Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'm open to doing something," Duncan said. "What do you have in mind?"

Zoe licked her fingers and got her phone out of her pocket. Duncan watched as she typed some things on her screen and read the results.

"Yes!" she exclaimed all of a sudden.

"What?" Duncan asked.

"Water park!" she said. "There's a water park just outside of Nashville, about another hour or so from here.

"Oh, so you meant you want to spend basically all day out of the car," Duncan said.

"Well yeah. I mean, is that okay mister navigator man? You know, since we still have a few more days before we actually HAVE to be there?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Duncan relented. "But I didn't bring my swim trunks."

"Oh no," Zoe said, feigning worry, "if only there were a place that we could stop at that sold things like that."

Duncan rolled his eyes.

They finished their meal and headed out. Along the way to the water park, they stopped at an Old Navy and bought themselves some swimsuits. As they were in line to checkout, Duncan looked at the bikini Zoe had picked out. It was white with a flowery print, and quite scant of material.

"That looks...um..." Duncan began, finding that he was at a loss for words.

"Wait until you see me wearing it," Zoe said with a smile.

Duncan gulped loudly and tried to refrain from picturing it, so as not to have an uncomfortable situation right there in line at the Old Navy.

They made one more stop for some water, snacks, and sunblock, and soon enough, they were at the water park.

After they paid for their tickets, they walked into the park and discovered some changing rooms by the bathrooms.

"See ya' in a few!" Zoe said as she skipped merrily into her changing room.

Duncan got changed into his swim shorts, then came back outside and sat on an empty bench. Zoe hadn't come out yet, so he opened the sunblock and started applying it to his neck, shoulders, arms, and legs. He reached behind himself and tried to apply it to his back as best as he could, but he just couldn't reach all the spots that he needed to.

"Need a hand?" he heard someone ask from behind him.

He turned around and found Zoe standing there in her white flowery bikini.

"Whoa," he said as he looked her up and down. The perfect amount of her breasts were exposed from her bikini top. Not so much that it was inappropriate and slutty, but more than enough to enjoy the view with. He couldn't see the back of her since she was facing him, and couldn't very well ask her to turn around and pose for him either, so he figured he'd just have to wait to see what the rest looked like later.

"Don't stare, Duncan!" Zoe said playfully. "We're in public, you know. Be discreet!"

"Sorry," he said as he turned his gaze back down to his hands, which were caked in the failed attempts of his sunblock application to his back.

"So, yeah, could you help me?" he asked, holding his goopy hands out in front of himself.

"Sure," Zoe said, "but how about you do my back first, since you already have it all over your hands. Plus, this way, you can go ahead and get that first glance at my ass out of the way."

"And what makes you so confident that I have any interest whatsoever at looking at your ass?" Duncan asked.

Zoe grabbed the bottle of sunblock and "accidentally" dropped it behind where she stood.

"Oops!" she said. "Guess I need to bend over and pick this up now."

She turned around slowly and bent over right in front of where Duncan stood. Her bikini bottom was quite small, exposing a generous portion of her lovely bottom.

"Oh man, it's slippery," she said as she picked it up and dropped it again. This time, in order to pick it up, she had to scoot back a little closer to where Duncan stood and then bend over. Her butt ended up being mere centimeters away from brushing up against his slowly, but surely, growing cock.

"Okay, got it this time," she said as she spun around and stood right in front of Duncan. "You didn't look, right?"

Duncan gulped deeply.

"Nope," he lied.

"So if I were to accidentally brush my leg up against the front of your shorts, I wouldn't feel anything out of sorts, would I?"

"Nope."

"Good," she said. "Can you do my back now?"

"Of course," Duncan replied.

As she spun around, she did indeed push her leg out just enough so that it grazed against his crotch.

"Mmm-hmm," she said knowingly.

Duncan rubbed the sunblock lotion all over her back in gentle circles. He got the top of her shoulders, her upper back, and her lower back. He also made sure to maneuver his hands underneath the string that tied her top together, just so that it was evenly applied.

"This feels amazing, by the way," she said to him. "But can you make sure you get my lower back too?"

"I did," Duncan said.

"Didn't feel like you got low enough."

"Oh, sorry."

