Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, for my final trick," he said quietly out loud, "the helicopter."

Duncan began swiftly rotating his hips around and around, and soon enough, his dick followed suit with the motion. Before he knew it, it was twirling around and around in a counter-clockwise direction. Duncan watched himself in the mirror with a huge grin, very pleased with the rotation he was getting this morning.

"Woooh!", he said aloud, cheering himself on as he moved his hips faster and faster with each passing second. He looked down and watched as the head of his penis came in and out of view several times a second. But then, when he looked back up into the mirror, a feeling of terror coursed through his body.

There, through the gap in the partially opened door, stood Zoe, looking utterly appalled as she watched Duncan in the mirror.

"Oh god!" Duncan cried out, immediately making his hips stationary.

"Uhh..." Zoe began, "I'm just gonna pack and meet you in the car." She hurriedly turned around, and the sounds of her hastily throwing things in her bag met Duncan's ears. In a matter of seconds, he heard the door open and shut with a loud, rapid thud.

Duncan slowly turned his head around and met his own eyes in the mirror, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. He stood frozen for several moments, completely unable to move.

"How do I come back from that one?" he asked himself aloud.

He slowly brushed his teeth, got dressed, and packed his bag, not in any kind of hurry to face his sister. He left the room and carried his bag with him to the front desk, making sure they didn't need anything more from him for check-out purposes.

Finally, when there was nothing more for Duncan to do but go to the car, he slowly trudged across the parking lot, dreading the ensuing awkwardness. The car was parked in a way such that Duncan walked up on it from behind, which was good because it meant that he didn't have to make, or avoid making, eye contact with Zoe before he got in.

He opened the back door behind his seat and threw his bag inside. Then, he opened the driver's side door and sat down. He kept his eyes straight ahead for as long as he could, the two of them just sitting in the car and not saying anything. Finally, because he knew it was inevitable, he took a deep breath and slowly turned his head around to look at Zoe.

She, too, was staring straight ahead, trying not to look at Duncan. Possibly feeling his eyes on her, she slowly cut her eyes sideways and looked right at his face. Almost instantly, as if she simply couldn't hold it in any longer, she burst into an enormous fit of laughter.

At first, Duncan felt pretty pissed that she was laughing her ass off while he just sat there feeling like a fool. But eventually, seeing no alternative, he joined in with her laughter. They sat in the car for several minutes, the two of them roaring uncontrollably with laughter.

When they finally started to get themselves together enough to cease laughing, it was Zoe who spoke first.

"Duncan," she said, placing one hand on his thigh and looking him dead in the eye, "what the HELL was that!?"

"I...I call it the helicopter," he said meekly.

That was enough to send Zoe into another fit of giggles. Tears flowed from her eyes, and it was several more minutes before she was finally able to calm down.

"How long were standing there, anyway?" Duncan asked. "And...why were you standing there!?"

"I had just walked up when you looked up and saw me in the mirror, I swear. I heard a weird slapping noise coming from the bathroom, and...I don't know, I was just curious as to what you were doing. I never dreamed in a million years, though, that I would have seen THAT!"

Duncan sighed loudly.

"Well...that's officially the worst moment of my life up to this point, I think," he said aloud.

Zoe moved her hand up and down his thigh in a loving sort of way.

"Aww, don't feel bad. It could have been a lot worse. You could have been...well, you know."

She mimed a motion of pumping an imaginary cock with her fist.

"Ugh...yeah, I suppose," Duncan relented.

"So, uhh...what other tricks can you do with it?" she asked curiously.

"Oh stop! Just leave me alone!"

"No, seriously Duncan! It seems like a lot of fun, having one of those things. I bet you can do all kinds of things with it."

Duncan looked skeptically over at Zoe, but from what he saw, she seemed sincere in her curiosity.

"Well," he began, "I don't know...sometime, in the shower, I'll...you know that metal bar that's in most showers? The one that people can grab on to if they are laying in the tub and need a little help hoisting themselves up?"

"Yeah..." Zoe said slowly.

"Well anyway, sometimes I'll...this is hard to explain. I'll wrap myself around it, you know, like slide it through the back. Then I'll wrap it around the bar completely and connect with myself back where I started."

Duncan looked at Zoe, seeing the familiar face of dismay that he had just seen in the mirror moments prior in the motel room.

