Road Tripping Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. She came up from between Molly's legs with her lips and face glistening from all of her juice covering her and gasped. "Fuck me, Lou. Fuck me now. I want your cock to fill my ass now and make me cum again. I'm ready for you Lou. I've had my vibrator in my ass twice a week getting ready for tonight."

Lou did his best to push more of his saliva into her and as he got up from her ass he used his hand to gather more of juices from her to add to the lubrication on his dripping cock and in her anxious asshole.

He took his time as Sara continued to eat Molly deeply while she smiled at Lou, mouthing "I Love You" to him as he got on his hands and knees behind her and was using two of his fingers to stretch and prepare her for him.

Molly peaked again as she pinched her nipples and watched Lou get ready to fill her little ass with his cock and cum. Sara came up from licking her pussy when Lou pushed the head of his cock slowly into her and stopped just after getting his head in her so she could get used to him again.

"Give me a moment Lou. You are a lot thicker than my toy, and I didn't have the guts to try and use a thicker veggie or something else in my ass."

Lou waited for her muscles to relax before he started moving his cock in her. Molly was stroking her wet cheeks and cooing and moaning with Sara's three fingers deep in her pussy and continuing to stroke her inside while her tongue worked her clit between moans and deep breaths as she took his cock an inch at a time deeper with each stroke.

Lou was about two-thirds of the way in her when Sara just let out a big sigh and pushed back, taking the rest of his cock until his balls ran into her soaked and sensitive pussy. "Oh My God LOU!! You feel huge in me but SOOO FUCKINN GOOOOD!! Sara shouted to Molly's thigh as a fourth finger was pushed into Molly welcoming pussy, with her own deep moan.

Lou began to slowly move in and out only an inch at a time. His slow pace soon had Sara pulling back further and adding another inch to the next thrust and now was showing him, she was ready for more.

"My ass and clit are loving all of this Lou. I'm ready! Fuck me faster and harder. I want to feel you fuck me good Lou."

"Fuck her good Lou and fill her with cum so we can both lick and suck it out of her before you fill my ass with your cum and she can help you suck it all from me."

Lou took ahold of her slim hips as Molly cradled her head as she fingered her to another rush of cum all around her hand that she had to slip out and suck on and share with Molly. Once her hand was in Molly's mouth her tender cleaning of each digit contrasted with Lou now running most of the length of his thick seven-and-a-half-inch cock in her ass with increasing speed. It was his hands now holding her hips in place that allowed her just to relax and enjoy all of this as more of Molly's cum splashed on her face and soaked chest and crystal, adding too all that was shining.

Sara's already very tight ass clamped down on Lou even harder as she came and four tremendous jets of cum shot from her pussy, soaking Lou's balls, and the towels. "Fill me with your cum Lou. I know you are ready, and You'll set me off again. Fuck me harder and fill me with your cum!! She said with another deep moan and her now free hand returning three fingers to Molly's streaming pussy.

Once Sara had relaxed enough for Lou to be able to move again, he resumed his long strokes in her ass and soon felt the cum rising in him as she was spasming around his cock and her next orgasm was met by his filling her ass with his large first load of the night. "Holy shit Lou! You're cum is so warming me so deeply inside." She gasped before burying her face back in Molly's-soaked pussy and sucking her clit and moaning into her as Lou filled her with his cum and held her somewhat limp body up.

Molly just played with and stroked Sara's hair and cheek as she lay between her legs and continued her slow explorations of Molly's dripping couchie. "I am so happy you are with us again Sara Kitten and I can't wait to lay between your legs and explore you as thoroughly as you have with me."

Lou slowly withdrew from Sara leading to more moans and sighs as she felt suddenly empty and without his body draped over hers as he moved behind her and had his fingers and tongue all playing with her throbbing clit and bubbling ass that he drug his tongue over.

Molly moved just as he settled in behind her and met Sara for a deep and slow kiss that matched Lou's motions in softness and loving touches. Her hand met Lou's at her clit, and she joined in the soft touches that were sailing Sara across long waves of pleasure.

