Road Tripping Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and Darla had many interesting talks after, the men had gone to shower and although neither felt any lingering past connection, they still continued to form a tight bond like their men and Darla took an interest in what Lou and she were involved in and the dreams of lives past.

"I think I understand what you are saying Molly and I have had some dreams of the type you are talking about, and I will pay more attention to writing them down and talk to Max more about this, when he is not stoned out of his mind like now."

"I know, Lou is mostly gone too. I guess he hasn't played with his bong in a while, although our friend Joe as one he has almost built to look like part of his VW van. Hopefully you will get to meet more of our friends in July and in the future."

"I hope so too, although I do think we met your friend Joe the first day we were at the shows with Lou. I will see you two in the morning before I leave for work and Max doesn't have to be in until one since he is closing tomorrow."

Lou had gone in his room and got the bed ready 'I'll do a load or two of laundry when we get up Molly and I figure we should be on the road in the early afternoon, to go and see if there is a "Toy Store," nearby and I want to bring the gold samples to the collectibles guy I know and get everything set for the CB installation and have Andromeda looked at and get an oil change scheduled for after we come back from Florida."

Five minutes later they were sleeping until a four am pit stop and then until the birds chirping woke them before six-thirty.

---------

Both awoke first and Lou soon had waffles and coffee going for the house by seven as Darla got ready for work and Molly put the first load of clothes in and showed her the buckets they had put in the basement while saying hi to Mrs. Appleton having her first coffee in her garden at a small table on the sunny morning.

Darla left for work around eight-thirty and the three talked some more and shared a joint and another round of coffee before two loads were done, and Lou had added and removed some clothes from the next round of rides and Molly left a bag behind.

At noon Max left for work and Lou and Molly took off fifteen minutes later for their busy afternoon. Lou went to see his friend who had the garage and had found Lou his car. He was surprised to see him pulling up to the pumps and they talked, and he took a few minutes to look over the car and was surprised at the over nine thousand miles put on her since it was last here.

"She looks to be good, and you said she was running good for you. Still, it will be worth it to get her up on a lift and check some other things with all the miles and weight you said you were carrying at times." Eddie, the garage owner told him.

Lou stopped by the guy who did his stereo and got everything set to have the CB installed, speaker fixed and others checked, and his buddy said he'd have a surprise to show him when he did the installation.

The next stop was to find out about the likely gold they had dug at Hailey's and Irv's, and it was confirmed by the owner to be real gold. "I'm Not going to ask where you got this Lou and there is nowhere within four hundred miles of here you could dig this up. Georgia would be the closest place I know of. I just hope it was legally dug like all the other stuff you showed me." The owner, Mr. Fallon told them.

"We found this on a friend's property out west and they had no idea it was there until I found some of this first. Hailey went out on her own after we left and found most of what's here. They were afraid to show this locally and start anything crazy on their land and their neighbors."

After they fought their way through the Washington DC traffic to the Amazing Superstore. It had several cars in the lot and was not in the best neighborhood. Lou and Molly went in and found the cinnamon oil and some condoms for the weekend with Sara and were back in the car less than ten minutes later without any other looking around. They had called her at midmorning before she went to work, and she was ready for them to meet her any time after 7:15.

After they went for a late lunch figuring on dinner with Sara after she got out of work. Molly looked at Lou's hotel guide and found one with a restaurant near Gettysburg and called from the restaurant for a reservation for them tonight.

They reached Sara's house right on time after going to nearby mall to look around and kill an hour.

She saw them pull up and was out the door with a wave to her mother and down the stairs with her two colorful bags for her clothes Molly had gotten her. It was all quick hugs before all three were across the front seat and Molly took over driving in the fading light for almost an hour until they got to their hotel.

"I know we had talked of camping, but the weather looked too shaky, and we will be in our tent enough for the next two months at least Sara." Lou had told her while they shared a joint on the quiet stretch of highway.

