Road Tripping Pt. 25

Story Info
Lou and Molly return to the East Coast and rejoin Sara.
20.5k words
4.71
5.3k
00

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, this is a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. There is pot smoking in this story. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part twenty-five of a many part series. I hope all have enjoyed it so far. Any constructive feedback is appreciated, Thank You S. L.

Molly fell asleep on the passenger side for over two hours as Lou kept up with the fast truck traffic until they were in nearing New Mexico. "Molly I'm going to stop at the rest area at the border. I will get us a couple of cups of coffee and do another hour or two before lunch so you can sleep some more."

"No Lou I'll do a couple hours and get us to that good truck stop we were at last time. We still have a lot of miles to cover, and you need to catch up too honey." Molly was looking forward to being behind the wheel of Andromeda on the open highways again.

Maggie and Donna were about an hour behind them and making fast time also.

The truck stop was very busy, but they found a spot. They were tempted to run the wagon through the car/truck wash, but they still wanted to keep moving.

Maggie caught a glimpse of the filthy white wagon pulling onto the highway as they got off and were pulling up the pumps.

Molly went to read for a while but in less than twenty minutes she was sleeping again to a softly playing radio. It was partly sunny and had cooled a little, making the drive pleasant as they had to slow down for smaller roads in states like Texas and Oklahoma, they did not want to not get pulled over in. It was about 420 miles from the truck stop to the hotel, so they knew it was going to be a long ride and about every two hours they changed drivers to keep fresh after all of their fun in the last week.

At the exit for their hotel, Molly pulled into the gas station first to fill Andromeda for tomorrow morning and went into the store to add to their snacks as Lou filled the car. Lou was putting the gas cap back when a shout came from the van pulling into the next row of pumps as Donna called out to Lou across the lot.

"Lou we finally caught up to you guys. We saw you but were just ahead of us pulling out of the truck stop as we pulled in how are you two doing?"

"We're great Donna." Lou said walking over as Maggie had gone in, to pay and surprised Molly in the store. It was happy hugs and in less than twenty minutes the four were getting to their rooms and planning to meet and go to the Steakhouse next door for a good meal and an early night.

"How was Darcy guys? Did you have a good time?" Molly added with a little wicked grin at them over salads.

Maggie laughed saying. "She's great and we had an awesome time meeting her and Marta and Felix too. We can't wait to go back. She has some cool places out there you have to see, but I won't spoil her surprises for you."

Molly's left eyebrow arched as she looked at them before Donna told her. "We do have a book she loaned us, and it has some entries on Cortinarius in it. We'll give it to you after we eat."

Maggie leaned in and asked quietly. "Do you think it is safe to go smoke in that field next to the hotel? It's almost dark."

"We did before. Lou replied. We will bring our binoculars and look like we are just stargazing. We will meet up at the room five minutes after we run for a quick pit stop and get the glasses.

"We'll get our jackets and the book. I'll bring the joints. You two gave us so much and I know most of yours is buried deep in the station wagon." Maggie said with a smile as they headed out the door.

"It is going to be an early night for us. Lou said. What time are you guys going to head out. We are going to get up for six and try and be on the road for seven."

Sounds about right to us. We are going to aim for the same hotel you are in near Chicago, and we may get an oil change done with you too. How far are you planning to go the day after?

"We'll call my cousin Quintin in Ohio east of Columbus and see if we can stop by for a short visit with his wife and their two-month-old baby, and then drive the rest of the way east the next day. We are planning to meet up with Sara Friday after we stop at Lou's Apartment in Delaware, Thursday for the night and unload a few hundred pounds of our stuff."

"I don't think we can make it all the way home from there in one day, but we will see how far we can get and just camp out along the way, or we may just stop where you do." Donna told them before she and Maggie went for a quick pit stop and got the book for Molly and Lou.

It was a relaxing joint in the fields for the little group as Lou passed the field glasses and all relaxed after a long drive. "Tomorrow night we will go for a high ride in the van after dinner, if it is too crowded near the hotel. Maggie joked as she got a second one out. Fifteen minutes later as fog began to close in all were hugging goodnight and dreading the wake-up call at six.