Molly took their four crystals and Sara's right hand and held all four together as their glow increased as they touched their hands. Molly kissed her again before she went to join Lou in cleaning her pussy of all the splattered juices and help him lap up the cum that bubbled from her ass with each wave of pleasure of passage of either or their tongues.

Lou and Molly met in a cum filled kiss after a moment before they had Sara lay on her side so they could both eat her pussy and ass for a few more minutes and bringing her to one more strong peak which left both of their faces soaked when the first tremendous rush of fluids surprised both of them, as they shared the rest together and then in deep kisses with a blissful Sara.

The three of them laid together on the bed holding each other for several minutes before Molly told them all. "Sorry to spoil the moment, but I need to pee, and we can share another quick shower and wash Lou's cock for my ass next."

"Yes, and I can try and fit your strap-on on me so I can fuck you at the same time Lou does. I think it will work best if I am under you Molly. What do you guys think?" Sara asked.

"I think we may all fit together best that way. We just have to make sure to let you breathe under us Sara." Molly said with a laugh as she put the shower on. Sara went under the spray with Molly this time and let her pee all over her chest and watched it spray all around when Sara's hand was playing with her when she started to slacken.

They switched places so Sara could soak Molly's chest and anything else she wanted to do. Lou was waiting for his turn to pee, packing the pipe with some of the red/green weed and getting the incense stick lit for a moment and the towel in the door. When they were done, he asked Molly to stay in the shower and he would continue to get her ready for the next part of their night.

Molly remembered how he had started with Marta's ass like this after she had lost their contest and soon, he was filling her ass with a huge load of his cum. She bent over in the shower while Sara was trying on the Strap-on and seeing if she could set the straps right. Molly used one hand to keep her balance while she took her other and spread her ass cheeks apart so Lou could hit his target easier.

Lou took a moment and did his best to aim, and he was on target from the start making Molly jump a little when the warm stream he her asshole and got her pussy feeling wetter again. For a short time, he drenched her with a strong flow before he slackened and moved closer to remain on target. Once he was done the shower had washed her before he was on his knees, teasing her ass with his tongue, telling her. "This is just a preview for ten minutes from now when we are back in bed, and I get you buns ready to fill with my cream like Sara's."

Molly moaned and held onto the curtain rod as he rimmed her deeply and had his finger teasing her clit until she came as Sara wrapped her lips around her big, pink, and rock-hard nipples. Once she had calmed down, he withdrew his fingers to share with Sara, as he played with her fake cock, to add a new sensation to her experiences tonight.

After washing his cock and each other some more, Lou and Molly left the shower as Sara handed them towels and lit the pipe for a shotgun hit with Lou, before passing the pipe to Molly so she could send a hit her way. After a smoke break and a few moments Molly used to get the strap-on set in the best way for Sara they were out of the bathroom and telling Sara to lay back on the bed so they could explore her new cock.

"We will have to get you one of these setups either the next time we are near the store in New Jersey or if we see one in a safe place to park and go into. This time Lou can come in with us and shop too. I want some vibrating butt plugs for all of us if you would like one Sara?"

"I would love to get one Molly and have some time to look around and not be a little hurried. It will still be a while before I can buy there on my own, like most bars." She said with a smile as she watched intently as Lou and Molly were licking and kissing over her plastic hardon and both of them had fingers teasing her clit and pussy some more.

After a moment more of teasing her plastic erection, both moved up to each take one of her own rock-hard nipples into their mouths and stroke her erection and clit. Sara let out a deep moan and mashed both of their heads into her chest. Molly moved up to kiss her deeply and Lou slid back on the bed and was soon behind Molly and turning the vibrator onto its lowest speed before Molly went to mount her and Lou was behind Molly, rimming her for several minutes.

Molly looked down at Sara smiling up at her as she met her slow movements up and down with her own thrusts. "I love you Molly and I have been waiting for us to be together like this for many nights and It is even better than I had imagined many of those nights with my pink vibrator in my pussy or ass."

"I love you too Sara and I am so glad you are in our sphere of love again and will soon be joined with us on the road."

Molly came seconds later and coated both Sara and Lou in more of her honey. Once she had calmed, she told Lou between a few ragged breaths. "Lou I want your cream to fill my cinnamon buns now. Get your cock oiled and push a few oiled fingers in my wet ass. You always eat my ass so good and deep Lou. I love you."