"I know Lou. It is just great to be with you guys again after so long and you are going to have to show me all the pictures you took and begin to tell me all that you have seen and done. Especially the dirty parts. I can't wait to see Hailey and Irv's playroom and meet all the other friends you have made out there."

"In two weeks, we will be taking this same drive and likely turning west and beginning our drive to California for the show on the twelfth. We want to stop and do some more digging and see our friend Darcy and see if Felix and Marta can meet with us. Either we will be staying at Darcy's or a good hotel on the nearest big highway. It will be too hot to camp and there are rattlesnakes and scorpions all around and a tent might not be fun." Lou said while giving her a hug.

Sara was never happier inside. Any lingering doubts about their making it back to see and be with her were erased now. It had been over a month, but they had been right on time and just as happy to see her. "I wish I could take off now, but I would lose too much money in my bonus and overtime if I don't stick it out. Plus, if I find a place to settle down and the company has a branch there, I will have little problem getting another job with them, and the union may help me too."

"I talked to our Shop Steward about what I am doing, following the Grateful Dead since he is a fan too and hopes to catch some shows during the layoff. I told him to look for the white station wagon to find me and my friends."

They got to the hotel and unloaded what they needed in the room and took a few moments to share some deep hugs and kisses between the three of them. Only the growling sound from one of their stomachs led them to stop and head to dinner.

"We'll eat some food now and then we can have a long shower together and then eat each other." Molly said with a sly little grin and one of her eyebrows raised, as they left the room to check out the Italian restaurant in front of their hotel.

It was a good meal in the half full restaurant with a late Friday dinner crowd. The three of them kept up a discreet flirtation with each other as they ate a good meal and went for some cake after. It was going to be a busy night and Sara noticed how much weight both Lou and Molly had lost since she last saw them.

For a minute they thought about going for a ride to smoke a joint, but the cop car in the parking lot across the street and another with someone already pulled over told them it might not be a good idea.

"I got a good deal on a half-ounce last week and I put a quarter ounce of it in storage but brought most of the other quarter with me. It's not as good as some of your weed but it wasn't too seedy, and I cleaned it out last night." She finished with a laugh as they went into the room and went to lock up and make sure the curtains were closed tightly.

Lou and Molly's arms held Sara deeply between them as both kissed her cheeks and lips, as her arms wrapped around their lower backs. "I am so happy to be in your arms again guys and I can't wait for two weeks from now when we head out on the road."

"I didn't get a chance to take a shower after work, although I'm mostly doing paperwork and packing up offices for some of the managers transferring to some of our other plants. But I'd still love to take a shower before we fool around."

They broke their hug, and all began to leave a trail of unwanted clothes on the floor leading to the bathroom as Sara told them more about her work. "That's how I know I can get a job at any one of twenty locations across the country. I also told Gail when I talked to her last about going on the road and with you two and said we might stop by some time to say hi."

"She sounds like a cool person and if we are going to a show in or near Dallas or just nearby, we would love to meet her Sara. Molly told her, while giving her cute little ass a goose on the way to warm up the water. Lou and I have a new fun thing we do in the shower Sara. How do you feel about Lou warming up your clit to start the night."

"You told me you were having all kinds of wet fun in Hailey's playrooms and just how "wet" were you all getting, including indoor contests. What do you want me to do Molly. I'm game for anything you guys' think is fun and I'm horny as hell."

"One thing though we still have to use a rubber fucking in my pussy. They had changed my birth control dose and said to be careful until after my next period if all goes well, then I can feel all of Lou's and others cum in me."

The shower was warm, and Molly had Sara stand under the water and she took Lou's already hard cock telling her. "Move a little so I can have him hit your clit with a jet of his hot pee. You will love it."

"Yes, I will Molly! Lou hit my clit with all you got and get me warmed up for the rest of the night."

A second later A hot jet of Lou's pee hit her clit like a fire hose, and she had to grab onto Molly's nearby shoulder for balance as it was like an electric shock to her clit and in seconds, she felt the first waves of pleasure rolling through her.

