Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan smiled and silently nodded his agreement, thinking to himself that she really didn't need to tell him twice on that one. He resumed pushing his dick in and out of her, going more slowly and purposefully than he had been before. Duncan stared at his beautiful sister's face as he fucked her passionately, watching her face closely. He was overcome suddenly by the realization that it was his twin sister's pussy that he felt so tightly wrapped around his cock, and that thought alone was enough to rapidly bring his orgasm to the brink. They locked eyes and Zoe, seemingly knowing that Duncan was close, placed both of her hands on the sides of Duncan's head and brought his forehead down onto her once again. After just a few more thrusts, Duncan finally pushed hard one last time into Zoe's pussy and released a torrent of cum deep inside of her. They breathed heavily into each other's mouths and Zoe moaned out in pleasure, her hot breath filling Duncan's mouth. As Duncan continued to cum inside of her, Zoe, legs still wrapped tight around him, seemed to push into him with her legs, as if to make sure that every drop of his cum stayed inside of her. With one last pulse of his cock, Duncan released the last little bit of semen into her and fell limply on top of his sister. They lay there silently, Duncan's head on her bare chest, Zoe's hand lightly playing with his hair.

"That was so perfect," Zoe finally said.

"And so freakin' hot!" Duncan added.

"Indeed it was," Zoe agreed. "But still, so perfect, under the stars..."

"...with my sister."

"In the mountains..."

"...with my sister."

"No one around for miles..."

"...with my sister!"

"With your sister," Zoe concluded. They lay for a while longer, staring at the night sky through the trees above them. "Still cold?" Zoe asked.

"Nope," Duncan replied.

"Even though you aren't wearing any shorts?"

"Even still," Duncan said.

As they got up and started getting dressed, Duncan noticed that Zoe was stuffing the blanket back into the bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "We need that tonight! I know we're not cold right now, but I'm sure we will be soon."

"We don't need this tonight," Zoe said as she stuffed her jacket into the bag too.

"Huh?" Duncan asked, feeling very confused. "Why not?"

"Well, we're not sleeping out here tonight!" Zoe exclaimed. "Are you out of your mind!?"

Duncan watched with confusion as Zoe continued cleaning up the area around them. "What the hell are you talking about, Zoe?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! I didn't tell you yet...yeah, I know how to get back. It's that way," she said, pointing down the trail the way they had started to go before.

"Wha-" Duncan began.

"I've known all along," Zoe interrupted. "It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, I guess. It started getting dark and I saw the moon and the stars and...I don't know, I just wanted to do this."

"How come-" Duncan began again.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Zoe said with a smile. "You're not mad, are you?" she asked sweetly, walking up to him and looking up lovingly into his eyes.

Even though that was initial feeling, it very quickly dissappated.

"Hell no," he said simply as they kissed a little while longer under the stars.

Eventually they made their way down the dark trail, getting to their car in less than an hour. It was late and they were exhausted, but neither one cared. They found a hotel nearby, got a room, cleaned themselves up, and fell right to sleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows, tangled all up in each other.

***

"Do you feel weird about what's going on between us?" Duncan asked Zoe the next morning as they ate the breakfast that was offered to them in the lobby of the hotel.

"Not at all," Zoe replied. "Why? Do you?"

"No, I don't," Duncan said. "But it's just, I don't know, kinda unbelievable. I mean did you, even one time, ever look at me in any kind of way other than, you know, an appropriate sibling type way? You know, before we left Mom and Dad's house?"

"Umm..." Zoe began, "no, I don't think so."

"Well me neither. But now what, like, three or four days later, we-" Duncan started, pausing to look around and make sure no one was nearby listening, "-have sex on a mountaintop? I mean, how do you figure we got to this point so easily?"

Zoe sat and picked at her bagel with cream cheese, looking up at nothing while she thought about his question.

"I really couldn't say, Duncan. But I don't think I really care all that much, either. It is what it is, and I'm happy about where we are right now. Aren't you?"

"Of course I am."

"Then don't worry about how we got here, just worry about the present! And look forward to the future. We've got a long school year ahead of us of sneaking into each other's dorm room and fooling around."

Duncan turned his attention back to his corn flakes, moving his spoon around in the bowl but not actually eating anything.

"I'm actually really looking forward to finally getting there today," Zoe continued. "About how far away are we?"

