Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe laid her head on his shoulder. "Well, I wouldn't change that," she said. "It was worth it."

"Even if a bear eats us?" Duncan asked.

"Even if a bear eats us," Zoe repeated. "Or, you know, if a badger...what exactly are we worried about badgers for?"

"A badger will fuck your shit up!" Duncan exclaimed.

"Right. Well even if a badger 'fucks our shit up', what you did at that waterfall...Duncan, that was the most amazing moment of my life."

Duncan pulled her in closer. "Mine too, Zoe," he said.

They stood at the fork in the path for a while longer. "So what should we do?" Duncan asked aloud.

Zoe sighed deeply. "I think the best thing we can do is just find somewhere to camp for the night."

"Camp?" Duncan said. "With what?"

Zoe shrugged. "Let's just find a nice area where we can prop up against a tree or a rock," she suggested. "Maybe somewhere not too far off the trail. Who knows, maybe someone will spot our car and come looking for us."

"And you still have no reception on your phone, right?" Duncan asked.

Zoe checked. "Nothin'."

"Alright, worth a shot," Duncan said in a defeated tone.

They found a spot nearby where a couple of trees stood close enough together so they could each lean against one, but still be side by side. The minutes passed and slowly but surely the dead of night was upon them. Luckily it was a full moon, so there was a decent amount of natural light, enough where they could actually see the woods around them pretty clearly. After about an hour or so of sitting against those trees though, Duncan had just about had enough.

"I'm...so...cold," he whined, shivering with his arms wrapped tightly around himself.

Zoe glanced over at him with a look of amusement. "Dude, it's not even that cold out here," she said. "It's summertime!"

"It is too cold!" Duncan shot back. "You brought your jacket with you so that's why you're not cold."

"That jacket is still in the bag!" she said. "I'd let you borrow it but I know it's way too small for you."

"Whatever," Duncan said with chattering teeth. "It's freezing out here. What does that little key ring thermometer say?"

Zoe dug through the bag and fished out the keys. She shined a light on it from her phone and read it aloud.

"Oh wow," Zoe whispered. "It's 20 degrees-"

"Aha, I knew it!"

"-Celsius, 68 degrees Fahrenheit."

Zoe smirked and looked over at Duncan, who just stared straight ahead.

"68 degrees, Duncan," she repeated. "That's what people keep their thermostats on in the summer."

"Whatever," Duncan said again. He continued looking ahead, rocking himself back and forth in hopes of warming himself up.

"Zoe," he began with a serious tone. "I need you to do something for me."

"Okay," she said, sounding intrigued.

"If I die from the cold tonight-"

"Jesus Christ."

"Listen! If I freeze to death tonight...I want you to eat me."

Duncan still wasn't looking at Zoe. But after a lot of time had passed and she still hadn't responded to his request, he looked over at her. She was staring at him like she thought he was the biggest idiot in the world, he thought to himself.

"You're the biggest idiot in the world!" she said as she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Don't laugh, Zoe!" Duncan cried out. "I've never felt this cold in my life. Now maybe the sensation just hasn't hit you yet, but rest assure, it will. And if I'm dead, eating me may be your only chance of living."

"How the hell," Zoe began slowly, "will eating raw human meat keep me from freezing to death, Duncan? Hmm?"

"Uh...I dunno," Duncan replied. "Metabolism and...you, kinetic energy with the digestion and the science and all that bullshit."

"Duncan," Zoe began, "I say this with all the love in the world...that is the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard anyone say. Whether real life, T.V., books, social media...that comment, that line of reasoning takes the cake."

Duncan leaned back against his tree and shivered some more.

"Fine, don't eat me," Duncan said, tilting his head back against the tree. "I'll be waiting in the afterlife to say I told you so."

Zoe rolled her eyes. "Fine!" she relented. "When you die tonight, I'll eat you so I can warm myself up. Happy?"

"No," he said simply, "but I guess I'm happier."

They sat in silence for a while before Duncan spoke again.

"Well?" Duncan said expectantly.

Zoe swung her head around and looked at Duncan. "Well what?" she asked.

Duncan gestured with his hands in front of him in a way that suggested that Zoe should know what he was going to say. "Aren't you going to return the favor?"

"Return the favor?" Zoe asked with a tone of confusion.

"Yeah. What if you die first? I'd like to know that I have your permission to-"

"Eat me!?" Zoe finished for him.

"Well...yeah!" he said.