Sara's free hand met Molly's holding Lou's cock and kept him on target as she squirmed and just loved the feeling he was sending up through her whole body.

Sara had some very wet fantasies about how her and Lou and Molly might make love and incorporate more of the pee play they had shared and some of the deeper ways her and Gail had made love and covered themselves in golden rain from the other.

"Our kinky Kitten likes things hot and wet. We will have to get her even wetter with us eating her pussy and yummy little ass. How would you like Lou's first load of cum buried deep in your hot little ass Sara?"

"I Love it Molly!" She said as she got out of the shower and let Lou in after he kissed her deeply and fingered her wet little pussy and put his two fingers in his mouth with a mix of her pussy and still some of his pee. He put his fingers back while he kissed her again and then gave his hand to her to clean as he got in the shower and bent his knees so Molly could pee on his now rock-hard cock.

Lou left arm was around Molly's waist and once her pee began to flow his fingers began to play with her already twitching asshole. "My second load of cum will be for your ass while Sara fucks your pussy with your strap-on."

"I love the idea Lou, Sara said as she looked in their bag with the toys, oils, and condoms. Sara put one of the thin ones on the sink to have ready for later if Lou was up for even more fun after. Wow when did you get his and her butt plugs?" She asked with her own evil grin as Molly was now peeing all over his twitching cock and she could not resist putting her hand in the stream and playing with his cock and Molly's clit before sticking her fingers in her mouth and licking them for all to see.

Soon Lou and Sara's fingers had low moans beginning to flow from Molly's mouth matching the other fluids beginning to flow from her.

Molly's pussy had been moist since her first deep hug with Sara before they went to eat. She also had fought while driving not to think of the night ahead.

Once she was nearly done Lou went to his knees and began to lick Molly's pussy in the shower and getting her to cum in seconds with his finger just entering her ass to set her off. Seconds later she was calling out next and helping Sara back over the edge.

"I'll stay on my knees so you can hit my cock easier. Hope your aim is still good. We will get plenty of contest time on the road soon."

Sara laughed and got herself set quickly and once her lips were spread, a torrent of pee hissed out onto Lou's balls and thigh, before she got her aim set and was hitting his cock with her strong stream, even as his hand began to play with her ass and hold her up for what he planned next for her.

Molly leaned into the shower and kissed Sara deeply and let their tongues wrestle as she began to spray her slacking pee all over Lou's chest and belly. Once her stream was a trickle Lou dove his tongue into her pussy and went straight to sucking on her already twitching clit and had his thumb probing her pussy and working to stroke all of internal hot spots.

Sara let out her own deep moan as Molly had switched to kissing her neck and kneading her 32B's and pinching her own rock-hard pink nipples. Her matching pink stone was also beginning to deepen it's color and glow with the wonderful energies being passed between them at this rejoining after so long apart.

Lou's thumb and tongue had her moaning loudly until Molly covered her mouth with her own as their tongues met and seconds later Sara came and had Lou's thumb and Fu Manchu covered in her first strong orgasm of the night.

Molly broke her kiss with Sara to bend down and kiss Lou deeply and share in all of the flavors she had streamed into his mouth.

Lou gave Sara a moment to recover before he gently turned her around, returned his thumb to her pussy and now began to slowly lick her asshole and bring a whole new set of sounds from her mouth. "I missed this so much you guys. Lick my ass deeper Lou and get me ready for your cock while I thoroughly eat at Molly's wonderful pussy and get her ready to fuck later."

"Sounds great to me Sara." Molly said with a laugh, and she took her free hand and began to play with her clit as Lou's thumb kept stroking her pussy from the inside and his tongue began to work deeper into her now opening brown flower.

Holy Shit I'm going to explode!! Was all Sara got out before Molly covered her mouth again and helped hold her upright as she came again hard and squirted all around Lou's thumb as her asshole gripped his tongue and tried to hold him to her.

Soon it would be his thick cock her ass muscles would be gripping, her mind thought as she swam in the waves of pleasure.