Lou and Molly barely stayed awake for the ten o'clock weather update of rain for most of tomorrows ride before passing out and letting their bodies recharge after the last weeks.

Both slept through the night and were dressed when Maggie knocked at 6:20. Less than thirty minutes later Donna was leading them down the ramp to the highway and once clear of the light traffic had her cruise control set at sixty-nine miles an hour, looking to go about seven hundred and fifty miles today, as the clouds lowered and darkened with each mile.

The rain started around ten that morning and all swore they left a muddy streak on the wet highway for miles as the station wagon and van got a good exterior washing from Mother Nature. Near noon Maggie led them down an offramp in the middle of nowhere, past low corn fields to a Diner in a tiny town three miles from the highway for an awesome lunch, before Lou and Donna did the next two hundred miles. Just after six in the evening Lou led them pulling into the lot for the hotel.

It was another good dinner for all of them and soon they were on a high ride to go look at the mall near where they were getting their oil change tomorrow. Everyone bought some clothes on sale to replace some of what they had destroyed over the last week and went to the camping store for various things. The bookstore was the last stop and looked through until almost nine-thirty when the mall was going to close.

Lou found two books on ancient Egypt and one more on the world before the Trojan war in the Mediterranean. One of the Egyptian books was a copy of The Book Of the Dead that had both hieroglyphics and English so you may be able to learn to read them over time.

They got back to the hotel and Molly went to call Quintin to find out if tomorrow might be a good day for a short visit. "No more than an hour or two. We will bring you guys a pizza or anything else you want for dinner."

"That will be awesome Molly and I can't wait to see you and meet Lou too."

He asked for a sandwich for his wife along with the pizzas and Molly said they would be there around six when they usually ate unless they had a problem on the road and either way they would call as they ordered the food in case there was any problem.

He told them of a good place to order the food from just off the exit they were taking, and it was only a couple of miles to their house.

Molly called April and Lou called his family to let them know they were now almost on the east coast, and all was well. Molly called Marta's and woke up Felix waiting for her to get out of the shower. They had spent yesterday and today working hard in his parent's store and had gotten back to her place two hours ago and fell asleep five minutes after eating.

Marta came out to talk with Molly and Lou for a moment before he went for a quick shower. All was good there except for Marta going back to work tomorrow, but Felix's father and grandfather were impressed with all they had done and had the big piece beginning to be carefully cut into long, thin slabs for display and sale. Every other rock tumbler and cutter was hard at work on some of the uncounted pieces they brought back.

Molly called Sara next, and they talked for a few minutes before Lou got out of the shower and she chatted with him as Molly went in for a quick shower. She said she would be home for seven o'clock Friday after work and from there she was free until Tuesday, with the Monday holiday, when her next to last week of work began, before they shut the plant for at least the next two months and there were rumors they might not reopen in August after all of the issues there.

She had already set everything up with her union for her last checks, and any unemployment to go straight to her bank account, along with maintaining her medical coverage. She was ready to join them with over a thousand dollars with all the overtime and she would get a bonus when the layoffs happened. Sara was ready to see the world now.

"I've got almost everything that I want to keep already in storage and have paid for it through the end of the year. Most of the clothes I have at home now I will take with me. The dozen company shirts I can use with all the things you guys kill your clothes with. I can't wait to be out of here and see the world and not this sad and bleak place."

"We love you Sara and Molly and I can't wait to see you Friday."

"I Love you both too and kiss Molly's lips and pussy for me tonight." She finished with a laugh and stroked her clit with her pink friend on low, thinking of the days and nights ahead.

Molly came out of the shower and wrinkled her nose as she dried off in front of Lou. "The last person to use this room must have smoked some nasty cigars. I can smell them even in the bathroom."

"I know. I think it's bad enough to cover us sharing a few hits from a joint in our bathroom. Sara sends her love, and she told me to kiss your lips and pussy tonight." Lou finished with a smile and a slow kiss on her lips.