"No you can't eat me!"

"Why not!?"

"Because I love you! And you love me and...if you ate me and lived you'd never be able to live with yourself. Every night when you lay your head down on your pillow, your brain would be filled with images of you eating my...what part of me would you eat, anyway?"

"Hmm," Duncan said, thinking aloud. "Probably your butt."

Zoe got real quiet for a bit. "You'd wanna eat my ass?" she said softly.

Duncan was thankful for the darkness at that moment, as it prevented Zoe from seeing how badly he was blushing.

"We might be a few more dates away from doing any ass eating," Zoe continued. "But it's nice to see where your head is, even when you're 'freezing to death'."

"I...I really didn't mean...," Duncan said, his sentence trailing off into a jumble of random sounds.

"Sure you didn't," she replied as she patted him on his thigh. "Now here, open this up and look inside." She handed him the backpack. The first thing he found was her jacket sitting on top.

"I guess one of us could use this as a pillow," he said, tossing the jacket on the ground between them.

"Keep digging," Zoe instructed. He reached into the bag again and heard a crinkling sound.

"Granola bars?" he said, squinting through the dark at the object in his hand.

"Yep!" Zoe said. "Phew! Now we don't have to eat each other! We've got granola to warm our bones."

Duncan rolled his eyes and dug deeper into the bag. He felt around some water bottles and his fingers touched something that felt like a plush material.

"A blanket!?" he called out as he pulled it out of the bag. "You packed a blanket!?"

"Yep!," she replied.

"Why did you wait so long to tell me!?" Duncan asked angrily.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were that cold until a little while ago! Plus you looked so cute while you shivered."

"Liar," he said with a smile, forgiving her instantly. "What'd you bring a blanket for, anyway?"

"Um, it was sort of a 'just in case' kinda thing."

"Just in case of what?"

Zoe smiled coyly. "Just in case we got a little tired along the trail and wanted to stop and lay down somewhere for a little...rest."

"Oh my," Duncan replied. "A rest would have been...fun. Oh well, I guess it's good we have it anyway. How are we gonna share it though? Take turns? Or maybe if you can scoot a little closer I can stretch it over both of us."

"Don't be silly," Zoe said as she stood up. "Spread your legs."

Duncan began to question her, but decided that her telling him to spread his legs was not something he wanted to second guess. Zoe laid her jacket neatly on the ground and sat down on it in front of him, leaning her back against his torso and pulling the blanket over top of both of them.

"Comfy?" Zoe asked.

"Very," Duncan replied. "Well, all except for my head against this bark."

"Hmm," Zoe said aloud. "What if I...but then I might get cold...ah, what the hell, why not."

"Do ya' mind sharing the other side of that conversation you just had with yourself?" Duncan asked. That turned out to be unnecessary, however, as Duncan quickly figured it out on his own. Zoe wriggled and squirmed underneath the blanket for several seconds before popping her arms out and presenting Duncan with a present.

"Pillow!" she said, handing him her leggings.

"Oh wow," Duncan said as he grabbed her pants. "You sure?"

"Of course, anything to help. I've still got my dress on anyway. I was just against a tree myself, I know it sucks. Besides, I've got you as my pillow and, well, you should be comfortable too."

"Aw, thanks Zoe," Duncan replied. He started to put her pants behind his head, but paused. He looked down to make sure Zoe wasn't watching him, then briefly brought her pants to his face to smell them. Her beautiful aroma filled his nostrils, and immediately he felt the familiar rush of blood coursing hotly through his body.

"Whatcha doin'?" Zoe asked.

"Uhh...just trying to get the pants into the right shape," Duncan lied.

"Uh-huh," Zoe responded skeptically. She wriggled her body around against him. "Ah," she said knowingly, "there it is."

Between her scent and her movements, Duncan was well on his way to becoming hard, something that Zoe had just easily discovered in that moment.

"So what did it for you?" Zoe asked curiously.

"Leggings," Duncan replied.

"I see," Zoe said. "You smell them?"

"Yep."

"Well you don't sound embarrassed about it," Zoe said playfully.

"Nope."

"Well good. Besides, I've been told in the past that I have a very appealing aroma."

"Whoever said that is spot on," Duncan said.

Zoe wiggled around some more, pressing Duncan's erection into the middle of her back. Then she turned her head sideways against his chest and looked up at him.

"Hey Duncan?" Zoe said quietly.

"Hm?"

"I think I love you."

