Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the fact that I'm doing these things with my brother," she continued, "just makes it so much...so much...oh fuck, Duncan!"

Duncan reached his hand back and grabbed her thigh firmly, keeping his eyes locked with hers. He pushed his ass up to give her more pressure to rub her clit on him.

"Oh yes Duncan!" Zoe cried out while she rode him. "Oh baby!"

Zoe rode him hard and fast. Duncan began rocking his hips with her, meeting her in the middle each time she pushed down against him. When he pushed away, he thrusted his cock into the mattress.

Zoe continued to rub her pussy against him. Duncan has an urge to turn over so that she could grind into his dick, but he didn't dare break her rhythm.

Zoe's mouth opened wide and her whole body began to shake.

"Uh!" she screamed, holding the note of ecstasy as she came right up against him. Duncan held firmly to her leg, the only part of her he could reach unfortunately, and watched her face contort with pure pleasure. Her orgasm seemed incredibly long and intense to Duncan. Finally she collapsed forward on top of him, breathing heavily into his neck.

"Wow," she said simply.

"That escalated quickly," Duncan said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"You must be about ready to burst!" Zoe joked.

"That's pretty much where I've been all day, Zoe."

"Well, then let's get you taken care of," she said, sliding off of him and laying back down beside him. Duncan turned on his side to face her.

"One thing," Zoe began. "All that stuff I was saying before...you know, the virgin thing. Well...what about you?"

"Oh, yeah," Duncan replied.

Zoe looked confused.

"Oh yeah you're a virgin?" she asked. "Or, oh yeah you've had sex countless times?"

"Oh sorry...the former, the virgin thing."

"Oh!" Zoe said, sounding relieved. "Okay, cool. I mean, it would've been fine if you weren't, but knowing that you are...well, I guess it's nice knowing that we're in the same boat."

"The 'no sex' boat," Duncan confirmed.

"Yes."

"Well, you better be careful, Zoe...soon, I just might make you walk the plank!"

Duncan smiled stupidly at his joke. Zoe did not.

"You know," Duncan continued, feeling the need to explain why it was funny, "walk the plank? Like, you'll have to get off the boat because you, theoretically, wouldn't be a virgin anymore? Assuming that we'll eventually...you know."

Zoe stared blankly at him.

"You know," she said, "when you have to explain your joke in such great detail, it's probably not a good one."

"I resent that!" Duncan said defensively. "It was a perfectly fine joke, and here's why. First off, when I said-"

"Do you wanna get off or not?" Zoe interrupted impatiently.

"Yes, please" Duncan replied.

The two of them just laid there for a few moments staring at each other.

"This is so surreal," Duncan said.

"Tell me about it," Zoe replied. "Who would have thought a few days ago that we'd be laying here having done...what we just did...or what we're about to do."

"I know," Duncan said with a small laugh. "If Mom and Dad could see us now..."

"Oh my god!" Zoe exclaimed. "They'd kill us!"

"For real!"

They laid they for a few moments longer. Duncan noticed that Zoe kept stealing glances at his crotch, and seemed to be a little squirmy.

"So...I guess I'll just take my shorts off then," Duncan said.

"Mm-kay," Zoe replied as she bit her lip.

Duncan shifted onto his back and pulled his short off, kicking them off onto the floor. He was fully hard still. Zoe stared in amazement.

"Wow," she said slowly. Duncan turned on his side to face her again, grabbing his cock with his left hand, which was the hand on the side that he was laying on.

"Don't seem so shocked, Zoe," Duncan said to her softly. "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

"What?" she replied. "When?"

"Uh, don't you remember the helicopter incident?"

"Oh yeah!" she said. "But it wasn't quite as...impressive as it is right now."

"So you like it, then?"

"Um, duh! Although, it's not like I have any others to compare it to."

"Well, I like to think mine's one of a kind," Duncan said. "Check out this little freckle that I have right here on the side."

"Interesting," she said. Zoe looked back and forth between Duncan's face and his shaft. "So, you ready?" she asked.

"Yes. But I'm gonna need a little lubrication."

"Like lotion?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. "I'll get some, hang on."

"No wait!" Zoe said. She propped herself up and leaned over Duncan, grabbing the aloe off of the night stand behind him. As she did so, her tits smushed right into his face.

"Here ya' go, use this," she said, handing him the aloe. Duncan was still a little dazed after having her breasts right in his face.

"Can you get one more thing off of the nightstand for me, Zoe?" he asked, staring at her chest.