"Oh no, I've said too much," Duncan said.

Zoe's face instantly changed back to a smile.

"I'm just messing with you, Duncan! That's...well, that's really something. You know, I bet loads of people would pay good money to see all these cool things you can do with your penis!"

"Oh, be quiet," Duncan said with an eye roll.

"That is quite impressive, though," she said.

"What is?"

"I don't know...you can wrap it all the way around that bar. I wonder if all guys have the...length for something like that."

Duncan felt himself turning a little red.

"Oh, um...yeah I don't know," he said, feeling a weird sense of pride in her comment.

He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"So," Duncan began, "got any crazy places you wanna stop at today? Maybe one of those roadside flea rodeos?"

"Maybe, if we see one!" Zoe replied. "Really, we can just drive and see what comes up. Are we going through Kansas City though?"

"Yeah, we should be there in a few hours. Why?"

"I want ribs."

"Ribs?"

"Yeah. Isn't Kansas City known for ribs? I feel like that's a thing."

"I think so. So...that fried chicken yesterday wasn't just a one time thing then, was it?"

"Nope."

"Trying to make up for lost time with your meat eating?"

"Yep!"

A few minutes later, as they drove, Duncan heard Zoe sniffing.

"Did you use my shampoo this morning?" Zoe asked, leaning over to Duncan to smell his hair.

"Oh, umm...yeah I did. Hope that's alright."

"But, your hair doesn't smell like shampoo."

"Umm, well I only used just a tiny bit."

"But I smell it very strongly."

"Maybe it's your hair. You did use it yourself last night."

Zoe grabbed a handful of her hair and brought it up right on her face to smell it.

"No, it's worn off of me."

"Hmm...interesting," Duncan said, hoping she would just drop it.

"But if I don't smell it in your hair, and I don't smell it in my hair, then where is the smell coming from?"

"Oh!" Duncan said, thinking of what he though was a perfect way to explain it. "You know what, I packed it in my bag this morning, and my bag is in the back seat. That must be why you smell it."

"Yeah, maybe," Zoe said. Duncan looked over at her briefly and thought that he saw her glance down at his crotch.

"So," he began, trying to change the subject, "how 'bout some breakfast?"

"Nah," Zoe said, "I think I wanna just save room for ribs."

"Okay then," he replied. Several minutes passed in silence, and Duncan found himself thankful that she didn't seem to want to pursue the shampoo mystery any further.

When they got close to Kansas City, Zoe did a little research on the best places to get ribs. When she found a place with great reviews, she typed it into Google Maps and helped Duncan navigate to it.

The ribs turned out excellent. Of course, as hungry as he was when they got there, Duncan figured he probably could have been served a plate of pencil shavings and been thankful for it.

As good as the ribs were, and as much as he was into his meal, he couldn't help but keep a great deal of his focus on his sister as she sat across from him. He found himself several times staring at her as she ate. It was a weird thing to think at the moment, since her face was covered with barbeque sauce and rib meat was stuck in between her teeth, but he found her simply breathtaking. He wasn't even thinking about all her body parts that he had secretly spied on the night before. He was just, for whatever reason, all of a sudden very intrigued by her face. He thought that she might have been the most beautiful girl that he had ever known in real life.

All of a sudden, Zoe glanced up at Duncan and noticed him looking at her.

"What!?" she asked with a mouthful of meat.

"Nothin'," Duncan replied.

"What are you looking at?" she asked again.

"It's nothing."

She swallowed her bite and turned her attention back on him.

"Tell me!"

"It'll sound stupid and corny."

"Tell me!" she whined.

"I'm just...I'm really happy we took this trip together. I've really enjoyed spending time with you, even all the awkward bits. And I don't know how much we're going to actually get to see each other this semester, but I just want you to know that this trip has meant a lot to me so far. And...I love you."

"Aww," she said, dropping her rib bone on her plate and extending her hand across the table. She brought her hand up to the side of his face and lightly ran her fingers across his cheek. "I love you too, Duncan."

"You just got meat grease all over my cheek, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's okay."

"And I'm really happy we took this trip, too. I honestly don't know if I could have even taken it without you."

"Yeah, a cross country road trip is much less fun by yourself."

"No, what I mean is...if you hadn't gotten your scholarship too, I might not have gone to Clemson at all."

"Really?"

