Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why bother with sneaking around when we could just go to my place, though?"

"I dunno," Zoe said. "Secret dorm room sex just feels like such a turn on, don't ya' think?"

"Well, seeing as we've only done it once, I'd say any kind of sex feels like a turn on to me, Zoe."

"Ha! Fair enough." Zoe snuggled her face into Duncan's bare chest, her curly hair tickling him under his nose.

"So...wanna do it?" he asked bluntly.

"'Wanna do it'?" she repeated mockingly. "Really? Is that as romantic as you can be?"

"Sorry." Duncan paused breifly before continuing. "Wanna make love?"

Zoe slapped Duncan's chest playfully. "You're such a doofus," she said. Zoe slid her hand down the front of his body until it bumped into his cock, which already stood fully erect. She snaked her hand into the front of the opening of his boxers until she was able to grab hold of his bare shaft and maneuver it out of his underwear.

"This is, like, the best toy ever," she said as she slowly worked her hand up and down his shaft.

"Tell me about it," Duncan said in agreement. "I'm just glad I have someone to share it with finally!"

Zoe smiled up at Duncan and pulled away from him. She got up on her knees in the bed beside him and made to lift her shirt off before Duncan put his hand up to stop her.

"Wait," he said. She looked down at him with a very confused look. "Can you...leave on your pajamas?" Duncan asked. "Ever since that first night when I saw you wearing them I just...I was never able to get it out of my head. It's kind of become a fantasy of mine or something to do stuff to you while you're in your little shorts and cami. Is that okay?"

"You're so cute," she responded. "Of course it's okay! Now if you'll excuse me, there's something I've been wanting to do myself for a while now."

Without another word, Zoe pulled her curly hair back into a ponytail, fastening it with a hair band she had been wearing around her wrist. Then, she swung her leg up and over Duncan's body so that she was straddling him, her ass right above his face and her mouth directly above his dick. Before Duncan could realize what was happening, a steamy warmth engulfed his hard cock and began to slide up and down on him. Instinctively, Duncan immediately pushed his hips up firmly into his sister's mouth, feeling the head of his cock bump into the back of her throat. She had to stop for a few seconds and cough, clearly having been taken by surprise herself.

"Oh shit Zoe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-oh fuck yes!"

In no time at all Zoe had wrapped her lips around his dick once again and slowly worked her tongue around the tip of his penis. Duncan watched as her bushy ponytail bobbed up and down in front of him and listened to the wet smacking noises that reverberated throughout the room. Her hot mouth felt glorious as it worked up and down his shaft. Her teeth barely grazed against him each time her neck craned back up, but it wasn't enough to be painful. It actually strangely complemented the smooth gliding motion that was the rest of her mouth, and Duncan felt like it actually increased the pleasantness of the sensation.

Duncan had been so wrapped up in what he was feeling that he had somehow completely forgotten that his sister's beautiful little ass was hovering directly above him. He immediately reached up and began squeezing her butt over top of the spandex material. He enjoyed grabbing her hard and pulling her cheeks apart, and as he did so, he could hear how wet she was as her pussy lips were separating slightly. He pushed the material of her shorts aside just enough so that he could see her opening. He pushed his face right up against her and inhaled her beautiful scent. Then he pushed his tongue out and began hungrily lapping at her barely exposed pussy.

As soon as his tongue made contact with her, she moaned loudly with her lips clamped tightly around his dick. The vibration of her humming sent a feeling of euphoria coursing throughout his entire body. He pushed up further into her mouth, and as he did so, he distinctly felt Zoe push her hips back into his face even more. Duncan kept licking her ferociously while he kept both hands firmly on her ass cheeks, every once in a while slapping lightly at one or the other of them. Zoe had taken to adding a rotating motion to her neck as she sucked his dick, and Duncan began to wonder how much longer he was going to hold out.

As if reading his mind, Zoe popped her mouth off of him and lifted her ass off of his face. She shimmied down his body until her butt hung over top of his dick. She pushed her shorts to the side, reached behind her and, while holding onto Duncan's cock to keep it steady, lowered herself down on top of him.

"Yeeeessss!" they both cried out in unison as Zoe's tight pussy slid slowly down and around Duncan's cock. As soon as she bottomed out on top of him, she just stayed still for a moment, placing most of her body weight on top of him as if her were some sort of chair, which Duncan of course didn't mind in the slightest. He reached forward and grabbed her hips, holding on to her as she lifted herself off of him and slowly fell back down again. Duncan immensely enjoyed the view of watching her ass work itself up and down as she rode him. Her pussy squeezed around him tightly each time she came down on top of him, and the sensation was pushing him to the edge.