"My pussy would love some of your tender kisses Lou. I feel like I have recharged some from all the sleeping I've done when you're driving." Molly took a joint out of her bag and they went into the bathroom and shared four deep shotgun hits.

"I see there is some life in your cock again Lou. My ass will take another night off, but I want to feel your cock my pussy tonight along with your tongue. I just want to call Hailey and Katy and see how everyone is doing while we have a good night."

"Maybe we'll catch Katy with her toys again Molly."

"Sounds like it's worth a try Lou. One more hit and then we'll call." Molly took a deep hit and crushed her lips to Lou's, and they traded her hit back and forth in a leisurely manner while their tongues wrestled between their mouths. They left the bathroom naked and ready to talk and have some phone fun with them if they got lucky.

They tried Katy first and got her answering machine and told her their number and they would be awake for another hour, or they would call again soon, and all was well, and they were just outside of Chicago.

They tried Hailey and Irv's and caught them as they were just saying goodnight to their neighbor who they had been sharing a joint on the porch with. "How are you two doing and where are you now?" Hailey asked as Irv locked up for the night and got them each a Diet Coke.

Molly smiled into the receiver while Lou was rubbing her lower back and was working down to her soft ass cheeks. We're great Hailey and are just west of Chicago. Maggie and Donna are in the same hotel as us. It is a long and fun story, but we met up at the Petrified Wood Mine and all had a great time there. We dug there for four days total and did the one day at the turquoise site. We did not even bring a tenth of what we dug back east.

"Holy shit Molly you guys did good I bet. I know you made some good money last time and if you have more you will be set on tour."

"Lou's got some contacts he will call and meet up with them at the first show. We will be out there with hopefully a day or two to spare, but we have to stop back in Arizona for at least a day to dig some more and see many friends."

"You two have a lot of driving ahead in the next month. Did you and your friends have any more fun besides getting dirty digging? Any other dirty fun Molly?" Hailey asked as Irv was rubbing her shoulders on the couch and working his hands around to her soft breasts.

"We had an awesome time together doing many things. They had their first contest out in a secluded park where we tripped and had a lot of other naked outdoor fun. We told Marta and Felix about your playrooms and hope they may join us with you there. Marta got to feel two cocks I her at once and Felix's nine incher and Lou's had me stretched out like never before too."

Molly finished her sentence with a low moan as Lou had stopped rubbing her ass and was now beginning to finger her pussy and lick her ass.

Hailey's own low moan met Molly's when Irv pinched both of her hard nipples at once and was kissing her neck deeply. Hailey almost dropped the receiver as she reached back to stroke Irv's hardening cock.

"Hold on Molly. Give us a minute to get to our bedroom phone and out of our shorts and t-shirts honey. No fair you two are naked already."

"Irv go pick up the bedroom extension so I can hang up and get rid of these clothes honey."

"Hi kids, how are you two, came Irv's voice from their bedroom line seconds later. I better say hi now before Hailey takes over the phone. How have you two done out there?"

We've done great Irv. Molly replied with another little moan from Lou's fingers and tongue. We dug up literally over a ton of petrified wood and hundreds of pounds of turquoise. We both are still healing up from all the work, but it will be worth it, and we had a wonderful time with our friends Felix and Marta. They will be in California for at least one July show, and I will see if they can find time for more shows.

That's awesome guys. I can't wait to see some of the pieces you bring with you and all of the pictures. I can hear Lou is busy making you happy. Tell him I say hi." He finished with a slight laugh and giggle.

"Here you go Hailey." She took the receiver and stopped lightly tickling his foot.

"Hi Molly. I can hear Lou is causing all kinds of happy sounds. I think both our men should be eating our wet little pussies while we talk about some of the fun we had. We saw Katy and had another fun and wet time."

"She told me a little of some pee and cum filled good times up in your playrooms. We talked once and caught her with her toys out and having a good night alone."

"I talked to her last night, and she has a surprise for you two next time she sees you, but I won't spoil it. She was just talking and smoking some hash to ease her period last night."