"Well, yeah! I mean, being away from you for four years? You're kinda important to me, dude. Almost like a twin or something."

Duncan chuckled at her lame joke.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing that I got that letter in the mail," he said.

"Certainly is. Oh, and about you not knowing how much of each other we are going to be seeing this semester? You better make an effort to see me every single day."

"Haha, deal."

Zoe smiled and returned to her meal. Duncan just sat there and watched her eat some more.

"You gonna eat any more?" Zoe asked, noticing that he was still looking at her.

"Eh, I've pretty much finished."

"But you've still got a little bit of meat left on your rib bones."

Duncan looked down at his plate. As far as he was concerned, there wasn't any more meat left on the bones that was worthy of him trying to eat. As he stared down at his plate, Zoe's hand came into view, grabbed the edge of the plate, and slid it away from him.

"What are you doing?" he asked her as she picked up one of his rib bones.

"Cleaning your bones for you," she replied simply, inserting half the bone into her mouth and sucking on it loudly. Duncan watched in awe as she removed bits of meat that he didn't even notice he had left in the first place.

"You just like watching me suck on these rib bones, don't you Duncan?" she asked slyly.

God help me, I do, Duncan thought to himself.

"You know," Duncan began, "I think I'll give you a few minutes of privacy. I'm going to the bathroom to wash up."

"Mm-kay," she replied as she continued sucking Duncan's bones.

"Please don't choke while I'm gone," he said to her.

She raised her greasy middle finger off of the rib bone that she had clutched in her fist and pointed it in Duncan's general direction. He smiled and left her to finish her meal in peace.

***

They drove several more hours that day, making it all the way to the most southeastern tip of Missouri. At dusk, they started looking for a place to stop and sleep, settling for another cheap looking hotel, similar to the one from the night before.

At the check-in desk, the clerk informed them that the only rooms they had available were ones with a single, queen sized bed.

"You mean all your rooms with two beds are booked solid?" Duncan asked. "But there are hardly any cars in the parking lot!"

"Don't know what to tell ya', son," the man said. "We just ain't got no rooms that you're lookin' for."

"You don't have rooms with two beds?"

"Yeah, we gottem', we just ain't got none available."

"Well, why not?"

"Bed bugs."

"Oh god!"

"Now, don't worry...they only found them in the rooms with two beds on the other side of the motel. This side here, the side with the queen beds, they ain't found a single one of 'em."

"You're sure?" Duncan asked skeptically.

The man just shrugged.

"That's what that exterminator guy said."

Duncan turned to Zoe.

"You wanna keep driving until we find a different place?" he asked her.

"Heh, you'll be driving a while, I promise you that," the clerk chimed in. "Ain't nowhere else to stay within fifty miles of here, no matter what way you're traveling."

"It's fine, Duncan," Zoe said, placing a hand lightly on his arm. "I believe him, I'm sure the rooms are fine."

"Yeah, see?" the clerk said. "You're girlfriend's got the right idea there."

"She's my sister," Duncan said impatiently.

"Oh, well that explains why you wanted two beds then, I guess. Although 'round these parts...well, never mind."

Duncan sighed loudly.

"Alright fine, we'll take a room," he told the clerk.

"Good choice, son."

After paying, Duncan and Zoe turned to leave the office.

"Oh, and one more thing," the man called out to them just before they went out the door. "Some folks has said before they seen a haint in that room that you're staying in. Now, I don't know if it's true, but...well, just be on the lookout, I guess."

Duncan and Zoe glanced at each other, each one seeing the mirror image of complete confusion on the other's face.

"Uhhhhhh...okay then," Duncan said. "We'll be on the lookout for...that."

"What the fuck is a 'haint'?" Zoe asked as they left the office and walked towards their room.

"No idea, just some crazy shit he probably made up."

The room didn't turn out to be as sleazy as Duncan had feared. It was about on par with the one they had slept in the night before, so Duncan was satisfied. Just like they had done the night before, Zoe gave Duncan a few minutes to use the bathroom first before she got in there and started taking a shower.

This time, after Duncan had brushed his teeth and used the bathroom, he gave no hesitation in removing his shirt before crawling into bed. Zoe had been laying on her side of the bed reading a book while Duncan was in the bathroom, but Duncan noticed that she turned her gaze towards him when he took his shirt off.