"Fuck Zoe, I'm-"

"Not yet baby," she whispered back to him, short of breath. She pushed down hard as far as she could on top of him and, while keeping him inside of her as deep as she could, began swaying her hips in a circular motion. Duncan remained motionless and allowed his sister to ride his dick however she liked, only providing the support of his hands on her waist and a slight push upward to give her a little more pressure. Faster and faster she moved on him, eventually leaning back farther on the bed and propping hands up right beside his body. Duncan reached up and grabbed her tits through the thin material of her thin camisole, and when he did, his fingertips immediately found her rock hard nipples and began flicking them. At this, Zoe's moaning noises increased exponentially and her movements became even faster. In a matter of seconds she was cumming. Duncan felt a warm gush cascade all around his cock and balls as Zoe's body shook in orgasmic pleasure. He held perfectly still and let her ride out every last second of her powerful orgasm.

As soon as she was finished, instead of collapsing on top of him and resting like he would have expected, she immediately pulled herself off of him and resumed her position she had been in earlier when she was sucking his dick.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Duncan," she said as her ass fell back over top of his face again. Immediately Duncan felt her lips push tightly around his dick, and Zoe wasted no time at all in working her mouth swiftly up and down his shaft. He grabbed her ass once again and began pushing into her mouth each time she came down on him.

"Ah fuck, Zoe!" he cried out.

Zoe pulled her mouth off of him and began jacking him off with her hand. Between her spit and pussy juice that had drenched his dick, her hand glided effortlessly along his shaft.

"Cum in my mouth Duncan!" she pleaded to him. "Your sister wants you to cum in her mouth soooooo bad!"

Duncan didn't have to be told twice. As soon as her lips fell around his dick again, he began forcefully fucking her face without holding back. He thrust into her again and again, each time getting closer and closer to exploding. He leaned his face forward and grabbed a small portion of her butt cheek in his mouth, biting down gently on her. Within seconds he felt the familiar sensation of impending explosion rise up inside of him.

"Mmm!" he moaned loudly, her ass still in his mouth. Zoe seemed to steady herself and, with one last thrust upward, Duncan unloaded a cascade of cum straight down the back of her throat. His cocked pulsed as each new stream of hot fluid shot into her mouth, and Zoe sucked him dry, happily swallowing one load after the next. Finally, with one last tiny little thrust upward, Duncan had been sucked completely clean.

"Damn," he said simply, letting his head fall back hard onto his pillow.

"Damn," Zoe repeated.

"That was very...talented of you," Duncan said.

"Eh, I just kinda followed your lead," Zoe replied.

"I thought I was following your lead?"

"Well, maybe it was like a twin synergy type thing or something and we were following each other's leads," Zoe concluded.

"That sounds about right to me," Duncan agreed. "I think I left some bite marks on your ass, by the way."

"Ha! Well...I'm okay with that. Especially since your the only one that's gonna see it anyway."

Zoe scooted her body around and lay back down beside Duncan, lifting his arm and pushing herself right up against his body.

"You tasted pretty good, by the way," Zoe said. "I was nervous that I was gonna not be able to take it all, but I did!"

"I just wish I could have watched it," Duncan said.

"Did you not enjoy the view I gave you?" Zoe asked.

"Oh no, believe me, I enjoyed the view of your ass. I just wanted...both."

"Perhaps a mirror is in order for next time then?" Zoe suggested.

"You're so damn smart," Duncan replied.

They lay quietly for a while. Just as Duncan felt the himself start to drift off, Zoe spoke and jolted him back awake.

"Hey," she said.

"Hmm?"

"So how are we gonna play this thing?" she asked.

"Play what thing?" he asked.

"Us. I mean, I'm assuming we'll make some friends, maybe even hang out with them from time to time."

"Yeah..."

"Well, what are we gonna tell people? I mean, either way, we're going to have to hide something. We either are openly in a relationship and hiding the fact that we are siblings, or we are openly siblings and hiding the fact that we are in a relationship."

"Hmm," Duncan replied, not worrying a bit about what Zoe was saying.

"Well?" she asked again. "Which one do you think we should do?"

Duncan pulled his twin sister up tighter against him and kissed her on top of her curly hair. "Why don't we just shut our eyes and enjoy the moment," he suggested. Let future Zoe and Duncan worry about that one." And so they did.

1...456789