"Sure, what?"

"I don't care, anything." Zoe smirked, noticing where he was looking.

"You're taking too long," Zoe said, grabbing the bottle of aloe from him. She popped the cap and squirted a generous amount onto his dick.

"Cold!" Duncan called out.

"Sorry!" she replied. Duncan quickly began rubbing the aloe along his shaft and it warmed up pretty quick.

"That's okay," he whispered. They lost themselves in each other's eyes from that point on, other than the glances they would steal of each other's bodies. Zoe scooted right up next to Duncan so that their faces were almost touching. Duncan continued to slowly rub his cock. He took his free hand and brought it up to Zoe's face, running his hands through her curly hair as he got himself off.

He felt her shift a little, and when he glanced down to see what she was doing, he noticed that her hand was inside of her own shorts. She opened her legs apart a little as she played with her pussy. Duncan could easily hear how wet she was.

"I'm almost there, Zoe," he said with a shaky voice. She brought her back out of her shorts and, as she had done once before, put her fingers up to Duncan's face so he could smell her.

"Oh fuck, Zoe," he whispered. He grabbed her hand and lightly pushed her fingers directly into his mouth, sucking her juices off of her. Zoe moaned as Duncan picked up his pace, getting closer and closer to cumming. Zoe scooted her body even closer to his so that they were right up against each other. Duncan's dick was wedged right between their stomachs as he continued to suck her fingers. He reached around behind Zoe and aggressively grabbed ahold of her ass. She let out a pleasurable moan as he squeezed hard onto her butt. At that point, all the sensations became too much for Duncan and he began blasting a huge amount of cum all over both of their stomachs. As he was still cumming, Zoe quickly reached her hand down between them and placed it right in front of the head of his cock, allowing some of his jizz to splatter directly onto the palm of her hand.

After pumping out the last little bit of cum, Duncan slowly began to untense his body, letting his hand fall naturally off of his dick as well as his sister's ass. The siblings continued to stare at each other in the face, both of them breathing hard and almost directly into each other's mouths.

"I've got my brother's cum all over my stomach," Zoe said aloud.

"Now there's a sentence you don't hear everyday," Duncan said, lightening the mood a little.

They laid there and laughed giddily for a while, neither one really knowing how to proceed.

"So that was kinda cool," Duncan said eventually.

"Yeah, kinda cool," Zoe agreed.

"Want a towel?" Duncan asked.

"I think that would be the chivalrous thing for you to do in this situation," Zoe replied.

Duncan got up and got a towel out of the bathroom. He wiped himself off first and then handed the other end to Zoe. After they were both cleaned off, Duncan got back in bed and scooted up behind Zoe, who had turned to face the other direction. He wrapped his arm around in front of her and pulled her tight against him.

"Feel relieved?" Zoe asked sleepily.

"For the time being," Duncan said. "Who knows how quickly this thing will build back up."

Zoe wiggled her butt into his soft cock. "Well, let's just get some sleep for now and we'll check back on you in the morning."

Duncan squeezed her tight as if to wordlessly concur with what she said. Then he buried his face into her mass of hair and fell immediately to sleep.

***

"I wanna go on a hike today," Zoe said late the next morning as they got themselves ready. They had slept pretty late, catching up on missed sleep from the night before.

"A hike?" Duncan replied.

"Yeah! The Appalachian Mountains are just a few hours away. There's bound to be a million hikes we can find."

Duncan looked Zoe up and down. She wore a yellow and flowery sundress with black leggings underneath and a pair of sandals.

"You wanna go on a hike...wearing that?" he asked.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Zoe asked, sounding slightly offended.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you are wearing," Duncan said, walking up to her and grabbing a tiny bit of material from her dress between his fingers, "if you're, you know, going to a movie, or sitting in a car, or just standing there letting your horny brother stare at you. But a hike? You'll at least need some different shoes."

"Oh, I've got my hiking boots and some socks in one of my bags in the car," Zoe said. "And besides, we'll just find an easy trail."

Duncan shrugged. "Okay, if that's what you wanna do," he said.

"That's what I wanna do," she said. "This'll probably be the last thing we do on this trip, I guess, before we get to our new school."

"Right," Duncan said quietly, looking off in a random direction. "College."

"You okay?" Zoe asked.

"Uh, yeah," he said, snapping out of his stupor and smiling back at his sister. "I was just thinking about last night."

Zoe stood on her toes briefly and kissed his cheek.

"Let's get going," she said.