Sara took her mouth off Molly swinging breast long enough to add. "I love you too. Fuck her ass good and turn my cock up before you push your big head deep in her ass."

Lou worked his tongue in her for a minute longer before moving to get the bottle off the table and coating his cock and working two fingers into Molly's tight ass with the vibrator already fucking her. Lou did as Sara asked and put the vibrator to its second speed as he moved behind Molly.

Once his fingers left her Molly cried out. "Put your cock in me and fuck me good Lou. Fill me ass with your cum now!!"

She raised herself off of Sara to ease his entrance. Lou just got his head int her slowly and gave her a moment to get used to him before she just leaned back into him and took all of his cock in one slow motion as she lowered herself back onto Sara's strap-on, vibrating away.

"OH MY GOD!! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOODDDD!!!" Molly cried out before Sara kissed her deeply and held her as she came and just let the feeling of both of them deep in her set her off.

Lou looked over Molly's shoulder at Sara's smiling face telling her. "Start out slow Kitten and she will cum harder each time."

He began to move in her just an inch at a time as Sara replicated his movements under her. In seconds Molly was beginning to moan deeply and move with them as her pussy began to fight to squirt out all that was flowing from her. Lou set her off fully as he renewed one of the fading hickeys on the back of her neck and run half of his cock in her with each thrust.

Molly came hard and straightened up and had Lou hold her and felt the cum squirt out of her and cover Sara in a rain of her honey, that she licked off her fingers and rubbed into her chest and flat belly as she reached down and turned the vibrator up to full speed.

The jump in speed and Lou holding her up and fucking her slowly throughout her orgasm had her begging them to go at her faster and to fill her ass with their cum. Both took the moaning hint and once she was back down Lou and Sara resumed thrusting into her faster and had her howling for them to keep it up and fill her now.

The total passion of the scene and the butt end of the vibrator had Sara screaming out her own orgasm as she had cum splashing under all of them.

Seconds later Lou was dripping with sweat onto Molly as he shouted, he was going to cum and Molly felt him swell as he embedded himself as deeply as he could along with Sara pinching her nipples again as she rode her own waves deep pleasure.

All three of them stayed together, almost motionless as they all were joined together and just enjoyed the pleasure, they were all sharing, although Molly was only half conscious for the first moment, until Lou softly asked Sara to come out from under Molly when she was ready and come back by him.

Molly felt Sara turn off the vibrator and slide her slender body out from under her after a quick kiss and in seconds she was next to Lou, smiling with her body and cock all dripping from Molly's cum and sweat they had shared.

"You look yummy all covered in her cum as he kissed her hard and continued to trust his cock into Molly dripping asshole as she kept riding more waves of pleasure from him.

"Your turn to fill her Sara. As soon as I withdraw from her you put your cock in and put it on low for her and fuck her however, she asks you too."

Sara smiled and kissed Lou again as he waited for her to be right next to him so he could leave her bubbling ass and have Sara fill and fuck her and lead Molly to even great pleasure. She moved in as soon as he was out and wasted no time sinking the toy all the way inside her with her first thrust as Lou's cum bubbled out and around her vibrator.

Molly was a little surprised in her still cloudy mind when she felt the vibrating strap-on replace Lou's cock in her. "Fuck me Sara and make me cum again. I tell you when I want full power."

Lou laid beside Molly and kissed her deeply and felt her moan and gasp into his mouth with the first thrusts from Sara. After their kiss Lou went to work his hand under her and play with her clit and soaked pussy while her sucked on her nipple and enjoyed the glow beneath her and the sounds of her mounting pleasure.

Sara had never done anything like this before and it was a new sensation to be the one doing the fucking and how good it felt to be somewhat in control as she heard and felt Molly urge her to go faster as she came again and was also telling Lou to push some fingers into her pussy.

"FULL POWER NOW SARA!!" Molly shouted into the pillow.

Seconds later Sara had turned up the vibrator and was fucking her as fast as she dared and could feel Lou's hands now playing with both of them as they shouted and came, soaking both of his hands in the girl cum.