Duncan wrapped his arms tightly around his sister. "I love you too, Zoe."

Zoe snuggled in closer to Duncan.

"This is so romantic," she said softly. "Just the two of us, sleeping outside under the stars, the fresh mountain air. Kinda makes me wonder..."

"Hmm?" Duncan asked. He had finally reached a point where he was comfortable and felt like he was close to falling asleep.

"A night like this...it's just so perfect. Like, I don't know when or if we'll ever be in a more romantic setting again. I feel like we should cherish this moment, you know? We should take full advantage of where we are."

"Mm," Duncan replied halfway between consciousness and sleep.

"So that's why I think we should make love tonight."

Duncan's eyes popped open immediately. All of a sudden he felt like could run a marathon at a full sprint.

"Um, are you sure?" he asked, trying to hide the giddiness in his voice.

"Only if you think it's right," Zoe replied. "I don't want you to feel any kind of-"

"Let's do it!," Duncan interrupted.

Zoe laughed. "You sure I don't have to convince you?" she asked. She reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling it down in front of her and slowly starting to plunge it into the neckline of her dress.

"Well, maybe a little convincing might be in order," he replied. Duncan let Zoe guide his hand into her bra. She placed it on the inside most portion of her breast and took her hand away. Duncan squeezed her tit very gently. He immediately felt Zoe react with a light moan and a subtle squirm of her hips. He continued to squeeze her with increasing firmness, and as he did so, Zoe tilted her head back on his chest and looked at him. He leaned down and kissed her softly, which was interesting since their mouths were inverted. He guided his fingers slowly to the center of her tit and traced circles around her protruding nipple. As he did, Zoe moaned into his mouth and kissed him more ferociously, to the point where it felt like she was trying to eat his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Duncan," she whispered several times in between their kisses. As Duncan continued to play with her boob and run his tongue all over the inside of her mouth, he brought his other hand around the front of her body and placed it on the inside of her thigh. He squeezed the soft skin of her leg gently as he slowly moved his hand further up her thigh. The material of her short dress just barely hung over her waist, and he easily was able to fold it back and out of his way.

"Are you okay with me doing...what I'm about to do to you?" Duncan asked before he continued.

"You mean fingering your sister's pussy?" Zoe asked as she stared at him lustfully and bit her lip.

"Never mind, I think I just got my answer." Duncan brought his hand slowly up her leg and placed it directly on top of her smooth pussy. He had never actually fingered a girl before, of course, but he had hoped that his years of secretly watching porn would help guide him in what he was supposed to do. He took his middle finger and gently grazed the outside of her lips, caressing it in an up down motion. They had stopped kissing altogether, both of them completely focused on what Duncan was doing with his fingers. He gently guided his finger to the region where he thought her clit was. He was confident he found it when Zoe arched her back and inhaled sharply.

"Yes!" she called out as his finger moved in slow, soft circles on her clit. He felt Zoe move her arm up to her shoulder. She took her bra strap and pushed it off of her shoulder, then reached up in front of her and pulled the neckline of her dress down so that her tit popped out into the open.

"Can you keep..." Zoe asked, trailing off. She didn't have to finish her question, of course, as Duncan felt that she had made herself perfectly clear. As he continued to finger her wet pussy with increasing pressure, he took her breast in his entire hand, pointed it up at himself the best that he could, and brought his mouth down onto her nipple, taking the whole thing in his mouth all at once.

"Fuck yes!" Zoe called out loudly into the emptiness of the night. Duncan hungrily sucked on her nipple and moved his fingers around and around on her clit. "Oh god, you're gonna make me cum!" Zoe called out again.

Hearing that gave Duncan the determination to finish her off, wanting desperately to single-handedly give his sister an orgasm. He kept going, flicking her nipple with the tip of his tongue and moving his hand all around her saturated pussy. Soon enough, he was rewarded.

"Uhhhh!" Zoe screamed as loud as she could, suddenly throwing the blanket off the top of them. Her body shook aggressively, and all of a sudden a gush of warm liquid shot out and covereed Duncan's hand. He looked down between her legs and, in the moonlight, was able to see as his twin sister squirted all over his hand and her jacket that she sat on.

Slowly she came down from her full body convulsions and relaxed into him, letting her full weight lean into Duncan. He moved his hand from between her legs and let her nipple pop out of her mouth. He leaned back against the tree once more and just held her as they lay there silently.

"No words," Zoe began after a while. "There are no words that have been invented...I can't even...you know?"