"Just a couple of hours," Duncan said quietly. "Hey," he began excitedly, "do you wanna drop down to Florida? Maybe check out Sea World or something?"

"What!?" Zoe asked with an air of surprise. "Sea World? But that's way out of the way...what happened to not deviating from the route?"

"Yeah I know, but we've got some time. I thought it might be fun."

"I'm kinda burned out from traveling, to be honest with you," Zoe said. "I'd like to just get there and get moved into my dorm room already, you know? Kinda feel like this trip reached its climax last night, if you know what I mean."

Duncan nodded, turning his attention back to his soggy cereal. "Of course. I just...I guess I'm just sad our trip is ending."

Zoe smiled and reached across the table, taking Duncan's hand in hers.

"Our trip is just starting, Duncan," she said. "We've got lots of good times ahead together."

Duncan nodded in agreement and smiled back at Zoe.

"Well, let's get going then," he said as he stood up and started gathering their trash from off the table. The checked out of the hotel, got in the car, and started making their way towards Clemson.

"You've been awfully quiet," Zoe said as Duncan drove them. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he said. "Just tired after last night, I think."

"You sure?" Zoe asked. "You're not having second thoughts about anything are you?"

Duncan glanced over at his sister and noticed a look of worry on her face.

"No," he said, grabbing her hand and looking at her seriously. "Never."

"Okay, well good," she said. "Still feels like you're thinking about something though."

Just then, Duncan noticed a blue sign that indicated there was a rest area about a mile ahead.

"Hey, do ya' mind if we stop at this rest area?" he asked. "I think I need to pee."

"Do what you need to do," Zoe said. He looked at her briefly out of the corner of his eye and saw that she was staring at him, studying him and trying to figure out exactly what was on his mind.

Zoe decided to just wait in the car while Duncan went into the rest area to use the bathroom. He walked through the doors and, completely ignoring the bathroom on his right, took a seat on a bench that sat beneath a giant map of South Carolina. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, wondering how the hell he was supposed to tell his sister about what was worrying him.

Duncan sat there for several more minutes. With his eyes closed, he felt the presence of a warm body sit down beside him.

"It was a fake," he said aloud to the person.

"Wha...what was a fake?" Zoe asked him softly.

"My scholarship letter."

He opened his eyes and looked at his sister, who was staring at him with her head cocked to the side.

"I don't understand."

"I faked my scholarship letter," Duncan continued. "After you got yours, I took it in my room that night and copied it. I found a font that looked like the one they had used and pretty much typed everything that your letter had said word for word, changing a few key words and phrases of course. Then I got an envelope, addressed it to our house, and put it in the mailbox the next day."

Zoe looked like she had lots of things that she wanted to ask, but was having trouble getting the words out. Duncan waited patiently.

"Why?" she finally asked.

Duncan took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Well, it's like I talked about with you that night in the motel when you were scratching my back. I've always, my whole life, felt inferior to you Zoe. You are so great at everything you do, and I'm just...good. Of course I was never going to actually get a band scholarship at some college several states away. I mean, you could do it with volleyball because you're great at volleyball. But I'm not great at playing brass instruments, Zoe. I'm just good. I couldn't bear the thought of the look of expected disappointed that I would've seen on Mom and Dad's face when they saw that their son, once again, didn't live up to the greatness of his sister."

"Did you even apply for the scholarship?" Zoe asked.

"No," Duncan said.

Zoe brought her legs up underneath her body and turned to face Duncan.

"Why did you even come on this trip with me, then?" she asked. "What are you going to do? What's your plan?"

"I came on the trip because I didn't want to just stay behind at our parent's house while you went off on some grand adventure where you were starting the next phase of your life. I didn't want to just stay behind and live with Mom and Dad for the next four years or more while you experienced a whole new part of the country and I stayed at home and learned how to repair air conditioning units or something. I came because I was jealous and...I don't know, it just seemed like it would be fun."

Zoe shook her head disapprovingly, looking irritated and slightly emotional.

"So again, I ask," she said, "what the hell are you going to do? You know, since there isn't a dorm room or anything waiting for you there."

"I have a plan," he said.

"I'm all ears," Zoe said.

"I'm gonna go live with Rooster for a while."

Duncan watched Zoe's face as she tried to process what he just said.