He brought his hands down to the bottom of her back and rubbed the lotion into her skin that was exposed just above the waist of her bikini.

"You know, my bikini bottom might shift a little bit throughout the day," she said to him. "You'd better go ahead and just put a little bit on just underneath the material, if you'd be so kind."

Duncan slid his fingertips slowly less than inch into her bikini bottom, just barely enough so that he could feel the slight softness of where her butt started to curve out.

"You could go a little lower if you wanna," she whispered to him, turning her face sideways to look at him directly.

"I think I'd better not, Zoe," he said. "I might just ruin my new swim trunks if I do that."

"Ruin them?" Zoe asked. "How do you mean-oooooh."

Zoe turned to face him again.

"I guess you got my back good enough," she said. "But we may need to reapply later. The sun's pretty hot today."

"Extremely hot," Duncan concurred.

Zoe looked down in between them, then raised her gaze back up and met Duncan's eyes.

"You're tenting just a bit, brother," she said to him playfully. She looked all around them. "Good thing no one seems to be looking at us."

Duncan looked around and agreed that there was no one around paying the slightest bit of attention to them. He rapidly reached down and, in one swift motion, tucked his erection up into his waistband.

"There," he said, "problem solved!"

Zoe laughed.

"So you do have more tricks that you can do with it then!" she joked.

"Eh, that's no trick," he said. "I'm pretty sure every guy, at some point in his life, has had to walk around with a hard dick tucked up into his waistband."

"You know," Zoe said, "it's amazing how you guys can stand to walk around with those things."

Zoe returned the favor and rubbed lotion on Duncan's back, taking her time and making sure she went deep enough down the back of his shorts. At one point, while her fingers were halfway submerged in the back of his swim trunks, she slowly pushed them around to the sides of his hips.

"Oh god," Duncan said, feeling his heartbeat skip a beat as he anticipated her moving her hands all the way around him and grasping his shaft tightly in her hand.

"All done!" she said, quickly removing her hands. "Just wanted to make sure I got everywhere!"

"It's gonna be a long day for me, isn't it?" Duncan asked.

"A long...wonderful day," she responded, grabbing his hand and leading him into the park.

The spent the majority of their first couple of hours waiting in lines for as many water slides as they could do. Some of them were actually pretty terrifying in Duncan's mind, but once he had gone down them he was glad he did.

After that, they were a little tired, so they made their way to the "Lazy River", which was a giant track of slow moving water that you rode around on in an innertube.

"Having a good time?" Zoe asked as they each sat in their own innertube on the river.

"I really am," Duncan was responded. "This was actually a really good idea."

"Naturally," Zoe said proudly.

"Well, you were due to have one this year, so I guess this is it."

Zoe stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"And I've been really good so far today, haven't I?" she said.

"Good?" Duncan asked, feeling confused by her comment. "How have you been 'good'?"

Zoe looked at him in an alluring way.

"By not being bad," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh," Duncan replied. "Well...I suppose I'm thankful for that."

"You are?"

"Well sure. It's not easy walking around in public with a hard-on."

Zoe maneuvered her innertube over so that it was touching Duncan's. Then, she rotated herself around so that when she laid her head back on the edge of the tube, her face was looking right up at Duncan.

"Hey," she said to Duncan with a smile.

"Hey yourself," he replied.

"Give me your hand."

Duncan reached his hand out and Zoe took it. She brought it down and hooked it around the top of her chest so that it almost looked like Duncan was putting her in a stranglehold.

"Just hand on to me so I can stay like this," she requested.

"Sure," he said.

Duncan looked down at his beautiful sister and felt very...gushy inside, for lack of a better word, he thought.

"I'm gonna shut my eyes for a few minutes," Zoe said. "Let me know if there are any alligators or anything."

"Will do."

They continued floating around for a few minutes before Duncan looked ahead and noticed a giant bucket that was suspended high in the air. A trickle of water from above was running into it, and the idea was that once it was full, it would tip over and completely dump out its contents onto whomever happened to be below it at the moment.

Naturally, Duncan couldn't possible pass up this moment.

He counted the seconds between one tip of the bucket to the next. He reached his free hand out to the side of him that Zoe wasn't on and grabbed ahold of the wall that surrounded the river, stalling their progress as discreetly as he could. The bucket tipped over again and Duncan released the wall, counting down the seconds.