Sara withdrew from her once they all started breathing normally. Lou was the first to talk. I need to pee now ladies. Does anyone want to join me in the shower and for a bowl hit after.

Lou was off the bed with his hands out to help a still shaking Molly up as Sara rolled off the other side of the bed and had the shower warming when they came in. For a quick moment the three of them looked in the bathroom mirror and held each other's sticky bodies to the other with great smiles.

"Molly's turn to get her clit blasted by Lou." Sara said as she took of the strap-on rig and went to clean it as Molly moaned out deeply as the hot jet of pee hit her still inflamed and hyper-sensitive clit and set off another orgasm and mix of pee and her pussy squirting to match the pulses through her whole body as Lou held her up.

Molly stood there for a moment catching her breath and letting herself come down and enjoy the warm water cleansing her cum soaked body. After a moment Sara joined her in the shower.

Sara kissed Molly deeply and took her hand and put it to her pussy and flooded her fingers with all she had, as Molly was playing in her stream and with her clit in the long yellow rain as Sara did her best to go as slowly as possible.

"You are going to love Hailey and Irv's my kinky kitten. I love all of this pee play too and I know Lou does too. When we get a house, we are going to try and have a playroom or at least a shower like theirs."

"I can't wait to see everyone again and meet all of these new people and be one with them in our Sphere of Love with you two." Sara said with a smile as Molly left the shower with a kiss and she washed her own cum and pee covered body as Lou got the pipe packed with some of her pot and then took a turn to clean up from all of their wet fun.

They shared some more shotgun hits and were teasing and giggling with the new pot flavor and all of the fun they were having. After giving some time to clear the air they returned to the bed and had Lou lay down and let the women take care of him for a moment.

Molly and Sara both met at his half hard cock and took turns sucking on him and licking his freshly cleaned balls. It only took a few minutes to have Lou fully revived and ready for whichever woman wanted to ride him first.

Molly, you ride his cock first. He won't cum for a while after we drained him. I will get his tongue in my pussy and be good and soaked to fuck him with a rubber after you have cum and cover him for me."

"I know. I kind of had Lou take some chances with our friend Katy, but for the most part we were careful with her, and you are too young for a baby now."

Sara wondered for a moment about what she meant by chances with Katy, but she watched Molly mount his cock and let out a deep sigh as she let herself fall to the base of his cock and just sit there a moment, enjoying all of him. She went and set herself just above his Fu-Manchu and felt his long tongue begin to tease and eat deeply her already soaked but still hungry pussy.

Lou was just lost on a world of wet pussies over his face and cock covering him again in all they had. Sara was kissing Molly and making all kinds of deep sounds as He just kept up a steady rhythm of licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. An occasional pass over her still tender asshole added to all they sensations she felt as she came hard and rolled to the side and almost off the bed.

Molly had her head tossed back with her eyes closed as she came again and just let the warmth and joy spread through her whole body for a moment. Once she had calmed herself Molly rolled off Lou to the other side and met Sara as they both cleaned all of her honey off of him and kept a stream of pre-cum running from the tip of his cock.

"Wrap him good kitten and ride him and I will switch with you again if you want."

"I just want to feel him in me again Molly. I love how good you both make me Feeell! She finished with a high-pitched sound as she let her tight pussy be filled by him for the first time tonight.

Molly had her hand in Sara's pussy within seconds and was working her clit hard to bring her off quickly and see how tightly she could grip Lou's cock. Before she was down from this peak Molly was sucking on her nipple and had resumed the same pace on her clit as Lou had three fingers deeply in Molly soaked and open pussy.

Sara and Molly came together soaking Lou's hands and belly. He took his hands and lifted Molly up and get her to move over his face so he could eat and suck her pussy juices down. Sara's hand was now rubbing Molly's clit to match what was being done to her until both women exploded again and covered Lou and the now destroyed bed in their rivers of girl cum.

Sara rolled to the side again as she all but blacked out in the waves of pleasure at this wonderful joining. Molly too had rolled off Lou again and they met at his twitching and covered cock. Sara ripped the rubber off of him after her and Molly licked all of the juices from him.