or anything, but you're pretty well toned. How do you do it?"

Duncan genuinely had no answer for her.

"Genetics?" he said.

Zoe rolled her eyes.

"Lucky bastard," Zoe said. "How'd you end up with the good body and the good hair?"

"Me with the good hair?"

"Yes! You've got this cool wavy, dirty blonde thing going on."

"Your hair is so much cooler than mine, Zoe! It's all bushy and kinky and whatnot."

Zoe glared at her brother.

"Those are not typically positive adjectives one uses when describing a girl's hair, Duncan."

"Well I think they are. I love your hair, always have. And your body...well it's very nice too."

Zoe smiled.

"Well, thank you, I guess. I'm glad to know my brother likes my hair... and my ass."

"Whoa! I didn't say I like your ass, I said I like your body!"

"So you like my body?" Zoe asked as she cocked her head to the side.

Duncan felt his face turn bright red.

"I...," he began, not knowing what to say.

"So what part of my body did you mean exactly?" Zoe asked.

Duncan moved his mouth, but no sounds came out.

"That's okay, Duncan," Zoe said with a smirk on her face. "You can just think about your answer while I'm in the shower...washing my body."

"But...I...," Duncan began in vain as Zoe walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind herself. "Goddammit."

***

Duncan suddenly found himself wallowing in a field of strawberries. Not an actual field of strawberry plants, but a field where the ground was literally covered in nothing but strawberries. The sweet aroma was beautiful and overpowering. Then, from out of nowhere, his lover sidled up beside him. She was a faceless woman, but not in a creepy way. Nonetheless, she was lovely and enticing. Strangely, she laid her body perpendicularly across his. Then, she reached over and started stroking his hand lovingly. Duncan let out a soft moan and gently started caressing her back with his other hand.

"Duncan?" the girl said softly to him.

"Mmmm," he replied simply.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

The question didn't fully register with him, so he just kept rubbing her back.

"Earth to Duncan!" his lover said, this time with much more force.

Duncan's eyes popped open, and a wall of brown curly hair filled his vision.

"What's going on?" he mumbled dazedly.

"That's what I'd like to know," his sister said as she leaned across his body.

"Zoe!?" Duncan exclaimed.

"The one and only," she replied.

"What are you doing!?"

"I thought you were asleep, so I was leaning across you to get the remote out of your hand so I could turn off the T.V. Although...I probably would have just walked around the bed to get it from the other side if I would've known you'd start caressing me."

"Wha...I did what!?"

"It's fine, Duncan. You were just lightly running your hand across my back. I know you were out of it, so don't worry about it. Kind of felt good, actually."

Duncan rubbed his eyes and shook his head back and forth. Zoe still hadn't gotten up. Instead she relaxed herself across his body, facing him, studying his face. The pressure of her weight on top of him actually felt kind of nice, Duncan thought.

"Sorry, Zoe. I was...I was just having this dream..."

"Oh yeah?" Zoe asked curiously. "Did it involve a girl?"

"Yeah...and strawberries. Lots and lots of strawberries."

Duncan sniffed the air.

"What's that smell?" he asked.

"Strawberries."

"You've got strawberries?"

"No, dummy. It's my shampoo."

"Oh," Duncan said as he turned his gaze to her hair. "It smells...really nice."

"Well, thank you," Zoe said as she grabbed a handful of her hair and brought it to her nose to smell for herself. "I guess the smell caused your strawberry dream, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. And your body caused...well, the other part of my dream."

"And here you are talking about my body again," Zoe said with a smile.

"No...I didn't-"

"Oh, don't get all bent out of shape again, Duncan, I'm only teasing you."

Duncan's stomach was a flurry of weirdness, like some sort of emotional stew. He laid his head back on his pillow and shut his eyes, trying to block out all the awkwardness of the evening.

"Well, I guess I'll let you get back to your strawberry girlfriend," Zoe said as she lifted herself off the bed.

As she turned to walk back towards the bathroom, Duncan took immediate notice of what his sister was wearing, specifically on her lower body. He found himself staring at her spandex-clad butt. Her shorts were incredibly tight and very, very short, to the point where a sliver of butt cheek was just barely poking out the bottom on both sides.

"Wow," he muttered to himself.

"Wow, what?" Zoe replied, turning to face him again.

Duncan immediately darted his eyes up and away from the place where they had been, hoping desperately that Zoe hadn't turned around on time to see where he had been looking. Unfortunately, as his eyes traveled up, they landed instinctively on her breasts, which were covered in the thin, white material of her tight camisole. Duncan couldn't help but notice that her nipples were slightly protruding, and he could just barely make out the small, darkened areas under her shirt that were her areolae.