As soon as they reached the spot just before they were under the bucket, Duncan got Zoe's attention.

"Hey Zoe?" he said.

"Hmm?" she said, slowly opening her eyes.

"Think fast."

Before she could even react to his words, a torrent of water cascaded down all over her face. Duncan got doused a little himself, but it was well worth it.

"Duncan!" she cried out after it was over, using her hand to try and push the water off of her face and out of her hair. "You fucking asshole!"

She pushed herself away from him and floated to the opposite side of the river as Duncan roared with laughter.

Duncan just watched her and smiled, knowing that she would get over her anger within a minute or so. Finally, after she seemed to have cooled off some, she floated herself back up next to him and positioned herself just as she had been before, only this time taking his hand in hers way more aggressively than she had before.

"You know you're going to pay for that, right?" Zoe said matter-of-factly.

"I knew from the beginning that I was going to pay for this," Duncan said. "And even knowing that...it was so incredibly worth it."

He leaned down towards her and kissed her on her forehead, holding his mouth against her skin for maybe a second longer than he had anticipated.

She snuggled his arm up against her even tighter.

"You're lucky I love you," she said to him as she once again closed her eyes.

After they got out of the river, they found a spot in the shade to just sit and have a snack and some water.

"So do you want to hand out here some more?" Duncan asked. "Or are you ready to go?"

"Ready to go?" Zoe asked with a tone of surprise. "Of course not! You aren't ready to go are you?"

"No, although I think we've just about done everything that there is to do."

"Well, then we'll do it again!"

They looped back around to where they began and got back in line for a water slide. This time, since it was a little later in the day than it had been before, that ended up having to wait in a much longer line.

As they stood in line, Duncan noticed that Zoe had managed to inch her way right up beside him so that their arms were touching. She turned to face him, and as she did so, her breast brushed up gently against his arm. Then she stood up on her tiptoes and put her mouth right up against his ear.

"Payback time," she whispered, following up her words with a seductive blow into his ear.

Right on cue, Duncan felt a slight twinge in his crotch.

"Goddamn you," he said to her.

As they slowly moved up in the line, Zoe continued to "accidentally" push her boobs into him, or let her butt graze up against his dangling hand. Try as he might to mentally stop it, his cock became fully erect in no time.

What really did him in was when she stood in front of him and leaned herself back into his body, pushing her butt right up against his dick.

"Why must you torture me?" Duncan whined.

"I'm actually doing you a favor this time," she said quietly so that no one else around them could hear.

"How do you figure?"

"Well...if I stand here, then no one will be able to see your penis."

"But if you stop standing there, then my penis problem will resolve itself of its own volition."

"Hmm...my way is more fun, though," she said as she pushed her ass up against him as hard as she could.

The rest of the day at the water park progressed in a similar fashion. They'd wait in lines, Zoe would boldly push her body into his. Finally, once they had done everything they wanted to do for a second time, they made their way back to the changing rooms, got out of their suits, and headed back to the parking lot.

"We should stop and get some aloe vera gel," Zoe suggested when they got back in their car. "Your shoulders look like they might have gotten a little pink."

"Are we getting carried away with this?" Duncan asked abruptly.

"With what?" Zoe asked.

Duncan looked at her knowingly.

"Do you want me to stop?" Zoe asked. "Because I will if you're uncomfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable," Duncan said. "Well...other than the discomfort that comes from having to walk around worrying about someone spotting my erection."

"But you're worried?" Zoe asked.

"I don't know," Duncan said honestly. "I feel like I should be worried...or bothered, by what we've been doing."

"And are you bothered?" she asked.

"No...but that's what's bothering me. Does that make any sense?"

"It does."

"Are you bothered by it, Zoe?"

Zoe considered his question for a while, staying silent for way longer than he thought she would. She took a deep breath before responding.

"Not in the slightest," she said.

"Hmm...well, okay then."

"Is that alright?" she asked him.

"Definitely," Duncan said with a smile.

"Good. Now let's go get some aloe."

They made a quick stop at a drug store for the aloe vera gel. Zoe gently rubbed it into Duncan's shoulders and back. He didn't feel sunburned, but he wasn't going to tell Zoe that. He loved the feel of her hands rubbing his body.