"We have some still and I know I'll want a hit or three when mine hits in less than a week Hailey, before I have Lou fuck the last two days of it out of me like the last 2 months. I just miss him not being able to eat me for a few days."

"I know what you mean Molly, even Irv and I have some limits and I like a few days just to rest, although I'm getting close to menopause with the occasional hot flash I get." She finished with a laugh and a moan as Irv had her lay back on the bed and spread her legs so he could work his tongue and fingers into her wet pussy she had already be fingering herself.

Molly rolled onto her back and easily spread her leg and propped herself on a pillow to give Lou easier access to her wet pleasure centers. Once she was comfortable, he began to drag his tongue up and down her and suck her clit gently with each pass, drawing little sighs and moans from her lip to match some of Hailey's noises from Irv's tongue and fingers.

"That's it Lou. Suck my pussy. Do I taste any different than two nights ago?"

"Hailey. We were so dehydrated from all we sweated out both Marta's and my pussy were actually different tasting. Lou and Felix kept saying we had a deeper and richer flavor and when we Marta and I got to eat each other we could taste the difference, even with all they're cum in us."

"Wow, that's wild Molly. You guys did work hard. How does she taste now Lou!" Hailey shouted into the phone with a moan as a third finger from Irv plunged into her now dripping pussy.

She still has a slightly stronger taste but I'm glad she is rehydrating. Lou said with a laugh. I will have to see how her pee is after I fill her wonderful pussy with my cum. He added with a laugh as he had two long fingers stroking her g-spot and his tongue returned to her clit as Molly let out a deep moan and came for the first time tonight.

Seconds later Hailey joined her in a song of pleasure over the phone and the two thousand miles between them.

As the women caught their breath, they felt the men move up to kiss them and put the receives to the sides of their heads and the heads of their cocks entered the beloved.

"Lou my pussy missed you for the last day and a half."

"We were both to dead last night to even think about sex." Lou said with a laugh as he held himself all the way in her and they met in a kiss to match the sounds on the other end of the phone.

"I bet you four fucked like bunnies for the days you were together."

"We did Molly said with another moan as Lou was working his cock slowly with his full length. By the last night we were so tired Lou and Felix didn't get to fuck each other like we had all hoped. None of us had anything left after two rounds that night."

Lou added a little breathlessly, "We did get up at five and have one more long and slow lovemaking session before we hit the road."

"That sounds like you guys had a blast, and we can't wait to meet them in a couple of months or sooner." Hailey moaned as Molly was now not really talking but just grunting with each deep stroke and had her hand playing with her clit and feeling the next orgasm race through her body.

Hailey was moaning deeply with her hand between their bodies and pinching a nipple and stroking her own clit until she joined Molly howling into the receiver.

Moments later Lou and Irv joined them in their own deep moan as they came and filled their pussies with hot blasts of cum met by their own orgasm's waves and spasms.

For a couple of moments all kissed and caught their breath before both men swung their bodies around so they could begin to clean and suck all they had mixed in the women while they took their still hard cock in their mouths so they could share all that had spilled on and around them.

Near the women's ears they could hear the sounds of the other slurping and tonguing their man's cock as they cleaned them and kept them hard enough to fill their pussies again tonight.

Mollys and Hailey's fingers were using some of the cum and some quick licks of their own to get two fingers into their men and work them good and fully hard for them to ride and talk some more.

"Ok Molly let's get on top of these men so we can ride them for a while and chat until we need to pee."

Molly came up with a gasp and other wet noises. "Lou's ready. Roll over honey and put the pillows wherever you like before I hop on top of you and run up our phone bill fucking with Hailey." Molly ended with a laugh.

"Next time we'll call you or get your hotel phone number and call you back. I doubt we'll do this from your mother's house."

"No, April might listen in on our dirty fun."

"Hell, we have got to meet your mother one of these days. Shouted Hailey into the receiver. You said she and her boyfriend were with another couple and she's into women, so who knows. I will have to see what the differences are."

Molly's face had a momentary look of mixed emotions at the thought of her mother and Randy joining Hailey and Irv, and what if her and Lou were there!!????!!?