"You're going to go live with a chicken?" she asked.

"No, not a chicken!" Duncan exclaimed. "Rooster! Don't you remember Rooster?"

Zoe paused and thought for a while.

"Wait a second," she said, "that's not the guy who got kicked out of school our sophomore year for selling drugs, is it?"

"Well," Duncan began, "I mean, if that's how you choose to remember him..."

"Duncan," Zoe said sternly. "Tell me you aren't going to go live with a drug dealer."

"I don't think he's still a drug dealer," Duncan said.

"You don't 'think' he is?" she asked. "So he still might be?"

"I mean, I don't know..."

"Where does he even live?"

"Virginia Beach," Duncan said. "That's up in-"

"Virginia?" Zoe finished sarcastically.

"Yeah."

Zoe shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"So when the hell were you planning on telling me this?" Zoe asked.

Duncan shrugged.

"I don't know," he said. "I mean, I didn't wanna tell you too early in the trip just in case you pressured me into going back home. Then as things started to...you know, get interesting between us, I just pushed it out of my head the best I could and focused on us."

"So you won't be in Clemson with me?" Zoe asked flatly.

"There's nothing there for me, Zoe," he replied. Zoe's head snapped to the side and she looked at him with a great deal of hurt on her face.

"Wait...that's not what I meant," Duncan said pleadingly. "I just meant that I've got nowhere to go in Clemson. Rooster told me that I could come stay with him in his pad for as long as I want. He even mentioned a job opportunity or something."

"Oh great, so you can go live with Rooster in his 'pad' and push drugs!" Zoe exclaimed with fake excitement.

"I'm not gonna sell drugs, Zoe!" Duncan said. "I'm just going to go stay with him for a while and figure out...I don't know, something."

"Well I hope you and Rooster have a great time together," Zoe said standing up. "I'm happy for you. Happy that you have this person in Virginia Beach who you feel comfortable with and want to spend all your time with. It's nice having people around that care about you, which is something that you clearly couldn't have gotten living in the same town as me."

With that, Zoe turned sharply and stormed out the door of the rest area. Duncan slowly stood up and made his way back to the car. When he got there, he found that Zoe was sitting in the passenger's seat staring angrily out her window. Duncan got in the car and sat in the driver's seat, not feeling like actually going anywhere in that moment.

Zoe looked sideways at Duncan with a smoldering look, then snapped her head back out the window and huffed loudly.

"I'm very upset at you," she said matter-of-factly.

"I know you are."

"You did a very stupid thing."

"I did."

"And you didn't even tell me about it until just now."

"I know."

"But I also understand why you did it."

"I know I'm an ass-wait, what?"

Zoe turned to look at Duncan with a surprisingly soft expression. "I guess if you were going to a college somewhere really far away I would feel kinda lame too if I had to stay behind."

"You would?"

"Yes." Zoe took a deep breath and got her phone out. "Okay, let's figure this thing out then. First of all, you are not going to go and live with Rooster."

"I'm not?" Duncan asked.

"No, you're not. You're going to stay with me in South Carolina, as close to my college as you can be."

"What am I going to do, Zoe? Sleep in the car? Like I said, I've got nowhere-"

"Shh," Zoe said as she typed madly with her thumbs on her phone. Duncan remained silent and watched her scroll her fingers up and down her phone, her gaze purposeful and focused. "Aha!" she finally said after a few minutes.

"What?" Duncan asked.

"There's a place that you can rent for super cheap. It's in the basement of someone's house. It's got a full bath and comes with a pull out couch. It's almost perfectly halfway between Clemson and Greenville, only about fifteen minutes away from each place."

"What is Greenville?"

"A town, dumb-ass."

"I know that, Zoe! I mean, what's so special about it?"

"It's got a community college, and a pretty good one from what I've read. That's where you'll be taking classes this semester."

"It is?"

"Yep."

"Uh...is it free?"

"Of course not."

"So how-"

"First of all," Zoe began, cutting him off, "you're going to get a job. Now, I'm looking right now, and there seem to be a ton of places you can work near where you'll be living. Here's an opening as a stock boy at something called a 'Food Lion'. I'm guessing that's a grocery store."

"You think I'll be able to pay rent and out of state community college tuition with a grocery store job?"