As they drove, Zoe researched on her phone some places in the Carolinas where they could find some good hiking trails.

"Ooh, this one's got a waterfall at the end of it!" she said as Duncan drove. "This is the one we're doing for sure."

"Have you noticed that you have gotten to pick all the activities we've done on this trip?" Duncan asked.

Zoe thought for a moment. "You know," she said, "I hadn't realized it. I'm sorry, is there something that you wanna do? You can decide what we do after the hike. We've still got time before we have to be at school. What would you like to do?"

Duncan shrugged. "Eh, I don't care," he said.

Zoe rolled her eyes.

"Actually," he said, "I do know what I wanna do."

"What?" she asked.

He glanced over at her briefly as he continued to drive.

"I wanna kiss you," he said.

"Oh!" Zoe replied, smiling and turning a little red.

"You know, we've already done some pretty intense stuff, but we have never even kissed each other. I don't know, it makes me kind of sad, I guess."

Zoe grabbed his hand and brought it into her lap. "Well aren't you just the sweetest thing," she said. "I'll tell you what, that'll be what you get to decide next. Whenever you wanna kiss me, however you wanna do it, it'll be completely up to you."

Duncan smiled. "Okay," he said.

"Ooh, but make sure it's romantic!" Zoe said.

"Okay."

"And make sure it's a surprise!" she added.

"Will do."

"Oh, and you should-"

"Hey Zoe?"

"Hmm?"

"Be quiet."

They drove for a couple more hours, eventually winding their way into a small grassy parking lot at the beginning of the trail they had found. There were a few additional cars there, but not a lot. Zoe got on her hiking boots and grabbed her jacket, stuffing it into a backpack that she was bringing with her.

"Why are you brining your jacket?" Duncan asked. He gtabbed their car keys and looked at a little thermometer key ring that dangled off of it. "It's 82 degrees outside!"

Zoe shrugged. "Eh, you never know," she said.

"What else is in there?" Duncan asked, motioning at the backpack.

"A little of this, little of that," she replied simply. "Come on, let's go!"

They made their way to the entrance of the hiking trail and began their walk.

"These mountains are so different than the ones in Colorado," Zoe said as they walked along the trail. "They're so much more...I don't know, rounded. And the trees are different, don't ya' think? Duncan?"

Zoe looked back to find Duncan a few paces behind her, staring at her ass as she walked.

"Will you stop staring at me?" Zoe scolded. "You've got our whole lives to stare at me. Look around you! Look at this new nature that you've never seen before! Smell that fresh mountain air!"

Duncan stopped and purposefully looked around him in several different directions. Then, he inhaled deeply and slowly released his breath.

"Done," he said, letting his eyes fall back onto his sister's body.

Zoe just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"So how far is this waterfall, anyway?" Duncan asked after they had walked for a while longer.

"I dunno," Zoe responded.

"Well can't you just look it up on your phone?"

"I tried. No reception."

Duncan stopped and looked around behind him.

"You've been paying attention to where we're going though, right?" he asked.

"Me?" she asked. "But you're the navigator."

"Yeah, but I've been busy looking...elsewhere."

Zoe smirked at him. "Eh, I'm sure we'll find our way back. We've only made a few turns. Mostly it's been just one straight trail."

"Alright, if you say so," Duncan said skeptically.

After about another 30 minutes of walking, Zoe stopped abruptly.

"Stop!" she whispered to Duncan.

"What?" he asked.

"You hear that?"

"Hear wha-"

"Shhh!" she said.

Way off in the distance, the distinct sound of rushing water could be heard.

"Oh, I hear it!" Duncan said. "You think that's the waterfall?"

"It's gotta be!" Zoe said. "Come on!" She grabbed his hand as they started to move faster towards the sound. Surprisingly, it took quite a bit more time before they finally saw a sign pointing them in the direction of the waterfall.

"Blackwater Fall, 0.2 miles this way," Zoe read. They winded their way down a narrow trail. At the end of the trail, they found themselves at the edge of a very wide stream. Not far from where they stood was a rapidly flowing 50 foot waterfall.

"Whoa," Zoe said with fascination. They stood and stared at it for a while in silence.

"This is so cool!" Zoe said. "I'm so glad we did this. You just wanna rest here for a bit and then head back?"

Duncan continued to stare silently at the waterfall.

"I wanna get closer," he said.

"Closer?"

"Much closer. I wanna feel the water on my face." He grabbed Zoe by the hand and started to lead her in the direction of the waterfall. "C'mon, and just leave the backpack there We'll get it when we come back."