They drove for another hour or so until they were well out of Nashville. They stopped for a quick dinner and then found a hotel, this one nicer than the ones from the previous days.

At the front desk of the hotel, the receptionist had just asked them what kind of room they wanted.

"One with just a queen bed," Zoe answered quickly before Duncan could react.

He smiled sideways at her and grabbed her hand in his while they finished checking in.

When they got to the room, they took their time getting settled. Duncan let Zoe go ahead of him and use the shower. Once she was done, he got into the shower himself. Once the hot water hit his shoulders, he noticed that he had, in fact, gotten just slightly sunburned. He turned the water to cool, which was tough to stand under, but it did have the upside of lowering his high level of horny.

He got changed into some athletic shorts, but didn't even bother putting his shirt on. He looked over at the bed and saw that Zoe was laying down under the covers already, facing away from him.

"You asleep?" he called out softly.

"Nope," she responded.

"You want me to leave the lights on?" he asked.

"Hell no, I'm exhausted."

Duncan cut out all the lights and got under the covers with Zoe.

"My evil plan backfired," Zoe said as she turned herself around to face her brother. Even though Duncan had turned off the lights, there was enough street light coming in through the window that he could clearly see Zoe's face.

"Which one?" Duncan asked, not really sure what she was talking about.

"The one where I get you really turned on in a water park."

"Oh, that one," Duncan said knowingly.

"Yeah," Zoe began, "kinda got myself really turned on instead."

"Not 'instead'," Duncan assured her. "Definitely not instead. Because believe me, your original intent was effective."

"Well that's good," she said. "Did you take care of yourself in the shower?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know," Duncan began, "somehow that just seemed like an anticlimactic way to end the day."

"I know what you mean, actually," Zoe said. "Like, just simply masturbating in the shower isn't good enough after the day we've had."

"Indeed," Duncan agreed.

"So, what do you wanna do about it then?" Zoe asked.

Duncan looked into her eyes smiled slyly.

"You have no idea how many answers to your question just rolled through my head in succession."

Zoe smiled back at him.

"Well...maybe we should start off slow," she suggested.

"Oh?" Duncan asked, feeling excited with anticipation.

"I think we should just get our own selves off-"

"Oh," Duncan said, feeling slightly deflated.

"-right here in bed together," Zoe finished.

"Oh!" Duncan replied as he re-inflated with excitement. "That sounds...perfect."

"Good. Hey. how's your sunburn?"

"Is this your idea of sexy talk, Zoe?"

"No," began defensively, "it just popped into my head all of a sudden and I just wanted to check on you."

"Oh, well it's alright. My shoulders are a little tender but it's not too bad."

"Hmm, well we need to get some aloe on them. Be right back."

Zoe hopped out of bed. Duncan listened as she rifled through the bags.

"Got it," she said aloud. Then she walked over and stood beside Duncan's bed.

"Roll over on your stomach," she instructed.

Duncan rolled over and, to his surprise, felt Zoe climb on top of him and straddle his butt. He heard the sound of the gel being squirted out of the bottle before Zoe leaned forward and replaced it on the nightstand beside him. Then, she leaned forward and carefully began rubbing it into his shoulders.

"I'm a virgin," she whispered all of a sudden.

Duncan turned his head back as far as he could so that he could just barely look at her.

"I know that's random," she continued, "but before we get started down...whatever path we're going down, I just thought you should know."

She continued rubbing his shoulders even though, at this point, the gel had been sufficiently applied. He noticed that she had begun slightly moving her hips on top of him.

"Oh," Duncan said simply. "Well...that's okay. I kinda figured as much, honestly."

"Well, I just wanted you to know," Zoe continued. "Not because I thought I owed it to you or anything, but just so you understand that I may need to take baby steps here."

Her hip movement had become much more active. She placed her hands flatly on his back for support.

"Baby steps are fine, Zoe."

"Good," she continued, sounding slightly out of breath as she picked up the pace even more. "Because I know it seems like I've been acting kinda slutty lately, but this is the first time in my life I've ever done any of those things with a boy."

Zoe was rapidly and openly grinding her pussy against his ass at this point. She spoke extremely fast, almost in rhythm with her movements.

1...34567...9