He quickly forced his eyes up even more, over-shooting her face and landing them on nothing in particular on the ceiling above her.

"Uhh...I just can't believe how tired I am," he said, answering her question in what he hoped was a believable and nonchalant way.

He could feel Zoe's eyes on his face, studying him intensely, but he dared not meet her gaze, knowing that she had the ability to read him like a book.

After what felt like centuries of silence to him, Zoe finally spoke.

"Yeah, I bet you are tired. Maybe tomorrow you'll let me do some of the driving so you can rest."

"Yeah, maybe," Duncan chuckled awkwardly, relief coursing through him at the apparent acceptance of his answer. He continued staring at the ceiling.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Zoe asked.

"Oh, umm...," Duncan began, pointing at the plain ceiling that he was currently staring at. "Uh, I thought I, um, saw a roach."

Duncan chanced a look at Zoe, who was looking in the general area of where he was pointing. She looked around on the ceiling for a few seconds before turning her gaze back to Duncan.

"Hmm," she uttered. They looked at each other for just a moment longer, and then Zoe turned and went into the bathroom.

Duncan laid his head back on his pillow again and shut his eyes. That was when he felt a slight movement in his groin. He slid his hand under the covers and grabbed his penis, which was already well on its way to becoming erect. Images of his sister's tight little ass and shapely breasts floated effortlessly in his mind. He subtly ground his hips into the air and squeezed his cock firmly.

"No, Duncan!" he said out loud, releasing himself immediately and sitting up in the bed.

The bathroom door swung open and Zoe's head popped out.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a worried look.

Duncan's mind moved quickly and in a panic.

"Uhh...roach!" Duncan replied shakily. "I just saw it scurry behind the T.V.!"

Zoe glanced over at the television, then looked side-eyed back at Duncan.

"I think you need to get some sleep, bro," she said before going back into the bathroom.

Duncan laid back in bed and began admonishing himself for getting turned on while thinking about Zoe. What the hell was wrong with him? At no point in their lives had he ever thought about Zoe in any way other than a sister. Hell, he barely even thought of her as a female to begin with. But there was something about being in a motel room with her, smelling the scent of her shampoo, seeing her in her pajamas, that made their relationship feel way more intimate and personal than it had ever felt before.

Zoe walked out of the bathroom while she brushed her teeth and made her way over to her her bag. Duncan's eyes were glued to her as she walked across the room. He noticed the smoothness of her legs, the slight bounce of her chest, and of course the perfect roundness of her butt. When she got to her bag, she bent over and started rifling through it for something, giving Duncan a perfect view of her beautiful ass. With much effort, he kept his hands above the covers and away from his cock, which was as hard as it could be. She stayed in that position for a while, looking in her bag for Duncan didn't care what, giving him more than enough time to burn the image permanently into his brain. Then, after she had found whatever it was she had been looking for, she turned and went back into the bathroom, thankfully, Duncan thought, not noticing at all that he had been leering at her the whole time.

It was at that moment, unfortunately, that Duncan noticed he had to pee really bad. The reason it was unfortunate, of course, was because he was fully erect. and he was pretty sure Zoe would easily be able to spot that if he got up.

He tried thinking about other things, specifically non-sexual things, in an effort to get it to go down. First he thought about baseball, which reminded him of sports, which reminded him of volleyball, which reminded him of his sister's ass. Then he switched it up and tried to think about Zoe in the most unappealing way that he could. He remembered much earlier in the day, the way she tore into that fried chicken at K.F.C., and how gross it was. But really, though, he didn't find it gross at all, instead finding it strangely charming. Before he knew it, he was thinking about what it would be like to smear chicken grease all over her supple bottom.

When she came out of the bathroom, Duncan was still fully erect. His urge to urinate was also getting worse by the second, to the point where he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Thankfully, Zoe simply put her toothbrush in the bag, turned out all the lights, and crawled into her bed.

A little bit of light peaked through the window, just enough so that Duncan was confident that, if she looked hard enough, Zoe might be able to make out his silhouetted erection. However, since he was about to burst, he had no choice but to take that chance. He threw the covers off of himself and got out of his bed in a way so that he kept his back to Zoe as much as possible. He kept his back to her still when he reached the bathroom, choosing to side step his way in rather than turn and walk through the doorway like a normal person. He was too scared that if he turned sideways that she would see it...in fact, knowing how observant she was, he was confident that she would have.