Zoe reluctantly followed him. "You think we're allowed to do this?" she asked as they tread carefully along the slippery and slanted rocks that lined the stream.

"Who cares?" Duncan said. "What is someone gonna do, pop out from behind a tree and arrest us?"

They continued getting closer and closer to the waterfall. As they did, it became more and more difficult to make their way. Eventually, they had to started jumping along large boulders that had settled randomly in the large stream. Eventually, they found themselves standing close enough to it that, just like Duncan had wanted.

"This is amazing!" Zoe shouted over the deafening sound of water flow. They were so close that the mist created from the falls was thick enough that it was dampening their hair and clothes.

"I want to get to that boulder!" Duncan shouted, pointing at a huge rock that lay ahead of them in the deep stream.

"No way, this is close enough Duncan!" Zoe said loudly. "We can't make that jump!"

"Yes we can!" Duncan said. Without hesitation, Duncan stepped swiftly to the edge of the rock they were standing on and leaped over the water, landing squarely onto his destination rock.

"You're crazy!" Zoe screamed at him.

"Come on!" Duncan shouted.

"No way!"

"I'll catch you!"

Zoe hesitated for a while longer. She stepped up to the edge of her rock, leaned down, and dipped her hand in the water.

"It's freezing!" she yelled.

"Don't worry, you won't fall in!" Duncan assured her.

Zoe took a couple of steps back and got ready to make her jump.

"If I do, I'll kill you!" she screamed. She ran a couple of steps forward, leaped into the air, and landed in the arms of her awaiting twin brother. Duncan secured her on the rock with him, pulled her in tight against him, and brought his lips down to hers. They kissed long and deep, feeling the cold water splash on their bodies, hearing nothing but the thunderous roar of falling water. Duncan's hands remained flat on Zoe's back. He couldn't seem to hold her tight enough against him. She kissed him hungrily back as she ran her hands through his hair.

Several minutes later, when they finally broke apart, they stood back and stared at each other in awe. Zoe leaned forward and put her mouth directly up against Duncan's ear so she wouldn't have to shout to be heard.

"That was perfect," she said to him with a huge grin.

"Yes it was," Duncan agreed.

"So was that planned?" she asked.

"Sorta," he said. "I thought of it when we first saw the waterfall."

Zoe smiled and brought her mouth up to his again. They continued making out, completely losing track of time. At one point, Duncan sat down on the rock and pulled Zoe on top of him. She straddled his lap as they kissed fiercely. Zoe burrowed her tongue deep into Duncan's mouth and began grinding her hips against his dick, which was rock hard. Duncan cupped her tight ass with both hands, squeezing it gently each time she moved her hips forward.

"Maybe we should start heading back," Zoe said after a while.

Duncan ignored her comment and pushed his tongue back into her mouth. "Why?" he finally asked after another minute or so of making out.

"Look around us," Zoe said.

Duncan paused and looked back out at the trees and sky. It was quickly becoming dark out. They had been so lost in their waterfall world that they hadn't noticed.

"Oh shit, you're right," Duncan said. "C'mon, let's go before it gets super dark out."

They made their way back to where Zoe had laid her bag, picked it up, and headed back up the trail.

"We walked a pretty long ways to get here," Duncan said as they walked quickly back up the trail. "It's already almost nighttime. Do ya' think we'll make it back before dark?"

"Umm...I don't think so," Zoe responded lightly.

"Well, aren't you worried?"

"'Bout what?"

"I dunno...bears, mountain lions, badgers."

"Badgers!?" Zoe asked mockingly.

"Badgers are mean!" Duncan yelled defensively.

They broke into a light jog in an effort to get back to their car faster. Eventually, they found themselves at a fork in the trail.

"We definitely came from that way," Zoe said as she pointed down one of the trails.

"Okay," Duncan responded as he continued in the direction that she was pointing.

"Except it might have been that way," Zoe said, pointing back the other direction. Duncan stopped abruptly and turned to face her.

"You mean you don't know!?" Duncan asked heatedly.

"Well, I thought I did, but it's so dark now that I'm just not sure." Zoe glanced over at Duncan who stared angrily at her. "Don't look at me like that! If you had been paying attention when we walked up here maybe you could help figure out how to get back!"

Duncan softened his gaze and approached Zoe, wrapping his arm around her. "I'm sorry," he said. "You're right. This isn't your fault. I shouldn't have taken us so close to the waterfall, we'd have made it back in the light otherwise."

1...456789