"What?" Duncan asked her as she stared unabashed at his body.

"Nothing," she said with a grin, closing her book and getting out of bed.

Duncan crawled under the covers, making sure to leave plenty of room on Zoe's side for her.

"Is this gonna be weird?" he asked as Zoe rummaged through her bag.

"What?"

"Sharing a bed."

"No, I don't think so. Why should it be?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it's gonna be weird because you got hard seeing me in my pajamas last night?" she asked bluntly.

"I...wha...nuh-uh!" Duncan retorted.

"Ha!" she replied, turning to look at him again. "I know you were looking at me! I could feel your eyes on me everywhere I went in the room last night. And I also know you were hard when you got up to pee, and that's why it took you so long!"

"I...wha...nuh-uh!" Duncan retorted.

"It's really no big deal, you don't have to feel bad about it. I actually don't mind in the slightest. It's kind of a compliment, I guess. You're just appreciating my body."

"I...," Duncan began again. "Wait...really?"

Zoe just shrugged.

"Sure," she said. "You can look at me all you want. Heck, I just checked you out myself. It doesn't have to be a big deal."

"But, isn't it a big deal?"

"Why?"

"We're twins!" Duncan exclaimed.

"So?"

"We shouldn't be looking at each other like that!"

"Okay, well then don't look."

Zoe grabbed her things and went into the bathroom, leaving Duncan lying in bed in a state of mild shock.

"So she doesn't mind me looking at her body?" he asked himself aloud.

"Nope!" he heard her call from the bathroom right before turning on the shower.

"Huh," he said to himself, settling down into the surprisingly comfy bed.

As Zoe showered, Duncan grabbed her book and started reading it.

"Well this sucks," he said, tossing it aside after reading ten words.

He felt antsy waiting for Zoe to get out of the shower. He didn't really feel like watching T.V., so he just lay there, thinking more about the unique turn of events. Now that he had her express permission to look, he found himself greatly looking forward to watching her move around the room, an event that had brought him much angst and confusion the night before.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the bathroom door opened and out came Zoe, wearing the same exact shorts and camisole as she had been wearing the night before.

"What took you so long?" Duncan asked.

"Why?" Zoe responded. "You miss me?"

"Well..." Duncan said, trailing off.

Duncan watched again as Zoe finished getting ready for bed. He wasn't sure, but it felt like she was purposely giving him opportunities to look as her ass, as she kept finding reasons to bend over facing away from him.

"Have you always worn those shorts as pajamas?" Duncan asked her mildly.

"Yep," she responded.

"How come I never noticed?"

"Well, I mostly just wore them in my bedroom right before I went to sleep."

"Oh."

"They're actually my volleyball shorts from when I first started playing in middle school. As you can probably tell, I think I may have outgrown them a tad."

"Yeah maybe," Duncan said, still staring. He had already become fully erect again, just like the night before. He was being very careful, however, to keep his hands above the covers. Even though she explicitly told him that he could look at her, he wasn't sure how she would feel about him toying with himself over her, nor did he really want to find out at the moment.

Zoe grabbed her toothbrush and slowly walked back to the bathroom. Instead of going in, however, she stopped in the doorway and leaned against it, turned so that she was facing away from Duncan while she brushed her teeth. Duncan soaked in the perfection that was her butt, wishing desperately that he could just grab his cock on rub one out real quick. As much as he was enjoying their new understanding, however, the downside was that it was making him hornier than he had ever felt before, and he wasn't sure what he would be able to do to alleviate the feeling.

Eventually, Zoe went into the bathroom to spit the toothpaste out of her mouth and rinse. One last time, Duncan watched as she exited the bathroom and walked back over to her bag, her movements smooth and purposeful. Then she walked over to the lamp and turned it off, leaving them in almost total darkness.

As she crawled into bed, the smell of strawberries wafted its way over to Duncan. He closed his eyes and sucked the smell in deeply.

"So...you get hard again tonight?" Zoe asked bluntly.

"No," Duncan replied defiantly.

Suddenly, Zoe reached over and quickly started patting around in the general area of his crotch. Before he could react and turn himself away, her hand just barely bumped up against his raging erection.

"Ha!" she said in triumph. "You liar."

Duncan turned himself over flat onto his stomach.

"Whatever," he said, the word sounding muffled due to his face being buried in his pillow.

123456...9