Lou held her up as she relaxed and used his and Molly's support. In a minute she was in more control and Lou stood carefully and they finished showering and Molly handed them each a towel to dry and move to the bedroom. Lou got his pipe out and Molly lit an incense stick for just a moment as she toweled the door and left the fan off.

"Ok everyone we don't want to get in any trouble so we will do only a few hits and share them as shotgun hits to keep the smoke down as much as possible."

Molly put the stick out, so they just covered what they were doing and not advertising it to all. Molly took a deep hit as Lou capped the pipe and went to kiss Sara deeply and pass the smoke between them for over thirty seconds.

Lou took the next hit and shared it with Sara, making her head spin with the strong purple weed he had packed his pipe with.

Molly shared her hit with Lou, giving him a strong headrush with the extended sharing and all the excitement as Sara now was playing with his hard and dripping cock.

They shared one more round of hits giving all a good buzz without making the room smell like Lou's apartment last night. Molly burned the stick for a moment more and they turned on the shower again to try and clear up the last of the pot smell and some of the Bayberry incense. They waited a few more minutes talking and teasing as both Sara and Molly took turns licking Lou's cock and keeping him hard without bringing him near to climaxing.

Once they thought they were ok all three left the bathroom and closed and toweled the door and Lou put one against the outside door and turned the AC on low to cover some of their noise and filter their air. They could hear some thunder in the distance, and it appeared no one was in the rooms next to them in the only one quarter full hotel.

"One night soon all three of us will have to make love in Andromeda in a thunderstorm and see if we can see the rainbow again, although we don't have any purple mushrooms, but we do have the purple weed."

"I would love to see her rainbow. You told me you saw it once. Did you see it again?"

"Yes, we did Sara, Molly said kissing her as Lou using both of his hands to tease both their pussies while all laid across the king size hotel bed. We were making love in Andromeda in a Redwood Forest in California and had each eaten four of the purple mushroom caps and smoked a lot at the show and after. We had many visions that night. Some wonderful and one very sad one. We will talk more of those but the one in Andromeda we cannot really explain or talk about."

"I hope you get to see the rainbow and we all may have more answers." Lou added as he rolled Sara over slowly and began to rub her slim ass cheeks and trail his fingers on her pussy and ass.

Molly took a moment to look deeply into Sara's eyes and told her. "There are some things we are not allowed to explain right now but there is much we and others like Star must teach you for many reasons, including your safety."

"This has to do with the very intense shared dreams we have had, and others doesn't it Molly."

"Yes, it does, and it would not surprise me if we do share some while we are together again. Either this weekend or when we are on the road soon Sara." Molly said with a smile as she moved and put a pillow behind her and was up against the headboard and Sara moved to run her tongue up her thighs in a slow tease while her fingers lightly played with pussy lips and their thin hairs.

Lou lifted his head from her ass cheeks and added softly. "Sara, if we are back in the place, we saw each other deep in the past, don't panic or try and run away. We will save you. Molly was not in that dream with us but may be in the next and Star knows what happened and could also be aware of who we are now and will act to help you then if we cannot, but I intend to buy you from the Slaver and bring you with us to where we live then."

"I understand Lou and I will not panic if we are back there again. I want to be saved from that recurring nightmare." Sara said with a smile and dove her mouth into Molly's pussy and moaned into her when Lou's strong tongue began to rim her deeply and his fingers began to strum her clit at the same pace, he was using all around her asshole.

In seconds Sara was feeling her next peak with two of Lou's long fingers inside her and his tongue probing her deeper and getting her ready for the cock she had missed so much.

As her orgasm raced through her Molly clamped her strong thighs around her head. Sara had three fingers dancing all around inside her pussy and her lips and tongue all over her clit. The first great squirts of Molly's honey landed on her tongue and wide-open mouth.

As much as she had missed Lou's thick cock, she had been just as anxious to drink from Molly's wonderful pussy. It was the whole Sphere of Love with the both of them that made this even more special to her than even just the mind-blowing sex. It was spiritual connection that was what made this beyond anything she had ever experienced.