"Definitely not. That's why you're going to call Mom and Dad and tell them what you did so they can help you out."

"Oh god Zoe, please no!"

"Just do it, Duncan! It won't be that bad."

"Yes it will!"

"Okay, so it will. But you have to tell them."

"But they can't afford it though!"

"Let them decide what they can and can't afford. I'll talk to them too and tell them how important it is for me that you stay near me, how I don't think that I will be able to make it so far away from home unless you're here with me. They'll understand that, I'm sure."

Duncan sat in silence and stared at his sister in awe. "Why are you doing this for me?" Duncan asked in amazement.

Zoe looked at him like he was crazy. "Because I love you, dummy!" she exclaimed. "And you love me and I know how much it would kill you to be separated from me at this point."

"It would," Duncan agreed.

"And I don't know why you say you feel inferior to me...Duncan, you are such an amazing guy. You're my rock. You're...I don't even know how to put into words what you mean to me..." Zoe trailed off and looked into the distance. Then, all of a sudden, she turned and looked back at Duncan and began to sing.

"It must have been cold there in my shadow," she sang, horribly off key.

"What are you doing Zoe?" Duncan asked worriedly.

"To never have sunshine on your face," she continued singing.

"Oh please don't do this," he said.

"You were allowed to hold my spine, that's the way."

"Those aren't the right words, Zoe."

"La la, dum dum dum left behind!" she bellowed. "DID I EVER TELL YOU YOU'RE MY HEEEEEEEROOOOO!" Zoe was screaming the chorus.

"You're point has been made Zoe!" Duncan yelled pleadingly.

"YOU'RE EVERYTHING I WISH I COULD BE!"

"Zoe, please-"

"I CAN FLY HIGHER THAN AN EAGLE!" Zoe continued, placing her finger on Duncan's mouth to shush him. She paused dramatically, grabbed a handful of the front of Duncan's shirt, and pulled him over to her so that they were face to face.

"'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings," she finished in a low whisper. Duncan remained motionless and stared at his Zoe, who was looking very pleased with herself after screeching out her awful rendition of the classic Bette Midler song.

"That was...so very surreal," Duncan finally said.

"You know you loved it!" Zoe said with a huge grin.

"God help me, I did," Duncan replied. He leaned forward and kissed Zoe hard and long, forgetting that they were parked at a rest area where people were constantly walking by their car.

"Feel better?" Zoe asked as they finally broke apart.

"So much better," Duncan said.

"Because of my singing, right?"

"Umm...well, that was definitely part of it. But mainly because I get to stay with you now! Well, not 'with' you, but close to you."

"You're welcome!" Zoe replied happily. "And of course I would not have had it any other way."

"I'm just impressed that you found somewhere that I could potentially live, found a place that I could work, and a place where I can take college classes all in the span of, what, ten minutes?"

"Yeah, well I'm an impressive gal!" Zoe replied. "So you better try and hang on to me as long as you can," she said, shoving a threatening finger in his face.

"That' the plan," Duncan said.

"And to think...over the course of several months, the best idea you could come up with was to go live with a guy named Rooster," Zoe teased.

"I know, I know," Duncan said, admonishing himself.

They stayed at the rest area for a while as Zoe made some phone calls. She first called the place that had the basement for rent, and it turned out to be a perfect fit. It was some older woman who was looking for a quiet tenant, and Zoe basically charmed her socks off. The woman said that Duncan could move in as early as the next day if he wanted to. The next call she made was to the Food Lion. They were actually very low staffed at that time, so they said just as long as he filled out an application online, he would basically be a sure thing to get a job. The final phone call she made was to their parents.

"This one's on you bud," she said, handing Duncan the phone.

"Goddammit," he muttered under his breath as his father picked up the phone on the other end.

***

"I'm going to miss sharing these motel rooms with you," Duncan said to Zoe as they lay in bed together that evening. Duncan wore nothing but his boxer shorts and Zoe was adorned in her familiar camisole and skimpy volleyball shorts.

"I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time with you in your new basement," she replied.

"You mean my new bachelor pad?" Duncan corrected.

Zoe reached up and patted Duncan on his head. "Whatever makes you feel better about living in an old woman's basement, sweetie," she said patronizingly. "And anyway, maybe I can sneak you into my dorm room every once in a while too."

1...456789