He stood in front of the toilet and, with effort, took his erection out of his shorts. But as badly as he had to pee, nothing was going to come out of him in the state that he was in. He stood there and imagined his urine, trapped at the edge of his urethra, unable to get around that sharp corner that was the base of his hard penis. He closed his eyes and pushed all thoughts and images out of his head, and, very slowly, felt his hard-on start to subside. Finally, after what felt like a solid minute or more, he was able to empty his bladder.

When he was done, since he was no longer hard, he was able to walk back to his bed normally, without any worry of Zoe seeing anything.

"What were you doing in there?" Zoe asked as he crawled into his bed.

"Uhh...peeing?"

"Yeah, but...you were in there a while before you started peeing, I could hear everything. What took you so long to get started?"

Duncan racked his brain in a panic, searching for any kind of believable response.

"Umm...I thought I saw-"

"A roach?" Zoe interrupted.

"Yeah," Duncan said in a defeated sort of way.

"Oh, okay. I understand. I get why that could make it very...hard...to get started peeing."

The way she emphasized the word "hard" sent a jolt through his body. She knew, he thought to himself. He decided not to respond and rolled over to face away from her, praying that the sweet relief of sleep would come over him soon and he could just forget everything about this night.

"Good night!" Zoe said sweetly in a sing-song manner. "Don't let the roaches bite!"

"Bitch", Duncan whispered quietly to himself.

***

The sunlight shone through the thin curtain of the motel room the next morning when Duncan woke up. It took his eyes a while to adjust to the brightness. When they did, he glanced over at Zoe's bed and saw that she was still fast asleep. He also saw that she had kicked the covers off of herself at some point in the night. She lay on her side facing away from Duncan, giving him another glorious view of her tush. Her shorts had ridden up higher in the night, exposing almost half of her ass. Duncan felt a distinct heat course through his chest and engulf his heart, which started suddenly beating faster. A rush of blood made it's way straight to his shaft, which was taking no time in stiffening.

"Nope, not again," Duncan whispered to himself. He immediately got himself out of bed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower.

Try as he might to stop them, images of his twin sister kept popping into his head while he showered. He thought about her toned, beautiful legs, and got hard. He closed his eyes and blocked out the images until his erection disappeared, then continued to wash himself. Then, her perky tits, of their own volition, appeared in his mind, and once again he had to shut his eyes tight and force the image out of his brain.

He grabbed Zoe's bottle of shampoo that was still on the shower ledge and squirted a moderate amount in his palm. The scent filled his nostrils, and immediately in his mind he saw Zoe from behind, her thick head of hair hanging halfway down her back. His eyes traveled just a smidge lower, and there it was, her perfect little ass. Only this time, he pictured what it would look like completely uncovered, smooth and firm and perfectly heart shaped.

That image was more than enough for Duncan to completely lose all self-control. He moved his hand, still filled with strawberry scented shampoo, and grasped his dick firmly. He leaned forward, propping himself up on the wall of the shower with his free hand, and pumped his cock wildly, all the while thinking about every inch of his twin sister's body. The images he manifested, coupled with the delicious scent of strawberries, made it so that, in what had to be record time for Duncan, he was shooting his cum all over the side of the shower.

As he finished, he leaned his back against the shower wall and slid down until he was sitting in the tub, the hot water falling in torrents on his torso. He was almost giddy with relief as he sat there smiling.

"Well...I hope I got that out of my system," he said aloud to himself, standing up to turn off the water.

When he slid the shower curtain back, he was met with the image of his naked reflection in the bathroom mirror. The steam from the shower just barely covered the top of the mirror. It would have covered more, but Duncan had purposely left the bathroom door partway open before he showered. He never much cared for the feeling of stepping out of a shower into a room where moisture hung densely around him, so leaving the bathroom door open was just something that he had always done.

As he stared at his naked reflection, his horniness completely gone for the moment, he glanced down at his penis. He took his hand and just barely flicked it up, watching it comically jump up and fall back into place. He did it again, this time a little harder. Once again, it was flung up into the air, and then returned limply back into place.

Duncan moved his hips from side to side, causing his flaccid penis to be wildly flung back and forth. Each time it reached one side of his body, a loud, wet slapping noise filled the bathroom. Duncan continued this motion for a while until he was satisfied.

"Heh," he laughed lightly to himself. He wondered if other guys ever did this. He figured they must. There was no way he was the only guy in the world who had ever played tricks with his penis.

123456...9