"I do know," Duncan replied honestly.

"Ruined my jacket," she said.

"It'll dry."

"It'll smell."

"Then I'll take it."

Zoe looked up at Duncan and smiled. "Pervert," she said.

She leaned against him once again and they both just sat there, listening to the nothingness around them.

"Well, I guess that's it for me then," Zoe said. "I'm gonna get some sleep. See you in the morning."

"Oh," Duncan said, feeling extremely disappointed. "Um...okay then. So goodnight, I guess."

Zoe laughed aloud. "Gotcha!" she said. "Were you really going to let me get away with that?"

"Uhh...well, I wasn't gonna force myself on you or anything."

"I might've liked that," Zoe said, turning her whole body around to face him. "But we'll explore that some other time, I think."

Zoe maneuvered herself so that she was straddling Duncan like she had been at the waterfall earlier. They made out for a while longer. Duncan ran his hands underneath the back of her dress and brought them up to her bra clasp. With some effort, he was able to figure out how to unhook it. Zoe helped his out the rest of the way and, while leaving her dress on, pulled the bra out and threw it on the ground. Duncan pulled the front of her dress down and watched as her beautiful round tits popped into view. He grabbed one in his hand and squeezed it tightly. He placed his other hand behind her and grabbed her naked butt. Zoe rubbed her bare pussy up against his dick, which was still covered up by his shorts.

"Let's get these off of you," Zoe said as she got herself up. Duncan quickly pushed the shorts off of him and threw them to the side on top of Zoe's bra. Zoe assumed her previous position, tits still out, and continued to run her pussy up and down his bare cock as they made out.

"I'm ready for it," Zoe said after a few minutes. "Just be gentle with me, okay?"

"Of course," Duncan replied.

Zoe lifted herself up and hovered just above Duncan's waist. Duncan brought his hand down and held up his hard cock, pointing straight at Zoe. Slowly, she lowered herself on top of him so that his head was just barely pushing into the entrance of her pussy. They held eye contact with each other as, little by little, Zoe eased herself down on top of him until she was completely filled up.

"Oh my god," Duncan moaned out loud. Nothing had ever felt so good to him. Zoe's warm pussy squeezed tightly around his cock. She leaned forward on him and placed her forehead directly on his and held perfectly still. Duncan figured that the sensation might be a little overwhelming for her at the moment, and he was determined to make this moment as perfect and painless for her as he could.

"I wanna get on my back," Zoe said to him eventually.

"Okay, we can do that," Duncan replied, still completely submerged inside of her.

"Just hold onto me and we'll fall back together," Zoe instructed. "I mean, you'll fall forward I guess. Just ease down until I'm on my back, and don't pull out of me."

"Okay."

With surprising finesse and agility, the twins were able to maneuver themselves so that Duncan lay on top of Zoe without ever once shifting the position of his cock inside of her.

"Okay, you can make love to me now, I think" Zoe whispered. "Just...be easy."

Duncan kissed his sister briefly on the forehead. He slowly pulled himself out until about half of his cock was still inside her, then pushed gently back inside of her. He tried to read her face and her body language to make sure that she was alright, and since she never gave any indication that anything hurt, he kept going. He'd pull halfway out and then push back in, slowly at first, then with increasing vigor as the seconds passed. Eventually Zoe seemed to relax more, even placing her hands on his lower back and seemingly encouraging him to move faster and harder. Duncan acquiesced and, after pulling himself completely out of her, pushed back inside of her tight pussy much harder than he had done on previous thrusts. Zoe bit her lip and moaned, indicating that she liked it.

At some point, Duncan glanced down and noticed Zoe's tits bouncing enticingly, and his mouth found her bare nipples once again. He alternated between them, sucking each nipple one at a time deep into his mouth as he started to really get into fucking his sister. Zoe spread her legs far apart and wrapped them around Duncan's back. Duncan snaked one of his arms behind her neck to give them both some support, and took the other one and reached around behind her and grabbed her ass. They continued to fuck wildly in that position, Zoe's legs locked around Duncan, his faced buried in her soft breasts, both of them breathing heavily and loudly.

"Cum inside me," Zoe said suddenly.

Duncan stopped immediately and brought his face up to look at her. He looked at her quizzically, not really sure how to respond.

"Just this once," she continued. "It'll be fine, I'm sure. I just...tonight has been much too perfect for you to cum anywhere else, don't you think?"

1...456789